It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Warns: It May Only Be A Matter of Months before the SHTF (Very Important!! Must Watch!!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Your post interested me, and not to derail or create an off topic post I'll give my opinion. Eleventh Hour revelations for the Sleeping Giant and too little too late to salvage old world money concepts. Something is coming all right and it seems like the human race will divide like a fertilized cell. What is money anyway? All we need is food right? That's pretty much mechanized isn't it? If we do not accept payment for work can we be taxed? How do you pay for a police state without money? Volunteers? I think its a smoke screen, because when we divide the ones in fear are not the ones who know how to work, but the ones that depended on us to believe in the value of inanimate objects, like gold.

Interesting that you mention The Never Ending Story, esoteric as it is. We are the dreamer realizing this is about us and they are stuck in a karmic loop (Ouroborus) and know nothing better than to consume themselves. Thinking that the only way out is deeper into debt karma. A flatland view of the universe, a cautionary tale you tell to children and a great teaching tool for a fledgling species, don't you think? Here is a Film Analysis for you all!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonthedit
Why is everyone here so against the NWO?
Honestly, IMO it would greatly improve America and the world in general.
I'd love to live in a one world government, without families to worry about, without those crazy people talking about all their religions, and of course, to have the ability to feel perfection.

I think you're sincerely asking and feeling like you do so your question deserves a decent reply for your consideration.

Here's the thing. If there is going to be any change then that change should be to go 'smaller' not 'larger'.
The Federal government is too big and corrupt. Too many compartments, departments, cons and crooks. Everyone is invincible with impunity.

It would be a better controlled, monitored and efficient system if each state was sovereign.
Why let Washington handle our taxes, social security etc... when our own state can manage our affairs instead?

If we go global we loose absolute and total control. They'll lock us in a FEMA detention center (because that will be the standard global practice) if we break the law. Probably even for driving without a license for instance.

Picture this, where would you rather shop?...in a small Ma and Pa store where service is their motto and they will personally assist you and take care of your every need AND...even take your personal check or...................go to a mega mall the size of Rhode Island, pick a number and have a set amount of time you are allowed to shop. Then....you'll proceed to get your eye scanned so they can charge your RFID chip. Because your worth/wealth will all be ingrain in these small chips in your body.
This is NO joke. This system is already in place.They're trying it out here in south Florida at one of the stores.

And let's say...you owe a parking ticket....the first eye scanner you use, will know this about you and deduct that amount from your chip without your say-so or permission.

That is just a small scenario of how a one-world government will work. It has to. It's gotta keep up on everything and everyone so you WILL be tagged. There's no other way around it.

I implore you to read 1984 if you haven't already.

Trust us, no one wants a one world government. No one.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jonthedit

Originally posted by jonthedit
Why is everyone here so against the NWO?
Honestly, IMO it would greatly improve America and the world in general.
I'd love to live in a one world government, without families to worry about, without those crazy people talking about all their religions, and of course, to have the ability to feel perfection.

Let me offer you a short fable from around c. 620-564 BCE if I may? There are many versions. This is obviously an old english version.

Aesop for Children (1919)

105. THE WOLF AND THE HOUSE DOG

There was once a Wolf who got very little to eat because the Dogs of the village were so wide awake and watchful. He was really nothing but skin and bones, and it made him very downhearted to think of it.

One night this Wolf happened to fall in with a fine fat House Dog who had wandered a little too far from home. The Wolf would gladly have eaten him then and there, but the House Dog looked strong enough to leave his marks should he try it. So the Wolf spoke very humbly to the Dog, complimenting him on his fine appearance.

"You can be as well-fed as I am if you want to," replied the Dog. "Leave the woods; there you live miserably. Why, you have to fight hard for every bite you get. Follow my example and you will get along beautifully."

"What must I do?" asked the Wolf.

"Hardly anything," answered the House Dog. "Chase people who carry canes, bark at beggars, and fawn on the people of the house. In return you will get tidbits of every kind, chicken bones, choice bits of meat, sugar, cake, and much more beside, not to speak of kind words and caresses."

The Wolf had such a beautiful vision of his coming happiness that he almost wept. But just then he noticed that the hair on the Dog's neck was worn and the skin was chafed.

"What is that on your neck?"

"Nothing at all," replied the Dog.

"What! nothing!"

"Oh, just a trifle!"

"But please tell me."

"Perhaps you see the mark of the collar to which my chain is fastened."

"What! A chain!" cried the Wolf. "Don't you go wherever you please?"

"Not always! But what's the difference?" replied the Dog.

"All the difference in the world! I don't care a rap for your feasts and I wouldn't take all the tender young lambs in the world at that price." And away ran the Wolf to the woods.

There is nothing worth so much as liberty.

One of many, many places to find fables
mythfolklore.net...

Aesop

edit on 26-2-2012 by Aesop because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-2-2012 by Aesop because: correction

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
He wants us to "share" his Thrive film... kind of hard when he keeps shutting down everyone who tries uploading it to their Youtube. I'm sure as Hell not buying that film, which is just a rehash of several free documentaries combined. Does he need the money that bad?
Alex Jones and David Icke don't seem to mind giving their stuff for free online, I respect that kind of thing, so do others.

Making money does not make you evil. This isn't a world of free hand outs.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

He wants us to "share" his Thrive film... kind of hard when he keeps shutting down everyone who tries uploading it to their Youtube.

Why is YouTube the only thing you are using? There is IRC, eMule, BearShare, and possibly even a few torrent sites left.

I'm sure as Hell not buying that film, which is just a rehash of several free documentaries combined. Does he need the money that bad?

Thrive's importance isn't its' originality. It is the fact that it is the first film about the cabal, that has a serious chance of being accepted by a mainstream audience. Gamble uses a very carefully cultivated, Boomer-friendly (in particular) image; probably the most visible example of such is what he is wearing, both here and in the video.

That blue shirt with the unbuttoned collar is designed to appeal to both mainstream and alternative audiences alike. He's not wearing a suit, which could potentially alienate the hippie/stoner crowd, but he's also not wearing anything excessively casual, which could drive suits/conservatives/the elderly away. His wife is depicted the same way. They are obviously wealthy, but they are not overly ostentatious about it. Just enough that they can appear sufficiently quasi-formal, to those who care about such things.

Personally I think it's pathetic that clothing has that much of an impact on how we judge a person, and I don't do it myself; but at the same time, I recognise what Gamble has done here, and I applaud it. Thrive is to the truth movement, as World of Warcraft was to MMORPGs; a mainstream vehicle for what has been entirely non-mainstream material, up to this point.

Alex Jones and David Icke don't seem to mind giving their stuff for free online, I respect that kind of thing, so do others.

Jones sells DVDs. He can also be quite enthusiastic about telling people to buy them. He might not target people who upload his material on YouTube, but that doesn't mean he works for free. Ditto with Icke; he does live gigs in the UK at least, and presumably in other countries as well. Both of them are making plenty of money.

The difference between Jones/Icke and Gamble, is that Gamble doesn't come across as being blatantly schizophrenic. Jones in particular does, to the point where I'm willing to believe that he genuinely is mentally ill. Icke is generally more stable in the style of his presentation, and most of his information, but he still at times advocates ideas which would at least be seen as belonging in a padded cell.

Gamble having Icke as a guest speaker was a good idea. With apologies to Icke, although he often has fantastic information, he isn't his own best front man. The fact that there is at least a vague facial resemblance to Emperor Palpatine really wouldn't help, in the eyes of most people. I'm inclined to believe that said resemblance has quite literally been caused by the depth to which Icke has been willing to delve into Satanism, as part of his study of the cabal; it has done damage to him, and you can see it in his face. It's exactly the same principle that disfigured Palpatine himself.

Ben Stewart is even further away from the mainstream than David Icke. Although I love Ben's material, he's about as non-vanilla as it gets. Your average bluepill wouldn't make it through the first 15 minutes of Esoteric Agenda without experiencing seizures; especially atheists.

The point is that Thrive can and should be pirated, irrespective of what Gamble says or does. Peter Joseph was an atheistic megalomaniac, and that didn't stop his films from being useful. We're at the point now where if we get good information, we need to ignore it if the author of said material isn't a saint. These days, nobody is.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

First of all, I gotta say I understand why people would be scared or just not want a world government. Even though I have only paid attention to the "conspiracies" recently, I can definitely see some of the reasoning behind the theories/reports. However, my current opinion is this: our world is now too populated at this time to sustain the environment and resources that we ARE using without some all encompassing regulation and let's say 'agreed on parameters,' like 'genocide is bad,' and no dumping nuclear waste into the oceans, or don't nuke other countries, etc. Don't get me wrong. I am not for micromanaging from elsewhere. Local governments/councils should reside over local issues, or stuff that doesn't affect anyone outside of a certain area.... Something about protecting those that are innocent and can't protect themselves... I should go back over this to see if it makes sense because I'm typing it while I'm tired, but I'm tired and am not going to...

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Why is YouTube the only thing you are using? There is IRC, eMule, BearShare, and possibly even a few torrent sites left.

Did I say YT was my only resource? I use whatever I can, but the "average" person is using and sharing on Youtube. Not going to reach millions of unaware via IRC, Shareaza, or eMule. The most popular is usually the best conduit.

It is the fact that it is the first film about the cabal, that has a serious chance of being accepted by a mainstream audience.

That tells a story in and of itself doesn't it? A mainstream audience is poor and using Youtube, and will not be paying for Thrive on DVD or online streaming.

That blue shirt with the unbuttoned collar is designed to appeal to both mainstream and alternative audiences alike....

...Just enough that they can appear sufficiently quasi-formal, to those who care about such things.

Intentional visual subconscious manipulation, always gives me that warm fuzzy coziness and trust.

With apologies to Icke, although he often has fantastic information, he isn't his own best front man. The fact that there is at least a vague facial resemblance to Emperor Palpatine really wouldn't help, in the eyes of most people.

Have you seen pictures of the current pope recently?

The point is that Thrive can and should be pirated, irrespective of what Gamble says or does.

I agree, if pirating wasn't being targeted by him. No one wants to rebuild their YT channels though.

Peter Joseph was an atheistic megalomaniac, and that didn't stop his films from being useful.

Didn't get that impression from him at all. He seems to appeal more to the high brow crowd, mainstream folks seem to get that bruised ego and pride feeling from guys like Peter Joseph and Alex Jones.

I always liked the saying... it's not about the fancy wrapping, but the thought and substance behind what lies inside.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by badconduct

Making money does not make you evil. This isn't a world of free hand outs.

Agreed. But like someone said at the beginning of page 3, if he really believes the economy is about to be destroyed, and he cares more about humanity than wealth, then why suppress his rehash documentary from being freely shared far and wide?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It's ok, everyone can go ahead and breathe, I'll wait.
Like I've been waiting for over 30 years for the SHTF.
Guess I'll wait another 30 years.

Please put this on my gravestone:

Finally, the SHTF
I told you it would!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

He wants us to "share" his Thrive film... kind of hard when he keeps shutting down everyone who tries uploading it to their Youtube. I'm sure as Hell not buying that film, which is just a rehash of several free documentaries combined. Does he need the money that bad?

I swear, you bash every post on ATS. How do you live man? You are one angry person is all I have to say.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

reply to post by petrus4

Did I say YT was my only resource? I use whatever I can, but the "average" person is using and sharing on Youtube. Not going to reach millions of unaware via IRC, Shareaza, or eMule. The most popular is usually the best conduit.

IRC might not reach the mainstream, but if YouTube is being targeted, then the question becomes whether or not you want to reach anybody at all.

Intentional visual subconscious manipulation, always gives me that warm fuzzy coziness and trust.

Thrive is manipulative. I already said that. I don't pretend to know what Gamble's real motivation was in making the film; and frankly, I don't much care. He might simply want to make money. I don't know.

The element which I do care about, is an awareness of the existence of the cabal, reaching as many human beings as possible. If Thrive can be used in the service of that goal, then I don't care who made it, or what their motive is. I don't really feel that right now, we have that luxury.

Have you seen pictures of the current pope recently?

Yes, I have. They're horrifying.

I always liked the saying... it's not about the fancy wrapping, but the thought and substance behind what lies inside.

I agree with you. Jo Sixpack won't. That's the point. I've seen Ben Stewart's movies. I haven't seen most of Alex Jones' stuff, simply because I feel that it is more negative than informative.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

I swear, you bash every post on ATS. How do you live man? You are one angry person is all I have to say.

Really? I feel so back seat to guys like Phage, Chadwickus, Blaine, and lovesaconspiracy.
If you're not "angry", then you aren't paying attention. I don't like all the attempts to be manipulated from all directions. You don't get angry when you watch TV, listen to the radio, stand in line and listen to the zombies around you, or watch your friends and family slowly kill themselves? Kind of pisses me off, maybe it's me, maybe I'm over reacting to the insanity. I do like Football though, because it's a temporary escape from the reality that people keep letting this happen.

edit on 26-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I haven't seen most of Alex Jones' stuff, simply because I feel that it is more negative than informative.

I don't think I have met anyone who didn't feel the same... at first. It took me a year or so before I let Alex in my research. He was too abrasive for me, and I thought he was a paid shill for a while. That is the common first impression for some reason. I don't know, I kind of like the guy, and the fact that he makes so many mistakes is reassuring that he's a good guy deep down and trying to do something positive. Give Endgame a real chance, it's his best work I think.

Thrive is manipulative in many ways, but like you said, Joe Sixpack loves being manipulated and will probably gravitate to Thrive rather than Endgame, Esoteric Agenda, or Zeitgeist. Youtube is how Joe Sixpack will see Thrive though, Joe don't use IRC, he uses AOL.

edit on 26-2-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
Foster Gamble is not a fear monger. This is important:

Not a fear monger, check....

Ruh roh... this deserves some attention....

That's why I asked you to ignore the messenger--but listen to the message.Does it matter which soldier rings the warning bell?

Ok, not a fear monger, but don't listen to who's giving the message, that's not really relevant anyway.... okay....

(watches video)

Well, after being warned that the 'messenger' is not a fear monger, I watch his video, see him try to pump me full of fear... then quickly plug and suggest we all help sell his product?

But I agree with the OP. Foster is NOT a fear monger. No, not at all. Fear PARASITE... well yeah, but not a monger.

Yes, I understand what is going on in the world, yes I am aware of the corruption behind a system built to fail, yes I am aware that bankers wanna rule the world.... but this guy is still a parasite, looking to make a buck off a bad situation

ETA

Oh, one last thing....

Does it matter which soldier rings the warning bell?

Yes, it does.

edit on 26-2-2012 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I don't think I have met anyone who didn't feel the same... at first. It took me a year or so before I let Alex in my research. He was too abrasive for me, and I thought he was a paid shill for a while. That is the common first impression for some reason. I don't know, I kind of like the guy, and the fact that he makes so many mistakes is reassuring that he's a good guy deep down and trying to do something positive. Give Endgame a real chance, it's his best work I think.

Anyone who is anti-Alex Jones I recommend they watch one of his older documentaries.

Wake up or Waco

This is the real Alex Jones at his best. He is honest, sincere, hard working and caring. He has a good heart and good intentions and wants to expose the truth. He spent every Sunday for months helping to rebuild the church for the victims and their families.

The Alex Jones we see today is not his fault it's our fault. Because Americans have a 10 second attention span and are attracted to loud shiny things. He has had to ad sensationalism to his broadcasts to attract attention and gain a bigger audience. It's a shame but in this day and age no one listens to peoples messages unless you're jumping up and down and screaming like a rock star a preacher at the pulpit or a politician on a soapbox.
edit on 26-2-2012 by ThirdRock69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I've seen a video like this before "go into metals and gold" I honestly don't buy into the fear monger anymore, cause what happens when you do do as he says? and what about the people that can't do that? I know I can't afford to buy gold or metals. This is a scam so you can buy his movie and then he'll send you another thing saying "buy my gold" or something like that. I don't trust this at all. I don't think anything is gonna happen, we will always have invisible money, the federal reserve can keep printing money as much as it likes. So don't listen to this fear monger crap.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
well Interesting vid to say the least...but this is being said over and over .......many people know and understand what is going on...the problem is what to do about it.....how to convince the masses to stand up for themselves....do we need yet another money grubbing organization (Thrive) to take more of our worthless money.....to telll us how we should not be in debt.....to tell us how being owned by the money masters is not a good thing as yet another friend ,family member,...Neighbor becomes another victim of the food line.

Use my method....Stop paying the evil ones....stop listening when your told how irresponsible your being by not paying your debts....stop paying by choice....I know people will look at this and go...but but but....this and that will happen....what...you will have to go into living like in a third world country....you might have to go back to living off the land like we all used too.....you might loose your precious items...tv,phones,internet connections....Really think about it....your going to loose all those things any ways.....there is a saying on here..."stop feeding the trolls"..."well i say stop feeding the wolves"......I have turned my way protesting .....i think if we all started to cut off the blood supply we may be able to stop the heart before it becomes to late....because as stated in the OP vid....the TPTB are defo buying up all commodities....they are maneuvering to cut off our bloodlines....they are buying these things up at a vigorous rate to control every aspect of our lives......and we the sheep are letting them ....we are letting them by being disorganized....by being divided along so many lines...race,religion and political lines that we no longer trust anything....we don't even trust ourselves.

Stop feeding the wolves people....learn to live off the grid....learn the old methods....and learn how to become self sufficient.....that is what it is going to take.....believe me ...in the beggining we are going to lose....we are going to suffer...we are going to be kettled into groups and we are going to turn on each other out of fear....but as we are at our worst....we will learn to adapt....and we will learn to fight back....and will win in the end....but what we will win is going to be a broken down messed up world that is going to seem like a useless place to be in...but it will be free and it will be ours to rebuild....I pity the young....and i blame our generation for this event as we the sheep were to stupid to take on the wolves....we were to busy with our own greed to stop and see what was really going on...we were so into ourselves that we have forgot how to actually care for others......we shut ourselves in our little boxes...closed the door...and watched the television......SAD.
edit on 032929p://f50Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
One of the claims in this video is something I have seen a lot but cannot find any independent corroboration of. Namely, that the Federal Reserve Act has an expiration date, in 2013. (Others have claimed that it expires on December 21, 2012, after 99 years of being law.)

Can anyone find independent corroboration of this in the actual text of the Act? I can't find it. In the absence of that, I have to wonder whether this is just the musings of someone who has bought into one too many loosely affiliated conspiracy theories. (Note that I didn't say the video maker IS. I just said "I have to wonder.")

If anyone can direct me to evidence of this, I'd appreciate it. Peace.

EDIT: It appears, unless I misunderstand, that the Act does not have an expiration date.

According to 12 USC § 341 - General enumeration of powers the Act was amended in 1927 such that the Federal Reserve banks will exist and have all of the powers enumerated therein...

until dissolved by Act of Congress or until forfeiture of franchise for violation of law.

That would suggest that this claim circulating among conspiracy communities of an expiration date is bogus. Again, unless I'm just misunderstanding something. I would welcome clarification to the contrary.
edit on 2/26/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Added info

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
For those who reject the information because "this guy only wants to sell his documentary": don't buy it then.

There are plenty of more reliable sources out there predicting the same scenario.
You can start your own research in the global meltdown forums here on ATS.

Regardless if it's a rehash, the core problems this thrive movie highlights are very real.
So please, read the signs of the times and wake up!

Stop the endless bible-quoting, stop staring at those 5 pixel UFO-lensflares... read the real stuff, deny your ignorance and be prepared.
edit on 26-2-2012 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdRock69
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Anyone who is anti-Alex Jones I recommend they watch one of his older documentaries.

I don't consider myself anti Alex Jones. He often does have genuinely valuable information. I do, however, consider his overall tone to usually be a lot more pessimistic than I am comfortable with. I like knowing about what problems exist, so I can find ways to solve them. I don't like believing that there is no hope.
edit on 26-2-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join