It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Wave Of Resignations: More Fuel To The Fire, Arrests And Forced Resignations In Full Effect

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Hey, first of all I would like to link you to my previous thread I made this week. I have decided to create a new one since it is now inactive.
Massive Wave Of Resignations From Top Level Bankers, The Elite Are Loosing Their Grip/SHTF

So here we are today, about a week later. There have been a couple of resignations since I posted my original thread, which are now lost in the 10+ pages of the thread.

But today a big one has hit mainstream media and I feel it needs attention as it is a significant one (not a BIG BIG one, but still).
Haiti's Prime Minister Resigns After Just 4 Months of Service

Since my last thread got a bit into Wilcock, I will post an update he has posted today. Here it is:

UPDATE FRIDAY 2/24 -- YOU CAN DO YOUR PART!

I'm here in Hawaii and am about to start a 16-hour CONVERGENCE lecture weekend -- my most ambitious ever, with 1175 slides in total, meaning I have to do 73 slides an hour to stay on schedule. I'm very excited about it -- there is a lot to talk about! The Internet is exploding with lists of major financial industry CEOs who are resigning, mostly just within the last month. The silence from the mainstream media about this is deafening. I have heard there are 10 different cases in the US, on a very high level, and they've already fled to Brazil and Paraguay. These are NOT in the lists circulating on the internet -- at least not yet. This only adds further evidence to support the idea that "Something Big Is About to Happen" -- namely the mass arrests of so many conspirators. I have heard leaks from the inside that the "Next 9/11" is being planned for February 26th.

The negative elite are hoping to bring America to its knees by doing something that will turn the power off so it can never come back on. I consider it very highly unlikely that these plans will succeed, due to the remarkable number of "Divine Interventions" that have been happening lately to throw off any and all attempts to start World War III. I do believe ETs / Angelic humans are real, and apparently the rules have changed radically.

John Kettler has recently stepped forward and is giving incredible testimony that supports what I've been tracking for the last year and a half on this website with the "China's October Surprise" story. Kerry Cassidy's recent interview with him is fascinating.

Over 40 different attempts to start World War III have been thwarted in the last 2 months by "impossible" means. For example: three different times the Israelis and Palestinians have tried to have an all-out shooting war, but their guns jammed on the battlefield. Then when they took them back to the gunnery range, they worked just fine. Why do you guys think you will be allowed to destroy the United States power grid on February 26th with all the other signs that this is Game Over?

Anyway, I hope you all have a nice weekend. Meditate on the positive and stay peaceful and centered to help offset any possibility that this nefarious plan will succeed. I highly doubt it has even the slightest chance of doing anything. I thank you again for your continuing support! Oh, by the way... I had to laugh as I logged in to write this update and AGAIN got a synchronicity. This time the hit counter was at 218555. I have to be timed down to the second for this to work, but consciously I have no idea!

This is an update posted on David's epic article: Ending Financial Tyranny

I would suggest you to read the whole article as it may be THE best article I have ever read concerning financial tyranny, and elitist measures. He puts out a lot of truths and irrefutable facts, and I've never seen such a well done work when it comes to connect the dots. What is more relevant to us though, is the list of updates he has done at the end of the article. He does tell us many resignations and arrests have been ongoing since January, some important ones that I have missed and forgot to put in my original thread.

So yeah, very speculative stuff right here, I do not believe something will happen by the 26th, as he's always been wrong with predictions, and I feel there is still more work to do to successfully bring the evil fiat system off, though I would accept such an early date with open arms.

As the title says: more fuel to the fire. It really does seem now like something's going on and we don't know about it yet. The silence from the media is indeed odd.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Whether people believe David Wilcock or not. People have to be impressed on how accurate some of these events are.

I always was reading how "soon" the guys at the top controlling everything would start dropping like flies. Kind of funny how many resignations there have been as of late, both political and financial.

It would be pretty insane if all this comes to pass as it would be a pretty big event to say, "yeah I remember that".

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
The way they're running for the hills makes you wonder if we won't be needing a whole new team of Nazi hunters in the future. I assure you that they wouldn't be running if they didn't think they could hide and I'd bet it will take years to find some of them again, if ever.

Then again, if we never heard from any of them, ever again, that probably wouldn't hurt my feelings either.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
The way they're running for the hills makes you wonder if we won't be needing a whole new team of Nazi hunters in the future. I assure you that they wouldn't be running if they didn't think they could hide and I'd bet it will take years to find some of them again, if ever.

Then again, if we never heard from any of them, ever again, that probably wouldn't hurt my feelings either.

That's what I wonder. What is actually happening? Are they running for the hills, or for the bunkers? Some of these resignations look like they are forced ones. Makes you wonder if what Wilcock, Fulford and the likes have been saying for years is finally coming to realization.

There's two possibility, going for the hills/bunkers, or simply loosing the chess game they've been playing for quite some time. My theory would be the second option.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Whether people believe David Wilcock or not. People have to be impressed on how accurate some of these events are.

I always was reading how "soon" the guys at the top controlling everything would start dropping like flies. Kind of funny how many resignations there have been as of late, both political and financial.

It would be pretty insane if all this comes to pass as it would be a pretty big event to say, "yeah I remember that".

Yeah exactly, the "soon" word has become some kind of a downer for me. How many times have we read this, and it might finally happen now.

I envision the epic tale where the Elite started to "loose it"...on year 2012 ehe.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In regards to his power-grid threat rumor, I read a blog a while back warning of an impending emp attack in the US.

www.zengardner.com...

It specifies this year, sooner rather than later. Whatever that means. Like you, I don't expect to actually lose power tomorrow, but it sort of gives me the willies anyway. I supposed if something like that were about to occur, it might be a good time to get out of dodge, for those with the money and the means to take a comfortable vacation. But I think these bank resignations are the first real sign that Wilcock and Fulford know more than most would give them credit for.

Every time I see something like that in the news or something, I silently thank the ninjas. I just know, that someday when these changes are formally announced, I'll say it out loud in front of "normal" people, and they will think I am a freak. I now thank the ninjas instead of knocking on wood. Why not? It's a fun meme.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Sorry if this seems trollish, but this thread reminded me of this and I feel it's appropriate.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
In regards to his power-grid threat rumor, I read a blog a while back warning of an impending emp attack in the US.

www.zengardner.com...

It specifies this year, sooner rather than later. Whatever that means. Like you, I don't expect to actually lose power tomorrow, but it sort of gives me the willies anyway. I supposed if something like that were about to occur, it might be a good time to get out of dodge, for those with the money and the means to take a comfortable vacation. But I think these bank resignations are the first real sign that Wilcock and Fulford know more than most would give them credit for.

Every time I see something like that in the news or something, I silently thank the ninjas. I just know, that someday when these changes are formally announced, I'll say it out loud in front of "normal" people, and they will think I am a freak. I now thank the ninjas instead of knocking on wood. Why not? It's a fun meme.

I wasn't aware of the worldwide conspiracy when Fulford was talking about the ninjas (he's not talking about that anymore it seems). But yes, events like these tend to give them more credibility. In my case, it was when the 1.2 trillion dollar suit popped out that I started to give more credibility to Wilcock and Fulford, and since that day, which was somewhere in November, what has happened? Arrests, resignations, a total close to 22 trillion in bonds that were seized...

Seems like...at last, things are moving now.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Maybe the unwashed masses on ATS will learn to repsect Ra-David Wilcock when he opens his art and inundates the sublime to the Word.

Dissolve your boundaries. Release your control structures and their obligations to Darkness.

Much Love-Light...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just got to update with this article:

World Banker Resignations: Top 55

It is a list of 55 bankers who resigned since the end of September 2011. It all starts to make sense!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I suggest you start building an underground shelter just in case with at least a few months supply of food and water. Oh and build up loads of body fat too, this way you can survive for weeks without eating if required. There's always the possibility that this is the start of the depopulation program and these peeps are indeed running to the bunkers. Never hurts to be prepared, at least you'll have a shelter for natural disasters etc.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
GREAT THREAD S&F Keep the info coming! My worry is - are they getting rid of the bad apples who won't co operate any more and who will they replace them with

I just recently watched the Movie "Thrive" and boy does it spell it all out with verifiable fact - You've probably already seen it but if not I strongly recommend it.
www.thrivemovement.com...

The link is just to their site where you can buy the Movie - and gather info.

Thanks again - great thread.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

That's not trollish at all friend.

It's very relevant.
\

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Haha, that added some nice humor to the thread
"Runnn toooo the hillllsss!" *drum fill*
"Runn foor youur liiiivess!"

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Note: The only thing stopping the full story from being let loose is the media, when the media cracks and the ones responsible for oppressing freedom of press, then we shall see the news world EXPLODE with scandal and arrest and the truth.

none of this is truth, (this being the world around us)
They've been telling us this throughout history, in many different ways
In the form of people, presidents, what have you.

Woodrow wilson spoke of deep remorse, signing the fed into power
Roosevelt warned of the military industrial complex
Jefferson also warned of the banking system.

The whole point of the american revolution was to end the banking system that had taken hold in europe, the rothschild owned central banks. It was to give the elite some medicine and say "no, you dont control us" same happened in russia and france too, This is the final time, they must end now and forever be ended. No more debt based currency
No more 'derivitives'
No more occult economy (see wilcocks article)

Also, If you read fulfords page he talks about the council of 300 (the newest update) being warned by the gnostic illuminati (which is the real illuminati), to release their hold on everything. These gnostic illuminati believe in Meritocracy, i suggest you get informed with the term because it may, or may not be the new system being introduced. And it sounds exactly as it is, Meritocracy, Where things of importance are based on ones merits rather than ones money. Which is WHAT WE NEED. They want to usher in an NWO, not the NWO we talk about here most of the time, but a NWO for peace, love, knowledge, and innovation. The introduction of such a form of social structure, would propel human innovation beyond what it is today,

We will essentially become gods, technology is evolving so fast, if we gave people unlimited access to the things they need to create! We would be a lot farther along, Ask a scientist how hard it can be to get funding, and funding usually inhibits a scientist anyways.

I believe this is where 'the gnostic illuminati' keep their members updated, or using this website to give their knowledge to us, and to just of course talk about whats wrong with the world : Link
edit on 26/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky

Also, If you read fulfords page he talks about the council of 300 (the newest update) being warned by the gnostic illuminati (which is the real illuminati), to release their hold on everything. These gnostic illuminati believe in Meritocracy, i suggest you get informed with the term because it may, or may not be the new system being introduced. And it sounds exactly as it is, Meritocracy, Where things of importance are based on ones merits rather than ones money. Which is WHAT WE NEED. They want to usher in an NWO, not the NWO we talk about here most of the time, but a NWO for peace, love, knowledge, and innovation. The introduction of such a form of social structure, would propel human innovation beyond what it is today,

We will essentially become gods, technology is evolving so fast, if we gave people unlimited access to the things they need to create! We would be a lot farther along, Ask a scientist how hard it can be to get funding, and funding usually inhibits a scientist anyways.

I believe this is where 'the gnostic illuminati' keep their members updated, or using this website to give their knowledge to us, and to just of course talk about whats wrong with the world : Link
edit on 26/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

Meritocracy sounds good and all, and I certainly thing the gnostics are worth listening to, however, would this "gnostic illuminati" be the same group that told Fulford they did 911 in order to wake everyone up? If so, they are more of an ends-justifies-the-means sort of group who clearly have no respect for human life, if they exist at all. I don't believe the good ETs that Wilcock speaks of, would align themselves with such a group, nor would they topple one form of tyranny in order to pave the way for a new tyranny.

ETA: Michael Tsarion has been hinting for some time, that we would all soon have the opportunity to show support for the Earth over the ruling tyranny. Maybe it is his gnostics? I don't think he would condone murdering innocent people just to prove a point.
edit on 26-2-2012 by AmethystSD because: additional thoughts

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
They all should be HANGED for the MANY lives they have RUINED.

HANGED.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

HANGED.

Before you start indiscriminately killing people, why not let this play out. As of now, we have two incongruent and unattached items. Resignations and something not well explained in this thread.

Justification for hangings? Uh, no.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tatlung

HANGED.

Before you start indiscriminately killing people, why not let this play out. As of now, we have two incongruent and unattached items. Resignations and something not well explained in this thread.

You are right, someone should grab them make them talk first....one way or another, then .....I don't know.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by Tatlung

HANGED.

You are right, someone should grab them make them talk first....one way or another, then .....I don't know.

Well, Trueman, I guess you missed the part about not having one iota of evidence that these resigning people are linked to the OP of this thread. The disconnect is there.

So I would put forward that rounding them up to "make them talk" is a rather overt, criminal action.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join