It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawsuit Claims Obama Can't Be President Because He's Black. Seriously.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I just finished a study of US history on slavery, civil rights, etc. From it's beginning, US citizens were people who were land owners. This changed to those who had wealth as well. From that to the educated. Not everyone could vote, nor could all hold office. Lincoln's intent was not to elevate the black "Mulatto" race but to keep the white race in the superior position. Civil rights were granted to blacks that were set free, but not political rights. Those right were assumed. In fact, there was much fighting on if blacks could even vote in elections at all. Women didn't even get that right till much later. Much of the fight has been over civil equality, not political equality. So the author of the complaint has a matter of points to make in protest. However, he will be overruled.

In society today, blacks are entitled to any and all the rights that any white person has, and rightly so. It is their homeland too. However, not Obama. Obama is not a US citizen, he is a Kenyan.

edit on 25-2-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CourageousEyesoftheHeart
I love how this frivolous lawsuit showing antiquated language in the Constitution comes out just as the story of Obama's real birth certificate being revealed hits ATS.

you mean that 3 year old Kenyan fake being discussed here - www.abovetopsecret.com... ??

If that is your idea of a "real birth certificate" then I have some waterfront property to sell you near Uluru - great views....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Obama has never once produced the actual birth certificate, only copies. And all have been proven to be fakes. But it doesn't matter, we just have to get to November then we can vote him out. And that is not because he is black, but because he is dangerous to a free society.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Of course they don't live in reality. But I am curious..since, in their world, just saying something makes it true, does this mean there are no conspiracies and everything is, in fact, ok? That Oswald killed Kennedy, we went to the moon and 9/11 was caused by 19 guys an none of them were ever found alive anywhere? Cause man, that pretty much shoots ATS down , guess we can all go home. I feel SO much better knowing that now.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Obama is not a US citizen, he is a Kenyan.

Just why do you think he is a Kenyan? A country he has never lived in. You ignore the fact that he wasa natural born US citizen born in Hawaii. Why ignore that, to claim he was a Kenyan?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Obama has never once produced the actual birth certificate, only copies.

Yep - the original is held by the State of Hawaii, and even the President is not allowed it.

But there are certified copies, and those are legal documents with the same validity.

Unless you are determined to be an anto-constitutoin moron.

Now remember before you post again - the motto where is DENY ignorance....not demonstrate it!!

And all have been proven to be fakes.

You spelled "none" wrong - I'll correct it for you:

And none of them have been proved fakes.

But it doesn't matter, we just have to get to November then we can vote him out. And that is not because he is black, but because he is dangerous to a free society.

Birthers are the danger here - along with the neo-fascist far right wing of US politics that robbed the public of the 2004 election and are trying ot deny a US citizen his constitutional right to be elected as POTUS

And they have the utter gall to call themselves patriots!!

Un-frekin' believable...except it's real!
edit on 25-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It seems that Blacks could not vote until the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Not sure if any local or State laws "allowed" voting prior to the Federal laws.

In July 1964, Congress passed the Civil Rights Act. The legislation attempted to deal with the problem of African Americans being denied the vote in the Deep South. The legislation stated that uniform standards must prevail for establishing the right to vote. Schooling to sixth grade constituted legal proof of literacy and the attorney general was given power to initiate legal action in any area where he found a pattern of resistance to the law.

The following year, President Lyndon Baines Johnson attempted to persuade Congress to pass his Voting Rights Act. This proposed legislation removed the right of states to impose restrictions on who could vote in elections. Johnson explained how: "Every American citizen must have an equal right to vote. Yet the harsh fact is that in many places in this country men and women are kept from voting simply because they are Negroes."

Voting Rights Act

Although opposed by politicians from the Deep South, the Voting Rights Act was passed by large majorities in the House of Representatives (333 to 48) and the Senate (77 to 19). The legislation empowered the national government to register those whom the states refused to put on the voting list.

When Johnson signed the 1965 Civil Rights Act he made a prophecy that he was “signing away the south for 50 years”. This proved accurate. In fact, the Democrats have never recovered the vote of the white racists in the Deep South.

[color=cyan]Just before his assassination in 1968, Robert Kennedy forecast that the United States would have a “Negro president” in 40 years. This prediction came true when Barack Obama was elected in November 2008. However, his Republican rival, John McCain, won the former Confederate states of Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, South Carolina, North Carolina and Tennessee.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
A herp derp! Only racists think Obama is doing a bad job! A hjerp a djerp!

Seriously guys? Granted, the OP's story about how Obama cannot be president because he's black is not only idiotic, but racist as FUDGE. But that doesn't mean that people who don't like Obama as a president are racist hicks.

I view Obama as Bush 2.0. Both sucked equally hard - Despite their skin color! Bush wanted war, so does Obama. Bush wanted tighter reigns, so does Obama. We hate Obama because he SUCKS, not because he's black. And I know quite a few black folks that agree with me.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The "Jim Crow" and similar laws were used by states to deny voting rights based on inability to read or write.

They were seen as "states prerogative" and not as unconstitutional until the 1960's.

However those were laws that disallowed the right to vote - which was there all the time.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

I love how this frivolous lawsuit showing antiquated language in the Constitution comes out just as the story of Obama's real birth certificate being revealed hits ATS.

you mean that 3 year old Kenyan fake being discussed here - www.abovetopsecret.com... ??

If that is your idea of a "real birth certificate" then I have some waterfront property to sell you near Uluru - great views....

Get your head out of your ass. I said the "story" about the birth certificate. That's what we're reading here on ATS right? News stories. Your desperate attempt to convince people of something Obama has spent two million dollars to keep under wraps speaks volumes enough for what the truth may or may not be.

It also speaks volumes of who is more likely to buy some waterfront property. My view is just fine thanks.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

That's what we're reading here on ATS right? News stories.

No, they are not news stories but just stories made up by birthers.

Your desperate attempt to convince people of something Obama has spent two million dollars to keep under wraps

Oh dear, another birther come out with that birther lie. Care to explain how anyone has to spend money to keep private records under wraps? I just tried to get your college and medical records, and was unable to.

So just what are you hiding, and why have you spent money hiding your private information?

La la land and made up nonsense is all I read in your post. If it's in the news it's a news story regardless of who told the story first.

It's always the people who are defending "official stories" who head out onto the attack. Why is that? That's rhetorical please don't answer.

I'll admit I don't know the truth about this situation. But you're so adamant that you do it's scary, kind of like a religious nut.

And what am I hiding? The piss in my pants from laughing at you.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

La la land and made up nonsense is all I read in your post.

that is simply me quoting you, as that is all you have.

If it's in the news it's a news story

except it is NOT in the news....

I'll admit I don't know the truth about this situation

The first truthful thing you have said!

And what am I hiding?

I notice you ignore the fact that your claim that Obama spent $2million covering up his private records is just a birther lie....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I'm not going to look for proof, because I honestly don't care enough to do so. I'm not American so it doesn't really matter to me. I read it somewhere.

The way I see it there are two stories. The "Official Story" or American born. And the "on going investigation" or in other words, Not American born.

As an outsider looking in, I find this intriguing which is why I comment. And as an outsider looking in I find desperation oozing like a stench from the defenders of the Obama "OS"

"Birther lie..." Seriously such desperation in the tone

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I'm not going to look for proof,

That is because there is no proof for your claims....

"Birther lie..."

what would you call them, when they are blatant lies made by birthers?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

I'm not going to look for proof, because I honestly don't care enough to do so. I'm not American so it doesn't really matter to me. I read it somewhere.

The way I see it there are two stories. The "Official Story" or American born. And the "on going investigation" or in other words, Not American born.

As an outsider looking in, I find this intriguing which is why I comment. And as an outsider looking in I find desperation oozing like a stench from the defenders of the Obama "OS"

"Birther lie..." Seriously such desperation in the tone

You do know there have been about 20 court cases that have been thrown out due to insufficient evidence and them being considered frivolous.

And one was heard in Georgia...Obama and his lawyer didn't even show up to the hearing...and the Judge still ruled in favor of Obama.....IN GEORGIA.

Birthers never die though...because their hatred is very deep and logic has left them long ago.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Obama has never once produced the actual birth certificate, only copies. And all have been proven to be fakes. But it doesn't matter, we just have to get to November then we can vote him out. And that is not because he is black, but because he is dangerous to a free society.

It's sad when I can't tell if posts like this are sarcasm making fun of birthers...or if it is someones actual belief.

It's like I'm in a parody movie.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

As opposed to who? Romney? Gingrich? If you actually think that Paul has a snowballs chance in hell of getting anywhere near that office you're not playing with a full deck. Hell I wouldn't even trust Paul in office if we're being perfectly honest, the last person that I want in office with all the unrest going on in the Middle East is an Isolationist. We should have had ground troops in Syria the very moment nonsense started happening over there.

I gladly voted Obama once and I'll gladly vote for him again. The insanity of the American people right now is ridiculous, you expect a president to be able to fix everything that the previous messed up in just four years? Not to mention that because of the impatient "gimmegimmegimme" mentality that mires this country means they gave him one year said, oh no I don't have a gold toilet everything is doomed so let me turn him into a lame duck cause that'll fix things, it makes it that much harder to do?

Yeah dangerous to a free society alright. Because "Conservatives" are so good at respecting citizen rights. Forget natural born citizen anyways, the tools that our country produces just make me want a president that is from anywhere but here.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

He's not even 'black' - I'm tired of hearing this. He's mixed race.
edit on 26-2-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join