It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton rips Russia, China for U.N. veto on Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Clinton rips Russia, China for U.N. veto on Syria

www.kentucky.com

"We saw this happen in other settings last year, I think it is going to happen in Syria," she told reporters at the end of the meeting. "We also know from many sources that there are people around Assad who are beginning to hedge their bets - they didn't sign up to slaughter people."

Their vetoes prompted a particularly strong reaction from Clinton.

"It's quite distressing to see two permanent members of the Security Council using their veto while people are being murdered - women, children,

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Here is the number game again been played this time in Syria

(The U.N. estimated in January that 5,400 people were killed in the conflict. Hundreds more have died since, with activists saying the death toll is more than 7,300.)

More then 7000? that's funny Anderson Cooper the CIA Mocking bird agent claims that there are more then 9000.

Whats more that's the same number the western mainstream outlets claimed took place in Bosnia yet that wasn't the case nor the true number as reported by the western news networks.

And Here we have Hillary Clinton predicting that a military coup would take place in Syria

("We saw this happen in other settings last year, I think it is going to happen in Syria," she told reporters at the end of the meeting. "We also know from many sources that there are people around Assad who are beginning to hedge their bets - they didn't sign up to slaughter people.")

Maybe if this were true i think its best for Hillary to release these so called sources because i wont believe them until it happens, which i honestly doubt.

Hillary Clinton is a proven war monger and i wouldn't believe her on whatever she has to say., of course she ripped China,Russia she love nothing more then starting a war with them.

www.kentucky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Her hypocrisy makes my skin crawl.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hillary throws a tantrum because china and russia won't go along with securing the dollar as a world currency in the mideast. nothing new here.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Yes, quite disgusting, UN Security Council members vetoing UN resolutions while innocent men, women and children are being murdered. The US would never do such a reprehensible thing!

Oh, right, they have done and continue to do so, in Israels favour!

Billary Clinton is a joke and a pathetic excuse for a human being. I hope she gets piles.
(if that's not against the T&C's)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
War monger or humanitarian, the fact remains - hundreds of innocent UNARMED civilians were MURDERED BRUTALLY, simply because they excercised that human right to plead for succor from their leaders, and were met with hails of bullets, torture, and much repression.

As innocent and unarmed innocents die, needlessly and senselessly in the hands of a brutal dictator hell bent on holding on to power, supported by a hell lot bunch of selfish bootlickers, it is only natural to fight back in defense, but the rebellion are no match for the firepower, stolen off the taxpayers hard earn funds, and supported by IMPERIALIST CCP China gov and Tyrant Putin.

Everyday, hundreds die as repression of our fellow human brothers and sisters in Syria continue. We can claim ignorance, of past genocides to jews, africans in darfur, somalia, rwanda, etc. BUT today, in our highly connected mobile world, DARE we claim indifference and still look into our own reflection and call ourselves 'civilised humans', while such sufferings goes on on other parts of the world that we all mankind share?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
War monger or humanitarian, the fact remains - hundreds of innocent UNARMED civilians were MURDERED BRUTALLY, simply because they excercised that human right to plead for succor from their leaders, and were met with hails of bullets, torture, and much repression.

As innocent and unarmed innocents die, needlessly and senselessly in the hands of a brutal dictator hell bent on holding on to power, supported by a hell lot bunch of selfish bootlickers, it is only natural to fight back in defense, but the rebellion are no match for the firepower, stolen off the taxpayers hard earn funds, and supported by IMPERIALIST CCP China gov and Tyrant Putin.

Everyday, hundreds die as repression of our fellow human brothers and sisters in Syria continue. We can claim ignorance, of past genocides to jews, africans in darfur, somalia, rwanda, etc. BUT today, in our highly connected mobile world, DARE we claim indifference and still look into our own reflection and call ourselves 'civilised humans', while such sufferings goes on on other parts of the world that we all mankind share?

Assuming what you say is true, I have seen no proof of dead Syrain citizens but didn't partularly look either, how would those figures stack up against the figures of innocent people who would die as a result of swift and fierce hostilities by multiple world military forces? How many innocents died in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere? What gives them the right to interfere with the internal politics, policies and events of a nation?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

...and what of the Arab League report, stating the "Rebels" are killing innocent civilians too, to blame their deaths upon the government. See, just like Libya, this is no popular uprising of the people, but a western funded and backed overthrow, using foreign fighters and mercenaries, as well as ourt own "special" forces.... otherwise known as banking enforcers! All that we are presented with by the MSM and our own leaders is worthy of independent scrutiny and differing accounts, by people on the ground, so often contradict what we are being told.

Yes, innocent people are dying, but who is ultimately responsible? The Syrian government for protecting it's own position, or those outside forces bankrolling, organising, arming and training those carrying out murder of both Syrian police and military, AND civilians?

Ask yourself this: what would your own government do faced with an armed insurrection made up of foreign fighters, armed and backed by foreign governments?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

1. There are NO foreign funding for the rebellion. Do you wish to, like many others, use the strawman excuse to support your personal beliefs, and claim without any EVIDENCE of mythical western alphabetical agencies or rumours of 'foreign fighters' involved?

2. The fact remains, the illegitimate tyranny gov of China and Russia had supported, and are supporting the brutal murdering dictator and his equally barbaric henchmen in civilian clothings, with arms, UN veto and international clout.

What chance does the unsupported rebellion, whom only seeks to be free just like you and I, have against those animals?

Drop the blinders for the eyes. You can hate me, hate anyone else, but you CANNOT and MUST NOT be blind to the tragedy and genocide in Syria today. Syrians may be different in many ways to us, but they are only fellow humans, with only common aspirations that you and I share, and deserves no less than anyone else.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Good show russia and china..

as to clintons views no comment as it would seriously violate t&c if I state my opinion on that thing ... ( no way in hell is clinton human...)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Russia supports humanitarian cease-fire in Syria

MOSCOW (AP) — Russia's Foreign Ministry has voiced support for a humanitarian cease-fire in Syria.

The ministry's spokesman, Alexander Lukashevich, said Wednesday that Russia is supporting the International Committee of the Red Cross's call for a daily two-hour cease-fire to provide aid to the population of Syria.

Lukashevich says Russia is using its contacts with both the Syrian government and the opposition to help settle humanitarian issues. He also reaffirms Moscow's proposal to send a special United Nations envoy to Syria to help coordinate the delivery of humanitarian aid.

Russia and China have vetoed two Security Council resolutions backing Arab League plans aimed at ending the conflict and condemning President Bashar Assad's crackdown on protests.

I said it before and I will say it again, Russia and China are only going to support Syria for so long before they bolt from the coming backlash.

Whats even better is some of the people in this thread have complained bitterly about civilian deaths and US military actions.

In this case apparently killing civilians is ok because its being done by an Arab military this time.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I do not really like Hilary Clinton, she comes
off as kind of, brash,and evil.
Let Syria handle themselves, they
are in a civil war. Damascus will
lay in pieces if they keep waring
with each other in their own country.

Russia and China are no good.
I think the Clinton just wants to look
stern, good, some big F&*% and they all knew in that cabinet
of the president what Russia an d China
was going to do,
veto this crap.

Let them fight and get it over with
whoever wins wins.
edit on 25-2-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Ill take up that challenge and provide evidence.

Heres an article that says that the US thinktanks suggested years ago that in order to further hamper Iran we take out their most important ally, Assad, by doing things such as backing young miiitant rebellious types, arming them if neccessary, and using western media outlets to sell to the people intervention by making up stories about innocents being killed.

It also shows how almost every agency that is reporting these casualities is western backed and themselves admit to helping the rebels, that their numbers have changed repeatedly, and that almost none of the casualities have been proven. In fact media outlets and the UN have done zero investigating themselves, and are instead 100% taking these bias agencies word for it.

Its a great cited article that fully outlines the case for this supposed tragedy being a staged narrative by western interests to get rid of Assad.

I hope you will read it with an open mind, and I encourage you or anyone else for that matter to provide evidence to the contrary.

www.atimes.com...
edit on 25-2-2012 by Grambler because: forgot to provide cite

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Why doesn't she go dodge some bullets in Bosnia ??

War criminals like her and her husband shouldn't talk about human rights... they should only be able to talk to Bubba in PMITA prisons.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
Hillary throws a tantrum because china and russia won't go along with securing the dollar as a world currency in the mideast. nothing new here.

That about sums it up and is what this is all about.
Ensuring the Dollar remains the reserve currency so the elite can deflate its value at a whim like the parasites they are, thus decreasing the value others have it in other countries, which is THEFT.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Grambler

I do have an open mind, but sorry, I dont leave it at the door when I come to ATS or anywhere else.

Evidences, not opinions. Everyone have one. Just because someone say he saw an unicorn in the barn and we are expected tobelieve him? Are you that simple minded?

I saw no unicorns in any barn, but I certainly do see much bloodshed in Syria today, from various media, as well as the CCP china gov and russian tyrant continues support of a beast dictator.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

That's what i was thinking to,the longer they wait the more

the public will be focused to blame them.But if you look at

the situation it is russa and chinas fault.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Question why is homs the only place where the protests are taking place? sounds to me that elsewhere the Al assad has support otherwise he would be along gone.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Russia and China has something to hide in Syria. If the UN invades , we could very well find something that shouldnt be there that can be tracked to Russia or China.

Chemical weapon research , Biological weapon Research , Nuclear facility research. Something of this sort.

For some reason Russia and China are backing the two most dangerous regimes to Western Powers and their own people.

---

By the way ... lets see you revolt against a modern country. Youd be dead from 5 miles off with an infrared camera pointing at your head while 40mm projectile is bursting into your face or gut.

Killing you is quick and easy , lets throw some torture and killing your family into that and then killing you and let the rest of the country see it. They will shut up real quick.

---
The hypocrites on this thread is disgusting. Very disgusting and i hope you leave America , i am not calling names , but you dont deserve to be an American citizen.
---

All this crap going on in the middle east goes back to the Cold War. Whether you realize it or not people , this is cold war 2.0.
edit on 25-2-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I agree with you, evidence, not opinions. I provided you with a newspaper article that provides evidence that the US has since 2009 intended to provide a false narrative in the region in order to hurt Iran, that all of the western media reports are unverified as they didn't bother to investigate any of these claims and just took them at face value, and that the organizations that are reporting these deaths are biased and western backed.

In addition to this, the article I posted has CITED all of there information. How is this not evidence?

You on the other hand have given not one piece of evidence, and instead have just offered your assertion that you've seen bloodshed.

There is a substantial amount of evidence in the article I provided alone to question the validity of any of the western medias coverage of this, let alone claims from Russia that these reports are false, and empirical evidence from recent events that would force and reasonable person to be somewhat skeptical of this media coverage (see Libya).

Instead of providing evidence, you have chosen to be snarky and claim that those that disagree with your view just hold ridiculous beliefs with no proof. For shame.

Also, you responded to my post rather quickly, did you even have time to read the three page article and check the cites?

I'll make you a deal, if you will do me the kindness of reading the article I presented with an open mind, I promise to do the same to any evidence you will surely provide that defends your view.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join