It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton rips Russia, China for U.N. veto on Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just disgusting...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Clinton always makes me think David Icke had a good point about the reptillians.

She is everything that is wrong with the world. A hideous old bat.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Grambler

(see Libya)

That says it all, right there. See Libya. Ignore the video title, it's got nothing to do with Illuminati... and sorry it's an hour long, but if you want to uncover the darkness in the world, you can't have a short attention span like they're counting on. And while you're at it, watch this short film too. Real eye-opener.
edit on 2/25/2012 by Thought Provoker because: Bad quote. ATS did it, I saw it...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
All this does is cement my thoughts and ideals that Russia and China are indeed the worst enemies of our nation.

After all that we did for them throughout the years and they go and do this to us?

The audacity. Our government and a certain craphole in the middle east went through great pains to set up Syria and murder innocents so that we have have a reason to invade and then they go and screw it up for us.

The damn nerve.

its no wonder most of the West hates China and Russia. Imagine screwing up a perfectly good false flag in order to steal their land and install our controllers banking systems.

I am so done with Russia and China its not even funny.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by alienorgy

All this does is cement my thoughts and ideals that Russia and China are indeed the worst enemies of our nation.

Sadly i disagree with you on that have you seen what your Nation America has done Lately? been the world bully?

The propose of taking Syria out along with Assad has to with everything is regional control making sure America has total dominance over the whole sectors.

Along with imposing there culture to other countries.

The audacity. Our government and a certain craphole in the middle east went through great pains to set up Syria and murder innocents so that we have have a reason to invade and then they go and screw it up for us.

What about all the murder innocents that NATO and America killed in Libya? Serbia? Bosnia? Afghanistan? talk about a closed minded view of the world.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by alienorgy

Sadly i disagree with you on that have you seen what your Nation America has done Lately? been the world bully?

The propose of taking Syria out along with Assad has to with everything is regional control making sure America has total dominance over the whole sectors.

Along with imposing there culture to other countries.

What about all the murder innocents that NATO and America killed in Libya? Serbia? Bosnia? Afghanistan? talk about a closed minded view of the world.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

The topic is Syria so I talked about the middle east. Of course I know they also set up Yugoslavia and other nations. I am Yugoslavian. lol

Ill take your comment as you misunderstood my sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I have heard British troops are in Syria already supporting the opposition while over in Assads corner there could be up to 15,000 Iranian troops. whether it is correct or not, its a pretty big statement to make that there is no foreign influence. What about weapons coming in from Russia?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Classic example of someone not interested in hearing facts that don't fall in with their version of reality. It's frustrating when people demand evidence instead of opinions, yet refuse to even look at the evidence when you provide it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join