It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cried watching IRON MAIDEN Flight 666

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Evanvoid
Who is looking forward to their new tour this year? I hope to catch it. if I can win tickets for free from a radio station
I saw iron maiden march 30th,1987 at the providence civic center in rhode island and they were really loud and very intense.It was a science fiction themed stage show for their album somewhere in time...
edit on 8-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Saw them on Ozzfest 2005 and let's say the people, were not their for Black Sabbath.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Who is looking forward to their new tour this year? I hope to catch it. if I can win tickets for free from a radio station
I saw iron maiden march 30th,1987 at the providence civic center in rhode island and they were really loud and very intense.It was a science fiction themed stage show for their album somewhere in time...
edit on 8-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Saw them on Ozzfest 2005 and let's say the people, were not their for Black Sabbath.
People can argue back and forth about who was or is iron maidens better singer,paul dianno,bruce dickinson,or even blaze bayley,but theres no doubt in my mind who "instrumentally" was and still is the greatest rock band ever,iron maiden...

And for what its worth,i saw metallica when they were "really,really good" "with cliff burton" on april 26th 1986,a few months before he was killed,which was my first concert,they were opening for ozzy...
edit on 10-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Enjoy the old stuff...its like an old girlfriend when you remember back it puts a smile on your face.
I cut my teeth on "Live After Death".

Peace

edit on 11-3-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Iron maidens live after death album from 1985 has their best cover artwork ever,imo and it also might be the very best live album ever made...Gotta love that churchills speech opening!...And its sad that rock musics famous album cover artwork,photography and gatefold sleeves really took a beating from cd's and mp3 players...Some call it progress...I dont...

edit on 11-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.”

Winston Churchill

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Totally and undeniably intense video link!...When i saw iron maiden in 1987,that concert was sooooo loud that i thought it was too loud,it was clear sounding,but it was a little too loud.Say a 1 is silence and a 10 is a large bomb going off near you,their concert was about a 9 and turning it down slightly to an 8 would'nt have hurt anything or anyone.That concert vibrated my head and chest and could have been loud enough to have induced a heart attack in a weak hearted person and let me tell ya,that concert was unforgettable...

edit on 11-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join