It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch the end of the world....in theaters of course.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Cant wait till Dec 21st 2012?
Need your end of the world fix sooner?
Well "Hollywood" has just the thing for you.

In the coming months a few movies will be coming out,that will have their take on the end of the world.

So for those of you interested,take a look.
And grab some popcorn.

4:44 Last Day on Earth

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
thx man that last one was good a simple no
damn cops

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I was in a theater getting ready to watch Quantum of Solace one day when the trailers for "The International" and "2012" both played after one another. If you don't remember, 2012 was the movie with John Cusack about the world coming to an end in the year 2012. The International was a Clive Owen movie about a man who investigates a worldwide government conspiracy. Hollywood has lost it's soul. The entertainment industry used to be concerned with talent and quality. Then the producers figured out that they made more money without the need for such things. This is the byproduct of that effect. More and more people want to see disaster type movies so that is what they make Maybe these types of films are the modern day gladiator battles. Instead of having actual people rip each other's throats out, we get to see it on screen. There is another significant effect that comes with these types of films. People want to be free from their responsibility. Imagine if you were transported back in time to before civilization. How easy would your life be? Your only concern would be food and a warm place to sleep. This is a much easier life to live and that is why people like to fantasize about it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Damn, I like the look of both of those movies.

I'll add them to my list of films to watch this year then.

new topics

top topics

join