It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn Judge: Muslims Allowed to Attack People for Insulting Mohammad

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It is a complete system of unending demonic evil, with blood dripping from every hand that excercises power, except for the little ones, the common soldier, who may have good intent, some do and some do not, or the common police officer, and I've met some good ones. But over their heads, you're talking evil. And such evil that its horrendous and unbelievable to be living in this world and not have people wake up and effect some real change on the system, non violently and not using dark side means.

On every power head, including judges and higher ranks, and even religious leaders, lies the blood of every child in poverty in the world, all those who are murdered by their drug runners and corrupt black operations, and street crimes, all their wars, all the murders nearly IMO, as they are often people traumatized beyond belief, every single lack of civilization, ie homes for everyone, gardens and no slums, high eduction, probably all cancer deaths, most of the abuses of women and children, via their nazi/cia/sharia program.

Its all on their hands. And ever so much more.

So, odd, to me that weird court cases exist, for some of us, would be wrestling with our conscious all our lives if in the presence of people like that and not speaking up.

Some things are black and white and you can't compromise with evil. And that may even become poltically incorrect, and change its meanings, but I run with the old meaning of it. Because the ones who would do that are part of those who I denounce.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

wow i had never heard any of that flag for you and thank you for posting that it was very informative and i had no idea the differences between the books was that drastic

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

spitting is assult in most jurisdictions just saying kinda bad example

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by enigma91
People called Oklahoma racist for passing a law banning the use of Sharia Law in the courts.

Now you see why.

What does any of this have to do with Sharia?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

You're obviously not willing to rationally debate.

Good day, sir.

I said IF IT HAD BEEN ZOMBIE JESUS

You offered up the Westboro Baptist Church.
What is not rational about my acknowledging two different things are in fact, TWO DIFFERENT THINGS?

I am being rational. I gave a specific example and you said you could point me right to it and prove me wrong. You have not. Calling me irrational because you were wrong makes me feel bad.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
reply to post by LErickson

What laws did I state... U.S. Laws, which technically are based on Christian fundamentals.

Not all of them. This is not a Christian country. Just far too many of them.

I'll jump in where I please. I also live in Pa. I did not push any laws on anyone, just what we live by in my Country.. I did get your point.

Um...ok.

The judge should be basing his decisions on U.S./Pa. laws. Nothing else.

WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID.

But look how many of you are pissed off at Muslims and religious influence in the court anyway.
Sucks when you think someone ELSE' god is whispering in the judge's ear. You like it when it is yours though huh?

Originally posted by TKDRL

I think he is saying that westboro IS the "zombiejesus". They are the offensive ones. I won't put words in his mouth, but I think that was what he is getting at.

They may be offensive but how the hell are they Zombie Jesus?
I was pretty specific.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok
What so called Christian laws infringe on your freedom ?

I could go on and on all day but I do not have to.
Sodomy.
Your god should not get to legislate oral sex.

Quite frankly this judge opened up a can of worms with his inane decision .

That there was not enough evidence? Please explain.

Now any time a Christian hears a Muslim say Christ was not the son of God they can smash their faces open .......correct. I mean it's pretty insulting to us Christians .

You know what is insulting to us thinking adults? This complete lie of a thread and all the morons that are just reacting to the bullcrap title instead of what REALLY HAPPENED.

I could not really care any less if Christians are insulted. They are the loudest bunch of crybabies on the planet and all I ever hear is how offended they are. I thought Janet Jackson's tit was going to bring the house down.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
I could not really care any less if Christians are insulted. They are the loudest bunch of crybabies on the planet and all I ever hear is how offended they are. I thought Janet Jackson's tit was going to bring the house down.

Christians are pretty loud and it even annoys me I'm a live and let live Christian.

I doubt they are the loudest though.

Entitled cry baby PC liberals are far louder by a land slide.

I got my ear chewed out the other day because a fried used the word "gay" in the negative on my FB post.
My friend used the word not me and the PC police rained down furious anger upon me.

I hardly hear squat when I'm politically incorrect towards Christians, from my Christian friends.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
The judge should be basing his decisions on U.S./Pa. laws. Nothing else.

Originally posted by LErickson
WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID.

Explain?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I could go on and on all day but I do not have to. Sodomy. Your god should not get to legislate oral sex.

Are there still any sodomy laws in the US? I doubt it.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
From the Judges summation:

'If it was his intent to harass, annoy or alarm, I think there would have been a little bit more of an altercation, something more substantial as far as testimony going on that there was a conflict.

Because there is not, it is not proven to me, beyond a reasonable doubt, that this defendant is guilty of harassment, therefore I am going to dismiss the charge.'

The Judge clearly based his decision on the evidence before him.

I wrote earlier that this should not have been in a Criminal Court and I meant it – this surely was a trifle; Was a Criminal remedy justified in this instance?

I can understand some of the posters in this thread being led by their own bias, but for once I am saddened and surprised at some others who went for fluff rather than Facts...Maybe the world is getting stupider.

Further, did the actions of the Defendant ‘actually cause or threaten the harm or evil sought to be prevented by the law defining the offense or did so only to an extent too trivial to warrant the condemnation of conviction?

de minimis non curat lex

Make sure to check under your beds before you go to sleep for commies, liberals and mussies. Oh, and the oogie boogie man.
Paranoia’s have to be fed as Dick Lukas once sang.

edit on 28-2-2012 by joewalker because: spelling

edit on 28-2-2012 by joewalker because: Added a full stop.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

OK then I did misinterpret what you were saying lol. my bad.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by joewalker

It's both funny and sad at the same time isn't it? All I can do is shake my head and walk away really.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Hey TKDRL, thought your 'Policy Enforcer' designation was funny so I've nicked it to use elsewhere

Aye, though I think its more depressing/ depressive, especially the way people just believe anything thats posted to a blog - where has fact checking and critical thinking gone?

I dunno mate, there are genuine concerns and debate/ conversation is allways good imho; I'd just prefer it to be based on Fact rather than rhetoric.

Edit: Apologies, it appears that the daily caller has a bias, and does not in fact publish user generated content. So I've removed that part. Sorry.
Joe.

edit on 28-2-2012 by joewalker because: Removed reference to the daily caller site.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I need to start a religion with a crapload of things that I can hold sacred and be all kinds of offended if anyone says anything about them.

Then my followers and myself can crack some heads and get away with it.

I guess it won't be a lovey dovey touchy-feely sort of new religion.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Nope, if there is evidence that you've 'crack(ed) heads' then,depending on the severity of the injuries, you'll prolly be charged with your juristictions version of Assault or Assault occasioning actual bodily harm. Possibly conspiracy as well.

Notice that I wrote 'if there is evidence'. In this case there is some dispute and confliction of the evidence and any level of harm suffered by the Plantiff.

Despite what was posted earlier by a usually reliable member, even if prooved, not all contact is serious enough to be deemed Criminal.

At least thats my understanding of the situation.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by joewalker

Nope, if there is evidence that you've 'crack(ed) heads' then,depending on the severity of the injuries, you'll prolly be charged with your juristictions version of Assault or Assault occasioning actual bodily harm. Possibly conspiracy as well.

Notice that I wrote 'if there is evidence'. In this case there is some dispute and confliction of the evidence and any level of harm suffered by the Plantiff.

Despite what was posted earlier by a usually reliable member, even if prooved, not all contact is serious enough to be deemed Criminal.

At least thats my understanding of the situation.

Damn laws... always ruining my plans.

My plans of great fun.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Damn laws... always ruining my plans. My plans of great fun.

Aye, how about we settle future disputes with a big water fight...or naked jelly wrestling...either's good with me.

edit on 28-2-2012 by joewalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Anyone and I mean ANYONE who believes those lines told to only enslave them simply
I mean really...

Wake up people and quit being such children! Those lies were told to you by people who were looking to control and exploit you for their own gain. How hard is it to see that? Talking snakes? Bushes burning? Zombies? Virgin births? Holy stones from the stars? REALLY?

Derek

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by Chickensalad

In Australia there are muslim men are are raping our women and get away with it because they tell the courts its part of their culture. Absolutely disgusting.

If your country lets that happen they deserve it... I hate countries to liberal to deliver punishment

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join