It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Coast to Coast AM: Disclosure Petition & Strange Sounds

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Not sure how many of you listen to Coast to Coast AM but this show was very interesting. I know many of you have seen threads here about the strange sounds being heard all over the world and this show talks about them. Also, they talk about the Disclosure Petition but I'm not really interested in since we'll never hear the truth anyway. They also talk about the beached dolphins in Cape Code. The strange sounds start at about 40:00, so if any of you listen I hope you enjoy.


First hour guest, UFO disclosure activist Stephen Bassett talked about a new petition he is spearheading, which is posted on the White House/We the People website. In response to a previous petition, the Obama administration declared that the US govt. has no knowledge of ET contact, so the new petition asks for information related to the Rockefeller Initiative which was said to investigate the ET question during the Clinton administration. Bassett noted that the new petition needs to get 25,000 signatures in order to receive a response from the government.



In three half-hour segments, investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe discussed the large number of strange and unexplained horn-like sounds filling the air since March 2011 and possible causes. The phenomenon surfaced after a number of videos were uploaded on YouTube from such divergent places as Norway, Costa Rica, Tennessee and Kiev, Ukraine. Recently, Linda interviewed two witnesses in Tennessee, who in separate locations, heard the Kiev-like horn sounds on January 18-19, 2012. One of the witnesses, retired real estate agent Cindy Smith was packing her car for a trip when the air was filled with the Kiev horn sounds coming from every direction. The strange sounds lasted about 30 seconds and left Cindy frightened, wanting to know what happened.


www.coasttocoastam.com...





posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Disclosure=Distraction

Now why would the military-industrial complex want to peel back one of its layers of secrecy?

They will continue to say "We don't know either way" to continue their cover that is just urban legend.



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Stephen Bassett is an absolute LOW LIFE. Period, end of story. I have heard him, in his own words, several times state emphatically that credibility doesn't matter one bit in this subject. That pushing KNOWN FRAUDS during UFO conventions as speakers doesn't hurt a thing as long as it draws in a large enough crowd to listen to the folks that -might- not be frauds.

That kind of IDIOTIC mentality is a major root cause why this subject is laughed at in the real world, and populated by ignorant nutjobs in the online world.

I highly encourage you to look into idiots like Stephen Bassett. By not knowing about morons like him and others, you are a "useful idiot". And that is not an insult if you don't know any better. But, if you do know better and still give fools like this the time of day...then shame on you.
edit on 25-2-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Very interesting piece about the strange sounds. Thanks for posting. Here is some more food for thought regarding stimulation of the brain with microwaves. In this clip about Micheal Persinger I was reminded of a quote in Jacquees Vallee's book "Dimensions" pg. "Some experiments with microwaves suggest that it is becoming technically feasible for sensory impressions to be projected into people's minds at a distance. Is this part of the technology that is involved in the UFO phenomenon? Here again we must ask: are we dealing with a technology that systematically confuses the witnesses? If so, it must be possible to duplicate it. If certain areas of the human brain can be remotely stimulated, then it is not impossible to think of broadcasts literally saturating large territories with a flood of symbols. Such a technology could be an important factor in the confrontation with advanced psychotronic devices." From "Messengers of Deception" by Jacquees Vallee pg 162 " But suppose somebody had obtained a device by the end of the war, which perhpas wasn't a very effective weapon. Perhaps it couldn't fly very effectively, could't carry guns or bombs, but had other properties. For instance, it could emit radiation that caused paralysis and hallucinations as it flew over an area, so that witnesses exposed to it would think they saw the phantasm of their own imagination. Did somebody test that kind of a device in Sweden in 1946, and in the States in 1947, and find it to be ineffective as a flying machine, but very useful as a means of propaganda? Has such a group already understood what UFOS were, and are they confusing the issue by simulating UFO waves? Or is the entire phenomenon under their control?" In Messengers of Deception and Revelations he goes into great detail concerning how the idea of UFOS and E.T. can be used by tptb for social control by inducing fear in the population, but he is always careful to say that he does not believe that this is the whole story.

edit on 25-2-2012 by nitro67 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Stephen Bassett is an absolute LOW LIFE. Period, end of story. I have heard him, in his own words, several times state emphatically that credibility doesn't matter one bit in this subject. That pushing KNOWN FRAUDS during UFO conventions as speakers doesn't hurt a thing as long as it draws in a large enough crowd to listen to the folks that -might- not be frauds.

That kind of IDIOTIC mentality is a major root cause why this subject is laughed at in the real world, and populated by ignorant nutjobs in the online world.

I highly encourage you to look into idiots like Stephen Bassett. By not knowing about morons like him and others, you are a "useful idiot". And that is not an insult if you don't know any better. But, if you do know better and still give fools like this the time of day...then shame on you.
edit on 25-2-2012 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)


Yeah okay pal I didn't post this for Stephen Bassett!!! I posted it solely on the strange sounds so chill!!!



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67
 


No, its not done via miltary. There are military involved in the low frequency work and some abductions, but this is not the whole matter, and its not the types of experiences I've had, even in my childhood, the glimpses into those memories show a co-operative program going on a a kind of mirror of the entrapment being used against humanity too. And that gave way to something that is not in their jurisdiction. In otherwords, with some of whome they work with, ET is way above their level and its not exactly a partnership. Something is going on over their heads in the long run which has to do with upgrading this planet, ie, the general population. The people that are at stake, being reached and count here, are the grass roots citizens.
edit on 26-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Linda Moulton Howe = Epic Fail. Everytime she is put on the air, C2C to loses listeners through boredom and/or being put back to sleep.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 



Originally posted by chrismicha77

First hour guest, UFO disclosure activist Stephen Bassett talked about a new petition he is spearheading, which is posted on the White House/We the People website. In response to a previous petition, the Obama administration declared that the US govt. has no knowledge of ET contact, so the new petition asks for information related to the Rockefeller Initiative which was said to investigate the ET question during the Clinton administration. Bassett noted that the new petition needs to get 25,000 signatures in order to receive a response from the government.


I just wanted to do my part and point out the link to the White House petition.

www.whitehouse.gov/...

Bassett may not be the most reputable person, but you have to admire his stick to it attitude.

Thanks for the youtube video Chris.
edit on 26-2-2012 by FooScience because: mistyped link



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FooScience
 


thanks for the link to the petition, but....

Firefox could not establish a secure connection to whitehouse.gov and gave me the GTFO now! page lol.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 



Yeah okay pal I didn't post this for Stephen Bassett!!! I posted it solely on the strange sounds so chill!!!


Steven Bassett doesn't care why you posted it, lol. But he thanks you for bringing his name up, he lives for folks that don't know any better and do his dirty work for him. Most don't know they are even doing it, thus the term "useful idiot" with Mr. Bassett has even said about folks in the past as being very helpful for bring attention to any type of marketing or attention seeking campaigns.

It's all about the signal to noise ratio. the noise portion of that figure has gotten so large it is now feeds on itself and multiplies to the point where most are ignorant enough to not even know that they are contributing to the noise. And that is the real reason why the truth will always elude us.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Disclosure=Distraction

Now why would the military-industrial complex want to peel back one of its layers of secrecy?

They will continue to say "We don't know either way" to continue their cover that is just urban legend.


Good chance that the military and the industrials don't share all secrets, very, very good chance of that. Which would mean that there exists a cartload of deep black inside the corporate veil of proprietary information that the milly boys have no access.

Don't expect Lockheed to be calling any conferences...soon...or later. Or until it = profits for them.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Most of the strange sounds in the Colorado area were humans creating underground bases.

The myth is that humans helped provide alien's bases. We pretty much know that humans operated these bases. But somehow 'alien' bases came up because of the strange abductions that were going on. It was all related to the cattle mutilations.



posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Most of the strange sounds in the Colorado area were humans creating underground bases.

The myth is that humans helped provide alien's bases. We pretty much know that humans operated these bases. But somehow 'alien' bases came up because of the strange abductions that were going on. It was all related to the cattle mutilations.


Really!

My gosh that is so good to know. rofl



posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tatlung

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by chrismicha77
 


Most of the strange sounds in the Colorado area were humans creating underground bases.

The myth is that humans helped provide alien's bases. We pretty much know that humans operated these bases. But somehow 'alien' bases came up because of the strange abductions that were going on. It was all related to the cattle mutilations.


Really!

My gosh that is so good to know. rofl


golly gee gosh darn thank you.

What's even better to know is that aliens from outer space did a range of things in their program, some are tough for me to say. Anytime we are dealing with beings from outer space that have 'sort' of an insectlike quality, they might look humanlike with white skin, they might not be reptilianlike or insectlike but more of what we would equate to that on this planet.



posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
If you don't like Stephen Bassett, then by all means skip over that to the 40:00 mark and listen to the sky sounds report and the dolphin stranding story. Both very interesting.

Thanks for posting OP.

I tried to look up the video from the woman in FL who posted a sky sound video and subsequently joined ATS. The video and her you tube account have been removed, but I could not find the thread she participated in. That kind of thing is a lot more common these days.

Does anyone know which thread she made an appearance on?



posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pilot

I tried to look up the video from the woman in FL who posted a sky sound video and subsequently joined ATS. The video and her you tube account have been removed, but I could not find the thread she participated in. That kind of thing is a lot more common these days.

Does anyone know which thread she made an appearance on?


Hoax. She was showing Naples FL not Venice the stupid nutter that she is.



new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join