It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamists rampage British WWII cemetery in Libya

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax

This is unacceptable. Just because someone accidentally burned BOOKS of PAPER, people were KILLED..

This is insanity... This is eventually going to lead to another religious war.. you all know its true.. you can feel it.

Islam teachings have a MUCH higher chance of creating fanatical ideals. It's science fact. The way they are taught, the practices and such...

It's kept their Countries 2000 years in the past too..
If they kill another American over this accidental burning, the US Armed forces need to unleash hell on these killers...

And Desecrating British Gravestones that have been there for a long time.. What kind of filth and evil does that??

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 2/25/2012 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

Gee welcome to 2003; you live under a rock? The exact same piece of trash that builds capitalist buildings (walmarts) on top of Indigenous graves in the Americas.
edit on 27-2-2012 by atomicn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

An additional response, if I may.

I was pre-mature in my listing of oil. You see, I'm reading a book that is all about current and future geopolitics based on energy, and I just got to a better list (one that is actually about production).

As it would have it, you were right about the UK current producing more than Libya. In 2005 stats, UK ranks at 15 with 1.9mbd and Libya was at 1.7mbd.

However, the interesting part pertains to projected stats for 2030. The UK will be producing .5mbd and Libya will be at 1.9. Definitely a major difference there, one that would force the UK into acquiring oil from other sources. It should be noted that these are 2005 estimates, and so the Libyan situation could change big time if they allow more foreign expansion into their oil fields.

The book is Rising Powers Shrinking Planet by Michael T. Klare. I recommend reading it because it shows the reality of deminishing fuel and mineral supplies and what countries are doing now to ensure that they do not crash.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
reply to post by andy1972

When was the last time SAS soldiers desecrated allied war graves?

I'm refering to the SAS dressing as arabs to commit false flags so the blame goes elsewhere, i do not refer to the desecration of war graves.
edit on 27-2-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Ah. Thanks for the clarification.

There are false flag type incidents all the time. I highly doubt soldiers would desecrate the graves and remains of those who's memory fuels their own ferver.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by InsideYourMind

So, following your logic to its natural conclusion would mean that if this behaviour is condoneable because "we" burnt their books, then by extension our invasions and attacks are justifiable because they attack us with suicide bombers and other attrocities.

Where does it end?

The question is where does it start.

Why do people suicide bomb? They have a vengeance. It's a form of retaliation or protest. It may be extreme, but that is what it is. It's the result of a provocation. If you didn't provoke a culture or race, they wouldn't attack.

You also seem to have the small mindset in that one persons's actions make a genocide justifiable.

Think what you are saying on that for a moment. If a lone suicide bomber from england (for example) claimed to be a christian, and blew himself up in washington dc (for example)... would that single person (or selective minority, if it were a group of people) give justification to the american's to bombard the WHOLE of england with DU shells, destroy hospitals, homes, kill innocent people?

If that's how you think things work. Then i honestly don't know what to say. But i don't blame you, because that IS what led to the mindless destruction of afghanistan and many of it's citizens lifes.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Again, someone digging up unrelated actions of a selective minority to say "WE'RE ALLOWED TO BURN THE QUR'AN!

What has that got to do with the recent burning of holy texts in afghanistan?

Again... basing a selective minorities actions as "proof" a whole country and it's citizens are animals. Well going by that, we can see there is at least one child molester in an american jail.... right? is that proof that every american rape's children? Of course it ISN'T, but if you want to use that logic on Iraqi/Afghan citizens, then this is what YOU are saying.

But if i used your logic to state that was the truth i would be ridiculed wouldn't i.
The argument only swings one way for you people.

In before i get called an anti-american (the new anti-semite).

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Ah. Thanks for the clarification.

There are false flag type incidents all the time. I highly doubt soldiers would desecrate the graves and remains of those who's memory fuels their own ferver.

Well, it would be a question of following orders. Nothing more, nothing less.
We all know that false flags are always the worst and most hienous type of attack, as they are used to provoke public support and for causus bellis, so an attack on something personal and close to heart is the order of the day.

So that someone, somewhere issues orders to attack a graveyard does'nt and would'nt come as a suprise.
I'm not saying it has to be from the military, it could be one of the thousands of spooks there are wandering around out there.

If certain sectors within a nation are prepared to sacrifice more than 3000 of their own in a false flag as a reason to go to war, then you can imagine that desecrating a few headstones wuold'nt make people like them sweat.

edit on 27-2-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I think you're barking up the wrong tree though, and as much as I am open to that theory I just don't see soldiers desecrating what is essentially their own grave.

edit on 27-2-2012 by Garfee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
ATTN. ATS

I say burn more korans and then nuke the sons of bitches.

Well now, ATS Moderators with Double Standards. Now I have seen everything.

So its cool for white americans like Garfee here, to nuke non-white sons of bitches and turn whole countries into radioactive glass. While its way Out-of-Order to nuke the elite in a Big Brother game show for starting this World War 3 in the first place !!!!

Looking at all of the stars my comment got seems to say that many other ordinary guys like me out there living in this hell-hole of a world want the elite dead too.

But you could'nt handle seeing the word Justice could you ?
Justice in the form of entertainment.
The films 'The Running Man' 1987, 'Death Race 2000' 1975 and 'Rollerball' 1975 spring to mind.

It seems my idea of a new world high tech version of the colosseum in Rome is unacceptable because us peasants will be watching the elite get slaughtered with their own W.M.D's.

ATS in is bed with TPTB.

Remember one thing moderator(s); How was Justice delivered to the elite and their supporters during the French Revolution ?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I wonder if this is the same cemetery mentioned in this LA Times article from last year? Such a contrast in attitudes. Such a damned shame.
Libyan faithfully tends graves of foreign World War II dead
edit on 27-2-2012 by BigfootsCobbler because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Actually, I am Australian and New Zealander. But you didn't even bother to look at my information, did you?

It's ok to assume that the reason for my anger at these feral pigs is because I am 'white'?

It is simply because I have had a guts full of disgusting behavior by dogs who do not deserve even to be spat on.

I'm not allowed to be angry about this incident simply because I'm white?

EDIT: What has what I posted got to do with any moderator?
edit on 27-2-2012 by Garfee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha
What has what I posted got to do with any moderator.

My comment wasn't against you.

You said 'nuke the sons of bitches'. ATS was glad to see that comment because its still there.
I said 'nuke the elite' and got the following ATS response

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
So they burn churches they defile cemeteries,the defile their Qu'rans the defile the name of Allah every act that has been done has been in their names not the name of Allah.

How the hell can anyone respect their beleifs?

I can't.

Edit to add :guess people forgot Somalia where they dragged dead Rangers threw the streets that was Islamists
They stone,behead people and how can anyone ANYONE forget Those 4 burned bodies hanging in Falljuah.

They have the nerve to condemn the West and the Us for a book burning?

Oh hell No!
edit on 27-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pharyax

This is unacceptable. Just because someone accidentally burned BOOKS of PAPER, people were KILLED..

This is insanity... This is eventually going to lead to another religious war.. you all know its true.. you can feel it.

Islam teachings have a MUCH higher chance of creating fanatical ideals. It's science fact. The way they are taught, the practices and such...

It's kept their Countries 2000 years in the past too..
If they kill another American over this accidental burning, the US Armed forces need to unleash hell on these killers...

And Desecrating British Gravestones that have been there for a long time.. What kind of filth and evil does that??

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

No thats ok no more wars.

Your cherrypicked propaganda smear is obvious.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Yes, Here again the Religion Of Peace has imprisoned and threatened him with the Death Sentence,, And For What?

The Christian pastor sentenced to death in Iran last week for leaving Islam and converting to Christianity was confirmed alive as of early Sunday, sources close to his attorneys told Fox News.

That's right, this man changed his religious belief from Islam to Christianity,
No, No, No, You Can't Do That

That Makes You Evil!!!!!!!!
This is the 21st century, YES, 2012 not 1058 or the 12 century. Talk about living in the Dark Ages

Supporters fear Nadarkhani, a 34-year-old father of two who was arrested more than two years ago on charges of apostasy, fear he may be executed at any time, as death sentences in Iran can be carried out immediately or dragged out for years.

The Death Sentence!!!

Death sentences for apostates in Shariah Law are prescribed both by fatwas, or legal decrees, and reinforced by Iran’s penal code. Article 225 of the Iranian penal code states, "Punishment for an Innate Apostate is death," and "Punishment for a Parental Apostate is death.”

www.foxnews.com...

So it's OK to Kill Some Body For Changing Their Religious Preferences.
So it's OK, for them to Kill Believers and Westerners and Women and Children. Why is it Allowed,,,,, Thier Koran Tells Them It's Allah's Will and Allah has to be Happy!
ETA: I know some one will Scream FOXNEWS
So here are other links to the above article.
news.daylife.com...
www.topix.com...
www.crosswalk.com...
edit on 27-2-2012 by guohua because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I can't.

Edit to add :guess people forgot Somalia where they dragged dead Rangers threw the streets that was Islamists
They stone,behead people and how can anyone ANYONE forget Those 4 burned bodies hanging in Falljuah.

They have the nerve to condemn the West and the Us for a book burning?

Oh hell No!
edit on 27-2-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Take it easy, take a deep breath. Should i disrespect your beliefs because of the slavery, KKK, Andreas Breivik, George W Bush, Hiroshima & Nagasaki etc. etc. ? You mentioned Somalia. Have you forgotten that american troops were helped by muslim soldiers from Pakistan and Malaysia in the "Battle of Mogadishu? How about good old friends of the USA, the Mujahideen?! Yeah, the Mujahideens were allright when they fought against Soviet.

Long live hypocrisy !

edit on 27-2-2012 by Intrud3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

Take it easy Bill O'Riley. Should i disrespect your beliefs because of the slavery, KKK, Andreas Breivik, George W Bush, Hiroshima & Nagasaki etc. etc. ?

I do love the personal attacks on this site and the deflection that has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TOPIC BEING DICUSSED.

You mentioned Somalia. Have you forgotten that american troops were helped by muslim soldiers from Pakistan and Malaysia in the "Battle of Mogadishu?

The West has been helping Muslims for the last 20 years only to get crapped on as the case in Feeding them in Somaila and Clintons campaign in Bosnia and for the last decade in Afghanistan.

Yeah long live the hypocrisy THEIRS.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I can't.

And this is why people like you perpetuate violence while blaming the other guys. Tolerance is a requirement for respect.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I beg your pardon.

I agree that there is a lack of consistency.

I imagine that if someone takes offense to my post and clicks the alert button it will be removed.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So now today, yet another two of our men in the Military have died due to the book burning.. That makes SIX now? or more.. Our Military has been very reserved during this--understanding--TO A POINT, when you lay down the gauntlet on these murderers!

And yet again, it was done by an Afghan Military soldier -- THAT WE trained BTW..
We need to get out of there, and drop daisy cutters on all the terrorist areas and leave.

Just sick of this useless death..

edit on 3/2/2012 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join