It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Season 4 EP3 The Greys

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Looks like a great episode this week centering on 'the greys'

They look at cases like Roswell as well as abductees Betty and Barney hill and the writer Kim Carlsberg. It seems that the common description given by abductees match descriptitons of ancient sky gods. Images of these gods are found in ancient sumerian statues and cave paintings in Europe & Australia.

Are the numerous elongated skull that have been dug up in various places around the world evidence of 'grey' alien / human hybrids?

Have greys visited our ancient ancestors and been a constant presence throughout the history of humanity or are they just a figment of our collective imagination?

edit on 25-2-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
when is this on???

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Watched this episode last night and I have to say it was one of their better shows, but it also provided some false information in my opinion. They said that Betty and Barney describe beings with that looked like typical grey aliens with big black eyes, but Betty and Barney Hill described the beings they saw as almost human looking in the face with no hair; similar to the typical greys, but with some very key differences.

The show also suggested very strongly that Reptilians beings are under the control of the grey beings; this goes against many, many, accounts that state that the Reptilians control the grey beings.

There were a few more things that bothered me, but all in all it was a very enjoyable show.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Briefing through I cannot find anything new but basic speculation about elementary questions.
edit on 25-2-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Felt like recycled bits from early seasons.. or the pilot episode.. With some new stuff added.
It was alright.. I love watching the show.. you just gotta watch it with your BS factor on..

I like the archeology and HD shots of these amazing places they go visit.. Really cool!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
havent watched yet but hopefully its not like E 1 & 2 with alot of RECYCLED bits from previous episodes.

they definitely need NEW material to report on. i guess thats hard when its all ancient alien info though

edit on 25-2-2012 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I think they should have interviewed the Col. Philip J Corso a former Pentagon Offical who wrote The Day After Roswell. I stopped reading the book after page 110. The alien autopsy was intense. The bodies had stronger bones than ours, larger lungs unacustomed to our atmosphere, blood like white antifreeze acting as their lamphatic system, and a large heart which beats slower for space travel. They are silocone based life forms. Plastic? He felt they were bio engineered beings designed for deep space travel. The passage about the alien was shocking, the book is very detailed about the Government's responseand thinking in 1947. For some reason, I don't think these particular aliens made the human race. It just doesn't add up yet, correctly. The whole idea is very difficult to acknowledge as reality. I am surprised there wasn't a thread started last night after the show aired. Does America think about what they watch? Is everyone shocked or in denial? Do people talk about what they see on TV? For sure this is the disclosure in a public way. It still just so very difficult to believe this idea. It makes the visitors seem very dishonest if they are real. Honest peoples are open and friendly.... not scary and taking advantage of others.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

It wasn't a very good episode. There was nothing new, and no interesting questions.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The Roswell incident and Betty & Barney Hill are getting as old as my ancestors who settled here. I am hoping that we start bringing newer and more exciting cases to the forefront pretty soon.

Phoenix Lights for example although .......that's 15 years old now.

Man, hasn't any UFO crashed or anyone been abducted since the 1960's?

Travis Walton but that was 30 years ago too.
Good lord.
We need some UFO action and we need it soon. We might be losing the younger crowd due to lack of interest I think.

By the way, I met Betty shortly before she passed. A lovely lovely lady!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Did you happen to see her alien head/statue? I have always been under the impression that she described the beings she saw as different from the greys everyone knows. Similar in height, but different in appearance.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Did you happen to see her alien head/statue? I have always been under the impression that she described the beings she saw as different from the greys everyone knows. Similar in height, but different in appearance.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Sorry, double post.
edit on 26-2-2012 by davidwaters84 because: Double post.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I have a feeling the youtube link is going to dead any second now.

www.history.com...

Is the show on Hulu? Or any other similar video sites?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The part where they proposed the Grey Aliens are biologically engineered and manipulated our DNA so they could live as a near pure biological being, I thought was interesting. Its a good motive if some bio-engineered aliens are visiting Earth.

I also liked how it led into the theory of the Reptilians, Greys conducting genetic tests on reptiles, in pre-historic times.

They also touched on the theory of the Greys coming from Mars, which all in all could be possible.

However it was only in this portion I was really paying attention.Most of the episode was pretty meh...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidwaters84

I did. She brought the bust to the conference. And yes, her description varied greatly from the typical grey. Her's were taller. But I think she saw smaller ones too. Can't remember.

What brings her testimony home for many is the star map she talked about years (if not decades) before it was even discovered! It was of the Pleiades. Now, you can't make that up under hypnosis especially if it's never been discovered by modern man. The ancient knew all about that star system though.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

A great significance in these elongated skulls being talked about in the mainstream like this. As far as I know this is a rare occasion.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Thanks for posting, i was going to bed, but i think im going to watch this first.
(Bookmarked incase i dont finish-sorry for the short post)
Ive always been interested in the 'Greys' , i myself believe they are real, and here on earth.
I cant wait to see what they have to say about them.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
I think they should have interviewed the Col. Philip J Corso a former Pentagon Offical who wrote The Day After Roswell.

That would have been quite a trick, considering the man's been dead for 14 years.

Originally posted by davidwaters84

In fact, her original description was that they looked like Jimmy Durante.

Note:

Betty's written description of the characters in her nightmare depicted short guys with black hair and "Jimmy Durante" noses. It was only in Barney Hill's hypnosis sessions that we got the first description of skinny figures with gray skin, large bald heads, and huge black eyes. After Betty Hill heard these sessions, suddenly her own hypnosis accounts began to describe the same type of character, and from that moment on, she never again mentioned her original Jimmy Durante guys. Many modern accounts wrongly state that her original nightmares also described grays.

Harte
edit on 2/26/2012 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

In fact, her original description was that they looked like Jimmy Durante.

A search on " Was Jimmy Durante an alien?" might produce some great old tabloids.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
It was ok, but they jump all over the place. They talk about the Annunaki creating us, then they talk about giants (Nephilim) and then talk about greys creating us to propagate their species. So which is it? I also think that saying the Greys are/were from Mars and that they created the reptilian aliens was really stretching it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join