It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jealous wife 'yanks off' husband's testicles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
News today tells how a jealous wife yanked off her husband's testicles as she accused him of having an affair.

DailyTimes.com
A Romanian man had his testicles ripped off by his wife after she accused him of having an affair.

Fifty-year-old Aurica Marinescu from Constanta managed to call an ambulance before he passed out.Doctors at a local hospital managed to re-attach his scrotum after a ten hour operation. But despite his injuries, Marinescu says he won�t press charges against his wife, according to the local daily Libertatea.

He said: �We were at home when we started to fight over a so-called relationship I had with another woman. She got so angry that she grabbed my scrotum and ripped it off.

He was also quoted yesterday as saying "My wife is very passionate," errr...yeah...just a bit man.

You know, I've heard all the horror stories about about a man getting his dick cut off by his jealous wife/girfriend but this is just a new height of pain and 'wince' factor when you read it. The pain from the is unimaginable, or maybe I just don't want to try and imagine it lol. I'm never going to Romania that's for sure.

[Edited on 19-9-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thats unimaginable pain!! I felt it while reading this article...I feel for that man.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I got a bladder infection after reading that.

How much strength must she have had to YANK off a guy's scrotum????

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
You know, I've heard all the horror stories about about a man getting his dick cut off by his jealous wife/girfriend but this is just a new height of pain and 'wince' factor when you read it. The pain from the is unimaginable, or maybe I just don't want to try and imagine it lol. I'm never going to Romania that's for sure.

Jesus Christ. I can't even begin to imagine the pain that man must have gone trough. Why did he let his wife even do that to him? Anyhow.... poor bastard. That wife of his is one crazy bitch let me tell you that right now. He should have yanked one of her tits off as revenge.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
That wife of his is one crazy bitch let me tell you that right now. He should have yanked one of her tits off as revenge.

hahaha! That is EXACTLY what I said to someone and was about to post it.

Jesus! I mean, can you just imagine the tearing taking place? ARGH!!! Everytime I begin to I just wince and try and think of cuddly rabbits and puppies or something.

You shouldn't go after the family jewels, it just isn't cricket.

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada
You shouldn't go after the family jewels, it just isn't cricket.

Family jewels are sacred artifacts never to be messed with.

They should be worshiped and taken good care of.

new topics

top topics

join