It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignations: More Fuel To The Fire, Arrests And Forced Resignations In Full Effect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Uhm, quick question from an unabashed rationalist, here.

Are the people who are resigning from all these financial institutions being replaced? It's the usual practice for a position that has been vacated for whatever reason to be filled as quickly as possible, especially high level, executive leadership positions.

Another question, if I may.

Is it possible that these people were being asked to (or coerced to) resign because of their job performance? It's been a pretty rough couple of years for banks, I suspect their tolerance for ineptitude in high level management is pretty low by this point.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The Elite are NOT losing their grip. They're using these resignations to put more of their own people in power.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm rather skeptical about this. Wilcock presents this as some amazing change for love and bla bla bla. In my opinion this is just another maffia gang war. It's ludicrous to assume everything will be good and well now.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duamutef9
reply to post by Gab1159

Uhm, quick question from an unabashed rationalist, here.

Are the people who are resigning from all these financial institutions being replaced? It's the usual practice for a position that has been vacated for whatever reason to be filled as quickly as possible, especially high level, executive leadership positions.

Another question, if I may.

Is it possible that these people were being asked to (or coerced to) resign because of their job performance? It's been a pretty rough couple of years for banks, I suspect their tolerance for ineptitude in high level management is pretty low by this point.

The Elite are NOT losing their grip. They're using these resignations to put more of their own people in power.

All this makes sense and has to be factored into the resignation issue. Assuming there is an issue and I am not anywhere near ready to admit that there is much less attach it to the financial ruin of the world. Btw, the number of arrests at this point, again considering the financial shenanigans, is a hell of a lot less than I would have hoped/expected and the few arrests can also NOT be attached to the financial ruin craziness.

It is this kind of clear thinking and rational thought that exasperates conspiratorial nutbags with conspiratorial realists.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
I'm rather skeptical about this. Wilcock presents this as some amazing change for love and bla bla bla. In my opinion this is just another maffia gang war. It's ludicrous to assume everything will be good and well now.

Camp One sez that, clean up the bad guys and we are all good. It's malarkey, old dust out, new dust in.

Camp Two sez the cleanup only means that old dust out, chance that new dust will have to right the sinking financial ship. More malarkey.

The ship is whatever it is and will sink...or it will forge on. No in between.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Let's just not get to comfortable, because chances are that everyone has an AGENDA and who's to say that they have what we consider OUR best interests, but instead their own. Anyways, glad to see one going down though atleast and we can wory about the rest as it comes. I'm just trying to make sure we stay alert that's all for a secret sociey is just that...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
What I'm worried about is that these mass resignations aren't a hit for our team. It could be good guys are resigning because they've had enough of what they're seeing.

Listen--somebody really needs to do some serious research on these resignations. Who are these people? Why did they quit? What team are they on?

Until we know the answers to these things, it's hard to say whether these resignations are a good thing or a bad thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
These recent bank resignations fit in with predictions from recent channelings, check them out:

galacticchannelings.com...

ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com...

www.in5d.com...

These channelings are talking about the ascension of earth, read up, the time is now.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
These bankers are resigning because they are all about to be arrested, mass arrests of the "dark cabal" are about to begin this week, it could be tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousKid

These bankers are resigning because they are all about to be arrested,

They are?

mass arrests of the "dark cabal" are about to begin this week, it could be tomorrow.

They are? Arrests? ... this week?
Can you provide some backup (sources, links, etc) for this proclamation?

If they are about to be arrested, that doesn't excuse their actions.....the firms from which they resigned will be investigated. Resignation does not protect them from criminal prosecution.

I suspect maybe they know that the banks are going to come avalanching down, and they are not so much 'running for the hills', but protecting their assets and bowing out while the bowing is good....

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Great topic and I have been following this for the last few weeks, I wonder if anyone will pay the piper here at all?

I recall many years ago the bitching about the white collar crime guys getting off scott free with all their loot.

I hope to god they all pay and pay big time, a few cell mates called Bubba or Jethro would not hurt my sleep at all.
S&F
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Yea I was spitting statements out there, pardon me for that, here are some articles/websites that are talking about it:

www.in5d.com...
lightworkers.org...

Look up "cabal arrests" on google, if you want some more information

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
reply to post by Wookiep

Haha, that added some nice humor to the thread
"Runnn toooo the hillllsss!" *drum fill*
"Runn foor youur liiiivess!"

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousKid
reply to post by wildtimes

Yea I was spitting statements out there, pardon me for that, here are some articles/websites that are talking about it:

www.in5d.com...
lightworkers.org...

Look up "cabal arrests" on google, if you want some more information

I poured the dog in the next county his food. When I got home, the cat ran out the door.

My friend called to tell me the dog food might be counterfeit.

Sound familiar?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tatlung

Yes, I agree at this point it is much of a wait and see situation. Resignations aren't what we really want, it's the arrests that need to happen.

Though I believe we are seeing them resigning at a record speed, you know that when the big players leave the game, it's because they know something we don't and want to either save their ass, or secure their wealth and not being part of the crash or whatever is coming.

It's interesting, we will see.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by Tatlung

Yes, I agree at this point it is much of a wait and see situation. Resignations aren't what we really want, it's the arrests that need to happen.

Resignations, meh. Arrests meh. Convictions with tough, non-reversible sentences. Maybe would have an impact.

Scraping the crap off the top off a dung heap still leaves a hell off a dung heap.

Though I believe we are seeing them resigning at a record speed, you know that when the big players leave the game, it's because they know something we don't and want to either save their ass, or secure their wealth and not being part of the crash or whatever is coming.

It's interesting, we will see.

We shall. But don't wait up nights.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

Just got to update with this article:

World Banker Resignations: Top 55

It is a list of 55 bankers who resigned since the end of September 2011. It all starts to make sense!

Thanks for the link and the very interesting website.
Always like to find a new good blog to read.
edit on 26-2-2012 by djmarcone because: quote

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Have there been any? It's been weeks, a month or better, any arrests?

Anywhere?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join