It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
www.neilos.org...

How did you find this? Was it linked somewhere on your original link?

BTW, I LOVE the work of Viktor Schauberger!
For me, he's in the same category as Tesla.

This is from the first .pdf, page 4 of 13:

About the Centre for Implosion Research

The Centre for Implosion Research was founded in
December 1997 by Dolly Knight, MBBS, GCHM and Jonathan
Stromberg, BSc, MSc, DIC, FGS.

The Centre’s mission is to realise Viktor Schauberger’s goals
by developing a type of technology that is antithetical to the
conventional polluting and exploitative technologies, in that
it is pollution free and works in harmony with Nature.
Copyright © 2001. All rights reserved

I like what it says on the home page of neilos.org:

The wise man is always seeking more knowledge, and in his searchings will not scorn what, at first sight, may seem to be at variance with established opinions, lest in so doing he loses a jewel of wisdom worth more than all the treasures of Earth.

and:

Welcome to the Neilos web site.

We are based in Australia and represent products from the UK based Centre for Implosion Research, the Wands of Horus from Russia and other life energy enhancing products.

We encourage the principle of self education. To this end, via our web site, we not only provide product information, but also an extensive range of more in depth knowledge; articles, books, scientific reports, selection guides, testimonials, user manuals, etc.

On this web site you will find;

• comprehensive product information, including a range of background material.

• an extensive library on both the Centre for Implosion Research and Wands of Horus. There are over 500 pages of PDF documents available for download from the Library.

• purchase facilities for the products on this site. These include online shopping, mail and phone order. We ship products to all countries. The online shop is hosted on a secure server to provide safety for your credit card details if you wish to place an order.

Alternatively you can purchase our products in eBay: Neilos on eBay

• a forum to provide a discussion facility for users of our products.

Feel free to browse, download and order. If you have any questions contact us.

Thank you for your visit.

Hmmmm. Wand of Horus from Russia sounds intriguing. I like science and technology out of Russia. I'll have to check that out.

And they have a forum for users to discuss products. I like that, too.

"Life energy enhancing products" - lab work on that is what I'm interested in - much more than, say, what's going on at the LHC.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

The person interviewing Wolff in the video is Geoff Haselhurst. On his website spaceandmotion.com is this graphic:

The Wave Structure of Matter in Space Fig. 1: There is no particle-wave duality of matter, just a spherical standing wave structure of matter where the wave center creates the 'particle' effect, and the spherical in and out waves provide continual two way communication with all other matter in the universe.

We only see the high wave amplitude wave-center and have been deluded into thinking matter was made of tiny little 'particles'. A very naive conception in hindsight - and quantum physics was telling us all along that waves were central to light and matter interactions!

I'm wondering whether there is a relationship between this model and Tesla's longitudinal wave.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Mainstream science says we don't have a unified theory at present. But maybe that's not true.

Also on spaceandmotion.com a 37 page .pdf entitled "THE PHYSICAL HERITAGE OF SIR W.R. HAMILTON" is quoted:

"If quaternions are used consistently in theoretical physics, we get a complete description of the physical world, with relativistic and quantum effects easily taken into account. Thus Hamilton’s idea, which motivated more then half of his professional life, that quaternions are a fundamental building block of the physical universe, appears to be essentially correct in the light of contemporary knowledge."
(Andre Gsponer and Jean-Pierre Hurn, arxiv.org...)

Col. Bearden talks about the importance of quaternions, as well. And I believe I have seen quaternions mentioned in reference to Tesla's work.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Mary, you started a few threads on ATS and participated in a few others.

As I can see by now, it is a safe bet to assume that regardless of the actual title and topic of the thread, you'll make sure you mention:

a) Tesla
b) Wolff
c) Bearden
d) an assortment of other "alternative" or New Age stuff, that keeps traveling with you from thread to thread.

So next time you accuse someone of having a tunnel vision, look at yourself in the mirror and make at least a modest effort to stay on topic.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

BS, I'm on-topic. Cut the crap. And spare us your little lectures.

And try to be someone who links to outside quotes, accurately.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by buddhasystem

BS, I'm on-topic. Cut the crap. And spare us your little lectures.

And try to be someone who links to outside quotes, accurately.

Buddhasystems quit harassing those who are posting on topic in my thread.

Tesla is part of my OP as is EM.

She has provided lots of primary sources and contributed to my thread. You've mostly just harassed those who dare to post new information to my thread that is generally or specifically relevant.

I think the coverup of tesla technology is one of the cores of this black science that they don't want people to explore. Apparently Tesla took his ideas from some Hindu and other sources which now a-days gets erroneously termed "new aged" as it is actually ages very old and we are rediscovering.

Just because they do not fit in your very narrow paradigm does not mean they are not real or pursuing those subjects in context of this thread would not lead to some very on topic material.

So quit harassing her and others.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Buddhasystems quit harassing those who are posting on topic in my thread.

Oh, so a comment equals harassment? I guess dictionary hijack is a contagious thing. Milo Wolff vs atmosphere/ionosphere effect? Please...

The whole Schumann Resonance theory and observation is based on application of proper EM theory and not Bearden's crap. So there.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
You have continually harrased posters to my thread. That is why so many of your posts were removed.

Now let's look at some of these new age ideas... how about the crystal skulls as a means of data storage?

I recently read several articles on how diamonds are being used as quantum computers. Most of our technology is based on crystals of one sort or another... my LCD monitor, to my watch, to my phone, to my computer are full of crystal technologies.

These EM systems are more and more driven through resonance and crystals.

Well a lot of the stories about older technologies say the same thing. Suppose there was a comet, or nuclear war which wiped out civilization as we know it. The stories of our old technology would get compressed. Most of our modern technology would get wiped out. But things like diamonds and crystal skulls would remain. Our modern buildings would not.

I think the hindu's which Tesla studied had it right. We are just in a new cycle and there have been many other cycles before us.

Can't find the original IBM video but I did find this:

Marcel Vogel, the Nobel prize-winning scientist and one of the early pioneers of silicon chip technology conducted extensive studies on the measurement of energy fields around crystals. He also carried out some interesting research for IBM which demonstrated that crystals could not only be programmed electronically as silicon chips are, but could be programmed by using nothing more than thought.

link

More incredible research involving DNA and its crystal structure has been carried out in an attempt to solve the mysteries of evolution and the origins of life. In the meantime, IBM, in conjunction with DARPA, the Defense Ad vanced Projects Research Agency, has been involved in developing holographic data storage systems. Through a pro cess of shooting laser beams into the crystal, they have successfully stored thousands of holograph images on a single lithium niobate crystal.

Clearly, on the cutting edge of science, crystals of various types are being used to store and process information, and success is due to the very nature of crystals themselves. Information can be stored in an orderly fashion, replicat ed and retrieved. Is it then so farfetched to think that a technologically advanced earlier civilization could have devel oped these capabilities, and perhaps used crystal skulls to record information? Or even that the same ends may have been met intuitively?

link

Today's paranormal is tomorrows science.

edit on 14-4-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

edit on 14-4-2012 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You have continually harrased posters to my thread. That is why so many of your posts were removed.

Yeah well if ATS admins they decided they wanted to be New Age friendly that's certainly their right. IMHO by removing critique of same they made this presentation more shallow but I can't say I care.

how about the crystal skulls as a means of data storage?

a) why do you mention this at all? Why "data storage"?
b) what does ionosphere have to do with crystals?

I recently read several articles on how diamonds are being used as quantum computers. Most of our technology is based on crystals of one sour or another... my LCD monitor, to my watch, to my phone, to my computer are full of crystal technologies.

It's astonishing to see anyone for whom this is news, but all right, we all learn at our own pace.

These EM systems are more and more driven through resonance and crystals.

Quartz resonators are used to drive pretty much every electronic device out there. OK, that much is clear.

Well a lot of the stories about older technologies say the same thing. Suppose there was a comet, or nuclear war which wiped out civilization as we know it. The stories of our old technology would get compressed. Most of our modern technology would get wiped out. But things like diamonds and crystal skulls would remain. Our modern buildings would not.

No comment.

Oh wait, these crystal skulls?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
* * * * * * * * * P L E A S E N O T E * * * * * * * * *

This thread's topic is "Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain"; Please discuss the topic, not ATS members or their posting history.

Thank you
edit on 17/4/12 by argentus because: spellin'

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
* * * * * * * * * P L E A S E N O T E * * * * * * * * *

This thread's topic is "Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain"; Please discuss the topic, not ATS members or their posting history.

A star to you! Am I allowed to inquire what exactly Milo Wolff has to do with the topic of the thread? Because I agree with you, it's very important to follow the topic.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I am trying to find original tesla quotes/materials but that site was the best I've found so far.

I found a good source: from tfcbooks.com, “Selected Tesla Writings.”

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
People need to be aware of the information that is provided in links on projectcamelot.org about Tesla's death (among other important things) here: "Nikola Tesla."

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

People need to be aware of the information that is provided in links on projectcamelot.org about Tesla's death (among other important things) here: "Nikola Tesla."

Interesting. So the auteur had to invent a parallel Universe, where the Otto Skorzeny that was well known throughout his life was a fake, and in fact the real Otto Skorzeny that existed in different places and did things that the "normal" Otto had no idea about.

Sorry but this is just bizarre to the point of sick. Or actually beyond that point.

In January of 1943 Otto Skorzeny was having a difficult recovery in a hospital from a head would inflicted by a piece of Russian shrapnel, which nearly cost him his life. But some crazy nut wants you to believe that he jumped out of his intensive care unit bed to secretly cross the US border (how exactly?), suffocate Tesla and then safely get back.

Wow, just wow.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I am trying to find original tesla quotes/materials but that site was the best I've found so far.

I found a good source: from tfcbooks.com, “Selected Tesla Writings.”

Great site, I had quoted some things I found off that site previously
But thank you for the link.

Back on sound and EM...

Noise, Ozone and Corona

Noise in the form of a buzzing or humming sound may be heard around electrical transformers or high voltage power lines producing corona (see below). While the noise may be annoying, there are no EMF health consequences associated with these sounds.

Electrical devices such as photocopiers or any device using a high voltage to function may produce ozone, a colourless gas having a pungent smell. Electrical discharges in the air convert oxygen molecules into ozone. While people may easily smell the ozone, the concentrations produced around photocopiers and similar devices are well below health standards.

Corona or electrical discharges into the air are produced around high voltage power lines. It is sometimes visible on a humid night or during rainfall and can produce noise and ozone. Both the noise levels and ozone concentrations around power lines have no health consequence.

ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AND PUBLIC HEALTH : EXTREMELY LOW FREQUENCY (ELF)

There is... something... here. My internal directional senses are going crazy about it. Something about sound and EM it's just driving me crazy.

While the enormous benefits of using electricity in everyday life and health care are unquestioned, during the past 20 years the general public has become increasingly concerned about potential adverse health effects of exposure to electric and magnetic fields at extremely low frequencies (ELF). Such exposures arise mainly from the transmission and use of electrical energy at the power frequencies of 50/60 Hz.

The World Health Organization (WHO) is addressing the associated health issues through the International Electromagnetic Fields Project. Any health consequence needs to be clearly identified and appropriate mitigation steps taken if deemed necessary. Present research results are often contradictory. This adds to public concern, confusion and lack of confidence that supportable conclusions about safety can be reached.

Unrelated, but it seems silly to me to assume these frequencies are not affecting us in some way. I believe I read somewhere about negative effects at certain frequencies... darn my dissociative brain that can't remember today what i knew yesterday!

Ghaa.. drives me crazy.

maybe it was this paper...

With 5 years of SR data the correlations between SR intensity, Sunspot Numbers, global
temperatures and Southern Oscillation Index (El Nino/La Nina) are presented to confirm
the SR Hypothesis and Model though establishing correlation between SR Intensity and
the Sunspot Number. The second stage investigates a wide range of health effects,
consistent with the Melatonin hypothesis. They are found to be highly correlated with Solar
Activity as shown by sunspot numbers. Together this provides strongly probable support
for the Schumann Resonance hypothesis and model. Significant correlations between the
annual sunspot number and the annual mortality rates would add considerable strength to
the hypothesis and model, and confirm that extreme Solar-Geomagnetic Activity is a
natural hazard for human health.

Schumann Resonance and sunspot relations to human health effects in Thailand.

Many writers and even researchers have already embraced the enormous and wonderful effects of this technology on our lives. The first warning of the dangers of this technology occurred in 1972 when the Soviet Union reported strange health effects in switchyard workers who were regularly exposed to high levels of EMF. Since then, scientists have been questioning whether this technology is causing more harm than benefits, not only for humans, but also for every living thing including animals and plants. This is because of the association of electromagnetic fields with increased behavioral changes and health problems such as epilepsy, leukemia, cancer, brain tumors, and other serious disorders. Many scientists and physicians suggest a link between these disorders and long-term exposure to EMF.

link
edit on 22-4-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Continuing: Ghost in The Machine, Tandy

On page 107 the book lists symptoms caused by frequencies in the range 15-20 Hz.

Note all these are from Infrasound... this info is briefly mentioned in my OP.

Table IV on page 212 of this book shows frequencies causing disturbance to the eyes
and vision to be within the band 12 to 27 Hz. A more recent book by Kroemer (1994)
describes the effects of low frequency vibration as follows;
"Vibration of the body mostly affects the principal input
ports, the eyes, and principal output means, hands and
mouth."(p. 287).
"Exposure to vibration often results in short-lived
changes in various physiological parameters such as
heart rate...At the onset of vibration exposure, increased
muscle tension and initial hyperventilation have been
observed." (p. 280).
Tables 5-12 of Kroemer (1994) on p. 288, indicate that the resonant frequencies of
body parts are; Head (2-20 Hz causing general discomfort), Eyeballs (1-100Hz mostly
above 8 Hz and strongly 20-70Hz effect difficulty in seeing). However, different
sources give different resonant frequencies for the eye itself. The resonant frequency
is the natural frequency of an object, the one at which it needs the minimum input of
energy to vibrate. As you can see from above, any frequency above 8 Hz will have an
effect and some sources quote 40Hz. Most interestingly, a NASA technical report
mentions a resonant frequency for the eye as 18 Hz (NASA Technical Report
19770013810). If this were the case then the eyeball would be vibrating which would
cause a serious "smearing"of vision. It would not seem unreasonable to see dark
shadowy forms caused by something as innocent as the corner of V.T.’s spectacles.
V.T. would not normally be aware of this but its size would be much greater if the
image was spread over a larger part of his retina.
Another NASA report (NASA Technical Report 19870046176) mentions
hyperventilation as a symptom of whole body vibration. Hyperventilation is
characterised by quick shallow breathing and reduces the amount of carbon dioxide
retained in the lungs. Note that Tempest (1976) also mentions respiratory difficulties
caused by frequencies in our range. Hyperventilation can have profound physiological
effects. For example, Flenley (1990) describes the symptoms of hyperventilation as
"breathlessness usually at rest, often accompanied by light-headedness, muscle
cramps, fear of sudden death and a feeling of difficulty in breathing in". Fried (1987)

References
Eastham, P. (1988). Ticking off a poltergeist. Journal of the Society for Psychical Research, 55, 80-83.
Everest, F.A. (1994). The Master Handbook of Acoustics, 3rd Ed. TAB Books: Blue Ridge Summit, PA.
Flenley, D. C. (1990). Respiratory Medicine (2nd Ed), Bailliere Tindal: London.
Fried, R. (1987). The Hyperventilation Syndrome, Research and Clinical Treatment. Johns Hopkins University Press: London.
Kroemer, K. H. E. (1994). Ergonomics: How to design for ease and efficiency.
Prentice Hall: London.
NASA Technical Report 19770013810
NASA Technical Report 19870046176
Smith, A.P. & Jones, D.M. (Eds.) (1992). Handbook of Human Performance, Vol. 1.
Academic Press: London.
Tempest, W. (Ed.) (1976). Infrasound and low frequency vibration. Academic press:
London.

It would be extremely interesting to design and experiment and subject people to both infrasound and EM in these same wavelengths and see the similarities /differences that result.

Here is the NASA technical Report 19770013810

Fifteen human volunteers were subjected to vertical
whole body vibration from 5 to 50 Hz at +0.5 to +2.0 Gz
seat input. Skull movement was measured with a miniature
accelerometer, while eye movement was monitored by
photographic imagery of a corneal reflection spot. These
measures, accomplished simultaneously, and for each
vibration condition, were used to determine seat to skull
and skull to eye transmission ratios.

Consistent results indicate that the vibration transmission
ratio from seat to head monotonically decreases
from 1.6- at 5 Hz to 0.21 at 50 Hz. The eye however
apparentJv follows the skull movement in a passive manner
except in the vicinity of 18 hiz. A peak in the transmission
ratio curve of 1.33 indicates ocular resonance
at Lhis frequency.

Another interesting note from Tandy:

Long tubes such as corridors are ideal places for standing
waves especially if they are closed at both ends. The resonant frequency of one
person’s body parts would also be different from another so standing wave resonances
may affect one individual but not another. Our advice for researchers in the future is
to be very wary of ghosts reported to haunt long, windy corridors!

edit on 22-4-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I found this information googling EM and sound:

What do neurotransmitters do?

Neurotransmitters help regulate pain, reduce anxiety, promote happiness, initiate deep sleep, and boost energy and mental clarity. The neurotransmitters that cause excitatory reactions are known as catecholamines. Catecholamines, epinephrine and norepinepherine (adrenaline) are derived from the amino acid phenylalanine. Inhibitory or relaxing neurotransmitters include serotonin and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA).The neurotransmitter serotonin is produced from the amino acid tryptophan. GABA is produced from the amino aid glutamine.

Sound sensitivity, light sensitivity, touch sensitivity, and EMF sensitivity - are they related?

It is believed that sound sensitivity is caused by serotonin imbalance. Researchers at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine have also determined that serotonin decreases the body's sensitivity to light. Since people who have sensitivity to both light and sound often have touch sensitivity and EMF sensitivity, it is reasonable to hypothesize that these neurally mediated symptoms are all related to serotonin deficiency.

Treating sound, light, touch and EMF sensitivity

The neurotransmitter serotonin is produced from the amino acid tryptophan, which is no longer allowed to be sold over the counter. However, 5-HTP (5-hydroxytryptophan) is the direct precursor to serotonin, and is available at most stores that carry supplements. 5-HTP is usually sourced from the seeds of the Griffonia Simplicifolia plant. Production of 5-HTP as a supplement increased when L-tryptophan was banned in the United States because of a tainted batch which caused serious side-effects in users.

5-HTP has many advantages over L-tryptophan. Besides being safer to produce and arguably more potent, it easily crosses the blood-brain barrier and effectively increases central nervous system (CNS) synthesis of serotonin. Its role as an intermediary in the biosynthesis of serotonin indicates that this chemical may indeed be effective in treating serotonin-related disorders.

Treating Light, Sound, Touch and EMF Sensitivity

Gabapentin I take every day, and clonozepam which also affects GABA receptors PRN for my anxiety in my PTSD. Only meds that really help me at all.

SSRI's have produced no beneficial results for me... I wonder if this is all related... I know this is slightly of topic but highly on center to my whole research...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Piano, wish I had found this earler, to post with the Russian Weaponry.
However, better late than never.

Shortly before his death, Sergei Serykh, 43 and know to be former operative from Russia,
spoke with Glasgow North East MP Willie Bain and told him he had become
a victim of “a mind altering radiation”. Shortly thereafter, Serykh and his wife, and 21 year old
son in law met death. They were found, tied together and thrown from a high story
building. There is a lot to that story, and it from what is known, these folks did not kill themselves.

This happened in 2009, and here in 2012 Russia publically acknowledges they have this weapon
and have used it. There is so much we dont know, yet every now and then some things seep through.

Shortly before his death, Serykh told Glasgow North East MP Willie Bain that he was a former spy and spoke of a plot to assassinate the Queen. He said he had become a victim of “a mind altering radiation”.

But the family in Russia has now instructed the Crown Office to end the police probe and say they will reluctantly accept a verdict of suicide, because of fears for their own safety.

www.express.co.uk...

www.liveleak.com...

High doses of microwaves can damage the functioning of internal organs, control behaviour or even drive victims to suicide. Anatoly Tsyganok, head of the Military Forecasting Centre in Moscow, said: ‘This is a highly serious weapon. .........

The long-term effects are not known, but two years ago a former major in the Russian foreign intelligence agency, the GRU, died in Scotland after making claims about such a weapons programme to MI6.

Sergei Serykh, 43, claimed he was a victim of weapons which he said were ‘many times more powerful than in the Matrix films’. Mr Serykh died after falling from a Glasgow tower block with his wife and stepson in March 2010. While his death was assumed to be suicide, his family fear there was foul play.

From the www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS AND PUBLIC HEALTH : EXTREMELY LOW FREQUENCY (ELF)

There is... something... here. My internal directional senses are going crazy about it. Something about sound and EM it's just driving me crazy.

Oh, but that's obvious! It is.

In the link you provided we also find this:

Regarding long-term effects, given the weakness of the evidence for a link between exposure to ELF magnetic fields and childhood leukaemia, the benefits of exposure reduction on health are unclear

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The topic starter is completely wrong

Mathematics is not based on symmetry (where did he get that crazy idea?)

and no such thing as western or eastern mathematics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join