It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage Owns the EU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here is a montage of all the things Nigel Farage has said in the European Union, you will notice everything he has said has later been fulfilled yet nobody in the european parliment listens to him. I'm tired of living in an EU dictatorship.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i always enjoy listening to Nigel and he's very correct when he states that the EU is a joke and nothing more than a vehicle to nationalize the people of many nations without democracy.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

pathetic @ 6:45 s
as something serious as that , these baffoons should at least have the decency to listen and take heed of what NIgel is saying , stupid fat f---s......

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

But what can we do about it? Voting doesn't seem to matter, referendums are ignored. The only thing we are left with is violence as nigel says?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l

But what can we do about it? Voting doesn't seem to matter, referendums are ignored. The only thing we are left with is violence as nigel says?

indeed and what we're seeing in Greece is just the beginning i'm afraid. it's what happens when you leave people with nothing left to loose.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I'm tired of mankind and its thirst for power. The whole system makes me feel sick, we once had people in charge worth while listening to like Churchill and Roosevelt yet the idiots in charge now seem intent on ignoreing their own people. Government all around the world need to be scrapped, it is time all citizens of the world were looked after instead of a select few.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
i have to agree and we'll have to get through the rough times to get there, but i'm confident we will get there. what we have now is a division of people, a line being drawn. those who wish to continue the status quot and those who see the real need for global equality among peoples. this is the real battle unfolding before our eyes.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Violence shall be, i dont promote it but it seems that we ve given way or delegated to much liberty and power to these people to handle what is our business, people's business not a few derelicts'.

Not a religious guy but i read the bible for inspiration and that quote has always marked me:

``Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength... ``Jeremiah 17:5

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The ever Domiating Dictatorship - the European Union - Picked-up where Hitler left off and is doing its best to now destroy so called Democracy and re-establish Fascism/ NIGEL is the one and only MAN who has the Gut's to stand up speak the Truth.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This is why I moved to the third world!

I just could not take the stupidity anymore. But I worry that what we are faced with now, is a pale shaldow of what really is on store for us.

Greece just this last week, should have crashed out of the Euro. But no, more easing was agreed. As we here on ATS have been saying for nearly three years now. This does not work. it never worked, it only delays the inevitable. Payment of sovereign debt created by lack luster and greedy politicians, that should be strung from the nearest lamp post, to private companies who decree that you are in their servitude.

Well! I learned long ago that every man walking this earth is human. No matter how powerful he appears to be.

Cut him, and he will bleed!

So as for my life, in the third world that still has a sense on delusion of its freedom. I.e. its not completely enshrined in the political diktat. First chance I get. I am off the wheel, and god save anyone that tries to take that away!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Agree totally with above statements.

The only available option left that I can see to stop this insanity is a concerted and persistent protest from the 99% against this insidious economic take over of the sovereignty, autonomy and freedom of nations.

Greeces gold will more than likely be confiscated in the near future by its German lenders..

"The New York Times reports that Greece’s lenders may have the right to seize the Bank of Greece’s gold reserves."
www.fxstreet.com...

'According to the fine print of a treaty signed on February 21, the European Union now has the power to seize Greece’s gold reserves. The modifications the EU is forcing into the Greek constitution vest Greece’s creditors, mainly European banks and the European Central Bank, with the authority to take gold from the Bank of Greece."
www.thetrumpet.com...

How will this affect the ability for Greece to cut the shackles of financial tyranny?
Once their gold has gone will they be able to print their own currency ever again?
Is this the last straw for Greek sovereignty?

IMO...Debate. dialogue and referendums are now a completely ineffective and pointless waste of time. TPTB are blind to the suffering and deaf to the wishes of the 99%.

All nations must take heed immediately or lose everything to these insidious financial vultures.
Do nothing and we will have nothing.

Eternal debt slavery is coming to us all.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
But just how do we get the people to rise together with one voice with the MSM poisoning their minds?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

But just how do we get the people to rise together with one voice with the MSM poisoning their minds?

Ahhh the $64,000 000 000.00 question. It used to be $64,000 question but that is inflation and currency devaluation for you!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Ahhh the $64,000 000 000.00 question. It used to be $64,000 question but that is inflation and currency devaluation for you!!

lmao well said

i think Greece has one option to save what they have left, it will take a military coupe to take over and open it up for real elections and severing their ties with the vampires at the EU.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
LOL.

What a tool.

Shouting and ranting in a near-empty chamber, whilst constantly referring to pre-scripted notes, makes him nothing but a comedy act.

Poor show.

edit on 27-2-2012 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join