It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Warns: It May Only Be A Matter of Months before the SHTF (Very Important!! Must Watch!!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LonelyGuy
all i got from that video was

maybe

could be

and

should be

i will not live in fear.

I dont think it's about living in fear. I think it's about being aware and prepared, which a good portion of the ATS community is, but a lot goes into preparation. It's not a switch normal citizens can turn on. I think most people in the world don't care or want to be alarmists, they just understand things are coming to a head and want to provide their knowledge to those that seek it.

We're all hoping nothing happens but what has been happening over the last couple of decades is not sustainable. This is a fact. But let's say nothing happens in 5 yrs, and you prepared for something... sell. Sell your precious metals, storable food, ammo and weapons. You probably made a good investment, and spent the last 5 years without worry because you were ready for almost anything.
edit on 25-2-2012 by six67seven because: Go Ron Paul

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruptedstructure
So, let's say this happens. The dollar tanks. What would you pay let's say.. a mortgage with?

I often have thought about that as well. They could possibly require you to pay a certain percentage of the loan amount with the new One World Currency. Meaning, Because of the de-valued dollar, You actually get a new Mortgage based on that decided universal percentage. Think about it, People would be happy to have a lower loan amount which would keep all the sheople herded. Then, they could more easily complete their New World order plans.

I know this sounds crazy and I am just playing around with scenarios, but what the international banksters lose by such a policy, would mean nothing compared to the gains they would make through a Global taxation of the entire planet, As well as the unimaginable future profits off of their one World usury (rates).

I really don't know how this all would work, but I also thought about it when looking into the Amero (North American Union) theory. What about the Euro? Did any of the European Nations lose any value to their Countries dollar when they converted to the Euro, Like maybe 70 cents to the dollar ect, or was it all kept the same and just changed to a universal currency? I might have to look into that.

Or, They just declare all private property seized, or at the very least, all unpaid mortgaged properties seized by claim of default. Which would be absolutely insane, because they caused the people to default to begin with. Nothing these lunatics would do though would suprise me. Does anyone actually believe that these greedy monsters will just consider all loans void if the dollar does fail? Just thinking about this is confusing. ~SheopleNation
edit on 25-2-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If the Nazi's come to America, don't be like the Jews when they put you in the cattle cars, but fight to the death to be free Americans. I will not cower to any Nazi oppression, I will take as many of those rotten bastards to hell as I can first.
If those nazi's come over here we have plenty of Bullets for them, as long as were not afraid to give them to them.
Before I take a shower I will give those dirty Nazi's a shower of bullet's. I'm not afraid to die, better than dieing of old age..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Rehash Rehash Rehash of other free videos online, except this idiot wants you to buy his video.

Hypocrite capturing the market by marketing fear, in a calm demeanor.

How many of us ATS'er's have already heard this story a hundred times, by other people the past 5 or 6 years? Raise your hands.

edit on 25-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I believe everything stated in this video. I also believe that non-violent protest is a waste of time at this point. As much as I'd like to believe that a non violent rally will eventually accomplish something, my head says hell no. These people want to throw us in prison without trial, permanently! And they will do it. Look at Guantanamo. Lastly, how has this ahole Kissinger spewed this crap for so long with no repercussions? This guy is the devil incarnate. He needs to pay for his hubris... damn pos.
edit on 25-2-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I've done what I can and shared the video on F/B...

He has put into a nut-shell what many different folk(and Dr. Paul, it seems) have been saying for a while and MAYBE he will make people understand?? I have found, however, that people don't actually WANT to understand and avoid watching my Crazy Stuff or hearing my Crazy Talk!

I believe that until someone like Queen Elizabeth or Madonna or Nikki Minaj, Simon Cowell perhaps, or dear wee Justin Beiber(!!), are on mainstream 'News' talking this talk, no-one will REALLY believe it... That or they'll be expecting a James Bond or a Jason Bourne to Save The World. (Is Arnie still the govenor of California??)

Whatever is coming, the advice given on the video is worth taking and I shall be planting potatoes on St. Patrick's Day!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
we need real proof of whats going on, not vague outlines and someone promoting there docu? with all respect anyone here could have made thrive and all of it is unoriginal and taken from somewhere else. someones seen an opportunity to thrive and done so.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

Don't live in fear!!!... Don't live in denial either. Become prepared and open your eyes to likely outcomes looking at the actions taking place in the world from a conglomerate perspective.

Jaden

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
thanx for the video

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
As in the Never-ending Story: "If i'm going to die then, I'm going to die FIGHTING! I will tell you that bullets are not the weapons to use, look at what happened in Iraq and Vietnam. Guerrilla tactics.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Very interesting.

I wish he had a longer video on youtube going into more depth.
I had no idea Greece owed money to the families he mentioned, I just thought there economy was collapsing.
That and there internal banks were going down due to poor management.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And another thing. If the Dollar ever fails, what happens to all of the debt that we owe Red China and other Nations? It's almost as if The International Banksters desire default just in order to get out of all the debt. Still, that brings us back to the question of their assets in America. All the mortgages owed to them would be impossible to pay for with a new One World Currency and most likely a set World wide rate. Nope, they would lose too much.

Know what I think? I have been thinking about this for awhile now. I think these lunatics desire a War with Red China in order to get out of that debt. Iran, Iraq, Afganastan ect are just pretexts to World War with Red China. I mean, it's clear that we have been antagonizing them and Russia by trying to control how Oil is traded (the dollar), and attempting to control all of the resources in General. I mean, China needs resources, and they are only gonna need more. This is about survival now, and it's not a joke.

One thing for sure is if the dollar fails, then the Banks fail. After that, Almost everyone in America will be broke. How would you pay off any Loans? Would they just match pennies for the dollar with the new One World Currency with whatever your net worth was? I don't even really know what the hell would happen and how it could work. Don't think for one minute that you would just get to atleast keep your home. These bottomfeeders won't lose anymore than they have to. It's pretty creepy if you think about it. ~SheopleNation

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Creepy is right. I have been thinking lately that this Zombie Apocalypse that the kids are always on about is really the starving, the homeless, the disenfranchised when TSHF... Scary stuuf...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

LOL I stopped watching after he said "This is called a death spiral and its happening in every country in the world".
Then I guess hes never heard of Australia, we are the only western nation that is going to survive the years to come.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Jace26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Jace26

And what kind of a state do you think Australia will be in if the USDollar collapses?? I agree it may stand a better chance, it is far enough away and has enough biodiversity to become self-sustaining, but that'll take some organising. Let's hope your Govt is ready for THAT task! The situation will have a global effect and no-one will be unaffected within the world financial system IMO

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Personally I think this Blog from Foster Gamble is a little too late for almost everyone. We should of had this advice years ago, when humanity still had a chance of showing its worth, now we will merely reduce ourselves to darkness...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
edit on 25/2/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
They will be defeated before any of this happens. And to the fellow regarding sustainability, no our way of life is not sustainable, but we're not even close to running out of resources. We just need to buckle down and start planning for the future.

Don't fall for the fear mongering, that's what they want. It's their last desperate attempt, they're in their death throes, not us.

Edit: If the fear mongering here or anywhere else gets to be too much, it's vital that you get away from it and do something else. That doesn't mean stick your head in the sand, it means don't let fear control you, they feed off of fear. Go watch a comedy, or something that will lighten your mood.

edit on 25-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

This video is a blog just put up by Foster Gamble from Thrive. No matter what you think of the Thrive documentary, you must at least concede that Foster is very well informed, has made a plethora of important connections, and has devoted his life to inform others of the NWO.

I agree with the first two points. But as a direct result of those, I think you are completely wrong on the third point. This is just my opinion, I don't mean to be antagonistic. 'Thrive' stunk of disinformation through and through. Purposefully pigeon-holing an inappropriate range of historical, physical. and mathematical data into an all-encompassing theory. Instead of taking reputable academics, Gamble showcased pseudo-scientists like Nassim Haramein.

So my point is, because Gamble is so well connected, and because he is so well-informed, there was no excuse to produce such a false-scientific documentary like Thrive except for the purpose of disinformation. Along with Zeitgeist, you're witnessing the emergence of the new proto-religion which will clash with and ultimately replace Christianity and Islam.

In my opinion =)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Thank you!!

This guy is so good at explaining things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join