It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

It's a very interesting book. The experiments done on salamanders are extremely cruel and fascinating at the same time. It's a pity, though, that the intro into E&M that authors decided to put in is p!ss poor, unfortunately. The diagram shows "electronic field". Erm? Really? And the description is dumbed down to the point of dumb. This is technically false:

When the factor of time is introduced, by varying the intensity of the field as in a radio antenna, an electromagnetic field results

But it works at some level. For example, the authors managed to introduce the concept of polarization. Mr.Bearden would find this appalling, but who cares about what this pompous full has to say. Explanation of various frequency ranges is not too bad, either.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
The experiments done on salamanders are extremely cruel

You can come on down from your high horse. No one is fooled.

Nice try.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

The experiments done on salamanders are extremely cruel

You can come on down from your high horse. No one is fooled.

Maybe you should try hacking off your limbs and sewing them up to various unusual locations on your body, then let us know how you feel. By the way I don't really disapprove of the experiments but I simply can't help but wince when I read that. If you are on first-name basis with vivisection, more power to you. And oh yeah, give Bearden a call, because this MD in the book clearly lays out some basic EM theory that exposes the Colonel as a moron.

edit on 12-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Are these brainwaves alleged to have a function or are they merely a product of electrical activity?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
Are these brainwaves alleged to have a function or are they merely a product of electrical activity?

In my opinion they are a byproduct BUT one that can have unusual manifestations and applications.

If history can be of any guidance, radio waves were first discovered as a byproduct of lightning bolts. Kinda cool but not too useful. However this developed into life-altering technology.

Also, maybe you read about an experiment where electric pulses were read off a mice brain and recorded digitally. Then they wiped out memory (ouch) and the mice did forget what they learned. However, when the signals were replayed electronically, the memories came back. Now, this is apparently not using the brain quite like it was intended, but it works somehow... While it's not about EM waves per se, I hope it demonstrates my point.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

exposes the Colonel as a moron.

Col. Tom Bearden is an expert.

People should become familiar with his extensive research by reading his website cheniere.org and watching the excellent series as posted on page 58 of the "Vortex Based Mathematics by Marko Rodin" thread:

Science becoming dogma, among other things, is discussed in this 8 part interview of Tom Bearden taped in 2001: "Applied Scalar Wave Technology - Tom Bearden interview 1 of 8"

I have come back to this video today because I'm realizing that mainstream ideas about electricity and magnetism are central to the struggle to get free energy devices understood thus successfully marketed.

Here are the notes that I took for part 1 of 8:

1. The standard electrodynamics, which standard chemistry uses, the U-1 model, the U-1 group symmetry electrodynamics - that's the standard model electrodynamics everybody uses and thought be be the greatest thing since sliced cheese - it isn't - that model assumes a flat spacetime/local spacetime.
  2. That was falsified by general relativity - now almost 100 years ago; it also assumes no net interaction with the active vacuum.
  3. That's been falsified in physics for almost 50 years - particularly since 1957 and the discovery of broken symmetry, and they awarded the Noble Prize to Chen Ning Yang.
  4. So it is a limited model but unfortunately where you turn science into dogma is where you lock in on a given model and you assume your model is perfect.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

exposes the Colonel as a moron.

Col. Tom Bearden is an expert.

Fine, then the MD you quoted is a moron for blindly following the mainstream EM theory with only few minor inaccuracies (which I don't think he's a moron, by the way).You can't have it both ways, Mary.
Oh wait, maybe you personally can because you don't follow proper mental hygiene.

I did plenty of experimentation with dipole antennas when I was in my teens, and it's pretty damn clear that EM waves are polarized, i.e. if you place the emitting dipole and the receiving dipole in perpendicular planes, you'll get no signal. Your so-called "expert" will simply get mad when you mention this to him (as he did already in one of his interviews), because he won't be able to explain this hard fact.

More on this type of experiment

edit on 12-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Ken Adachi's (educate-yourself.org) response to an inquiry about electronic mind control:

. . . If you understand how a basic AM radio works, the desired intelligence, an audio signal (voice), is added on top of a higher frequency carrier wave. Let's say your carrier wave is 600 kilocycles. You would tune to "600" on the AM radio dial. The radio station sends out a signal from a transmitter that radiates through the air and is intercepted by the antennae on your AM radio. The carrier wave is "carrying" the audio signal along with it. Once the radio's antennae picks up the carrier wave and the embedded audio signal, it amplifies the tiny voltage to a higher level and runs it through a circuit called a "demodulator". This circuits [sic] strips away the carrier wave, but leaves the audio signal intact. The audio signal is further amplified using built in audio amplifiers and the sound finally comes out of the speaker or headphones.

The human brain can also function as a "demodulator" for "radio" waves of a special character. If you had the right KIND of wave, coupled with the right frequency band that the human skull resonates to (allows the frequency to enter the brain or "antennae tuning") then your brain would automatically demodulate (strip away the carrier part of that special waveform) and just leave the desired intelligence intact which could be a voice talking to you in your head, a thought, a picture, or a continuous video which you might call a nightmare.

"School shooters" are usually programmed and triggered (to kill) by psychotronics, rather than direct human contact with their programmers. ALL of our highly publicized school shootings are committed by mind controlled, programmed individuals. And this even goes back to Charles Whitman in the 1960s up there in the University of Texas school tower. He was programmed by the CIA using his psychiatrist. He was a test dummy, to see how well the programming would work in the "field" .

This signal could be tailored to be recognized by the conscious mind, but for many victims, the signal is only heard by their subconscious mind. Therefore, these victims are not consciously aware that they are being manipulated and "programmed" subconsciously, especially when they are sleeping.

The reason some people (and most animals) can pick up telepathic signals is because some of us have acquired a heightened ability to "tune" into these special waves and can consciously extract the desired intelligence.

If you can access the brain with these electronic signals, you could also affect the body's voluntary and involuntary muscles, glands, nerves, etc. You could cause pleasant or unpleasant bodily sensations, such as intense itching or burning sensations to name two. This is often used to electronically torture psychotronic victims from a distance.

The special waveform that is used to enter the cranium and allow the brain to demodulate the signal is called a second order wave, or more commonly, a "scalar" wave. Human thoughts are scalar waves. Yes, on the physical level, different electrical voltages (alpha, beta, theta, delta frequency bands) can be measured with special electrodes placed on the head, but those voltages are a byproduct of neuron activity of a three dimensional human brain which is REACTING to the impulse of a scalar thought waveform. . . .

Add scalar wave to the list.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yeah well another dude speaking of a far fetched hypothesis as fact. And oh yeah, the range of frequencies he's talking about is 10^9 factor different from the title of this thread, so technically this is off-topic.

Why exactly does the human brain act as "demodulator"? And how?

Sure, let's just throw together some pseudo-science junk and present it to the public, there will always be an ignoramus to believe it all.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

They can do a lot of interesting things.

The science fact here is almost beyond the science fiction.

I will U2U you another thread I posted elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Uploaded by akcijak on Mar 3, 2011

In the first half of Wednesday's show, Dr. John Hall talked about his work with victims of electronic harassment, stalking, and mind control and how this CIA/NSA technology is being used to track and intimidate people. Typical cases involve intentional stalking and break-ins to a home, combined with use of electromagnetic technologies that can cause a victim to hear voices in their head or surroundings, he reported. Additionally, female victims are often drugged and sexually assaulted, he added.

Hall has concluded that some type of shadow government is behind the attacks, which are mainly being perpetrated as an experiment on random subjects to test how the population can be controlled in various ways. He recently attended the Bioethics Commission, and presented evidence that electromagnetic weapons experimentation was taking place non-consensually. Hall argued to the Commission that stronger legislation needs to be imposed to protect people from unethical experimentation.

Dr. John Hall is the author of A New Breed Satellite Terrorism.

Begin listening at 7:45:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Let's see what's in the book:

...there is not much escaping satellite radiation-based imaging. They will see you unless you have access to a lead-lined building or a bunker buried at least 300 ft underground.

Gosh, what a classic case of paranoia. That, and the strange need for the government to physically stalk him, his girlfriend and pretty much everyone on the block. I enjoy posts like that because the overall effect is comic, with regards to the poster, not the poor delusional person. Proves my point.

Persecutory Delusion

Persecutory delusions are a delusional condition in which the affected person believes they are being persecuted. Specifically, they have been defined as containing two central elements:[1]

The individual thinks that harm is occurring, or is going to occur.
The individual thinks that the persecutor has the intention to cause harm.

According to the DSM-IV-TR, persecutory delusions are the most common form of delusions in schizophrenia, where the person believes "he or she is being tormented, followed, tricked, spied on, or ridiculed."

edit on 13-3-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Let's see what's in the book:

...there is not much escaping satellite radiation-based imaging. They will see you unless you have access to a lead-lined building or a bunker buried at least 300 ft underground.

Gosh, what a classic case of paranoia. That, and the strange need for the government to physically stalk him, his girlfriend and pretty much everyone on the block. I enjoy posts like that because the overall effect is comic. Proves my point.

So we've got knowns, and known unknowns, and intuition.

Which proves your point or anybody else's?

LOL I'm not trolling just keeping the conversation moving, as I haven't seen sufficient evidence to prove or disprove the actual scale and which shadow government programs implement mind control onto large populations. I know there are ELFs, and I know the government has known of them since before my time, but I don't know how esoteric the man behind the curtain truly is. I would guess, very. It actually makes sense to me that they would use frequencies to subdue the masses. Being that we are the masses, and being that we buy microwaves, televisions and radios I think this is actually a topic worth discussing. Proving points is a pissing contest.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I don't generally post in general conspiracy - what's the ground rules here? Is it permitted to refute pseudoscience? I know that's considered gauche in metaphysics threads.

PS - Tom Bearden got his PhD from a diploma mill for $400. You can get one too! Trinity College and University will sell you one in any science, just like they did for Tom.

To be fair, a number of other Huntsville military officers got theirs from TC&U as well, it was a big stink in about 2009.

edit to add: Tom was an AF officer in Huntsville, still lives there out on Big Cove Road unless he's moved, I had lunch with him a few times. My impression was that he left the AF in a hurry after submitting a study on "ZOG". You really ought to get his take on ZOG and the fact that he thought it might be a good thing to forward up the AF foodchain to a superior before you embrace the Tom. Not that he doesn't have some interesting things here and there - I recognize a few inserts from his slideshows as having come from a KAFB paper or two - but he's an "aether" guy, and he's just wrong.

Also, if you're looking at this on an LCD monitor, you're seeing a polarizer in action. Behold!
edit on 13-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Regardless of where he got his diploma he's highly educated. Largely self-taught, which is the best, meaningful, way to learn.

He is a fine person making a contribution to society, at risk to himself.

No, he's not wrong about the aether; you are.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008
Proving points is a pissing contest.

Bravo!!

It's evident who's here to learn and share and who's on an ego trip.
edit on 03/13/12 by Mary Rose because: Wording

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Regardless of where he got his diploma he's highly educated. Largely self-taught, which is the best, meaningful, way to learn.

He is a fine person making a contribution to society, at risk to himself.

No, he's not wrong about the aether; you are.

Not a bit. If EM were propagated by aether, like sound is by air, you couldn't polarize it. Yet,there you are, using a display (most likely it's an LCD) that depends on this very phenomenon. The whole thing was put to rest by Michelson-Morley, if not by a dozen examples of polarization you run into each and every day.

If you advertise you're a PhD, and you got it for $400, it's a definite indication of your character.

edit to add:

The whole scalar thing is also bogus. There are no scalar EM fields. Tom's got a bug up his hiney on that.

The very term 'scalar' indicates a lack of vector. In layman's terms, it can't be directional and be scalar - the very term scalar defines a term that has no direction to it. The elements of a scalar field cannot have direction and be scalar - they can have nothing but magnitude. Thus, a temperature map is a scalar field, if you wanted to call it that, because temperature values are without direction. An altitude plot of terrain would be a scalar field - height doesn't have lateral direction.

However, electric and magnetic fields always have direction, or you don't have an electric or magnetic field. Or, I guess, if they have zero amplitude, which would be the trivial case. So there ARE no EM fields that have magnitude but no direction. Thus, his entire scalar thing is bogus. The only scalar EM field that can exist is one that is null.
edit on 13-3-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Education comes from the effort put forth by the person. He learned what he did not by being taught by others but by doing his own investigation of original scientific papers and hands on experience rather than accepting as true what's in mainstream textbooks. That's the only way to go if you want to know the truth and aren't just going along to get along. And believing mainstream, censored, scientific dogma, as you apparently do.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Education comes from the effort put forth by the person.

And apparently, he felt he had to commit what amounts to a sort of fraudulent misrepresentation of his educational level, instead of putting forth the effort to get a doctorate.

He learned what he did not by being taught by others but by doing his own investigation of original scientific papers and hands on experience rather than accepting as true what's in mainstream textbooks.

What do you think design engineers and physicists do? It's mostly investigation of scientific papers and hands on experience, leading to new, previously undiscovered (or unimplemented) knowledge. The textbook thing is just to get you up to speed. Also, you generally hear the autodidact-all-the-way line from hucksters. Like the time cube guy.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
The following screenshot is from a rense.com posting of evidence presented in a 1992 lawsuit brought and then withdrawn against the National Security Agency (NSA) alleging harassment:

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join