It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help Making a Documentary Video! CGI experience Would be Great

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

That is really cool, kdog1982. I will check it out and see how flexible it is.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I've never done voice over but have been told i have the voice by radio people, I am a 40 yr old male with a medium pitch. I would be willing to help in the project in that way if needed. I think my voice sounds weird as well but you can decide for yourself!

I have YouTube capabilities so you can give me a test script or something and I will post it so you can listen.... or you can click on my thread and watch the videos in it which some have my voice in it... of course, it was early morning and the microphone was just a built in to the flip camera... but you will at least hear it to see if you think it would work.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I also write a lot of scripts and novellas and could help you with getting the message across. I don't care about money and I agree that ATS is a place to get information out. If you like my voice or my ideas they are all yours... My only constraint would be time as I have a family that seems to take most of it!!!!

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

You should check out this 3d-virtual tour of the great pyramid - it is pretty awesome... perhaps you can take screen shots from this application to help in yours... not sure how that works legally, but if it's just as a starting point (or even something you can use to help describe what you want ) i think this will be valuable...

and for everyone else that loves the pyramid - this application seems accurate and pretty easy to use - download and let it run - my pc didn't pick up any threats of a virus or anything and i have a bank computer with really tight security!!! you need to use your arrow keys and your cursor to 'move' thru the pyramid... pretty awesome and a new bookmark for my research!!!

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by brettrix

Hi brettrix. Sorry I didn't respond sooner I have been doing research and thought the convo died down in the thread. Your voice sounds great to me. Thanks for offering to help out. Any help would be great,,,

I wonder if some kind of blog format would be a good way to do this? Then I could do it section by section and do little video installments along the way.

Are there different blog formats or are they all pretty much the same?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join