It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Season 4 EP3 The Greys

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If we were engineered by aliens, I don't believe it would have been by the Greys. I don't know about anybody else, but there is something about them that gets my 'danger sense' going. Almost like there is some kind of programming in us designed to be a warning that a species that fits their description is evil and is not to be trusted. At least that's the feeling I get every time I look at them.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

A lot of people find the 'greys' very menacing , maybe your right and this is something ingrained in our consciousness from long in the past. Maybe this is why images of the greys have been popping up all round the world throughout history rather than there being actual meetings with them.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I watched this and I was kind of disappointed.

It was about the greys yes but they didn't spend the entire episode on them. They brought up all kinds of theories that i had never heard before and some just seemed a bit out there in relating them to the greys.

I did like the Mars civilization part

It wasn't that bad of an episode but I think they are running out of ideas and now their theories are just more and more out there.

The one thing I did find interesting was the Teotihuacan layout being the solar system. That was interesting and I have been looking at it all morning.

I will have to watch it again and maybe see if my opinion changes a second time.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
PhoenixOD: I totally agree with your post about the greys! I have always been interested in tv shows and movies about space travel/aliens, most i find comical and ridiculous more than anything. But i become a total chicken when anything involving greys comes on. I CANNOT watch those shows/movies at night because they creep me out too much and i end up with nightmares about them afterwards. I always wondered what it is about greys inparticular that raise my creep out factor so high. Im glad you mentioned that, you definitely arent alone!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Oops... Sorry I meant to post to the_phantom. I definitely need to wake up already... Lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Too bad that they promote the "Alien gospel" so much. They greys jumpstarted our evolution via Adam and Eve... While it's true that they mingled with us (ancient paintings and sculptures prove the existence of certain gods in those times) they didn;t talk a second about the fallen angels who came down from the heavens and created the Nephilim (Genesis). The Nephilim fit the profile exactly (giants, reptilians etc.), but no, the show always has the same conclusion. Too bad.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join