It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Returns Over Oregon 2.23.12

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Another spectacular UFO sighting from whotookmymojo , and again nothing to suggest the thing is even flying .
I believe they are lights placed on a hill , as shown Here , the birds flying in front of it ( he sometimes calls stars ) give me the impression that the "object" isn't actually moving .
I hate to give this hoaxer hits but check out the many similar videos he has , he even claims to have filmed landed UFOs .

I've just checked the video I posted in the link above of the creek where he films his sightings and it appears its been set to private ... Mmmm interesting , obviously nothing to hide there then

edit on 26-2-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

well i have always thought that to travle at the speed of light
then you must use light as your method of propulsion
anyway that what i think any takers.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
In my opinion the sound was edited out on purpose for a reason. There is no references of what and where these lights are, as far as I know this could have been filmed through glass from a dark room and some people moving little lights through some reflected image of a group of lights.

So all I can conclude is we are looking at an interesting array of lights, to assume anything more than that requires imagination. Why delete the audio track if one wants to examine the video, in my book that is called editing and is done for a reason.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The only shape I that I can get lighting the video is just at the front and at the very end tip and the end tip is just an orb. front does have a shape. So, I don't think this helicopter. Otherwise it would shape as helicopter. Just like a plane would.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I can't immediately say it's fake or CGI just by looks but the thing is so absurd looking...it looks like a normal plane or helicopter mostly, in the back but that cluster of lights makes no sense. I know I shouldn't do this but I'm guessing it's fake just on the absurdity of how it looks.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Guess I'm curious why everyone expects alien craft to have lights? After all, our very own Space Shuttle didn't have external lights (based on night landing photographs available everywhere online.

Me too the only reason for lights is for other aircraft or boats for that matter to be able is to make a judgement of direction and speed and movement relative to the an observer -- they do nothing for the pilot of the aircraft/boat. Navigating visually at nigh, the fewer lights the better. One would think that any vehicle that was visiting from somewhere outside our atmosphere would have more sophisticated navigation and collision avoidance systems.

As a pilot the first thing I saw in this video was helicopter. Particularly with the belly mounted strobe.
edit on 26-2-2012 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Maybe alien's and their technology have learned to adapt to their surroundings? Maybe when they come into a 3D planet with 3D Beings and objects and things they know it would be the most likely way to been seen? Or avoided at night?

Who knows?
Lights on an alien craft (although I know where you're going with this) is hardly an element to put too much energy on.

You also realize we're using our very small minds to try to figure out very big mysteries. So 'lights' is a typical argument coming from our little minds. Not yours. In general.

I think it's a noted point of contention but we really shouldn't harbor on it for too long. We're not intelligent enough to go there. Worrying about mechanics when we don't even know the species is putting the cart before the horse.
So ruling out all unidentified crafts donning lights as extraterrestrial is a very immature and premature move.

If we can't understand them intelligently how can we ever understand them emotionally?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge
reply to post by gavron

well i have always thought that to travle at the speed of light
then you must use light as your method of propulsion
anyway that what i think any takers.

Sorry, I didn't say speed of light, I was talking about actual lighting on the aircraft (strobes, landing lights, etc).

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Simple, contact the Youtube Superstar who has the video posted and ask for an unedited version of the video in it's native format. But you might want to not waste your time, have you seen the person's other videos? Classic, ignorant youtuber superstar who has not meet a conspiracy they didn't fall in love with.

kinda like you, is there a conspiracy that you haven't swallowed hook line and sinker yet? Odd that your an expert in so many things that would cause you to dismiss the MILLIONS of mundane explanations for the things you post in favor of jumping to the least likely conclusion. Odd that.

Wish I could see the world through your eyes, it would be so much more mentally exciting for me. But then again, reality doesn't care what you want to believe, or what your level of ignorance pertaining to basic high school math and science is. You can squint your eyes and wish for anything you want, tie imaginary dots together, whatever, reality doesn't care.
edit on 26-2-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The blinking light on the bottom gives it away as a terrestrial craft.

I'm going with the others in this thread-it was a rescue chopper.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by Human_Alien

Simple, contact the Youtube Superstar who has the video posted and ask for an unedited version of the video in it's native format. But you might want to not waste your time, have you seen the person's other videos? Classic, ignorant youtuber superstar who has not meet a conspiracy they didn't fall in love with.

kinda like you, is there a conspiracy that you haven't swallowed hook line and sinker yet? Odd that your an expert in so many things that would cause you to dismiss the MILLIONS of mundane explanations for the things you post in favor of jumping to the least likely conclusion. Odd that.

Wish I could see the world through your eyes, it would be so much more mentally exciting for me. But then again, reality doesn't care what you want to believe, or what your level of ignorance pertaining to basic high school math and science is. You can squint your eyes and wish for anything you want, tie imaginary dots together, whatever, reality doesn't care.
edit on 26-2-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

I don't believe my behavior warranted this lecture.
You don't believe? Great. That matters nothing to me.

I haven't made up my mind so for now.....I don't know what I am looking at.
Don't like my laid back approach? That's fine too but save your berating for your children. On second thought, that would be considered child abuse.
Just live with yourself. That's punishment enough I s'pose

edit on 26-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is the 'other' Oregon film, same poster,

www.youtube.com.../u/1/_8GVJSVxN4U

The link is to the poster's channel, you will see the other video in the right-hand menu. OP, you could have looked yourself.

In edit, there are two more Oregon videos by the same poster and his/her copyright. In all it looks more on the ground, rather than something in the air.
edit on 26-2-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

post by smurfy
In all it looks more on the ground, rather than something in the air.

As I mentioned in my post above I posted a video he uploaded of the creek where he films these UFOs and there is a large hill where I believe he places his lights , But that video has been made private since I made the post on the other thread on one of his videos , which leaves me to conclude it was incriminating evidence .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join