It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
From dailymail.co.uk, "Putin targets foes with 'zombie' gun which attack victims' central nervous system" by Christopher Leake and Will Stewart, 31 March 2012:

Well, other than this coming from the Daily Fail, which competes with the Sun for accuracy in reporting, you likely didn't notice that they claim in one part that it's microwave based, and in another that it's "low frequency". They also say that it heats up people. Not that it zombifies them. THAT at least makes sense, we do it ourselves using ADS or one of the Air Force variants.

There are another couple of contradictions, see if you can spot them.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
in one part that it's microwave based, and in another that it's "low frequency".

No it doesn't. The low frequency is referenced in terms of previous research.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

From dailymail.co.uk, "Putin targets foes with 'zombie' gun which attack victims' central nervous system" by Christopher Leake and Will Stewart, 31 March 2012:

ELF is electromagnetic aka microwave... yes they are using the term too loosely but they are referring to electromagnetic radiation and bedlam is just trying to pic nits.

This is very interesting as it props up the video I posted on the front page where the Washington insider said they were using a project "similar to the Manhattan project" in secrecy referring to these EM weapons... and Putin says about the same thing:

However, previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone’s thought processes.
High doses of microwaves can damage the functioning of internal organs, control behaviour or even drive victims to suicide. Anatoly Tsyganok, head of the Military Forecasting Centre in Moscow, said: ‘This is a highly serious weapon.

ibed link above

This is all right in line with everything we have been showing in this thread. All of the naysayers are pooh-poohing it but Russia and the USA are developing and using these weapons.

Putin is whistle blowing on the USA... very interesting.

Would you care to explore with us bedlam, there is a lot here. Instead of trying to nay say. There is enough solid science here, that your contributing would be welcome... There are whistle blowers both in the US and Russia now saying this technology exists. Help us explore and understand instead of trying to pretend it doesn't exist. They have kept it black... but they have it.

Excellent find Mary!

edit on 1-4-2012 by pianopraze because: formatting

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
ELF is electromagnetic aka microwave... yes they are using the term too loosely but they are referring to electromagnetic radiation and bedlam is just trying to pic nits.

For the record, ELF meaning extremely low frequency is electromagnetic radiation, but microwave is a high frequency; frequency and wavelength being inverse. Right?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

There are whistle blowers both in the US and Russia now saying this technology exists.

Who are the salt of the earth as far as I'm concerned. They're the ones who take what they know from their highly skilled background and experience and do good with it. They're the ones with the backbone. They're the ones with their heart in the right place.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

ELF is electromagnetic aka microwave...

Gosh you really don't know what you are talking about and in reality don't want to know. Microwave is a technical term which is pretty well defined, why does one need to distort it to such extent? Your hair drier is "electromagnetic", and so is static that accumulates dust on a CRT, but these have nothing to do with "microwave".

But ignorance marches on w/o paying attention to such pesky "detail".

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but as I understand it the frequency doesn't necessarily mean EM or not. ELF is typically recognized as 3 Hz to 30 Hz but can be a sound wave or an EM wave depending upon the source.Sound waves move at the speed of sound and are not EM. EM waves move at the speed of light so it's not being "picky" to make the distinction. Microwaves are between about 1 GHz and about 300 GHz.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

I'll take his understanding of what is important to humanity and his sense of responsibility over your concentration on picky, unimportant technicalities and obvious lack of appreciation or concern about the black projects that go on and the suppression of advanced technologies that humankind could be benefiting from.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Good points! Thanks.

I'm really glad you've posted that because it reminds me of other posts where I've focused on sound waves being longitudinal, Tesla's waves being longitudinal, etc. Faster than the speed of light is mentioned in the summary of Dollard's lecture on Tesla. Also, the fact that Tesla said his waves are "non-Hertzian" comes to mind.

All of this points out that EM theory is not settled.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong but as I understand it the frequency doesn't necessarily mean EM or not. ELF is typically recognized as 3 Hz to 30 Hz but can be a sound wave or an EM wave depending upon the source.

But is ELF an expression that is used in relation to sound? It seems that people just say what the Hertz is when they're talking sound.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

All of this points out that EM theory is not settled.

This may very well be true but just remember to not confuse sound and EM. For example you see an airplane long before you can hear it and see lightning before hearing thunder. If the Longitudinal EM waves are real they still are not sound.

Also quality of intent doesn't always equal quality of information. This is a very technical topic and statements such as ELF is EM aka microwave open the door to really bad conclusions.

From what I have gathered here so far I'd have to say that the mainstream science is correct in what it says but yet incomplete. I'll try to post from one of your earlier links some things that may help the discussion along.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

But is ELF an expression that is used in relation to sound? It seems that people just say what the Hertz is when they're talking sound.

Hertz (HZ) just means cycles per second hence frequency. If a sound wave cycles between 3 Hz and 30 Hz it should be considered ELF. I'm not dogmatic about this and ELF may typically refer to ELF EM but is not limited to EM.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Have you seen examples of ELF being used referring to sound?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Within the ELF region of the spectrum, there is a type of sound called infrasound, which occurs between 3 and 20 Hz. Infrasound is usually not heard, but it can be if the power level is sufficient.

I think you'll like this link

Again I'm not trying to be dogmatic with this particular terminology as ELF I think typically refers to EM but not necessarily.
edit on 2-4-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: fix ex-tags

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Saying ELF is not microwave is not picking nits. If you don't understand why not, a lot of this stuff is going to seem really mysterious to you, because there's some ground work you're missing to understand what you're reading.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Thanks! That's the first time I've seen the term used that way. And I do like the link. I've bookmarked it and it's on my reading list.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

I'll take his understanding of what is important to humanity and his sense of responsibility over your concentration on picky, unimportant technicalities

Well I'm sorry but if one is content with absolutely random application of terms in a discussion, for sake of expedience or just out of plain intellectual laziness, this leads to the discussion being entirely pointless.

It's like discussing some virus and how exactly it attacks tissue, but when realizing that the article was about bacteria, you just shrug it off and say "oh well, infections are infections, virus, bacteria and all, who cares". Well, maybe you don't.

And I've seen too much of this cr@p.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The website is New World War: Sonic Weapons:

A variety of high powered sonic weapons (SW) exist spanning the infrasonic, ultrasonic, and audible ranges. Because they are weapons which direct sound onto a target, and sound is energy, they can be considered directed-energy weapons.

These weapons produce both psychological and physical effects. They include highly directional devices which can transmit painful audible sound into an individual’s ear at great distances and infrasonic generators which can shoot acoustic projectiles hundreds of meters causing a blunt impact upon a target.

Infrasonic generators can cause negative emotions such as fear, anxiety, or depression, as well as biological symptoms like nausea, vomiting, organ damage, burns, or death—depending on the frequency and power level. Most of these weapons function between the frequency range of about 1 Hz to 30 kHz. These frequencies occur within the following waves: Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) 1 Hz to 30 Hz, Super Low Frequency (SLF) 30 Hz to 300 Hz, Ultra Low Frequency (ULF) 300 Hz to 3 kHz, and Very Low Frequency (VLF) 3 kHz to 30 kHz.1

~~~

1. There are many interpretations regarding what frequencies fall in specific areas of the acoustic portion of the spectrum from ELF to VLF. For instance, OSHA says ELF waves occur from 1 to 300 Hz, while the online encyclopedia Wikipedia lists them from 3 Hz to 3 kHz. Additionally, some references such as the UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, group all frequencies occurring in ELF, SLF, and ULF in the ELF category, omitting SLF and ULF. See A Review of Published Research on Low Frequency Noise and its Effects. The International Telecommunications Union radio regulations have the frequencies separated into separate categories with the given ranges, so that's how they're described here. See www.vlf.it.

It is interesting that the designations of what frequency ranges belong where varies.

Maybe what we should be discussing is simply energy, both in a positive sense for what we could be accomplishing with it, and the negative sense in the use of it for weapons, both in conventional wars, and wars against a government's own people.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

For the record, ELF meaning extremely low frequency is electromagnetic radiation, but microwave is a high frequency; frequency and wavelength being inverse. Right?

Boy they don't like this getting out lol. Microwaves are one part of the EM spectrum and I already showed this earlier. Here is the spectrum:

Link
Microwaves are actually EHF, h being high

Sound is not a EM but is closely related. ELF can be either EM or sound. I think there is a lot more here that they don't want getting out about how they relate.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

While Mary may like it, it's a really bad link from the scientific viewpoint. It's full of both generalities and misuse of scientific terms.

One example of the word soup that results from this is here:

Resonance can be induced electromagnetically by an infrasonic pulse generator, which can establish a link, for instance, to a person’s inner organs by resonating it in their chest area.

And this is just wrong:

Resonance occurs when a connection is made between a source and a target which are vibrating at the same frequency

...then it reaches a crescendo of complete idiocy:

Infrasound is said to be superior to ultrasound because it retains its frequency when it couples with the human body.

But wait, there is more. When I perused the site a bit more, here's what I found:

My Experience
Introduction

I first began to notice that I was under attack in late 2004 and early 2005. However, this has probably been going on since my early teenage years. This is a brief summary of my experience.

Gang Stalked

I am stalked in just about every single store, business, or restaurant that I visit, as well as hospitals, clinics, dentists, public transportation systems, etc. I’m surrounded by the rudest people in public who appear to have never learned basic manners. In addition to swarming me and uttering the DOD’s PsyOp themes, they have assaulted me.

In Stores

Brands of items are no longer available in stores after I develop a liking for them. Also, after an item is in a particular area, it will be moved to another part of the store. Locating it is usually difficult. I’ve determined that they are probably also altering the signs on the isles to delay me.

Vibrations, vibrations everywhere!

edit on 2-4-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join