It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11: "I say that there were other spaceships!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This following article was suposedly the transcript from Neil Armstrong and Michael Collins and Edwin Aldrin on their first flight to the moon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apollo 11, with Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins and Edwin Aldrin was the first Apollo flight to land on the Moon, on July 20, 1969. While Collins flew in orbit around the Moon in the command module, Armstrong and Aldrin descended in the lunar module, landing in the Sea of Tranquillity at 4:17 P.M.

According to hitherto un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

The following astonishing conversation was picked up by ham radio operators that had their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets. At this time, the live television broadcast was interrupted for two minutes due to a supposed "overheated camera", but the transmission below was received loud and clear by hundreds of ham radio operators:

According to Otto Binder, who was a member of the NASA space team, when the two moon-walkers, Aldrin and Armstrong were making their rounds some distance from the LEM, Armstrong clutched Aldrin's arm excitedly and exclaimed:

Armstrong: What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know!"

Mission Control: What's there?... malfunction (garble) ... Mission Control calling Apollo 11 ...

Apollo 11: These babies were huge, sir!... Enormous!... Oh, God! You wouldn't believe it! ... I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there ... lined up on the far side of the crater edge! ... They're on the Moon watching us!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to know how authentic this is as i cannot find anything about it anywhere.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
if only someone had a recording.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did Neil Armstrong meet EBE's

I�ve often wondered why we don�t have a base on the moon to launch spacecraft from,
It would save so much on fuel or even different propulsion systems could be used,
But from what I believe, Neil Armstrong has said that we were never to go back to the moon
Warned off by the aliens.
But why don�t they want us out there is it because we are dangerous?

Armstrong stepping on the moon
This movie is large, but worth the wait!
AVI format 3.001 Mb

Quick Time 2.984 Mb

Sightings by Astronaunts
UFO Sightings by Astronaunts

Neil Armstrong
starchild.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 19-9-2004 by Sauron]

[edit on 23-9-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Thanks for all that info sauron very good!

Is that actually a 3gig movie? If it is there is no chance i can download that on my 56k modem, absolutely no way. I would love to see the whole video as i have never seen it, beleive it or not.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson
Thanks for all that info sauron very good!

Is that actually a 3gig movie? If it is there is no chance i can download that on my 56k modem, absolutely no way. I would love to see the whole video as i have never seen it, beleive it or not.

no it's not 3 gig you can do it but it will take a while,

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I thought some guy with a special radio during the 60s did record all the conversations up there? Am I wrong?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
sounds like the moon could be a watch tower for extra terrestrial life..

I am getting less pesemistic and skeptical by the day!

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Just to make sure their are no hostile aliens up there , why not send in the chinese first
and lets see what happens.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I wouldn't believe this unless there is an authentic recording of this conversation, I suggest it is urban myth.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sounds like something from the "Science Report - Alternative 3" a well known April Fools hoax which some still believe to be true.

Can anyone confirm?

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 20-9-2004 by electric]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I've seen alot of apollo convo websites but I like this one too..

I dont know how legit the site is or how true the info is, but it's an interesting read.

Apollo UFO pictures

new topics

top topics

join