Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Another example Karl cited was in sound production. It takes maybe 50 Watts equivalent of power for a person to blow a trumpet, but it takes maybe a kilowatt of power for a speaker system to reproduce the same decibel level of sound, because the speaker system uses transverse waves to manufacture the longitudinal waves. There is a longitudinal component that the speaker system doesn't directly produce, so it has to make up for it in power.

As can be expected, this is a bunch of nonsense. While there is a variety of speaker systems, most of them are based on transducers, which contain a coil and a diaphragm. Upon application of variable current to the coil, the diaphragm moves longitudinally, creating pressure variations just like most other sound sources. The creation of the sound, I repeat, happens in longitudinal motion. To say that the speaker is using "transverse waves" is just a damning evidence of how ignorant the auteur was.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Here is a couple problems with modern science, it is schizophrenic:

1. They pretend that they know a lot more than they do

In reality, I am afraid, you pretend that you know something about science, which you don't. Scientists don't pretend they know something they feel they don't, and the recent discovery at CERN is one example of that. I listened to actual talks by people involved directly in the data analysis, and they never said "this is the Higgs particle and we just made this discovery". No, they stated that statistics shows that there is a signal compatible with what the Higgs particle may yield.

and the current dogma is only thing allowed

What "dogma"? Theoretical papers contain a large number of complicated theories which aren't compatible with each other. They truly compete in the sense that we can hope to eventually learn what model is correct. The discovery of neutrino followed the same path.

which shuts down any true innovation or experimentation (it is very rare, and usually not funded

What exactly do you want funded? I believe that Rossi (if I remember the name correctly) did get support from DoD. They built an apparatus and it was a dud. What else do you want?

2. Think of what "science" knew a 100 years ago.. a 1000... we laugh at what they "knew" to be "fact" and persecuted anyone who didn't believe as they did.

This is a statement that is so general that it borders on falsehood. Relativity was developed and tested during a period of time slightly larger than 100 years, and we still consider it a largely valid (although incomplete) theory. Newton's discoveries are still valid and his math is truly brilliant, and this was a while ago. We don't laugh at either Einstein or Newton, but we do laugh at armchair "researchers" who think they possess a shred of science knowledge, without even being able to think straight.

3. While espousing classic physics on one hand, all real science journals know and operate on the basis that classic physics has been superseded... i.e. wrong.... to many experiments have shown it. Yet they still teach it as fact, and all the text books still teach it as fact. They only admit it in technical or insider publications that the laity would not see...

This is just an unfathomable absurdity. I went through too many textbooks to comfortably count, and read a large number of papers in what you describe as "real" journals. Nobody is saying e.g. that classical mechanics is the final theory for the ages, or Maxwell's E&M is all there is to electromagnetism. Both of these have realms of applicability, and you only need to read a science review book to set everything in order.

If you look a the undergraduate physics courses at MIT, you'll hopefully see how uneducated your statement really is. Yup, there is anything between relativity to string theory to modern astrophysics.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

So what are these transverse waves in the cone body?

Audio Engineering Society

Minimizing the Amplitudes of Transverse Modal Waves in Diaphragms

Midband THD and midband fluctuations in the frequency response (ripple) are both caused by transverse waves being excited in the cone body. Midband distortion and ripple are both dependent upon the amplitude of the transverse waves. The amplitude of the transverse waves monotonically decrease as the internal friction of the cone body and/or surround increase. Therefore, in order to decrease the midband THD and ripple, the internal friction of the cone body and/or surround must be increased. Finite-element analysis, doppler laser vibrometer modal analysis, and simple experimentation support this hypothesis.

Author: Heed, Tom
Affiliation: Oxford International, Ltd., Chicago, IL
AES Convention:101 (November 1996) Paper Number:4333 Import into BibTeX
Subject:Transducers

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

So what are these transverse waves in the cone body?

Audio Engineering Society

Minimizing the Amplitudes of Transverse Modal Waves in Diaphragms

Midband THD and midband fluctuations in the frequency response (ripple) are both caused by transverse waves being excited in the cone body. Midband distortion and ripple are both dependent upon the amplitude of the transverse waves. The amplitude of the transverse waves monotonically decrease as the internal friction of the cone body and/or surround increase. Therefore, in order to decrease the midband THD and ripple, the internal friction of the cone body and/or surround must be increased. Finite-element analysis, doppler laser vibrometer modal analysis, and simple experimentation support this hypothesis.

Author: Heed, Tom
Affiliation: Oxford International, Ltd., Chicago, IL
AES Convention:101 (November 1996) Paper Number:4333 Import into BibTeX
Subject:Transducers

Yes, they are trying to optimize the diaphragm to reduce the THD. Yes, there is some amount of transverse waves in the diaphragm that may result in distortions (minor, obviously, since THD is quantitatively small in all systems to begin with), and there are various ways to damp that and make further improvements. That's just icing on the cake. In no way shape or form does it relate to what that dude Karl has said. The cone itself drives the air longitudinally.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
To say that the speaker is using "transverse waves" is just a damning evidence of how ignorant the auteur was.

Yes, there is some amount of transverse waves in the diaphragm that may result in distortions

You contradict yourself.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

To say that the speaker is using "transverse waves" is just a damning evidence of how ignorant the auteur was.

Yes, there is some amount of transverse waves in the diaphragm that may result in distortions

You contradict yourself.

I do? How? The speaker is not "using transverse waves".

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

So those in this thread and elsewhere who so confidently "know" all their "facts" make me sick...

I think the most productive attitude to have is to always view what we believe to be facts as "this is what is true to the best of our knowledge." Meaning: we know that new findings may change what we thought were facts.

It is a shame that so much time and energy is expended on forums responding to the ridicule and sarcasm spewed by those who think they've got the "facts" from the official, mainstream story put out by formal education and media, which is only a truth sandwich fiercely protected behind the scenes by those interested in their own power and ego rather than the pursuit of knowledge.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I think the most productive attitude to have is to always view what we believe to be facts as "this is what is true to the best of our knowledge." Meaning: we know that new findings may change what we thought were facts.

That's a reasonable way to approach things and really pretty much a truism, however you don't practice this approach.

It is a shame that so much time and energy is expended on forums responding to the ridicule and sarcasm spewed by those who think they've got the "facts" from the official, mainstream story put out by formal education and media, which is only a truth sandwich fiercely protected behind the scenes by those interested in their own power and ego rather than the pursuit of knowledge.

...and how conveniently you put the word facts into double quotes...

You have been promoting pseudo science here on ATS for a few years now, and while doing so repeatedly declared that you weren't going to look at what you call "mainstream science" because it's supposedly all corrupt and basically invalid. That in itself makes your first statement about open attitude a hypocritical one. What's more, as facts go, there are no facts to support your pet theories of:

a) Rodin
b) Haramein
c) Bearden

and that's just that.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

ridicule and sarcasm

We should constantly remind ourselves that those are techniques used to try to intimidate others into believing that an argument has been lost.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

ridicule and sarcasm

We should constantly remind ourselves that those are techniques used to try to intimidate others into believing that an argument has been lost.

I can assure you personally, Mary, that you are in no danger of losing an argument, because there has never been one. You never went into gritty detail of experimental technique or some formula derivation. All you did was sing praises to quack science because you think that "mainstream" is wrong, and you do follow the latter pronouncement as a true dogma of yours. When I explained to you how you can prove Rodin's work, entirely within your means and capabilities, you refused on more than one occasion. How the hell then can you say that there ever was an argument? Where is Bearden't machine? If there was ever one, we could have debated its characteristics and it would be fun. Sadly, all you could link to were figments of imagination.

It's your right to construe this as intimidation (which I disagree with) when one points out complete lack of factual base to your claims.

edit on 31-7-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I have the DVD Stars in an Electric Universe, produced by The Thunderbolts Project & Silver Wolf Productions Inc., which is of a lecture given by Wal Thornhill in 2011.

Additional screen shots:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Nice job polluting the thread, Mary! Let's dump all things "alternative science" into one steaming pile of you know what.

And speaking of dogma, which you so much decry but love to practice, what a magnificent example of that:

Electromagnetic energy is stored in the orbital structure of subatomic particles and manifest as their mass.

Just like that! IT IS. Not that there are indications, or evidence, or anything. IT IS. Because Walter said so, and a bunch of dimwits took his word for it. We never observed that the electron has any sort of structure, but Walter just knows it. And of course neutrinos have mass, but no charge, but a genius of Walter's caliber doesn't need to concern himself with petty things known as "facts". And then there is that:

quantum energy transfers occur between resonant orbital systems

What "orbits" is he talking about? Why does one need a "resonant orbital system" to actuate an energy transfer?

Idiocy begets idiocy.

edit on 1-8-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

From intalek.com, here is the abstract of a 7 page .pdf entitled "Scalar Waves: Theory and Experiments," by Konstantin Meyl, based on his presentation made at the Amsterdam conference of the Society for Scientific Exploration, October 2000:

Abstract—It will be shown that scalar waves, which normally remain unnoticed, are very interesting in terms of their practical use for information and energy technology because of their special attributes. The mathematical and physical derivations are supported by practical experiments. The demonstration will show the following: (1) the wireless transmission of electrical energy, (2) the reaction of the receiver to the transmitter, (3) free energy with an over-unity-effect of about 10, (4) transmission of scalar waves with 1.5 times the speed of light, and (5) the inefficiency of using a Faraday cage to shield scalar waves.

A YouTube video description:

Published on Jul 31, 2012 by americanantigravity
www.americanantigravity.com... - Dr. Konstantin Meyl describes his attendance of the joint TeslaTech/NPA event and presentations that he's delivering at both events on his work in scalar electromagnetic field interactions. Meyl is well known for his research into scalar wave theory, and describes his current research as well as the highly publicized scalar wave kit that has been sold worldwide as a learning tool for experimenters and students.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Here is the description of the first of a series of YouTube videos regarding suppression of technology that humanity could have if it were not for the monied elite continuing what they've always done and seeking their New World Order agenda for the future:

. . . Raymond Rife . . .

I think Royal Raymond Rife is in the same category with Tesla in the sense of the importance of his work for humanity.

From AmericanAntigravity:

Joshua Parker on Rife Machines

August 3rd, 2012
Posted in Video

Rife historian Joshua Parker provides an overview of Rife Machines and demonstrates a frequency generator and plasma-tube arrangement capable of generating the complex frequencies used in experimentation by Royal Rife in the 1930′s. Parker describes a resurgence of interest in Rife machines, which many believe to be capable of destroying viruses and bacteria in the body without damaging surrounding tissue by using targeted resonant frequencies.

According to Parker, misinformation exists on Rife machines that has led to improperly constructed machines being sold to unaware experimenters. Parker indicates that a Rife machine must combine audio frequencies with a radio-frequency carrier in order to meet Royal Rife’s original specifications, but that many of the machines currently on the market only produce audio frequencies and thus fail to meet Rife’s original design specifications.

Parker’s Rife machine demonstration includes showing a frequency generator capable of producing coupled audio & RF frequencies connected to foot-long plasma tube that Parker indicates can effectively dissipate as much energy as a much longer antenna would have formerly required. As a Rife historian, he describes his knowledge in this area as primarily involved with helping others to understand the research of Royal Rife and how Rife machines actually work.

Parker mentions RifeSecrets.com at the end of the video.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

As brilliant an engineer as Tesla was, taking every word he ever uttered for a fact set in stone, is a prime example of narrow mindedness and obsession with a dogma. At around 4:22 in the video, Tesla is quoted as saying that he's succeeded in using ionization produced by cosmic rays as a power source. We can't be sure what this assertion was based on, or how Tesla was actually measuring the ionization or observing the cosmic rays. What we do know is that cosmic rays by now have been studied in great depth and detail. There is indeed ionization that can be measured, produced by those rays, and in fact the flight crews of passenger airplanes do have an additional exposure due to traveling at high altitudes most of the time. This has been measured and accounted for, and it doesn't lead to a severe health hazard.

Having said that, the amount of energy deposited by cosmic rays in the air surrounding us, and other media, is quite simply miniscule. An apparatus as simple as ionization chamber can be used to verify that right away. And that much is obvious, if this were not the case, our bodies would have been cooked a long time ago, since we are exposed to cosmic rays most of the time.

All of this is of no interest obsessed with Tesla as some sort of God, which he was not.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

At 10:40 in the Rife-related presentation, the level of idiocy just simply went through the roof. Plasma fills the whole room with "frequencies"? Well, as one of my favorite bloggers said, the word "frequency" always acts like a red flag to me, as it is for some reason a word woo-woos like a lot, and throw about in absurd ways despite its having a rigid, and not especially thrilling, definition in the scientific world (three others are "energy," "vibration," and "field").

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I am amazed at what Dietrich said about Aquino having been the officially recognized Satanic Chaplain of the U.S. Army. I did some google searches trying to locate something official online from the Army on this. Do you know how we can research this?

I didn't know Aquino's close friend Anton LaVey (head of the Church of Satan) had a son who whistleblew on some of the bad things they did:

I remember the Kimball Castle well, when I was 10 years of age, I remember my parents taking me their many times and rituals being held their. The memories are like yesterday. I remember spending the night in one of the bedrooms that was very scary to me, in which I never sleep well when we did go there. It seem most of the time very dark and with a musky smell about it. The rooms were big. My father Anton LaVey spent a lot of time there. I never liked going there at all. I remember being force to watch rituals and I hated that too. For the most part I never could forget the counsel of 13. Very wicked looking men.

When I reached the age 12 my father told me I had to go befor them because of my rebellion and being apposed to what I was to do. That was the time I met these men. They warned me of what could happen to me if I did not do as they suggest. George H.W. Bush Senior was one of these men. I stood before them and told them I was not going to follow their ways and I was not going to take my dads place, and that there was nothing they could do to me. My father was so embarrass he cowered in his seat. I told them I believe a higher power and that higher power said in his word that no harm can come to me. So be it and I turned left. They never said a word back. I think they were all stewing or struck with shock. I know my dad was "out of the mouths of babes".

The Kimball-Cherokee Castle in Sedalia, Colorado

I all so remember Scott Millman. We were all the same age. There where others but I don't remember them as well as I remember Scott Millman. I think it's because we talked to each other a lot. I do remember a tunnel under the building where Scott and I were taken one night and it was not good. To this day I freak a little talking about it. Some say there is light at the end of the tunnel, well, there was darkness at the end of this one, where Satanists come together and do unspeakable things. The acts are of a nightmare. The acts done to kids are unspeakable. To think that Bush and his whole family is a part of this kind of thing is hard for some people to believe. But the Lord warns us all about the dark one in sheep's clotheing. The whole Bush family are Satanists, run down the family lines. I have met Bush Jr. once when he came to a ritual at the castle once with his father. My thought when I met him is still the sam as today. He is very cold man for Satan. Like a lethal weapon.

Reverend
Jess A LaVey

link

A lot of the technologies discussed in this thread (the black ones) especially the esoteric ones I've hinted at and discussed.

As I said in my OP i don't think this is paranormal, i think it is a science we don't know about yet. I think the egyptian priest class had science disguised as magic that was remnants of older technological societies. I think these technology and psychology techniques have been kept secret to the initiated and passed down and are being developed in the black. I think "magic" and "psychic" are just technologies that we will eventually understand.

ETA... hmmm apparently some people claim he's not LeVey's son. Here is Jess LeVey explaining who and why they are doing this. guess you have to decide for yourself if you think this guy is real. Any research in these areas is full of confusion obfuscation and out right lies:
edit on 19-8-2012 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
These platforms are very real and can do all sorts of things-

Unfortunately it is the sort of science that is still very much out there in koo koo land that provoke the tinfoil hat jokes amongst the ignorant,,even scientists.

The technology would be ideal if it was used to heal and wasn't used as a weapons platform

No.....Thermate and demolition charges did not bring those 2 towers down on 9-11-01 I'm afraid.
edit on 19-8-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

link

Having clicked on your link I see that the original source of the article is stewwebb.com. I recognize that name. Kerry Cassidy has interviewed him:

Published on Feb 29, 2012 by jagbodhi

This is a live interview originally conducted on livestream by Kerry Cassidy with Stew Webb... Investigative journalist and patriot. We talk about the way the banksters took over America and the mortgages that resulted in the housing debacle of 2008. We also cover the Bush crime family, the Clintons and the cartels who are financing the black projects.

Stew Webb has been a tireless investigator into the conspiracy facts that are involved with the taking down of America and could result in WWIII if they have their way. With fighters like this on our watch we may have a chance to turn this ship around. The truth and nothing but the truth. Thanks, Stew.

Published on Mar 15, 2012 by jagbodhi

PROMIS SOFTWARE AND THE TRAIL OF DRUG MONEY TO BLACK PROJECTS

This is the 2nd Kerry Cassidy interview with Stew Webb originally done live on Livestream. We cover the whole trail of the Octopus as it is called involving the murder of Danny Casolaro, the players including the now deceased Ted Gunderson, the imprisoned Michael Riconosuitto and many others. Where the money went and the black project underground facility on the Cabazon indian reservation involving weapons and a bio warfare lab likely to be still operating.

This is more cutting edge information from a relentless researcher (Stew Webb) who has gone deep inside the rabbit hole after marrying into the Bush crime syndicate and finding himself targeted in multiple ways as well as losing access to his own daughter.

Published on Jun 6, 2012 by jagbodhi

This update covers the attempt on Stew's life, the Heneghan post regarding what he calls the Reagan-Wanta-Mitterand Protocols (see below) supposedly putting back into the various economies of the world including U.S., Europe and Asia...27 Trillion from the Wanta funds including interest over time (likely trading program profits as well??) and supposed stave-off the demise of the dollar and Euro.

All of this needs supporting evidence. Stew Webb offered to set up an interview with Leo Wanta so I can get the real info him in this regard.

In addition, we talked about the June 21st Illuminati rituals to take place at Kimball Castle...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Apparently the ancients used sound to alter mind patterns also:

Now, scientists are suggesting that certain sound vibration frequencies created when sound is emitted within its walls are actually altering human brain functions of those within earshot.

"Regional brain activity in a number of healthy volunteers was monitored by EEG through exposure to different sound vibration frequencies," reports Malta temple expert Linda Eneix of the Old Temples Study Foundation, "The findings indicated that at 110 Hz the patterns of activity over the prefrontal cortex abruptly shifted, resulting in a relative deactivation of the language center and a temporary shifting from left to right-sided dominance related to emotional processing and creativity. This shifting did not occur at 90 Hz or 130 Hz......In addition to stimulating their more creative sides, it appears that an atmosphere of resonant sound in the frequency of 110 or 111 Hz would have been “switching on” an area of the brain that bio-behavioral scientists believe relates to mood, empathy and social behavior.

popular achiology

Apparently they knew about the tech all around the world:

But the Hypogeum is not alone in its peculiar sound effects. A study conducted in 1994 by a consortium from Princeton University found that acoustic behavior in ancient chambers at megalithic sites such as Newgrange in Ireland and Wayland's Smithy in England was characterized by a strong sustained resonance, or "standing wave" in a frequency range between 90 Hz and 120 Hz.

Going further back in time, she points to the ancient 10,000 B.C. site of Göbekli Tepe in southern Turkey. Built by hunter-gatherers, the site is thought by many scientists to be located in the area transitional to the first development of agriculture and domesticated livestock. Located on a hilltop, it consists of 20 round stone-built structures which had been buried. Those structures that have been excavated feature massive, T-shaped, standing limestone pillars. "In the center of a circular shrine," she says, "a limestone pillar “sings” when smacked with the flat of the hand.

Suprise, surprise... guess which institution is at the center of this study, and really understands what's going on:

Stanford Interdisciplinary Graduate Fellow, PhD Candidate
 at Stanford University and leader of the study

All roads lead to Stanford.

new topics
top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join