It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esoteric Christianity & the reincarnation of Satan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Many Shambra's who are "waking up" or, what I refer to as activating your kundalini learn new information. It seems the biggest question is what do I do with it? So I want to ask you that question and offer this thread as a place to ask questions regarding any of the topics selected below, or any closely related topic your interested in discussing like Crystals and gemstones for example.

I just want to discuss the connections between these topics with members here. I'm curious if anyone even knows about their true nature. I see so many threads and comments full of misinformed individuals (especially freemasonry as well as Christianity /Jesus.) I am also offering prayer to anyone who may need it for whatever reason.

according to esoteric Christianity, Jesus Christ lived on Earth in the middle of the history of the cosmos. his life represents the great turning point in history (Christ consciousness is what we are to achieve when modern culture merges with ancient culture- in other words first level beings together with second level beings raise the harmonic level of consciouness together) Everything after it mirrors what happened beforehand. So we are experiencing the great events of pre-christian times in reverse order and our future development will take us through the earlier stages in reverse order.

Alchemists & Freemasons
The illuminati
the Garden of Eden
The knights templar
The looking glass universe
The gods who loved women
the green king
the prophets
the sphinx and the Timelock
The Neolithic Alexander
Zarathustra
The Rise of Magi
Lucifer
Gnostics and Shamans
the Return of the Sun God
Mohammed and Gabriel
Francis Bacon and the Green one
the Rosicrucian age
the seven seals and the new jerusalem.

how about the incarnation of satan? just as lucifer incarnated. He will aim to destroy spirituality by explaining it away. He will do so as a writer. He will have the ability to create supernatural events, but then know how to give them a reductively scientific explanation.

At first he will appear to be a great benefactor of humankind, a genius. To begin with he himself may not realize he is the anti-christ, believing he acts only out of love for humanity. He will do away with much dangerous superstition and work to unite the religions of the world. However, there will come a moment of pride where he realizes he is achieving some things that jesus christ was, apparently, unable to achieve. He will hten become aware of his identity and his mission..

How to recognize false teaching?

false teaching usually has little or no moral dimension. True spiritual teaching puts love of others and love of humanity at its heart- intelligent love, freely given. The main commandment Jesus taught was related to treating others, as you would want to be treated. love thy neighbor...

edit on 26-2-2012 by knightsofcydonia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I was going to reply in full, but as soon as I starting getting "close minded vibes" from this thread, I realized you had your mind set.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonthedit
I was going to reply in full, but as soon as I starting getting "close minded vibes" from this thread, I realized you had your mind set.

anyways...did you have an opinion on anything or..?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
So are you an enlightened being, or a hybrid stuck on the Jesus fictional stories but half awake? So many "titles" and complicated symbology, do you think the animals, plants, bacteria, insects, and humans were meant to learn such complex systems of spirituality and science?

The universe is so complicated, a child could understand it. That was sarcasm. Man's ego has perverted and mutated this world and the beliefs of the masses. The TV is their ultimate weapon of control. TPTB are insecure souls who feel they need to control everyone else in order to feel secure. A travesty of logic, and will only increase their insecurity in a self feeding system.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Im not sure what you are getting at here? I like to think of things in a more simplistic way. Imagine the spokes of a wheel, all connected to the central hub of truth. Each spoke represents a different religion, not any one possessing enough strength to support the wheel, but a small part of each one working together forming the bigger picture. All work together and are interdependent on eachother to support the weight of the rim (unity consciousness or Christ Consciousness)

" Man's ego has perverted and mutated this world and the beliefs of the masses. The TV is their ultimate weapon of control."

I couldn't agree more. The media is owned and perpetuates the fear that allows them to manipulate the way we view the world. We have to break free of that and think for ourselves, question everything!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I don't think I understand why this is addressed to Atheists.

Maybe its just late and I'm tired - - - am I'm missing something?
edit on 26-2-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

how about the incarnation of satan? just as lucifer incarnated. He will aim to destroy spirituality by explaining it away. He will do so as a writer. He will have the ability to create supernatural events, but then know how to give them a reductively scientific explanation.

First off, I have to ask...if Satan is yet to be incarnated, then why are the Christians so scared of him?
That being said, Lucifer is a Latin word, it means, simply, "Adversary." For "Satan," let us go to your Book:

The theme of the Serpent (Gen.3) is returned to by Paul (2 Cor.11:3; cf. 1 Tim.2:14), but it is not until Rev. 12:9 (cf. 20:2) that the Serpent is identified with Satan. Indeed it is from Rev.12 (another very difficult passage) that most of the teaching about Satan from the NT is based. Yet once again we fail to find any statement about Satan's origin, nor does it tell us when he fell, as it probably does not refer to his original fall from Heaven.16 While it is commonly thought that a third of the angels fell with him and became demons ('a third of the stars' - 12:4), all that John might have intended to indicate was that it was a great number.17

What then can we say with the support of Biblical evidence about the origin of Satan and demons? From Job 1:6 we know that Satan was an angel, and was therefore created by God (Gen.1:1; Col.1:16) sometime in the Creation week (Job 38:7). The NT hints very strongly that Satan's fall was through pride (I Tim.3:6) and Jesus stated that he was a murderer from the beginning (John 8:44). No distinction can be made, as Pember claimed, between 'angels' and 'spirits' in Acts 23:9, as these words are spoken by Pharisees and are obviously based on their traditions. Of all the theories of demons discussed above the one that fits the small amount of data available best is that they are angels who followed Satan in a rebellion against God. Passages such as Matt.25:41 'The Devil and his angels' (cf. Rev.12:9) and Mark 3:20-30 prove beyond reasonable doubt that 'the Devil's angels' = 'demons'. The only alternative would be a dualism of God and Satan. Beyond these basic facts all else is speculation.
Source
The Doctrine and concept of Satan as the source of evil and damnation is simply not found in Judaism, and this is what the OT is supposed to be based on. I personally believe Satan is actually Yahweh:
kalki666.wordpress.com...

Rev 12:9: "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world [through Christianity]: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels [i.e. demons, i.e. Jews(who wrote the Buy-bull)] were cast out with him."
So, basically, if one were to worship, which means "work for," then one is working for the very Satan they fear and loathe so much.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
What do you mean by "incarnation" (really a term applied to Eastern avatars)?

How is Jesus a yardstick of incarnation, when he could transfigure and perform miracles, and after his resurrection he could walk through walls and appear to many at once?
What meaning does such a creature have for us?

Where was Satan incarnated?
He tempts Jesus in the desert with worldly empires, but this sounds like a spiritual encounter, rather than incarnated (it's also a strange offer to make to God, who owns it all anyway).

If Jesus is some point where God incarnates Himself as His own Son, and history now happens backwards, then this is very problematic for God.
We would be heading for another global flood, and God said he'd never do that again (He's just inclined towards some minor natural catastrophes these days).

So either God was lying (which He apparently cannot do), or that theory is wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench wrote: "The Doctrine and concept of Satan as the source of evil and damnation is simply not found in Judaism, and this is what the OT is supposed to be based on. I personally believe Satan is actually Yahweh:
kalki666.wordpress.com...

Rev 12:9: "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world [through Christianity]: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels [i.e. demons, i.e. Jews(who wrote the Buy-bull)] were cast out with him."
So, basically, if one were to worship, which means "work for," then one is working for the very Satan they fear and loathe so much."

You are correct -- one clarification: Jesus and the Apostles plus the Gnostics were martyred for preaching that Yahweh, the god of the Jews, is actually Satan. It could be said that this has been one of the biggest cover-ups in human history.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You are correct -- one clarification: Jesus and the Apostles plus the Gnostics were martyred for preaching that Yahweh, the god of the Jews, is actually Satan. It could be said that this has been one of the biggest cover-ups in human history.

And that is not the only cover-up perpetrated by the Church. Remember always, the Bible was authored my men, men with agendas, or axes to grind, and Churches are all about Power and Money at any cost. Even to this very day. The lies have been told for so many years their origins are clouded. One has to look very deep to see them.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Personally, my own religious ideas can mostly be summed up by vocalist/instrumentalist, Bobby McFerrin:

"Don't Worry, Be Happy"

Really...anything more just makes it way more complicated than it needs to be.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Many Shambra's who are "waking up" or, what I refer to as activating your kundalini learn new information.

I found a reference for kundalini, a term I'm familiar with because my son is into yoga.

Kundalini
(kuṇḍalinī, Sanskrit: कुण्डलिनी, Tamil : வாலை, Thai: กุณฺฑลินี) literally means coiled. In yoga, a "corporeal energy"[1] - an unconscious, instinctive or libidinal force or Shakti, lies coiled at the base of the spine.[2][3][4] It is envisioned either as a goddess or else as a sleeping serpent, hence a number of English renderings of the term such as 'serpent power'.

However, I don't know what you mean by Shambra's.

according to esoteric Christianity, Jesus Christ lived on Earth in the middle of the history of the cosmos. his life represents the great turning point in history

What esoteric Christianity? Can you name a source, list a book? Your theory seems to be that any human, through practice of Yoga, or some similar exercise can trigger the "coiled one" and thus become the incarnation of Lucifer. Which would mean that any number of little Lucifers could be on the loose already.

Let us then connect some dots.

1) Being Satanic or as some would say "devil spawn" isn't genetic as in ethnicity. All humans have the potential.

2) How to recognize: "false teaching usually has little or no moral dimension."

3) Autowrench has offered his opinion: "I personally believe Satan is actually Yahweh"

4) So "children of the devil" would be those who follow Yahweh, who is interested in a certain self identified ethnic group inhabiting a certain geographical area through ethnic cleansing from which to rule the World.

Ah, sounds like Zionism to me (atheistic Zionism, Jewish religious Zionism, Christian Zionism, political Western Zionist support because of extensive lobbying and campaign contributions) totally lacking in moral sense.

41 You do the works of your father.”"

They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father, God.”

42 Therefore Jesus said to them, "“If God were your father, you would love me, for I came out and have come from God. For I haven’t come of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why don’t you understand my speech? Because you can’t hear my word. 44 You are of your father, the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and doesn’t stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks on his own; for he is a liar, and its father. 45 But because I tell the truth, you don’t believe me. 46 Which of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47 He who is of God hears the words of God. For this cause you don’t hear, because you are not of God.”"

48 Then the Jews answered him, “Don’t we say well that you are a Samaritan, and have a demon?”
John chapter 8

edit on 1-4-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-4-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

top topics

join