It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help Making a Documentary Video! CGI experience Would be Great

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

I know of someone who does.

It involves several mechanisms,and at this time we are trying to create something similar to what you are talking about.
It involves mists ,light and time.
What the pyramids supposed intended use.
Still a little skeptical about it,but keeping an open mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

ohhhh yeah, adobe and vegas video, i also have a sound studio in my basement which is why i offered for the voice overs, i havn't done CGI in a couple years but i still have the software and know how to use it, its just havn't done any projects latly, but i'm still very up to date with video editing
, its not that hard to begin with

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Post some specifics. I am skilled with bryce and carrara, but without any specifics, I can't just say yes. Also I know plenty of other people like me with different program talents, if I can't help, I may know someone who can.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
disclosure 2012.

contact them,they can help.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Post some specifics. I am skilled with bryce and carrara, but without any specifics, I can't just say yes. Also I know plenty of other people like me with different program talents, if I can't help, I may know someone who can.

OK.. What I would like to do is make a documentary that relates much of the info that I have a strong understanding of and that I feel are inter-related AND that I feel I have verification of. I had a personal experience that I would like to relate as well. People kind of have to decide whether to take that seriously or not. But this personal experience is what led me on this journey. It is why I feel I see what is real and what isn't. I feel I can see this so clearly it is scary.. and my view keeps getting proven out the more and more I dig into this whole thing.

These are the elements I want to touch on and relate to others.. at least give some kind of introduction to people and show them how they fit in.

Bob Lazar
Billy Meier
Nick Cook
Viktor Schauberger
Pauil laViolette
Christopher Dunn
The Nuclear Pyramid website
The Revelations of the Pyramid documentary
Dr. Judy Wood and the 9-11 conspiracy - directed energy weapons

These are just off the top of my head.. there is much more info related to this

What i would be doing is highlighting key aspects of what these people have written and explored and show how I feel they all fit together and are inter-related.. I would use info, pictures narration and simple little animations to help people understand the theories involved..

What it leads to is a lost advanced civilization.. antigravity and super technologies suppressed for the past 60 years at least... a secret space program and a massive disinfo campaign..
I am still trying to determine how much info I can get in and how I can make this easily digestible for people.. this is something I need help and direction with..

edit on 25-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
disclosure 2012.

contact them,they can help.

Great idea Kdog.. I will look into that.

I think I have hit the same road block I keep hitting --- how do you get people interested in your theory IF there is no easy way to relate what you have learned?

That is the same reason I want to make the documentary... but there is no way to get people interested in making the documentary because they don't understand why it is so important.

I think I might have to write a book myself putting all this info together. That is how that revelations of the Pyramids documentary was made - from a book...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Ah yes ,the all important getting published helps alot to.
Well,start with this.
www.helium.com...

Got my ducks in a row,if you seek out anything else,let me know.

But I have got to ask you,what is your main focus and message,cause you are all over the place.
Makes me question your intentions.
It is very easy to find this stuff,so why not research it yourself?

Lets hear your idea and run it through us on ATS .

edit on 25-2-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Thanks again Kdog. I will check that out as well

It definitely is all over. But like I was trying to say it is stuff that is all interrelated and stuff that verifies each other in different ways.

What happened is that I know someone that saw a true flying saucer up close and personal. Point blank range. And this is someone I trust completely. The way these events unfolded - the way this person told me and the way their story tied in with other events Verified other people's stories.. like Bob Lazar. So I Know that Lazar is telling the truth on some level.. but if you dig into Lazar's story and REALLY analyze what he is saying and the people he is connected with you find the real answers to what is going on. Another big key to this was Nick Cook. His book verified conclusions I had come to on my own.. and these things are documented all through history.

So basically what has happened is that in researching all of this.. and having a little inside info I feel I have a good grasp on what is real and what isn't. I feel I have found it woven through a lot of other work people have done.. and I have found keys to the riddle that I think solve many of the questions.

For example I think I have found the real purpose of the Giza pyramid and how it worked... and have answers to questions others don't.... but to explain this I need people to understand all the things I have researched.. that is where it gets so difficult. I don't know if I can do it justice in a documentary. Maybe I should write something and have little animated video elements helping to explain certain technical things.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Good luck with it.
BTW,Bob Lazar was friends with John Lear,and he is still around answering questions on another site.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm a 3d artist; you can check out my work in my signature. What exactly are the contents of the documentary? Anything with pyramids I'm usually intrigued by.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Good luck with it.
BTW,Bob Lazar was friends with John Lear,and he is still around answering questions on another site.

Yes, that's a great example.. John Lear's dad was William Lear. William Lear was promoting antigravity technology heavily in the 50s before it went black.

Did you know that Bob lazar came out public later the same year that Pons and Fleischman discovered cold fusion? And the alien powerplant Lazar described turned out to be very similar to the way cold fusion is theorized to work.. only the alien system requires element 115 which lazar said couldn't be produced on Earth and cold fusion can use nickel.

It is very clear to me Lazar and Lear are disinfo agents. I have talked to John Lear as well. It is really funny to me how Lear is a life long pilot and yet he never talks about antigravity tech. He talks about everything else but that.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
I'm a 3d artist; you can check out my work in my signature. What exactly are the contents of the documentary? Anything with pyramids I'm usually intrigued by.

The pyramid and antigravity tech would be the main things I would need animation for. Just to illustrate different technologies to help people understand how they work.

The other content would just be how I feel events tied together and illustrate what is really going on in our society and in our history from the research I have done.

Is it possible that I could make some models in Sketchup and these could be converted into something like MAYA etc and have some basic animations done? Or would it just be easier to make the whole thing in MAYA etc..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Sounds interesting. Anti-gravity is one of those enigmatic subjects of discussion.

As for the models, pretty much any software is fine so long as it exports in .obj and a few other formats. I personally use 3ds Max for my modeling. Animation is something I never do, but it's not necessarily difficult if all you want is basic camera fly-throughs & a few extra simple animations. Of course there's other factors such as shading/texturing/rendering/post. But in the case of the pyramids & such it won't be as much work as normal (CGI can be VERY time-consuming/complex).
edit on 25-2-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Sounds interesting. Anti-gravity is one of those enigmatic subjects of discussion.

As for the models, pretty much any software is fine so long as it exports in .obj and a few other formats. I personally use 3ds Max for my modeling. Animation is something I never do, but it's not necessarily difficult if all you want is basic camera fly-throughs & a few extra simple animations. Of course there's other factors such as shading/texturing/rendering/post. But in the case of the pyramids & such it won't be as much work as normal (CGI can be VERY time-consuming/complex).
edit on 25-2-2012 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

Yeah.. this would be simple animation and very basic models... I'm just trying to make it interesting and accessible for people that aren't familiar with it...

One thing I was hoping for help on most was just how to go about putting this whole thing together.. not having experience in making documentaries it is overwhelming. How do you go from all these pieces of knowledge to making something coherent that people can understand? Organizing all my thoughts is the tough part for me right now..

Maybe I should just try to examine other documentaries and try to fit my idea to their template?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well I have to admit I have zero experience with documentary-making. ;] Fortunately this is the age of information; Google as well as the ATS community should provide a good start for laying out a script. Take your time with it though; & if you want some help in that regard you might want to gather a few people, present your research & go from there. As for the CGI, you'll also have to explain exactly what you're looking for.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Well I have to admit I have zero experience with documentary-making. ;] Fortunately this is the age of information; Google as well as the ATS community should provide a good start for laying out a script. Take your time with it though; & if you want some help in that regard you might want to gather a few people, present your research & go from there. As for the CGI, you'll also have to explain exactly what you're looking for.

One problem is that everyone has their own ideas of how things operate... this is how I end up back at square one... how do I get people interested in what I am trying to share.. the reason I need to make the documentary is to get people interested.. haha And to explain where I am coming from requires people to understand all the info I have gone through.

Another issue is that most people don't have an understanding of science.. so they don't understand the reasoning involved.. and even science can be like a religious debate...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Well that's the point of the documentary, to get people interested; but isn't that why you came to the community? In search of some aid to get the project off the ground? You'll at least have to get a few people involved with what ideas you have in mind; as for whether we'll be interested that's up to a few things. So long as the research and presentation is sound, theoretical or not, you'll be bound to have some intrigued watchers. If you're worrying about the critique from ASTers, well there'll always be some form of scrutiny & in our case there's a blend between the hard skeptics & those more neutral/accepting towards conjecture.

If you want to layout your script first, that's fine. There's some resources on the web for how you may want to go about it as well.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Thanks for the response and the insight, Raelsatu. Yeah.. I guess I just have to figure out how to write a script for this... and then edit the heck out of it maybe? When I get to that point then I will see if anyone wants to help me animate it and put it together.

By the way.. I checked out your art.. very cool stuff. Amazing how intricate it is...

edit on 26-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Good luck with it.

Yes, that's a great example.. John Lear's dad was William Lear. William Lear was promoting antigravity technology heavily in the 50s before it went black.

Did you know that Bob lazar came out public later the same year that Pons and Fleischman discovered cold fusion? And the alien powerplant Lazar described turned out to be very similar to the way cold fusion is theorized to work.. only the alien system requires element 115 which lazar said couldn't be produced on Earth and cold fusion can use nickel.

It is very clear to me Lazar and Lear are disinfo agents. I have talked to John Lear as well. It is really funny to me how Lear is a life long pilot and yet he never talks about antigravity tech. He talks about everything else but that.

That's kind of funny.
Cause I know,and have discovered something beyond that.
It's got some backing from the oil rich countries.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

That's kind of funny.
Cause I know,and have discovered something beyond that.
It's got some backing from the oil rich countries.

We need to get a documentary made for you too! haha

I would love to hear what you have discovered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join