It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help Making a Documentary Video! CGI experience Would be Great

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I am thinking about making a video for a theory I have about how the Giza Pyramid really functioned but I need some help.. anyone who is familiar with video production and/or CGI animation would be great. I could also use someone to do some voice over work.. if anyone likes doing that kind of thing... I hate my voice.

The problem is though.. How do I get people interested in this project when I need to make a video to explain my theory to people? haha

Maybe I could write a script for this.. but it might be a bit dry and difficult to understand in written form.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

how about you post your theory here , so ats members can see if they can add anything , or point out clear misunderstandings?

you don't wanna be mocked after putting in all that work , and then miss silly points , that got over looked . Todays society one mistake they never forget lol

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT
I am thinking about making a video for a theory I have about how the Giza Pyramid really functioned but I need some help.. anyone who is familiar with video production and/or CGI animation would be great. I could also use someone to do some voice over work.. if anyone likes doing that kind of thing... I hate my voice.

The problem is though.. How do I get people interested in this project when I need to make a video to explain my theory to people? haha

Maybe I could write a script for this.. but it might be a bit dry and difficult to understand in written form.

I own a CGI studio but I wouldn't be available for a job like that right now as we are too busy with other projects. My two cents here are: Don't look for it on a conspiracy forum, instead look for a CGI studio you like (do some Google search), contact them and never (I mean it), never even think of not paying for the job. People want to work but they want to get payed, nobody will make you a favor or wait until your video/documentary is successful to get their paycheck.

So, find a CGI Studio you like (by doing some Google search), tell them about your idea, your schedule/deadline and how much you're willing to invest or tell them to come up with something for you.

Hope I have helped and good luck with your project.
edit on 25-2-2012 by paulorf86 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Hi SeedofChucky. Thanks for the response.. That is a good idea. But the issue I have is that the subject is very complex... it ties in many different theories relating to the Giza Pyramid.. it also ties in theories about antigravity.

I have found evidence that I feel shows how the Giza Pyramid incorporated antigravity - electrogravitics - and used this for multiple purposes possibly. Possibly to reverse climate change and to transmute elements... but it is very complex and scientific. This is why I need a animated video to help explain it to laymen. But part of my problem is putting all this info together in a condensed easy to digest fashion.

link   
What would be the use of the Video...just to post on youtube. Or, something else.

Des

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by paulorf86

Thanks for the response, paulorf86. This CGI animation wouldn't need to be anything too complex. I just need someone with a little experience and the software.. and some decent video editing software would be nice to put a presentation together. Like a slide show. I just need a little 3D animation modeling the pyramid and the processes going on in it..

It would be more like low budget student film. I just thought there might be some people around interested in working on something like this but if not I will just try to come up with something on my own.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
This equipment is very expensive...getting the education to use it isn't cheap either...Don't hold your breath waiting for a whole production to be done for you gratis.....

Des

link   

I'm very good at voice overs(Passion) and have CGI experiance, MSG if needed still.

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
What would be the use of the Video...just to post on youtube. Or, something else.

Des

Yep.. just put up on Youtube.. so people here could see it.. and I would like other experts in this field to see it. I feel like I understand the true purpose of the Pyramids...

I had some inside info that helped me figure this stuff out I believe. someone I know saw a true flying saucer up close and personal.. and the info he provided showed me that Lazar was a government disinfo agent hiding this tech. All this stuff is tied in with the pyramid technology as well i believe...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

you dont even know how much work he needs done

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
A friend of mine would probably like to get involved in this, he's good with CGI and always looking for a new project - I'll direct him towards this thread

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

I'm very good at voice overs(Passion) and have CGI experiance, MSG if needed still.

Thanks WanderingThe3rd! Thanks for the response. Would you happen to have any video editing experience or software? If not maybe we could find someone else to provide this.

[I just have to mention I don't have any money.. Should have mentioned that up front. I just hoped there might be some people interested in working together. Maybe I could help you guys in some way with some project you have etc. Or we could help others make videos to get their ideas across...]

edit on 25-2-2012 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Doesn't matter, I know enough to know that nobody will do any (even if too little) work for someone they don't know for free. Let's say you're a woodworker and I ask you to make me a chair to put on my living room. You don't know me, would you make it for free? Even if it's "only" a chair? Also, most of the CGI work is underrated and people go out saying "oh it's just this, just that", but most of the "just" is "a lot" when it comes to CGI and animation.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
A friend of mine would probably like to get involved in this, he's good with CGI and always looking for a new project - I'll direct him towards this thread

Thanks Jimbowsk. That would be great! Remember.. No cash...
Just hoping some people might be willing to help a brother out. And I'm not looking to make anything off this at all. Just get info out there I feel needs to be seen.

Thanks for the help!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

No probs, he won't be looking for money, he'd be more interested in the prospect of making a good documentary! I've dropped him a message now so you may hear from him soon

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by paulorf86

Doesn't matter, I know enough to know that nobody will do any (even if too little) work for someone they don't know for free. Let's say you're a woodworker and I ask you to make me a chair to put on my living room. You don't know me, would you make it for free? Even if it's "only" a chair? Also, most of the CGI work is underrated and people go out saying "oh it's just this, just that", but most of the "just" is "a lot" when it comes to CGI and animation.

The thing is.. we are in a community trying to get info out.. people searching for the truth. I think this is something we shoud all be doing here. Wee may jhave the truth here but it is lost in translation or people can't get their vision to others. Maybe we should start a section here at AYS just for this purpose.. to help people get their message across in different ways.

But I also should have explained better that this wouldn't require a ton of CGI work.. it is pretty simple.. I just don't have the software and someone with experience could probably whip something up super easy and far better than i could..

This tough part is really the voice over and just editing the thing into a coherent video that people would be interested in..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Thank you man.. VERY cool! I'm excited!

I have been dying with this story in my head for a long time haha

I think people will be blown away by the implications...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
This equipment is very expensive...getting the education to use it isn't cheap either...Don't hold your breath waiting for a whole production to be done for you gratis.....

Des

Yeah.. I just thought I would see if anyone was interested or had experience in this. Also.. Like I said.. I know a tiny tiny bit about CGI work.. and I don't think this would be that difficult. I just need some animation of the internals of the Pyramid.. to help people understand how it works. It doesn't need to be photo realistic or anything.. I was thinking of doing it in sketchup but it is kind of hard to work on and kind of clunky. I am also interested in claymation.. I was going to do that but the scale is an issue...

The real tough issue for me is figuring out how to orchestrate a documentary.. and get so much info across efficiently..

If we had someone with experience in this maybe we could help many others do the same with their theories? I think this would make a cool forum on the ATS site... helping people express their theories and ideas..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

This wouldn't have anything to do with water and 4th dimensions,would it?

I think it's a cool idea,hoping for you success.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

This wouldn't have anything to do with water and 4th dimensions,would it?

I think it's a cool idea,hoping for you success.

Hi Kdog1982. Thank you for responding and the support. It does involve water.. I do think this was how the pyramid functioned- the driving force. Viktor Schauberger also had a lot of theories on this that I think relate but I don't know about any other dimensions playing in but who knows where this technology will lead. I think a lot of different people have pieces to the puzzle. You might be on to something there!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join