It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Dr. Helen Caldicott's book "Missile Envy" is a classic expose on the phallic trajectory of technology ending in global ecological destruction.

Dr. Caldicott has a book on the weaponization of space.

Science is Freemasonry -- the "separation of heaven and earth" through "mass ritual sacrifice" based on killing the heart as the infinite containment of consciousness through geometry.

This is a deep denial -- I call it the Alchemy of DeNile -- since the Egyptian Pyramids and the Nile river and the desertification of early civilization is based on the origins of alchemy as Freemasonry - the attempt to "contain" infinity.

The Cosmic Mother will not be unveiled.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

I really don't know how to respond to your post. I agree with some of it, I instinctively raise my bs shield at some of it, and I can't really find what I disagree a lot of the time. I want to disagree with a lot of it but... You talk about some things such as yin spirits I am unfamiliar with but I don't necessarily write things off because I respect the traditions you say they are coming from and... Well I just can't put what I feel into words.

Sometimes the end results are right even when the way the get there I might disagree with. I'll have to read more and just talke a lot of you post as I'll wait and see after I read more.

Now I have studied martial arts... Shaolin, and been around a lot of the culture and there is a lot of bs in what is said and done... But also a lot of amazing things too. So I am not to quick to dismiss everything as bs because I have seen some of the amazing things which are possible. I just don't like the bs parts. And with some traditions it's hard to tell where one ends and the next begins. To becoe a master in such system one useually has to truly believe both. One thing I won't do is accept anything blindly though.

So I will just listen and study.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
That's referring to the quote I also posted about Nature as the puppet-master -- because the scalar wave is reverse time so there is no way it can be measured by technology but it is physically real. So science can not predict it or control it but is aware of it after the fact. Meditation on the other hand merges with the reverse time as the Emptiness which then gives visions that are precognitive and enables reading past life information and doing long distance healing, etc.

If you are right about this it seems to be saying that the human instrument is superior to scientific instruments in this case.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well qigong master Yan Xin calls qigong the "highest technology of all technologies" -- which is a paradox because there is no technology used, only meditation.

There is a prominent qigong master from the qigong fever days of China in the 1980s - I'm not sure how real he was -- he quickly became a political activist and then was killed in a suspicious car accident in the U.S. Anyway he made some interesting allegations:

After Zhang met with his accident, an article Zhang wrote in February of 2005 entitled "CCP's Post-Nuclear Super Weapons and its Geostrategic Goal" has been spreading widely among Internet surfers. Zhang was once a senior consultant for the CCP's armed forces, and he disclosed many military secrets in this article. Zhang stated in this article that the CCP has three highly destructive weapons set to terrorize the world. The first are the space-based post-nuclear super weapon�large-scale outer space power outage technology. The second are the geological post-nuclear super weapons�man-made earthquakes and tsunamis. And the third are human post-nuclear super weapons―supernatural abilities applied to military affairs.

Possibly Murdered Qigong Master Disclosed CCP Military Secrets

More on the Zhong Gong qigong cult here

O.K. so basically when his business funding fell apart due to his personal scandals then the organization collapsed and his followers dissipated -- this is in contrast to Falun Gong which relies on free information exchange through anonymous internet distribution and in China through free photocopies and free practice groups. Falun Gong was then subjected to mass human organ harvesting as torture.

Beyond the Red Wall: The Persecution of Falun Gong - Swedish subtitle

China just recently announced they are officially phasing out their use of prisoners for organ transplants -- should take a few years if they are to be believed.

So qigong master Yan Xin -- who is the real deal and not a fake qigong master like the leaders of Falun Gong and Zong Gong -- anyway Yan Xin did state that if people learn real qigong then they don't need to eat hardly any food and this will make them victims of persecution since food is the main way that the government controls people.

Food and healthcare -- this is definitely true if a person knows the secrets of Cargill, the largest private corporation in the world, based in Minnesota -- a food corporation working with the CIA and getting huge public subsidies while controlling the food supply in 100 countries -- I did an expose on Cargill here from my old op-ed for the U of MN Daily newspaper

Then a follow-up here on Cargill's destruction of the Mind of Nature -- the Amazon --

So I would say it's not just humans are more sophisticated than any technology will be but that the truth of reality as Nature is more sophisticated.

Basically the macroquantum physicist Vedral has recently stated that the only thing that survives a unificiation of general relativity with quantum physics is entropy and information -- that dynamic of entropy and information.

Vedral says that the increased entropy is not the physical objects themselves but in the encoded information DNA carries that has all the artifacts of previous versions. These long strings of repeating non-coding sequences is called junk DNA and that information is not an abstract but a true physical. ... Vedral explains that everybody is having a hard time at the idea of having a photon in two places at the same time. Another competing theory says no - that the third measurement affects the second measurement and that this is not to be thought of as a time travel paradox. In the April 2010 issue of Discover magazine, the article, 'Back From the Future' by Zeeya Merali, talks about Jeff Tollaksen's experiments that show that future events effect the past. Superposition is the name given to an object that appears to be at two places at the same time. Einstein hated the the uncertainty principle and is famous for his, "God does not play dice" quote.

Tallaksen cites Aharonov who rethought the idea of indeterminism and instead said that what was needed was to include the future states as well as past states in order too describe an event in space-time. Vlatko Vedral believes more than just math and experimental results would be needed to convince most physicists.

So from pure consciousness (light) going into the Emptiness (spacetime) then precognition is real and reality is holographic.
edit on 10-4-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

www.lifetechnology.org...

Is a scam. They've been spamming other alternative technology websites and forums for years. Their stuff don't do jack.

There are website that do have alternative tech products that work (as described) though...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Their stuff don't do jack.

Do you know this from firsthand experience?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
No, not firsthand. But I frequent other forums where the owner of that site repeatedly spammed his products. Some of them purchased the Tesla shield and it didn't work.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

No, not firsthand. But I frequent other forums where the owner of that site repeatedly spammed his products. Some of them purchased the Tesla shield and it didn't work.

There is a lot of BS.

There is a lot of science being suppressed.

The government also has a long history of releasing BS to keep people from exploring and finding truth.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by MamaJ

I see Karagulla was also the author of Breakthrough to Creativity copyright 1967 and there's a passage from its introduction quoted on the website biomindsuperpowers.com, which I see is Ingo Swann's website:

"Man is moving in consciousness out of a world of static solid forms into a world of dynamic energy patterns. This is his problem and his opportunity. As a prisoner of the five senses, he has experienced his world as `solid', `concrete', `rigid.' Today, he has entered a fluid intangible world of vibrating, radiating energy.

"Life adapts to environment. Man plunged into this new environment, a universe that is nothing but frequency, and must necessarily make new adaptations. He must achieve an ability to more directly experience a world of frequency. In order to do this, he must develop new senses or expand those senses which he already has. There is abundant evidence that many human beings are already expanding the usual five senses which he already has.

"There is abundant evidence that many human beings are already expanding the usual five senses into super sensory levels. It is possible that there is already a `mutation in consciousness' taking place. . . .

"We are moving from a study of anatomy, physiology and pathology, the denser aspects of the physical form, to a study of the electrical impulses which the body generates."

Very interesting!

I was listening to a old Coast to Coast AM podcast last night and they started talking about her.

She is the regular host now that art bell retired George Noory's aunt!

He talked about how she died under mysterious circumstances too.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

From coasttocoastam.com, "Spotlight on: Shafica June 16, 2004" :

George Noory wasn't the first in his family to delve into the paranormal. His late aunt, Shafica Karagulla M.D. (pictured) was a Los Angeles-based psychiatrist who became fascinated with brain states and consciousness, and in her seminal work, Breakthrough to Creativity(1), she wrote about how each person could access higher states of awareness.
In his latest monthly column(2) for UFO Magazine, George writes about his first out-of-body experience, and the conversations that followed with his Aunt that led him into further investigations of the paranormal. Additional books authored or co-authored by Shafica Karagulla include: The Chakras and the Human Energy Fields(3) and Through the Curtain.
--L.L.

1. www.amazon.com...
2. www.ufomag.com...
3. www.amazon.com...

(MamaJ, that Amazon link for The Chakras and the Human Energy Fields has a used paperback for $.97.
)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Is a scam. They've been spamming other alternative technology websites and forums for years. Their stuff don't do jack.

But look:

The bioactive outer shell of The Tesla Shield™ generates a field that slows down the cosmic particles known as tachyons

Just like that! It's a trap for tachyons!

Seriously, there are always charlatans out there who realize that once you you slap "Tesla" on a pendant, potion or a toilet seat, there will always be a gullible New Age nut who'll cough up a few hundred bucks to secure their own supply of tachyons.

I like the idea of New Age Tax. Some of people on ATS are already paying up.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Originally posted by pianopraze

There is a lot of science being suppressed.

I know there is... Peswiki.com has a huge list of suppressed science.

And there are other sites as well which do sell legit products.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

The bioactive outer shell of The Tesla Shield™ generates a field that slows down the cosmic particles known as tachyons

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1219592260&sr=8-1

Seriously, there are always charlatans out there who realize that once you you slap "Tesla" on a pendant, potion or a toilet seat, there will always be a gullible New Age nut who'll cough up a few hundred bucks to secure their own supply of tachyons.

True...
edit on 11-4-2012 by TheBandit795 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

And there are other sites as well which do sell legit products.

What are some of the legit products?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Following up some more on this website, I'm curious about the person Joshua P Warren who is given as an independent evaluator for this product:

In late 2005, I came across an ad for products offered by LifeTechnology.org. This company deals in small devices, such as pendants, that may alter subtle energy fields, especially those surrounding organisms. These subtle energy fields are mysterious, the type often called chi, orgone, or prana in a variety of disciplines. The mainstream sciences do not currently acknowledge the existence of these energy forms. Since the existence of such energies seems natural, my team and I have always been curious about means of measuring them objectively.

After inquiring about testing one of their products for scientific evidence of subtle energy influences, LifeTechnology.org sent me The Tesla Purple Energy Shield, a metal capsule about two inches long . . .

Kirlian photos are produced by running an electrical current through a subject while that subject is in direct contact with a photographic negative. So, in effect, it gives you a visual of how, and how much, electricity flows through the subject--or you could say it tests conductivity and related factors. For more info. on the Kirlian technique, see: shadowboxent.brinkster.net...

The photos posted on their site show two Kirlian fingerprints . . .

One taken while the pendant is worn shows a much stronger coronal discharge. This implies that wearing the pendant somehow boosts the body's ability to channel and conduct energy. This supposedly enhances psychic ability and a general sense of well being.

They say the device is based on technology developed by brilliant inventor Nikola Tesla, and claim "The Tesla Purple Energy Shield™ is an antenna for cosmic energy (tachyons) which act as a harmonizing field for the mind body and soul." I don't know what is contained in the purple metal container since that is apparently a trade secret. Cracking it open might ruin my ability to test it accurately.

After receiving the device and placing it around my neck, I didn't feel anything remarkable. . . .

Even considering their experiences, and wearing the pendant many times over several months, I have never been able to feel anything particular, or notice any extraordinary phenomenon personally. I also tested the unit to see if there were any electromagnetic or electrostatic anomalies in its presence. There were none--and so whatever effect this pendant may or may not have, it is surely a passive one.

Since the subjective impressions varied so greatly, and there was nothing I could detect in the energy field around the device, there was only one test left. I reproduced the Kirlian test, taking eight photos. My test subject was a 33-year-old female, and when she wore the device, it was directly in contact with her flesh. Over a period of fifteen minutes we took 2 pics without her wearing the unit, 2 more with, 2 more without, and 2 more with. The only variable condition was whether or not the Tesla Purple Energy Shield was being worn, and each time I Kirlian-photographed the middle finger of her right hand. I fully expected to find no noteworthy change when the unit was being worn since there is no clear scientific reason for such variation. And yet, the results were certainly surprising. Here are those photos . . .

When the pendant was being worn, the electrical discharge seemed stronger, brighter, and thicker. I cannot explain why wearing a pendant should create these effects. LifeTechnology.org says we would also like to stress that the Kirlian analysis of the shield should take place when the subject has worn the shield for 24 hours or more. Measurement without the shield should be taken 72 hours before or after wearing the shield because subtle effects can be residual.

Summary:

Altogether, I found the combination of test subjects' subjective impressions and my own Kirlian test to surprisingly confirm many of the claims made by LifeTechnology.org regarding the Tesla Purple Energy Shield. It is a mysterious device, and I intend to keep experimenting with it.

His website joshuapwarren.com states:

His work has been praised by the Rhine Research Center . . . and legendary researchers such as NASA engineer Charles A. Yost . . .

I see the Rhine Research Center is apparently associated with Duke University's paranormal research program, and Charles A. Yost is the founder of Dynamic Systems, Inc.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

At first glance one thing I noticed that drives me nuts about stuff like this

Over a period of fifteen minutes we took 2 pics without her wearing the unit, 2 more with, 2 more without, and 2 more with. The only variable condition was whether or not the Tesla Purple Energy Shield was being worn, and each time I Kirlian-photographed the middle finger of her right hand.Over a period of fifteen minutes we took 2 pics without her wearing the unit, 2 more with, 2 more without, and 2 more with. The only variable condition was whether or not the Tesla Purple Energy Shield was being worn, and each time I Kirlian-photographed the middle finger of her right hand.

Versus

LifeTechnology.org says we would also like to stress that the Kirlian analysis of the shield should take place when the subject has worn the shield for 24 hours or more. Measurement without the shield should be taken 72 hours before or after wearing the shield because subtle effects can be residual.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

You're referring to the fact that the pics were not taken following the instructions?

I guess that fact would not negate the findings for this particular test subject, which seemed to show a positive result. If the result were the same without the unit, it could be attributed to residual effect. If the result were negative with the unit, it could be attributed to not wearing the shield for at least 24 hours. But none of this indicates or suggests that the test was negative in this case. So, what difference does it make?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

It is claimed That The Tesla Personal Oscillator was the most popular gadget of 1907 and was widely used in The USA and Europe.

I can't find anything on a Tesla personal oscillator that was sold to the public. Only something about a mechanical oscillator.

Does anyone have any information about a personal oscillator?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Is there a link to the referenced photos and some documentation of the experiment? So far all I have to go on is words from people I have no reason to trust and 200 - 400 reasons a pop to not trust them.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

You didn't answer my question.

You're just saying you don't trust the photos and testimony of this guy Joshua Warren? You want a mainstream scientific lab to vouch for the product? Mainstream scientific labs deny there's anything to Tesla technology and many won't touch the paranormal. Would you agree?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join