It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
well, I am just going to spit this right out without trying to be convincing but I think I have bee attacked by *something* not saying what for a couple of days now. Now, yes... this has happened before but there is something different about this. It will not let me sleep. It is like i will be drifting off to sleep and something goes BLAP and my eyes open wide and I see big spots on the wall. I hear all kinds of strange voices... human voices saying weird random things and then I will try to go back to sleep and right as i do BLAP... it happens again as if something is jolting me very hard.

I am having trouble breathing and a certain spot on my spine that tends to be very sensitive eels like it is swelling on the inside and there is no way to alleviate it... it's not in the muscle, it is in the nerves. It makes catching my breath almost impossible. I keep feeling these hot spots on my back and on my head. I keep hearing signals and although this could be some natural phenomenon, I DO believe it is EMF or something and I keep hearing cars idling on one of the nearby roads.

I'm in a bit of pain and all i want to do is sleep and try to see if it will ease up but it always comes back and i am always tired. My brain feels like it is swelling inside my skull. There are many things i want and NEED to do but I just feel like I can't. something is draining me. It is ALWAYS worse in the daytime. I have been having palpitations and all sorts of various pains coinciding with these signals...short spells of depression, anger... but the worst is the invasive thoughts... these bizarre voices i keep hearing. they are loudest and weirdest when i am trying to go to sleep but there are two voices I hear constantly. It is hard to make out exactly what they are saying but one seems to be agreeing with and confirming doubts and these invasive unspoken thoughts and one seems to be constantly trying to console me. They are very distinctive to me.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Do this exercise

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

In all seriousness, seems like you need medical attention right away.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I wouldn't argue with that seeing as how I keep waking with severe chest pressure and the feeling that I have not been breathing. Trying to go to sleep is like drifting off into some weird place where all these weird things are being spoken directly to my brain and then BLAP, like I've been shocked, I see spots like energy has been shot right through my brain and I take a deep breath because it feels like I have been holding it and that my chest has been deflated.

these zaps are really pissing me off. If i stop breathing, I stop breathing. I'm not getting anywhere anyway and I've already taken this up with God.

I DON'T however want humans here with emf toys stopping my heart and I DON'T want them intervening with my life... or death.. or whatever. None of it because they consistently fail to take the appropriate routes in all their dealings with me... but I don't want to get too far into my discussions with God AND who I see as my guide. people would think i was just talking crap. If God sees fit to take me out of this world via making my heart stop, so be it because then others will be looking back in hindsight and realizing some things.

Most of this has been ongoing for a while but I am noticing weird things... like the consoling voice sounding even more quite and further away while he is trying even harder to talk to me and those are the spells of depression. It only lasts a while but it is like something is getting in the way... and these BLAPS are somewhat new... as persistent as they seem to be right now.

As for getting medical attention though... no chance. last time i went to the ER for chest pains, i waited HOURS on the doctor and he gave me tramadol and sent me on my way. as for a regular doctor, they do not bill people anymore. they want paid at the time of visit and I'm broke. There are no free clinic. people mention them but around here, these things do not exist. i was refused for medicaid last time i tried to do something about chest pains. My guide can often make them go away but things come between us. Life itself seems to come between us.
edit on 28-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

Do this exercise

ah! you decided to post a USEFUL video... great.

Might actually try this out... thanks. My guide gives me ideas about exercises like these, but when I am lost in this mire it becomes difficult to do much of anything.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie
well, I am just going to spit this right out without trying to be convincing but I think I have bee attacked by *something* not saying what for a couple of days now. Now, yes... this has happened before but there is something different about this.

Do you have any thoughts about a possible motivation for you to be the target of specific mind control/harassment that you would be willing to share?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I get brain zaps also and the holding breath or feeling like you're not breathing is from your vagus nerve being activated.

So essentially the voices or guides are just your subconscious thoughts as spirit energy guiding you. This is similar to precognitive visions - -you have a vision of the future and then when the future happens you already have experienced it.

So the thing is to do the exercises to balance your yin and yang channels. Your yin energy is too strong so it makes you too emotional that is what the anxiety and fear is from -- you need stronger kidney energy.

So eat meat to build up your kidney energy and then also get the foundation practice to balance your energy -- it's called the small universe or microcosmic orbit practice.

It's very easy as you just sit in a chair to practice it. But it's best if you get the c.d. to guide your practice -- you can get the half hour c.d. for very low price from here

This practice is again the foundation to balance your energy -- the standing practice called "moving of yin and yang" will build up your yang energy more quickly but if you feel like you can't stand like that then do the small universe or microcosmic orbit practice. The secret is that it brings the energy down the front of the body so that it is no longer stuck in your head which is what is causing the voices and shocks in your brain.

Essentially any internal tingling or shocks is due to the fact that you have increased the electrons in your body and these electrons neutralize any free radicals in your body causing oxidation. So when you neutralize the free radicals you are healing your body.

The electrons can be safely stored below and behind the navel where the vagus nerve ends to the life force energy.

Here is the free book on the microcosmic orbit aka small universe practice as an introduction

Mantak Chia has the microcosmic orbit instruction vids on youtube -- he goes through each point to focus on what each point means -- this is also the structure of the scribd book I linked.

This is a very enjoyable practice and very powerful to ground your energy and heal the body/mind energy.

Oh yeah also make sure to put your tongue to the roof of your mouth -- because this activates your vagus nerve which then will bring the energy down to the front of the body.

Here's an alternative exercise to ground your energy -- called blood washing.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I get brain zaps also

Whoa! There is a problem right there.

So eat meat to build up your kidney energy

Eating meat has been demonstrated to be conducive to kidney decease. There is a plethora of info on this, here's just one link, and here is another:

Your kidneys work to remove excess protein from your body, so eating too much protein can stress them out, leading to kidney damage and even contributing to renal failure in some cases. High dietary protein levels cause your body to excrete more calcium, which can contribute to osteoporosis.

One the other hand, vegetarian diet can be good for kidneys.

IMHO animal protein should be consumed in strict moderation, not more than once weekly, if that. Cretan diet is a good evidence of the benefits. Given the quality of meat that's typically available to people, it's an even better idea. All the viral load, pathogens and antibiotics in meat... Yukes! Who would want to eat that cr@p? No wonder people have mental zaps!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Real life fire-starter girl in Vietnam

Radiofrequency from the University measures strange halo around her right brain.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Radiofrequency from the University measures strange halo around her right brain.

Baby Elvis found in Louisiana. He's an alien.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

It's about the pop-up window I got on that website: "Couple marries for the second time after husband's sex change."

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Left brain is the way to go. That right brain is evil I'm tellin' you. Is dancing a right brain activity?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Well we all start out as female. The male reproductive organ is just a big clitoris. haha.

Here's another one -- the wife accepting her husband's discovery of having female sex organs

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Well we all start out as female. The male reproductive organ is just a big clitoris. haha.

Seriously, I've heard that the Illuminati have as part of their action plan to evolve us into being androgynous. Supposedly that's what they were when they were 100% reptilian! And, that they think this is superior because it's more God-like, in that God has no gender.

(Forgive me this aside. It has nothing to do with EM.)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Well actually male energy is electromagnetic as this activates the female vagus nerve for bliss to create real love.

So it is how the Freemasons are controlled by their lower reptilian brain as Dr. Helen Caldicott says in her book Missile Envy -- the focus is actually just a twisted male "sword fight" fantasy -- it's actually homosexual.

So for example the dopamine system has 2 circuits -- one tied to the prefrontal cortex so that if you plan to do a job and then you complete the work you get a dopamine buzz. The other dopamine circuit is just primal pleasure of the limbic brain and that is the addiction of the male -- because for the female the dopamine switches to serotonin but for the male is switches to cortisol as stress. So then the male wants more dopamine and it's a positive feedback cycle as it just creates more stress -- and the cycle builds into more destruction.

So yeah the cycle originates in the heart-brain connection as electromagnetic energy through the parasympathetic nervous system. If we build up the negative ions as electrons then we build up the parasympathetic nervous system while the sympathetic stress nervous system is building up the free radicals that promote death.

So the androgynous deal is a lie -- it's propaganda used to promote the homosexual agenda as an electromagnetic problem of having the electromagnetic center of the male stuck in the sex center instead of the parasympathetic heart-brain oxytocin love center.

Of course what I'm writing is obviously very radical -- and maybe considered discrimination but the deal is that this is physiology so it becomes "hard-wired" into people by the time puberty is finished and after that it is a deep brain trauma that requires major electromagnetic energy to rewire the synapses. This is why there is no electroshock treatment and "deep brain stimulation" using implants and also implants to trigger the vagus nerve to increase brain serotonin.

The original human culture -- the Bushmen -- had no homosexuals and that was 90% of human history from 100,000 BCE to 10,000 BCE. So to say that anthropological fact is to cause lots of disbelief because modern society is so mind-controlled.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

This result shows that, upon 7 Hz excitation, the transmission into pure water of the oscillation of the nanostructures initially originated from DNA has been achieved.

The starting point is the realization that liquid water molecules cannot be assumed to be bound by purely static interactions (H-bonds, electric dipole-dipole interaction). Their binding is actually induced by the time-dependent radiative long range em field.

The local value of B is expected to be not much different from the value of the Earth’s magnetic field, which is in the order of 50 microtesla. As explained in the point e above, ions are extracted from their orbits when a magnetic field B is applied so to match the ion cyclotron frequency. This is done indeed by the Schumann mode of 7.83 Hz of the geomagnetic field.

There are of course many unresolved questions raised by our findings, which deserve more work and more interactions. DNA signalling is stimulated by 7 Hz naturally occurring waves on earth. Waves produced by the human brain are also in the range of 7 Hz. These are interesting questions to be asked and possibly answered.

DNA waves and water pdf by L. Montagnier1,2, J. Aissa2, E. Del Giudice3, C. Lavallee2, A. Tedeschi4, and G. Vitiello5

So this teleportation result was the subject of an ATS thread here
edit on 2-6-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

This is what PZ Myers said about this paper:

He described the paper as "one of the more unprofessional write-ups I've ever run across", and criticized the publication process as having an "unbelievable turnaround" time: "another suspicious sign are the dates. This paper was submitted on 3 January 2009, revised on 5 January 2009, and accepted on 6 January 2009," leading him to ask: "Who reviewed this, the author's mother? Maybe someone even closer. Guess who the chairman of the editorial board is: Luc Montagnier.

I've read parts of the paper and I agree with PZ that it's cr@p.

Luc Montagnier is the co-discoverer of HIV

Although fellow Nobel prize winners – who view homeopathy as quackery – were left openly shaking their heads, Montagnier's comments were rapidly embraced by homeopaths eager for greater credibility...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
I've read parts of the paper and I agree with PZ that it's cr@p.

Can you be more specific?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Luc Montagnier is the co-discoverer of HIV

This caught my eye because I'm very interested in the topic of HIV, due to research I've done after the thread "Believe it or not, Viruses may not exist at all!" was brought to my attention by a member. I learned about the work of Dr. Stefan Lanka and then read the book Virus Mania by Torsten Engelbrecht and Claus Köhnlein. I started the thread "Disease Theory" based on my research on this in addition to research on Pasteurian germ theory vs. Bechamp's cellular theory.

I pulled out my notes this morning and was struck by this:

Dr. Lanka re. Testing
  1. Makes no sense to measure lymphocytes in the blood.
  2. Only a few of them are in the blood.
  3. The immune system is carried out in the tissues.
  4. No correlation between disease or health in T-cells or T-cell subsets.
  5. Regardless, T-cell tests sold.
  6. Beginning 1977 in the U.S., could patent biological entities or biological techniques.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join