It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic Ball: How to make objects move without touching them.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

As per mod request, I have to explain the video. Its 20 seconds long, but if you are at work then it is a video of a ball moving without anything touching it. No strings, no magnets, no BB's in the ball. The trick is very simple, and i am not using any kind of straw or item.

My personal opinion, as per mod request is that immediately people assumed it was done with magnets, but that is overcomplicating it.

I was just posting this for fun, maybe it would get sent to off topic i thought, instead it was sent to the trash bin, thanks ats, now a simple attempt at showing some magic tricks makes me angry at the report nazis.

edit on 2/25/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: nazism

edit on 25-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Telekinesis?

Air?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Looks to me like the very fast move of the hand created an air current that started the ball rolling and then it went out of your control and wound up on the floor...

sleight of hand,

nice change of pace from the nuke Iran threads, and I hope I'm wrong so the thread can go for a bit...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
i think someone is using sleight of hand pro.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Lol. I think you can hear a baby laughing after he does the swift movement that moves the ball. So, evidently, this trick is intended for an infant. Just one indication that theres no magic at work here.

Seems to me hes using the air to push the ball. Pretty obvious by his movements.

Anyways, can't be sure.

top topics

join