It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pressure on Europe grows at Mexico G-20 meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
"They" want a bigger financial stabilization fund to head off sovereign debt concerns.

Atlanta Business News 9:56 p.m. Saturday, February 25, 2012

MEXICO CITY — Pressure mounted on Europe Saturday to build an even bigger financial stabilization fund to head off sovereign debt concerns, with the United States, Brazil, and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development all urging an increase.
Notice that one party is NOT a government !!

Germany is carrying the load .. ?

While the advice coming out of a meeting of G-20 finance ministers, senior officials and central bank heads seemed overwhelming, Germany — Europe's main financial engine — appeared loath to fund yet another increase to stabilization funds that already have about 500 billion euros.

Read the article for all the brilliant wisdom by many familiar faces:
Where will the money come from ?

Organization for Economic Cooperation and "Development" (Who ARE these guys anyway ?)
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development

This must all be taxpayer money.

But the "public" is not the cause.

It's all about corruption, theft and world wide cronyism.

The educated "experts" have looted everything and now they want the world population to payoff !!

I wonder WHO the hidden "advisers" are ?

I say screw it !! .... Cancel the Debts !!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
With regulation of financial policy taken out of national hands and centralised under EU policy, it is going to get difficult as there is reduced national government flexibility in managing the economic and social implications of national decisions. There does appear to be a growing conflict of interest with Germany's economic policy tightly integrated with the EU economic policy.

In terms of IMF founding, it does appear that the CRF cleaned out some accounts before the G20 took over. I have not investigated this deeply, but some of the numbers in the headlines at the time did not seam to add up. This does seam to an ongoing problem in quite a few areas at the moment.

As for the OECD, I am sure there will be a few good ideas come out of it. As for it's practicability, agendas and purpose, I expect that it will help the UN general assembly and other global instruments come to a few decisions.

new topics

join