It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who rules?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
A lot of the information about the "ruling elite" that is posted on conspiracy-boards seems outdated to me. The idea of one competition-less group such as the "Illuminati" ruling things also doesn't seem right. Browsing around I found an interesting site that lists all the most powerful and richest people, institutions, corporations, families. And not only that, it also shows the inter-connectedness of many of them...something the crowd on ATS will really enjoy seeing. The site is:

They rule

I haven't spent much time on it, but I think that if you do a little digging you can bring up some pretty interesting connections and data. Looking forward to your thoughts.

The main question of this thread (independent of the link) though, is: Who rules?

My personal opinion is that Google and Facebook (for example) have more power than most "secret societies" put together. But I can't be certain.

So who rules?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this!

I just had a peek, and the site seems a little complicated...it looks as though you're supposed to know who you're looking for. Great for research purposes I guess. The real question is...who is the richest, most influential figure on the planet?

The conspiracy buffs will have a field day with this...any bets on how many reposts this thread gets?

edit on CSaturdayam434346f46America/Chicago25 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I would say the House of Rothschild rules. They are supposed to own half the money on the planet. Not only that they do it very quietly.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
I would say the House of Rothschild rules. They are supposed to own half the money on the planet. Not only that they do it very quietly.

This would be one example of something that might be outdated. They had a lot of money a hundred years ago, but it seems new players have entered the game board...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

IMO the 400 families have always owned this world and will continue to do so. They are the real "oligarchs" of our society.

asheham.wordpress.com...

That's just Americas, I believe, but further research can show how those 400 families have influenced events sine the early 10th century.

~Tenth
edit on 2/25/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
that is not correct. non-humans are in charge, powers of fate called spirits, god, angel demons etc.
if you look at the lives on top of the pyramid, the "high elite", you will also find death, sorrow, and pain. family members die of illness or accidents. there are other beings pulling the strings.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

A lot of the information about the "ruling elite" that is posted on conspiracy-boards seems outdated to me. The idea of one competition-less group such as the "Illuminati" ruling things also doesn't seem right. Browsing around I found an interesting site that lists all the most powerful and richest people, institutions, corporations, families. And not only that, it also shows the inter-connectedness of many of them...something the crowd on ATS will really enjoy seeing. The site is:

I dont get it why cant these rich elite's be members of the illuminati? As one of the other posters said the rothchild family owns half the money of the world. Does that not seem competition-less?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Who are the Bankers?

They get what they want.

They operate outside the laws.
They are not prosecuted.
They manipulate the markets.
They rip off investors and get away with it.
They finance wars.
They finance the abomination of food.
They rape the geological face of nations for profit.

And then they get bailed out.

Thought provoking.

Yet, the banking cartel lacks the mystery to be intriguing...
So then consider this...

"Due to their vast wealth and surplus of materials the Knights Templars
essentially invented banking, as we know it."

www.newadvent.org...
www.crystalinks.com...

Who is The Shadow Government?

Jesuit Adam Weishaupt, 1748 – 1811
Founder of the Illuminati, 1776

Born at Ingolstadt, Germany, in the heart of Roman Catholic Bavaria from which originated the Order’s Thirty Years’ War (1618-1648), Adam Weishaupt, a White German Gentile, was educated by the Jesuits; in 1775 he became a notorious professor of the Vatican’s murderous Canon Law, including the evil, Counter-Reformation Council of Trent. Since Pope Clement XIV’s Bull of Extinction was not enforced in Lutheran Germany, the Order flourished at its University of Ingolstadt, out of which Weishaupt established the Illuminati in 1776 and joined the Grand Orient Masonic Lodge in 1777. He united the magnificent financial empire of the Cabalistic, Masonic, Jewish House of Rothschild, the „Guardians of the Vatican’s Treasury,” with the opulence of the international and secret, anti-Jewish Race, primarily White Gentile Society of Jesus

www.amazon.com...

edit on 25-2-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
One page isnt even through and there are half a dozen different opinions on who rules. Since all of them cant be true at the same time, several must be false.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Who rules?

No-one. We are such an egocentric species. Also too short-lived.

The biggest conspiracy in this genre, is that there is none.

Just my humble opinion of course.

We can speculate on the Buildabears, Illuminati, Masons, Rothchilds, etc.

But in reality?

None.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Perhaps rather a paradox.
To discover who rules one must investigate.

All is not as it seems

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
[To discover who rules one must investigate.

All is not as it seems

I investigated the ideas you and others bring forth for decades. Thats why I no longer believe them.

Bankers have some power but there is not one bank, there are thousands. In the muslim world different people are in power than in the asian world, etc.

But Im not in arguing with you. Just wanted to put out the question and let readers decide for themselves - of the many variations put forward.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

For decades...wow you have got me there.

I dont have a definitive answer, nor am I asserting that anyone
rules, for certain. I attempted to frame my post as a question, hence the question marks.

Often times in chasing the answer, I am led in circles.
However, many times in researching The Banking Cartel, The International
Bankers, the trail stops cold at thier feet. Just an idea....

I like to discuss all of this, as often times I learn things I did not know.

edit on 25-2-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The main question of this thread (independent of the link) though, is: Who rules?

My personal opinion is that Google and Facebook (for example) have more power than most "secret societies" put together. But I can't be certain.

So who rules?

G & FB are incomplete renditions of a global social media complex. These are just psychological testing grounds right now. The same could be said for all major internet media forums, including ATS.

Once G & FB have reached a certain threshold (25% world population?) then a new social media platform will be introduced for the entire planet with all the bells and whistles that are currently under development, e.g., error-free language software translation, fully cybernetic economic resource management (no need for a banker anymore), and more.

The inherent safety of this system is in it's transparency & openness. We are moving toward a more open and transparent world wide social system. Our new global system will be run by Artificial Intelligence - the big hush-hush secret - this is bigger than the Illuminati or the Bilderbergers or the Templars or whoever you can think of.

Who rules now? Basically, small economic factions run the world economy and politics but that will change once AI is born and begins to analyze the situation. All consumables and all resources will become so cheap because the AI will have removed any profiteering from the economic systems.

In the nearest future, the people will rule everything, via the Cybernetic open source economy. The new age is almost here. I don't think it is possible to stop it barring a meteor bombardment or a zombie virus, but still, the AI will be designed for 1. human preservation and 2. self-preservation. We don't have anything to worry about.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
The problem is, the onion skin keeps getting thicker after losing each layer.

The large and extra large "stockholders" are hiding inside the major and minor investment banks and insurance companies and real estate trusts.

Those "holding tanks" are all private companies and will not disclose who owns what.
Many executives in the large holding tanks don't know everything.
An example would be Coca-Cola.....how many people know the formula ? not many.

The "billionaires" own shares within these holding tanks.
The "visible" holdings are their own real estate and businesses.
They funnel the excess money to the holding tanks.

Many "super" elites don't even have individual assets that amount to "billions".
The assets are spread out within families and frosted with hundreds of company names and owned by layered companies worldwide. But all the end profits go into the investment accounts eventually.

The Rothschild companies have thousands of "holdings" in thousands of names.
The Vatican operates the same way.
Neither seem to be listed anywhere as "individuals".

We notice also that China, with all its' communist glory, has many billionaires not to mention millionaires.
Notice the list has many Chinese with the same ranking?
That's because those "individuals" are all part of the same ancient elite families.
Forbes list for China (filtered)

China has been involved in world trade for thousands of years. The ancient trade routes were around and well established long before Rome ! Their "wealth" structures may have been in place before the rest of the world.

Nations (and their "leaderships") do exactly the same thing and act as cloaking scapegoats for the worldwide corporations and super-elites.

link   
The big boys are all "owned" by the "stockholders".

Most of the "stockholders" are big institutions.

Many own stock in each other.

Yahoo finance has the info.

Notice here Bank of America (symbol BAC) has "direct" holders with a few hundred thousand shares.

Note however that some big institutions have a few hundred MILLION shares !!!!

search for other banks and you will see the same pattern.

BAC Major Holders

The "individuals" have very little say in policies.

The big institutions have some of the same "advisory staffs" for ALL their bank holdings as well as other corporate holdings.

The big institutions are all "private" and do not disclose WHO actually calls the shots !!!
many are big time MBA's and London schooled professionals.
They remain "cloaked" and are some of the same people advising the governments worldwide.
These people are agents for the real Powers That Be.......for real.

Very well structured and very very secretive.

Any time we see a real name of a real person, you can be certain that they are mid and low level scapegoats.

The genuine power is concealed.......

STATE STREET CORPORATION is a major player and manipulator of the game.

State Street Corporation, or just simply State Street is a U.S. based financial services holding company. State Street was founded in 1792, and is headquartered in the Financial District area of Boston at One Lincoln Street.[2] State Street has offices in major financial centers throughout the world.

State Street Bank and Trust Company, a custodian bank, and its sister company State Street Global Advisors (SSgA), which is a leading registered investment advisor, together comprise the principal operating companies within parent company State Street Corporation.

State Street Global Advisors

These are some of the people who actually decide how, when, and who the next mergers will be....
including nations and groups like the European Union, etc.

It is all about the money.....nothing else phases these bad boys.

London based Rothschilds are major holders of the holders.

link   
they all loop into and around and from each other !!

for example:

State Street is one of their own largest stockholders

(that changes from time to time however)

finance.yahoo.com...

note: "major holders" is in the left column
finance.yahoo.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

finance.yahoo.com...
note that Vanguard stock leads to a dead end on ownership

(the left column has no "major holders" link !

This is how they hide TPTB and keep 'em anonymous !

edit on Feb-25-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Just follow the money...

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Knowledge of the workings of the Universe allows one to manipulate energy, and they call it "magic". You can use this magic for two purposes: For the benevolence and benefit of humanity in general, or for selfish gain, i.e, power and money. The former is white magic and the latter is black magic. These are directly proportionate to the two types of Kabbalah: There is Intellectual Kabbalah which incarnates the Ego and Intuitive Kabbalah which incarnates the Divine Self, also known as the Monad or the Christ Consciousness. You are either STS (Service-to-Self) oriented or STO (Service to Others) oriented. No one is totally bad and no one is totally good, so there is a dividing line at the 50 percent point. It appears that those below the 50 percent line will not fare well with the new energies coming in during the Shift of the Ages which will allegedly come to some sort of turning point or climax this year. It appears that current world events would back this up.

There has always been a power struggle going on behind the scenes between various secret societies. There have always been white lodges and black lodges. Unfortunately, the negatively-oriented black lodges run by greedy pigs who can't ever take their snouts out of the money trough have dominated most of the time because they don't play by the rules. They are for the most part warmongers who indulge in human sacrifice to their negatively oriented ET gods. For that reason, the white lodges must practice in secrecy and do some underhanded things just to survive. Many times they have to make decisions as to how much human suffering they must allow to prevent a greater evil from taking place.

There would be no free nations in the world today if it were not for the White Lodges of the Illuminati. They were behind the French, Russian and American Revolutions. Don't be misled by the infiltration and subsequent corruption that followed after these revolutions. Their intent of freeing people from monarchy and tyranny is clear.

The White Lodges of the Illuminati would like to eliminate Democracy and Capitalism, a failed experiment but a necessary step in the Hegelian Dialectic evolutionary learning curve, and establish a Meritocratic Society similar to the structure of the Asian Secret Societies. No one advances because of who their parents are, who their friends are, or how much they inherit. People advance strictly on their own merits, no one is more than ten times richer than the poorest people, and no one lives in poverty, no, not even the lazy who don't want to work. There will always be those and they simply must be given the basic necessities of life.

edit on 27-2-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2012 by SimontheMagus because: spelling

edit on 27-2-2012 by SimontheMagus because: addition for clarity

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

What a brilliant picture, practically sums up the system lol. I guess we could be here all day debating ultimately, there is an 'Elite' power in control however in terms of if this is the 'Illuminati' or the 'OWO' of the 'Illuminati' I guess will just never know. even if democracy fails which it has and the people realise the fraud and deception, even if things change we will never know what truly happened in terms who exactly were these elite men. for what you do not see with your own eyes is subject to a 'Chinese whispers' type scenario.

although my response might sound sceptical regarding the elite, I highly believe that they exist in a dynasty of families, or else our world wouldn't and in theory shouldn't be as screwed up as it is today.

Peave & love yaaaal.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join