It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Claims Obama Can't Be President Because He's Black. Seriously.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Perhaps you have trouble distinguishing between "birther claims" and "hide EVERY single record of his/her past "??
edit on 27-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

Is that not a "birther claim"?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

They look like different things to me - birthers have claimed many things - but AFAIK none of them have claimed that Obama has no records of his past at all.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Well as you see from this:

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by crikeyoioioi
but i'm inclined to follow the lead from the vid about money spent to conceal his past.

Obama hasnt spent money to conceal his past, care to explain how you can do that? Care to show us where Obama has spent money to conceal his past?

It simply says conceal his past. And yes, that is a "birther claim" as there is a lot of talk of his school records

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by reaxi0n

Indeed - so what is the evidence that he has spent money to "conceal his past"??

He has spent money to illuminate his past as far as I can see - to show that he was born in Hawaii, and to deny ignorance about his origins.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I'm not commenting on my opinion of Obama. Political and religious discussions never end up well. I was just pointing that out to spoor.

As much as I will say on this matter, is from what I've read Obama did not spend millions to hide his records per say, he spent millions on legal defense.

And also the link to this executive order regarding Obama's records signed on the eve of his inauguration.

Make of it what you will.
Peace
edit on 2-27-12 by reaxi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

i'm not saying that there aren't racists who hate him because he is black, but they're a minority. plenty of blacks voted for him simply because he is black. i consider that illogical at best, prejudiced in the median, and outright racist at worst. i'm sure there are people who fit in all three categories.

I can only agree with you based on as much as there were folks who voted for him because he was black there were folks who voted for McCain/Palin because she was a white woman. There is and always will be affinity and comfort in how people vote. That is just psychology and we can't get away from it.

Your point is well taken but a useless argument. Give me something more tangible that can be really debated.

edit on 29-2-2012 by Jaellma because: typo in original post

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n
And also the link to this executive order regarding Obama's records signed on the eve of his inauguration.

What about that Executive Order?

Another canon in birther mythology is the claim that Barack Obama signed an Executive Order his first day in office sealing his records. While he did sign an executive order (Executive Order 13489), the truth of the matter is a bit different than what the birthers claim. As in 180 degrees different.

if you had bothered to do some research instead of just reposting birther crap you would have know that.

www.thefogbow.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Reply to post by Kyprian

A woman will never be POTUS. The Constitution was written by white men for white men. NOWHERE does that piece of hemp have the words woman, female, or [SNIP] written on it. Sad but true. And honestly I do not think it would be a good idea. PMS and irrational mood swings that are so destructive Big Pharm has a pill for it. Just saying.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

"Birther crap?"

I linked to the white house. If you would have read you would have known that.
I don't recall making any claims, just linking to the order.

Why do you continuously lie?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

And if you had bothered to actually read that order you would know it had nothing at all to do with Obama covering up any records - so why post it?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

And if you had bothered to actually read that order you would know it had nothing at all to do with Obama covering up any records - so why post it?

Only it does....as long as barry claims "executive privilege"
you didn't even read it, why are you commenting?

you've been caught in your numerous lies already

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Please stick to the topic from here on out, and cease with calling each other names.
Thank you...
Defcon5

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Make of it what you will.

I make of it that it allows the release of presidential records, unless a president (incumbent or previous) objects and claims executive privilege - in which case the claim of privilege will be examined by the AG and others to determine it's allow-ability.

It also revokes Executive Order 13233- in which G. W. Bush tied up presidential records forever.

So it was a freeing of presidential record availability from the previous hiding of them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join