It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonances, Electro Magnetism, and the Brain.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
Dr. Nick Begich

A YouTube description:

Uploaded by WakeUpToTheNWO2 on Nov 11, 2011

Dr. Nick Begich has been pursuing independent research in science and politics for most of his adult life. Dr Begich received a doctorate in traditional medicine from the Open International University for Complimentary Medicines in November 2004. Dr. Begich the eldest son of US Congressman Nick Begich Sr. and political activist Pegge Begich.

During this interview conducted by prisonplanet.tv, Dr. Begich talks about many controversial science experiments, including HAARP, Mind Control technology, compartmentalization within the science community, and how these technologies, which might be used for the progress of all mankind, is currently controlled by secret military industrial complex interests putting all of humanity at risk.

Dr. Begich talks about Alaska as a strategic location that can be utilized by the United States as way to stimulate the economy and put America back on the map as the world's economic leader.

Finally, Dr. Begich spends some time telling us his perspective of the plane crash that killed his father, Congressman Nick Begich sr. and US House Majority leader, Hale Boggs. Dr. Begich recalls out the historical election that faced the U.S. immediately after this tragic plane crash. An almost forgotten event in American history, one that not only changed the course of U.S. history, but the history of the world as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Here is another thread on ATS www.abovetopsecret.com... that is linked to what you are saying. It didn't go far and it is from last year. Not sure if you can take anything from this thread and add to yours or the opposite but just wanted to make sure you were aware of others insights that may or may not help.

As I try and keep up with this thread and learn and I am also seeing what if anything this other one has to add if anything.

Again, I don't think it is all in black and white and we have to look at it in the broader spectrum. Limiting is just sooo boring! I like seeing the WHOLE PICTURE....but that takes a lot of time and study. UGH! I wish I had all information in my brain already. lol

ETA: Also, I have been trying to find a really OLD video that was from like the 30's that speaks to the Americans about the different types of civilizations. Class 1, 2, 3 and so on. Speaks of the different type of warfare's for each class. UGH! I wish I could remember who it was that gave the speech. I posted it on my moms fb wall last year but she took it off in fear of the controversy it may cause with some of her African american friends. The person speaking was for segregation I guess...can't remember. I think the speech is evidence of what HAARP MAY be capable of. Does anyone remember the speech I am referring to?
edit on 3-3-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Begich.

Begich received Doctor of Medicine (Medicina Alternitiva), honoris causa, for independent work in health and political science, from The Open International University for Complementary Medicines, Colombo, Sri Lanka, in November 1994.

www.earthpulse.com...

Sounds good. Lets find out something about the institution.
From 1998.

The University readily agreed to award a doctorate on Falguni Mehta soon after receiving her application and subsequently conferred it when she paid $195 as legal notarisation fee.
www.expressindia.com...

"A colleague determined that there was an 'OUI' in Sri Lanka, but it is called Open International University for complementary medicine, and it is not an accredited medical school.' For an additional fee of $400-US, outstanding students are awarded an M.D. (which is their abbreviation for Masters Degree) or other degrees such as B.Science, or extra credentials. (Parenthetical comment his.)

"We were told that 'OIU' has additional prizes such as 'the Albert Schweitzer Award and Knighthood' (for an additional fee of $400-US)." (Parenthetical comment his.)

www.chiroweb.com...

It seems the good "doctor" got his doctorate by mail order from a known diploma mill. But he does like to put that "Dr." in front of his name.

Begich spouts a lot of nonsense and he is a snake oil salesman.
www.earthpulse.com...#

edit on 3/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I suspect he's more educated than you.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Because he bought a degree?
Suspect anything you wish. I'm not really the topic but I don't call myself "Doctor".

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nick Begich is a reliable source.

Your saying he "bought" a degree does not impress me. Nor does anything else you say impress me.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Thank you.
Likewise.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You don't ever bother to watch, explore and learn... just slander. His specialties are not areas you can goto a state university and study.

He has studied this and related technology for years, built and evaluated many systems, traveled the world learning and teaching on a subject that is classified and hard to learn about. He went through every document on the subject, scoured university libraries and journals, and has done lots of primary research on HAARP and EM. The government does not want this information getting out.

You have only offered mostly off topic quips with godlike pronouncements that it couldn't be... you disgust me. your following eats it up but the rest see you... almost anyone who has been here on ATS for a while does.

Begs the question why your even here. (rhetorical)
edit on 3-3-2012 by pianopraze because: fixed formatting

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

I suspect he's more educated than you.

I would say dinner conversations were probably pretty educating for him and he may just know more than all of us put together and then some. I would say he does. His education far out weighs mine and presumably all of ours.

In my opinion he is a highly educated man who may say some things that aren't all that cozy or fuzzy feeling but it doesn't mean he is wrong nor is he wrong for thinking outside the box.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

You don't ever bother to watch, explore and learn... just slander. His specialties are not areas you can goto a state university and study.

You can't learn about the physics of electromagnetic radiation in a university? You can't get a real doctorate? I guess all those PhDs who actually work at HAARP wasted their time.

Tell me, why would someone need to put a bogus "Dr." in front of their name? I don't suppose it would be to add weight to the nonsense they spew.

So that information that the government doesn't want getting out is available in "university libraries and journals". Interesting.

Remember that classic episode where Begich cons Ventura into thinking he's using radio waves to beam music into his brain. It worked. I guess Jesse never heard of bone conduction headphones. Bonehead fooled by a flimflammer.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Your saying he "bought" a degree does not impress me.

You know Mary, I have to hand it to you. You are very consistent at being unimpressed by facts. "If your faith is big enough, facts don't matter" (C) AmWay

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Your saying he "bought" a degree does not impress me.

You know Mary, I have to hand it to you. You are very consistent at being unimpressed by facts. "If your faith is big enough, facts don't matter" (C) AmWay

She is very consistent in exploring the topic of this thread, unlike others.

Thank you Mary for all your wonderful posts.

I found an interesting article on Tesla and Schumann:

The cavity is between the earth and the ionosphere... very interesting.

Free power to all the people on earth... amazing.

I can see why they want to suppress this technology.

This threatens the whole system that TPTB use to control and suppress.

I can see why this thread would be attacked so vigorously

This video also backs up my whole argument of this thread... so much for the deniers.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

One of many examples is physicist and inventor Adam Trombly, who was told by Buckminster Fuller, "There is going to be hell to pay!"

edit on 03/03/12 by Mary Rose because: Wording

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

From peswiki.com:

Eric Dollard is the only man known to be able to accurately reproduce many of Tesla's experiments with Radiant Energy and wireless transmission of power.

Here is a one hour video which demonstrates Eric Dollard's expertise. The presentation was given at a gathering of ham radio operators in 1996. "SBARC" is the Santa Barbara Amateur Radio Club:

From pesn .com is Hank Mills' useful summary of the video:

* First attempt to overcome distance by electrical means started in the 18th century.

* Tesla was more interested in wireless power than wireless information.

* Tesla had far different results than Hertz or Marconi.

* Amateur radio was given the worthless frequencies above 1500 kilocycles.

* In all likelihood Tesla's technology is lost forever.

* Pure electrostatic communication can work. Pure magnetic does not work.

* Tesla found that by taking two resonant coils he could produce electrical power at the other end.

* Tesla discovered he could transmit longitudinal waves in the Earth at speeds faster than the speed of light.

* Tesla could send energy through the air in a beam.

* We ended up with a system that is limited to sending signals at lower than the speed of light.

* The longitudinal system is one in which the electrostatic and magnetic lines of force are directed in the same direction.

* The Hertzian system produces transverse waves in which the electrostatic and magnetic lines of force are at right angles. This produces huge losses.

* Tesla used impulses instead of sine waves.

* He presents a model of the Tesla transmission system.

* The antenna does not radiate conventional waves.

* The antenna is pumping displacement current into the Earth.

* The light bulb is a Tesla beam tube that transmits direct current into space.

* He was able to use a more powerful system to transmit from San Francisco to Los Angeles.

* The longitudinal wave is the wave of Tesla.

* The Hertz or transverse wave is what we use today.

* Eric demonstrates an artificial transmission line.

* The line consists of a long series of capacitors and coils.

* The transmission line is 1500 meters long electrically.

* Using one wire is the key to Tesla.

* Tesla developed true mono-polar electricity.

* In transverse mode the propagation of the transmission line is slower than the speed of light.

* In longitudinal mode the propagation of the transmission line is faster than the speed of light.

* Tesla was capable of transmitting electrical power over long distances.

* Chris Carson demonstrates transverse and longitudinal waves.

* Cells (biological) use longitudinal waves to communicate.

* The concept of Aether was banned during the time of Einstein.

* He describes a ball bearing motor.

* There is a discussion of transformer theory.

* Chris claims no flux lines cut the wires of a secondary coil in a transformer.

* He demonstrates a dielectric induction machine.

* He demonstrates an electrostatic motor.

* Eric Dollard states the sun does not transmit any transverse electromagnetic energy.

* When the longitudinal waves hit surfaces it converts the longitudinal waves to transverse waves.

* The space shuttle uses diffraction gratings on the windows to convert the longitudinal waves into transverse waves.

* Tesla claimed over and over again that he was not transmitting electromagnetic waves.

* Electrons have nothing to do with electricity.

* Electrons are the rate at which electricity is destroyed.

* A "Question and Answer" session takes place.

* Eric Dollard describes how his lab was destroyed.

* He mentions a group called Commonweal was behind the destruction of his lab.

Note the last two bullet points about the suppression that Dollard experienced.

Note also that Tesla's technology involves longitudinal waves, not transverse waves.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Eric is full of it. I read the text of an interview with him, and he ascribes some "Non-Hertzian" properties to the Russian Woodpecker. Well duh, the Russian Woodpecker was a conventional albeit large scale radar system used in missile defense.

And the "experiment" videotaped in this youtube vid is laughable. He keeps talking about "longitudinal" vs "transverse", whereas all he does is to have various resonance modes in this fairly conventional transmission line. If he was serious about "longitudinal" nature of the wave, he should have simply demonstrated the direction of the observed field. So for all the lengthy lecturing, he's got nothing to show for it.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

He mentions a group called Commonweal was behind the destruction of his lab.

Odd.
www.commonweal.org...
A bit paranoid perhaps?

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
More Dollard:

As I hope everyone knows, Sun emits light. OK, now that we have established that, we can look at the myriad experiments done with light and the properties if it thus established. And what these show is that light is a transverse wave. So again, for all huffing and puffing what Dollard says is quite simply FALSE, period.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

One of many examples is physicist and inventor Adam Trombly, who was told by Buckminster Fuller, "There is going to be hell to pay!"

edit on 03/03/12 by Mary Rose because: Wording

the cause of innovation stagnation in a nutshell

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

you may find this one interesting:

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Really good information coming into this thread! Whooo Hoooo! I have plenty to read and or watch over the next few days.

I was just reading this, eating lunch and watching a River Runs Through It, one of my favorites movies. Anyways here is the link..it reminded me of this thread.

www.drpawluk.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join