It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City councilor to measure radiation in Mizumoto park the first was found dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Mr. Kabayama, a Tokyo city councilor of Liberal Democratic Party died after measuring radiation in Mizumoto Park. He was measuring radiation in various areas in Tokyo and posted it on his blog. The next day, 7/1/2011 3AM, he was found dead with his head covered by a plastic bag.

This is dated over seven months ago, what else don't we know?

Mizumoto Park, as some of you know, is just as irradiated as the off-limits section of Chernobyl.
(Statement of this can be found on the follow up article of this piece HERE )

So I guess a low sperm count isn't the only thing to worrying about when taking this job?

ETA: btw does anyone here read Japanese? if so could you post the translation for this guy's last blog post? (Found in article)
edit on 25-2-2012 by schadenfreude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Was he suffocated to death from the bag or is that the norm for stiffs in japan, be way more interesting if he died from radiation sickness or maybe the Japanese are trying to keep the true radiation levels under wraps, and have silenced him.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

The article says he was found dead in his apt with a bag around his head.(Not morgue)

That's not typical way for a man to commit suicide, it's usually violent. (Guns, hanging, etc) Not a bag.

Unless my sarcasm meter is off by your post.
edit on 25-2-2012 by schadenfreude because: brain fart

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude

yeah i was implying murder not suicide, seems odd really but it could be anything and not neccesarly government related or a conspiracy of some sort.

You would think if he is a council worker then he will ultimatly report to the Japanese government so why would they not just sack him rather than kill him.

Could be because of his blogs but seems very far fetched imo.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

When does the govt. ever need a reason to kill? Maybe he found out something & refused to be quiet about it.

Maybe he was an "insurgent".

I'm not implying it was murder, I just think it's damn weird the way he was found dead.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by schadenfreude
Do you mean as last post, the post of july, 1st ? It says: " Suicide is unnatural Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly has announced the results of radiation dose measurement in the blog
 At around 3 am one day, Takuji Kabayama of the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly, is it had fallen wearing a plastic bag on the head in the second floor of the home-cum-office.

Energetically until yesterday blog it but I was to update the. Signs of suicide is not seen as long as you read the blog. Impression that the motivation to work with rather high.  What has gone wrong I do "series space radiation dose measurements this"?

- May 30 -6 radiation dose measurements in space Katsushika space radiation dose measurements in Katsushika sunny weather on June 30 measurement locations 0.25 micro Sea (1-23-1 Mizumoto) Central Park Mizumoto When the belt / park Tokiwa-chome, 0.26 micro sievert when two Kanamachi / (2-16-4 Kanamachi) when 0.21 micro sievert Kanamachi park / (3-24-1 Shibamata) north park 4-3 Takasago Takasago ( when -1) 0.22 micro sievert / at the point 1 meter above ground, the average of the values ​​measured 5 times every 30 seconds Measurement Method: ※   measuring equipment: TCS-171 scintillation survey meter's formula (ALOKA)

27 -6 in the space radiation dose measurements in Katsushika Ward -
Result of space radiation dose measurement in Katsushika cloudy weather on June 27 measurement locations 0.12 micro sievert centrist Park (1-3-1 Nishikameari) When / 0.16 micro sievert park when Honda / (3-4-13 Tateishi) when 0.21 micro sievert Shinkoiwa park / (1-1-3 Nishishinkoiwa)
"
Google translator on Chrome

edit on 26-2-2012 by verita711 because: same

edit on 26-2-2012 by verita711 because: translation

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
'Have searched Fukushima Daiichi tepco on Google maps'?

It appears as if the center operation is in downtown D.C.!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by verita711

3 AM ooo illuminati love that number.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin
I Don't understand your comment... please elaborate.
Maybe is my poor understanding of english language, maybe I can't see what you refers to....
3 A.M. ??

edit on 27-2-2012 by verita711 because: FORMAT

new topics

top topics

join