It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

Here is an excerpt from this blogger's Complete Profile:

Word salad, neologisms, feelings of reference, and persecutory delusion generally focusing on remote observation are typical symptoms of: [ ]?

Hint: James Tilly Mathews is your guide here

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

From the above:

You do realize that this is some guy accusing the NSA of something in a court filing, right? Not some technical expose written by the NSA?

You could, right now, go file a Federal court motion with a few bucks and accuse the NSA of attempting to make flying monkeys emerge from your rump using the adeledicnander force projected from covens of death mages. That would be published in the court record. But it wouldn't be real.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

In 1961, Allan Frey, a freelance biophysicist and engineering psychologist, reported that humans could hear microwaves. Most United States scientists dismissed this discovery as the result of outside noise.

Untrue, the design of experiment was fairly good, it built on years of anecdotal information from reputable people and was replicable. A crap load of study on what was happening kicked off right after the paper was published, and there are a lot of papers following up on the work. You can set it up yourself. Well, I can, anyway. The equipment's not that arcane.

James C. Linn offered a more technical description of the experiment.

The frequencies are not right. And I think that James C Linn is Whitley Streiber's accountant, but I can't quite be sure. It fits, though. The Linn quote was from Strieber, and James C Linn is an accountant in the city where Streiber lived at the time. The 400-450MHz window is the best one, for several reasons, but I'm sure that Linn was pushing the top number up so he could implicate microwave ovens.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

They are doing this, there is no question. Doesn't matter if it's one of these patents or one they have top secret. You notice how hard they are fighting against this. They don't want this known publicly.

If "they" didn't want it known publicly, it's amazing "they" didn't bother clapping a 181 on the patent. Maybe "they" are allowing you to be mislead by the information there. Maybe...THEY...put it there intentionally!

It would sure explain why D&M would publish obviously bogus physics - THEY told them to put it there to mislead you.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
bafflegab

Thanks. I learned a new word.

I would think the more prominent and reputable the company, the more they would not want their name associated publicly with something that won't work.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Here is an excerpt from this blogger's Complete Profile:

Through Wireless fMRI & (EEG)- Computer To Brain interfacing via NSA artificial intelligence computers, NSA has remotely accessed this author's brainwaves for decades. NSA sees what I see through my eyes by electronically intercepting & decoding images stored within the visual cortex region of my brain. As such, without my consent NSA has used me to spy on others. The NSA's Signals Intelligence EMF Scanning Network can be used to remotely access the unique set of bioelectric resonance/entrainment frequencies of any American citizen's brain, as the result of a national brain fingerprinting program secretly implemented in 1981, under Executive Order 12333 - Google: John St. Clair Akwei VS NSA

Regarding the NSA in general, I recommend to people that they listen to Kerry Cassidy's interview of Jim Stone, a former NSA employee, who did a thorough investigation of and report on the disaster at Fukushima, which resulted in him being jailed twice and attempts on his life.

In this interview Cassidy asked Stone whether there are white hats in the NSA. The answer was the NSA is full of honest, competent people who are compartmentalized and don't realize how their work fits in to the big picture. I believe this to be true. And that's why we need people who become suspicious when things they see happening don't add up the way they should to become whistleblowers so that their testimony, in conjunction with other whistleblowers' testimony, can be used for all of us to together connect the dots.

The interview took place March 28, 2012: Link

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

So Mary, let's get it straight, you believe that the cortex of human brain can be (a) read (b) decoded into TV images (c) from miles away?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

John St Clair Akwei
vs
National Security Agency
Ft George G. Meade, MD, USA
(Civil Action 92-0449)

From the above:

Signals Intelligence (SICINT)

The Signals Intelligence mission of the NSA has evolved into a program of decoding EMF waves in the environment for wirelessly tapping into computers and track persons with the electrical currents in their bodies. Signals Intelligence is based on fact that everything in the environment with an electric current in it has a magnetic flux around it which gives off EMF waves.

The NSA/DoD [Department of Defense] developed proprietary advanced digital equipment which can remotely analyze all objects whether manmade or organic, that have electrical activity.

I don't know about from miles away, but they can do it.

And historically going wireless is usually overcome with most things dealing with EM.

Did I mention Tesla invented Remote Control too?

So it makes sense.

Brain Scanner Can Tell What You're Looking At

"One day it may even be possible to reconstruct the visual content of dreams," Gallant said.

Earlier decoders could only tell whether someone looked at a general type of image -- at a dog, for example -- but couldn't identify more specific photos, such as a small dog eating a bone. They've also been incapable of predicting what thought patterns an image would provoke.

The Berkeley model overcame both those limitations.

"It's quite tedious to measure every possible thought you might encounter, then measure the brain activity for that," said John-Dylan Haynes, a Max Planck Institute neuroscientist who was not involved in the study. "This is a big step forward."

Eventually, Haynes said, the Berkeley model could be harnessed for something akin to mind reading.

But beyond seeing what you are seeing, they are working on actually being able to read your thoughts...

"We want not only to decode people's perceptions, but also high-level mental states: people's intentions, their plans," Haynes said.

The allure of reading minds to prove innocence or guilt, Haynes said, could override concerns about mental privacy -- an ethically ambiguous conflict.

Wired magazine

By monitoring the brain activity of people while they watched Hollywood movie trailers, researchers were able to recreate a moving picture similar to the real footage being played.

While the technology is not yet capable of reading our thoughts, it could eventually lead to ways of translating our dreams and memories onto screen.

Researchers from the University of California, Berkeley, used MRI scanners to monitor the blood flow in people's brains as they watched films including Madagascar 2, Pink Panther 2 and Star Trek unfold on a screen.
After analysing how the brain's visual centre responded to on-screen movements, the scientists created a computer program which could accurately guess what the person was looking at.

When the researchers watched a second set of clips, this time Hollywood film trailers, the programme was able to produce an approximate version of what they were watching.

link

I've read several articles where DARPA can see real time what rats see in a maze.

This technology is here. This is published in magazines... imagine what is NOT published.

edit on 29-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

And historically going wireless is usually overcome with most things dealing with EM.

No. WiFi access to the network, for example, is only possible by having a sizeable transmitter (your router) planted in your house (or at a public hot spot).

There is always significant amount of EM noise surrounding us, coming from both natural and artificial sources. And if you signal is weak to begin with (and ultra-weak as it applies to brain waves), there is no chance of recovery. There is also noise in the receiver.

When someone throws a rock into the sea off coast of Spain, there is a theoretical possibility that observing the resulting disturbance on the water surface on the US East Coast, one would detect this event. But it's entirely impossible in practice. Much less to not only detect the fact that the rock was thrown, but also it's size, density and geological composition.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

No. WiFi access to the network, for example, is only possible by having a sizeable transmitter (your router) planted in your house (or at a public hot spot).

There is always significant amount of EM noise surrounding us, coming from both natural and artificial sources. And if you signal is weak to begin with (and ultra-weak as it applies to brain waves), there is no chance of recovery. There is also noise in the receiver.

When someone throws a rock into the sea off coast of Spain, there is a theoretical possibility that observing the resulting disturbance on the water surface on the US East Coast, one would detect this event. But it's entirely impossible in practice. Much less to not only detect the fact that the rock was thrown, but also it's size, density and geological composition.

You try to make her sound crazy... I show you the technology is real...

... and you come back with it would take to large a transmitter???

Really? You think the government can't build one big enough?

Or they can't isolate a signal? You really have not studied much apparently. Signals intelligence is a highly developed field. They can Isolate just about any signal... your full of poo... but here let me show you a publicly available (and this can be done as easily for EM) You can make it at home even!

There are lots more ways, like lazers...

Again, those are sound, but they can do it with any EM source too, but that technology is classified. But every branch of the military, and every spagetti agency has lots of people doing signals intelligence (SIGINT).

JOB DUTIES
Organize intercepted messages and isolate valid intelligence

army mos (one of many)

Trust me I know its a lot more than voice. I will look for some non classified sources as examples.

Here's one:

edit on 29-3-2012 by pianopraze because: ...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

You try to make her sound crazy... I show you the technology is real...

Wait, you posted a link to a MRI study. Which is real, but entirely irrelevant to this discussion.

Really? You think the government can't build one big enough?

Oh, the government can build transmitters of any size. Problem is, it won't fit into your cranium, either that, or you may object.

Or they can't isolate a signal? You really have not studied much apparently

Let's see, I built a few radio receivers by hand, a couple of transmitters and amps, and spent plenty of time in the lab working with all sorts of electronics and instruments pertaining to same. And from what I gather from your post, you have nowhere near that level of education and expertise.

your full of poo.

...and that summarizes your level of development.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

brain fingerprinting

I had not heard that term before so I googled it.

From digitaljournal.com, "Orwellian Airport Security and Brain-fingerprinting Technology":

According to CNN.com an Israeli-based security company, ATHENA GS3, along with other Israeli-based security companies are developing detection systems that pick up signs of emotional strain.

Omer Laviv, CEO of ATHENA GS3, is looking for a paradigm shift in the way security is done.

"This 'brain-fingerprinting,' or technology which checks for behavioral intent, is much more developed than we think."

WeCU Technologies is using a combination of infra-red technology, remote sensors, and flashing subliminal images which should detect a person’s stress reactions by reading body temperature and respiration, “signals a terrorist unwittingly emits before he plans to commit an attack.”

One needs to surmise what else is going on in the world of advanced surveillance technology in view of public information such as that.

edit on 03/30/12 by Mary Rose because: Format

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary RoseOne needs to surmise what else is going on in the world of advanced surveillance technology in view of public information such as that.

(big grin) Sensor fusion. DARPA spends whacky amounts on that.

If you put low quality cameras all over the place, you can do this nifty mathematical transform on the images to combine them for higher quality than any one camera. A half-dozen views of your face, and I can pick out your iris patterns in HD.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

(big grin)

Interesting reaction.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Always ridicule out of the mouth of BS.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

(big grin)

Interesting reaction.

Meditate on it, for you have been unable to comprehend it so far. And bow to Boddhisattva Bedlam, who had elected to eschew nirvana in order to spread the word of wisdom to the unworthy.

I'm not sure how to break it to you gently, but I do contract work for They® and was more directly employed by them in my early days. I thought I was being sort of discreetly obvious, I don't bring it up a lot but most people seem to figure it out.

You can, I've been told, figure out what I've worked on by the detail I cough up on various themes. So if you ever bring up, say, holographic electro-optic target recognition, you'll get lots of annoying detail.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'm not sure how to break it to you gently, but I do contract work for They® and was more directly employed by them in my early days.

That's actually not too relevant. It's fairly obvious that you possess some respectable technology expertise and your posts are fun to read. Whether it's They® who employ you or maybe even Us®.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Ignore him, he's trying to get your posts censored and the thread closed. I've seen it over and over.

You other two post on topic and quit trolling.

Look at this Mary:

A large number of studies have identified significant physical, biological and health effects associated with changes in Solar and Geomagnetic Activity (S-GMA). Variations in solar activity, geomagnetic activity and ionospheric ion/electron concentrations are all mutually highly correlated and strongly linked by geophysical processes. A key scientific question is, what factor is it in the natural environment that causes the observed biological and physical effects? The effects include altered blood pressure and melatonin, increased cancer, reproductive, cardiac and neurological disease and death. Many occupational studies have found that exposure to ELF fields between 16.7 Hz and 50/60 Hz significantly reduces melatonin levels. They are also associated with the same and very similar health effects as the S-GMA effects. The cell membrane has an electric field of the order of 105 V/cm. The ELF brain waves operate at about 10-1 V/cm. Fish, birds, animals and people have been shown to respond to ELF signals that produce tissue electric gradients of ULF/ELF oscillating signals at a threshold of 10-7 to 10-8 V/cm. This involves non-linear resonant absorption of ULF/ELF oscillating signals into systems that use natural ion oscillation signals in the same frequency range. A long-lived, globally available natural ULF/ELF signal, the Schumann Resonance signal, was investigated as the possible plausible biophysical mechanism for the observed S- GMA effects. It is found that the Schumann Resonance signal is extremely highly correlated with S-GMA indices of sunspot number and the Kp index. The physical mechanism is the ionospheric D-region ion/electron density that varies with S-GMA and forms the upper boundary of the resonant cavity in which the Schumann Resonance signal is formed. This provides strong support for identifying the Schumann Resonance signals as the S-GMA biophysical mechanism, primarily through a melatonin mechanism. It strongly supports the classification of S-GMA as a natural hazard.

link

Another study showing that the Schumann resonance is responsible for proper brain health and ELF waves can negatively impact it.

The mass solar ELF waves might actually cause global variation day to day on mental activity. You negatively affect melatonin synch and it would affect sleep patterns. Making for more upsettedness and stress. There have been lots of studies on the negative affects of disruption of the melatonin cycles.

So if they can artificially create these it would make a great weapon of psychological affect.

edit on 1-4-2012 by pianopraze because: forgot link

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
From dailymail.co.uk, "Putin targets foes with 'zombie' gun which attack victims' central nervous system" by Christopher Leake and Will Stewart, 31 March 2012:

Mind-bending ‘psychotronic’ guns that can effectively turn people into zombies have been given the go-ahead by Russian president Vladimir Putin.

. . . Sources in Moscow say Mr Putin has described the guns, which use electromagnetic radiation like that found in microwave ovens, as ‘entirely new instruments for achieving political and strategic goals’.

Mr Putin added: ‘Such high-tech weapons systems will be comparable in effect to nuclear weapons, but will be more acceptable in terms of political and military ideology.’

Plans to introduce the super- weapons were announced quietly last week by Russian defence minister Anatoly Serdyukov, fulfilling a little-noticed election campaign pledge by president-elect Putin.

Mr Serdyukov said: ‘The development of weaponry based on new physics principles – direct-energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, genetic weapons, psychotronic weapons, and so on – is part of the state arms procurement programme for 2011-2020.’

Specific proposals on developing the weapons are due to be drawn up before December by a new Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency.

Research into electromagnetic weapons has been secretly carried out in the US and Russia since the Fifties. But now it appears Mr Putin has stolen a march on the Americans. Precise details of the Russian gun have not been revealed. However, previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone’s thought processes. . .

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join