It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Warns: It May Only Be A Matter of Months before the SHTF (Very Important!! Must Watch!!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonthedit
Without sacrifice, us as a race, the human race, cannot live in perfection. If everyone wants to be high and mighty no one will benefit. Look at today's children. They are horrible. They treat one another like sh*t and only care for themselves. It's people like that that need to be erased. 50 years ago, the world was peaceful, people cared for one another and could actually bond with one another. Now look at today's people. We are corrupt. We have never been perfect, but now we have slipped into a dark hole in which we can't get out of. The solution is perfection of the mind, the body, and the world. The solution is the NWO.

Sure, many people will fight at first, but then eventually they will slowly die off or begin to realize the NWO is salvation. Of course there will always be a group of rebels. That can't be changed, but it can be fixed. I hope you understand my point of view. Even if the NWO turns out to be a hoax, I shall try to make it a reality.

your entire post is wrong,
2nd

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hmm, he makes logical points and tries to be credible. He doesn't really say anything new though.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Less than 4 minutes into the video I became skeptical and checked this dude out. Very debunkable information out there. The problem with all NWO theories is that they fail with the "O". There is no one controlling faction in any one country let alone the world. I cannot get my family to agree on where to go for a summer holiday. Our local community is split on several trivial issues. Countries fail to agree on whether or not to bomb a country trying to build a nuke whose leader wants to wipe out another country. Yet a clandestine group of people is carefully orchestrating he collapse of the world economy and then will actually have the MUSCLE TO CONTROL IT????? What magic wand will they wave to pacify the masses? Do not underestimate the hardness of heads.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

cool video,thanx for the post!

it is hard to make people understand what is at hand! i`m considered a nut by most of my neighbours!
i`m glad i own all of my stuff,and no debt! don`t got much,but it`s mine!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Hi

I saw this video yesterday and thought it was quite interesting.

I thought wouldn't it be funny if I return to flag it and I give it the 200th flag.

Well I just did it: Cheers to 200 flags.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Some of the ideas by those responsible for the new world order are very good. The problem with the new world order is that it is run by a bunch of evil self serving nacissists which are the very people which should not be running such organisations. These peoples moral codes are the equivalent of the entity that they worship "satan"
A new world order of the type that is being proposed will not last long if it ever gets up at all and those individuals that were involved with it will be hunted and killed. Just how many soldiers will lay their lives down for an organisation that does not care for them and regards them as expendable before revolting. The elite will find that some of the very soldiers that protect them will be the ones to end their existence. You can only have so many enemies before those enemies join forces and crush you. So far most of the people of the middle despise them along with enemies in African, Asian and south American countries as well as Russia and China. Many of their own citizens despise them and would gladly overthrow them.
Despite this we should not throw away the chance to have a small one world government run by those with only the utmost integrity and a strong constitution that guarantees an individuals rights, is iron clad and cannot be subverted under any circumstances. A one world currency backed by precious metals for genuine trade and not speculation would also be a good idea

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Foster Gamble is the man!

Share this video with as many people as you can, it is powerful.....!
Very few videos get the point across in such an articulate
manner and in 8:25 seconds wow just wow!!!!!!!!

I got in a big argument with a friend and mentioned most the things
he was saying a few nights ago but it did not come out as smooth
as Gamble, I showed my friend this video and this time he had nothing to say
except that is messed up and hes right.

Words have power and so do we!

Thrive documentary is very inspirational keep up the great work Mr. Gamble we need
millions more like you to use our minds to find a strategy that wins.

"heavy times we are in and many are clueless"

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fermi
Less than 4 minutes into the video I became skeptical and checked this dude out. Very debunkable information out there. The problem with all NWO theories is that they fail with the "O". There is no one controlling faction in any one country let alone the world. I cannot get my family to agree on where to go for a summer holiday. Our local community is split on several trivial issues. Countries fail to agree on whether or not to bomb a country trying to build a nuke whose leader wants to wipe out another country. Yet a clandestine group of people is carefully orchestrating he collapse of the world economy and then will actually have the MUSCLE TO CONTROL IT????? What magic wand will they wave to pacify the masses? Do not underestimate the hardness of heads.

True there may not be just *one* controlling faction perse, but the whole structure is set up like a corporate pyramid, at the top the board of directors calling the shots, those trillionaires that funnel their money into the think tanks and politicians pockets of those 'CEO's who carry out the boards will. Do they disagree sometimes, probably, but in the end, like any giant corporation decisons are still made and acted upon. No 'majic wand' needed, just lots and lots of dollar digits on a computer, and the few times bribery doesn't work, there's always blackmail and even termination.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I don't think they will do anything overly extreme without first gaining the populations support. Without the support of the population they risk a massive uprising of guerillas all around the world, which will be impossible to contain. What is widespread though is unemployment, poverty and starvation. They will address all these points at all locations around the world, which will garner the support they desperately need to enact anything they please.
Think about it, if you were guaranteed a job, food, shelter and entertainment for life, in a situation where there is no jobs, no food and no shelter, would you not feel the utmost sympathy to the provider?

This is exactly how Hitler and the Nazi party were able to take control of the entire German people, with their FULL support, while they quietly changed everything into a totalitarian regime. Nobody cared, because they had addressed every issue the people had, and they were grateful. The masses could not care less what they did with their power.

In the end EVERYONE must NEVER bow to the whims of the elite, and you must FIGHT for what you believe in.

Why does the guerrilla fighter fight? We must come to the inevitable conclusion that the guerrilla fighter is a social reformer, that he takes up arms responding to the angry protest of the people against their oppressors, and that he fights in order to change the social system that keeps all his unarmed brothers in ignominy and misery.
— Che Guevara [22]

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by badconduct

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
He wants us to "share" his Thrive film... kind of hard when he keeps shutting down everyone who tries uploading it to their Youtube. I'm sure as Hell not buying that film, which is just a rehash of several free documentaries combined. Does he need the money that bad?
Alex Jones and David Icke don't seem to mind giving their stuff for free online, I respect that kind of thing, so do others.

Making money does not make you evil. This isn't a world of free hand outs.

Making money your primary interest does.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
My understanding of the so called "NWO' is that it is simply the Old World Order on steroids.

An 'all seeing eye' ( a few obscenely wealthy family dynasties) set atop the world's corporate pyramid structure, seizing and controlling the bulk of the world's resources, controlling and watching and tracking citizens every thought, every move, every purchase, manipulating the world's citizenry like a herd of cattle to be used and discarded as needed in an attempt to further set these 'elitists' up as 'gods' on the throne of The World.

I think there may be a misconception by some citizens that these so called 'demi-gods' (in their eyes) might actually be 'benevolent' that their 'plan for the world' is in the best 'interest' of the world. I see absolutely NO convincing evidence that this is the case. I would say rather that history seems to indicate just the opposite, that these controlling dynasties/factions actually work FIRST and foremost to enrich and add to their OWN and that the world is just their playgound to act out these deranged egotystical power mad fantasies of domination.

Any truly successful NWO must IMo be BY The people FOR The People and in a REAL way, not the fraudulant scam we have now mascarading as so called 'democracy'. Any attempt at an authoritarian one world DICTATORSHIP will be met IMo by endless resistance on a massive scale. I think it has the potential to usher in a 'battle of Armagedon' a battle for simple control of the INDIVIDUALS 'right to exist' vs living as a slave subject to the whims of a myopic and tyrannical 'All Seeing Eye'.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Agree with many points that the person in the video says, except for the Occupy bit.

Until people are ready to fight for their rights (and I mean fight) sitting in a park isn't going to do a damn thing. Until metal meets meat nothing is going to change. You have to march in and drag the elite out kicking and screaming and then put an end to them - the six feet deep kind.

Also, it might be months, it might be years - too hard to tell. I will keep on prepping as best I can.
edit on 25-2-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

Watch out this guy is getting ready to resurrect the guillotine and really take the revolution to the streets.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne

Originally posted by badconduct

He wants us to "share" his Thrive film... kind of hard when he keeps shutting down everyone who tries uploading it to their Youtube. I'm sure as Hell not buying that film, which is just a rehash of several free documentaries combined. Does he need the money that bad?
Alex Jones and David Icke don't seem to mind giving their stuff for free online, I respect that kind of thing, so do others.

Making money does not make you evil. This isn't a world of free hand outs.

Making money your primary interest does.

Try making money your primary focus and see what you get. I bet you get money. What you think about money pretty much determines how much of the stuff you will get your hands on. Me, I love money. I like having it in my life and I welcome all that wants to come my way. Money gets a welcome when it comes to my door. What does it get when it comes to yours ?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

Peter Joseph was an atheistic megalomaniac, and that didn't stop his films from being useful.

Didn't get that impression from him at all. He seems to appeal more to the high brow crowd, mainstream folks seem to get that bruised ego and pride feeling from guys like Peter Joseph and Alex Jones.

I don't experience a bruised ego when watching Alex Jones, believe me. Quite the opposite.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
i think the SHTF pretty soon does anyone else notice all the t.v. advertisments for survival food that lasts 25 years. its like their telling us to prepare for something

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
When I dream I see a world in flames... I see buildings falling apart where once dynastis of money hungry and amoral people used to sit with their blue and red ties plugged into the system deciding our fates. I see governmwnt buildings casting shadows like the acropolis in Greece and beneath it dried blood from where final justice was performed.
I see the lack of private armies, the abscence of corrupt police and empty cages where freedom fighters were held caprive up till the final days of the war.

I also see free people, free from the torments of monetary slavery and the debt prison created by the powers that shpuldnt be. Wiki Leaks have started something that we must not stand in the way of. Anonymous`` declaration of war is not only a call to the collective, but to the entire huma race.
A call that demands that we stop living in fear and start to wake up and find the common enemy that threatens the life of every man, woman and child on this Earth.

You have the power now to turn this world around. stop filling your head with needless entertainment like x factor and the likes. They exist only to poison you will to resist and will dumb down one generation after another. Begin to inform yourself and those around you and be ready for the next step...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Fermi

I tend to agree. I look at NWO info as something to take with a grain of salt. There is usually some truth to it, but assumptions and exaggerations seem commonplace. The NWO seems to be a theory that different people are pushing for, but when you research the term you find it has different origins/meanings.

There is a push for a global government to manage the global economy that Free Trade has paved the way for but it's not built yet. Politicians are offering themselves as candidates to help construct or lead it, including Prime Minister of Canada, Stephen Harper (although he’s turned a giant surplus into a huge deficit and thus only knows how to make the rich richer (which should suit Globalist interests just fine.)

The NWO is growing out of thin air, like Democracy did. It’s a natural reply to globalization. But at the same time there is a global community growing thanks to the Internet, who are informing and inspiring each other to think “outside the box”. So far I see a very clear split occurring here, the people on one side and big business on the other (as usual.) The only thing that might balance the two would be a Democracy on the world scale, representing the people’s interests and refereeing against big business.

The problem is, it’s hard to be optimistic about this when we see Capitalism dominating Democracy these days. People say blood is “thicker than water,” but I add: “money is thicker than blood.” Looking at how corrupt our national governments are, can you imagine a World Government? I don’t blame anyone for fighting the idea, as long as they stay intellectually honest about what they’re saying (and how they say it.)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
No offense my US friends, but I do believe this entire thread is completely irrelevant to non-American citizens (ie most of the world). FEMA, Occupy, the Fed Reserve, private armies, The big eye on top of that pyramid - they are all American fantasies. None of those things have meaning whatsoever in Australia, or the UK. It's illegal (or at least very difficult) to even own a gun in most civilised countries, let alone "a right".

Conspiracy theory is the bread and butter for this forum, I understand, but I suspect that what we are watching is the Fall of an Empire (through a microscope) nothing more, nothing less.

It's probably time for China (with its massive male population [because they've all been turning a blind eye to the dumping of baby girls]) to rule the world.

I'd rather it was you guys (Americans) to be truthful, right to bear arms notwithstanding.

But I suspect it will be China ... in roughly about 10 years. After all, the Western World is busy training the men in all manner of skills, iPad building, satellite, space and nuclear tech. It's only a matter of time

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by objectman

I find your rhetoric quite unnecessary at least in regards to guns.
Your opinions on guns and "civilized" countries have no bearing on the main issues of this thread IMHO.

If you wanna spew your superiority via gun laws find another more platform/ thread to do so.

As for your comments that America is possibly on the decline I fully agree and it's something I wish more Americans would fight tooth and nail to prevent instead of being wrapped up in meaningless things like which party is in charge.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by objectman
No offense my US friends, but I do believe this entire thread is completely irrelevant to non-American citizens (ie most of the world).

Not sure this is true. Although a number of trends look particularly bad in America at the moment, I don't think we can assume it won't affect the rest of the world. Even if we're not in America, a risk analysis for wherever we are (in my case, the UK) might lead to taking some precautions in case anything happens, as many people are doing. This seems to me the most dangerous world situation there has ever been in my lifetime. What I mean by "risk analysis" is considering the two factors of the gravity of the risk should it happen, and the likelihood of it happening. So even if you believe the risk is very unlikely to come to fruition, a grave enough risk would still get a high score, meaning it would be worthwhile making a contingency plan for it. The possible SHTF scenario seems to me to be only fairly likely, but at the same time very grave.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join