It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum's wife : his surge is the will of God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
America, you really want these two crazy people in the White House? You want to be the joke of the world yet again?

Karen Santorum: Husband's surge 'is God's will'

The wife of presidential candidate Rick Santorum said Thursday that his rise in the polls is due to God working in mysterious ways.

"I personally think this is God's will. I think He has us on a path, and I do think there's a lot more happening than what we're seeing," Karen Santorum told Glenn Beck as she and her husband sat for an interview on his Web-based show, GBTV. "Personally I mean I think Rick's a great guy, and he's really smart and everything. But I think a lot more is happening than what we can actually see."

Frothy mix and his wife are religious nuts... you don't want religious nuts in control of thousands of nukes... Imagine Iran with thousands of nukes. Elect Santorum and this is what you gonna have.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ya know, I go to church and believe in God, but the things this guy says makes me nervous. He apparently doesn't understand what 'separation of church and state' means.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
These war hawk dominionist "Christians" are Pharisees who listen to their father the Devil, the father of lies. All they spew about is, abortion abortion, we must stop abortion, while at the same time, they are chomping at the bit like a fighter pit bull on his chain, who wants at you, bad, toward aborting out of this life, all of the already born, over in other countries. Ye hypocrites. Jesus will say unto ye, depart from me, for I never knew you.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Then why does he look like a demon?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
His surge is brown and frothy and the will of ignorants

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I just wonder what goes through their minds when they do things. According to their faith they will have to be held accountable for all of their choices.

Well since most religions say repent and all shall be forgiven I guess that is their get out of jail card. Religions are a funny thing to me. I mean, in all religions there is a God. Isn't everything after that point useless information if you act in good faith? That is the reason we have religions where God makes certain people and groups better than others, and why we have Religious wars and killings of people in the name of gods.

In fact all it says to me is she thinks God has made her husband to be better than any other human being. Which, correct me if I'm wrong, is against what God teaches?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's so neat that these politicians know exactly what God wants them to do.

But I have to say, God seems to be kind of a flip-flopper.
First he told Herman Cain to run for office, then he sent Rick Perry on "a mission," now he's favoring Santorum.

He should really make up his mind.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

So after losing momentum and eventually losing the nomination, and or the election, is she going to say "this is gods will, and please fully support president and every policy he puts forward, as it surely must be god's will."

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I personally DO want a President who actually HAS religious Faith and is well grounded in a personal set of morals and values for helping to guide decision making.

The key there is 'Personal'. I don't want a Preacher in the White House and Perry lost my support for looking just like one. Santorum is off to a fine start for outdoing Perry for who can be more religious in public. Err..... This isn't what I mean by wanting a President with a moral compass. He's starting to sound like the Anti-Obama.

As much as I want someone else in Office after 2012...I don't think electing someone who is as large a problem or WORSE from the other extreme is any solution. It's just another set of problems with a different course.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
When Cheney was in charge 2000/08 , he was a war mongering Neo-con who did evil things for what he thought was for the good of the country, But he knew it was Wrong and Illegal, so he hid his course.

A nutjob like Sanitorium will let the missles fly and FEEL GOOD about it because he is doing God's will.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whipfather
It's so neat that these politicians know exactly what God wants them to do.

But I have to say, God seems to be kind of a flip-flopper.
First he told Herman Cain to run for office, then he sent Rick Perry on "a mission," now he's favoring Santorum.

He should really make up his mind.

What a great comment! So true, and that truth just makes me laugh. So when Santorum loses, I guess God changed his mind on who he wanted for US President? God might just decide he wants Obama again, you never know with that Guy.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Then how about a Muslim president? Would you have any objection to that? A true Muslim president who follows the Quran, has good morals. You down?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Then why does he look like a demon?

No one knows the scripture better than them demons.

The god of politicians is money and the Super PACs are imposing their will, so technically his wife is right.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
she's a liablity for republicans all around, she used to date an abortion doc

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So, the ditzy wife of some disgusting, corrupt wind-bag claims there are things unseen at work in her husband's bid for the Republican nomination?

Yeah, they're called influence peddlers, Wall Street bottom-feeders, and elitist swine Super PACs.

Why she dragged God into that obscene orgy is anybody's guess.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Well, you are one to ask the hard and direct questions.

While we are in a shooting war where the enemy is entirely of that religion and faith? No... I do NOT support a Faithful Muslim being in the White House or any top levels of U.S. Federal power. It's like saying we could have elected an American of strong German identity in the middle of World War II. Madness....

AFTER this war is over? Sure.. Why not. I honestly have to say that I can't see the issue by that factor alone. Now having said that, I do not and will not have the beliefs of any faith shoved on me. Whether that is a Mormon Romney, a Christian Santorum or your fictional Muslim candidate in a future race.

If their Faith guides them...personally...while they have the wisdom to keep that OUT of direct public policy, then they can worship a kumquat for all I care, as long as the basic values of life and freedom are ones they share.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So when the doesn't win, that'll be God's Will too, right?
Whatever.
This is why I'd rather have a secular person in the white house.
People can have their religions of course.
But if it in any way bleeds over into the job that has to be done ...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This guy is an extremist wingnut. The fact that people are voting for him scares the hell out of me. Put him in the White House and see him try to push us backwards into the middle ages. next up: public witch burnings.....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Why she dragged God into that obscene orgy is anybody's guess.

Probably because her Eyes (are) Wide Shut

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

So this is a religious war in your eyes, a war against muslims...hmm, I thought it was a war against terrorism

top topics

<<   2 >>

join