It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breastfeeding in Church? Get kicked out

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia

I'm also going to refrain from responding to you as best I can.

You are just fishing with troll bait for an argument and I won't give you the satisfaction.

A straight forward question is "trolling"? Interesting.

And then you feel the need to qualify "uncovered"?

OK

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Does Jesus have corn rows in that pic?

Im all for attractive women whipping out the goods but if we just start letting every fat chick with a baby do the same the world will become aa far scarier place. Bottle that milk yiu hussies. Unless youre attractive. Skinny is required to be attractive. Ive seen some stuff man and some things. Baby suffocating under enormous blue veined nightmare of flesh. Its church you heathens. Pooping is natural too buti think most reasonable people refrain from mqking excuses for doing that on a park bench.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Its church you heathens.

Well yes you are right. Church - - where children are to be seen but not heard - - or breast fed.

This woman was actually pretty hot - - did you see the video.

Doesn't sound to me that you would have kicked her out.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's really pathetic when a woman breastfeeding causes an uproar. It's a natural act, it's not her fault society has equated breasts with sex, and it surely isn't her fault that a perverted priest (or pastor) was rude and sick enough to make a problem out of it because he attributed a natural, god-given process with sex and indecency.

It's pathetic. I'm a sixteen year old male and some of these posters I'd swear were eighth grade boys who just discovered what a breast was. Get over it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'd say this woman has a small UN case to run against the church in question, and by extension the laws that ban this in public. Depriving a child of nourishment is surely an action against an innocent child!

THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED BEYOND BELIEF! (but of course they won't be)

Akushla

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I didnt find her at all attractive but I really dont think there needs to be any sort of issue with breastfeeding mothers. I did that thing where I typed something sarcastic and it came out serious again. If I ever call anyone a heathen its a sure sign Im not being serious.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Its probably ironic that they almost certainly identify with family values.

lol, of course this happened in Georgia. That explains everything.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

Hush your sassmiuth whippersnapper. I know what a breast is. Feel like bags of sand.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I just post my feelings and bang away at them as you see fit.
I am a male and every time a women decides to breast feed near me It makes me edgy and I have no idea why.

Here in Ontario women are allowed to go topless anytime they want to but just like the guys not in restaurants and bars.

I tend to agree with some posters here that this was a show of defiance and not really necessary.......It is not that hard to just step out somewhere private and do the feeding thing.

I think part of my dislike of this "breast feeding in public" might be because I am a male and all males look at breasts.
Nowadays if you even look at someone wrong you are called a pervert or worse.

There is public outcry all the time about rape and so forth and so on............ keep the boobies tucked in and know when junior needs lunch before hand and save us all the headaches please.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

reply to post by ofNight

Hush your sassmiuth whippersnapper. I know what a breast is. Feel like bags of sand.

Preparing for a flood will never be the same..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

That cracked me up so much.
My stomach hurts.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

reply to post by ofNight

You are going to want to take that post back once you sober up, I sure hope you enjoy your morning.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I didnt find her at all attractive but I really dont think there needs to be any sort of issue with breastfeeding mothers. I did that thing where I typed something sarcastic and it came out serious again. If I ever call anyone a heathen its a sure sign Im not being serious.

Oh I know. I know you were just showing how ridiculous this all is.

Babies should suffer - because adult males sexualized boobs? How bizarre.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
I tend to agree with some posters here that this was a show of defiance and not really necessary.......It is not that hard to just step out somewhere private and do the feeding thing.

But why should she have to step outside to feed a baby? Because someone else feels uncomfortable?

Before the Disability Act - - my disabled mom was asked to leave restaurants (even during her meal) - - because someone else felt uncomfortable viewing a person with a disability.

I say - - if someone in the church felt uncomfortable with a baby being fed - - they should leave.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Ugh what kind of person would ask someone to leave for having a disability? I would be enraged if I saw that happen.

It is weird to me that boobs are sexualized in this situation. Its kind of creepy to me actually.

Above poster I am sadly sober. Just cant type on this Nook very well. I regret nothing.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee.

I say - - if someone in the church felt uncomfortable with a baby being fed - - they should leave.

exactly - and further , if an adult is so uptight that he cannot cope with the view of a breast without embuggerance - is he really fit to be a minister of a church ?

theres far more to bein a minister tha reading the bible

maybe " view a breast calmly ` should be added to this directive

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I can understand why religious persons would find breast feeding inappropriate.
Breast feeding is a very natural thing, which directly contradicts religion and religious people
who are drawn to very unnatural ideas.

This being the reason I am not a religious person.
As a parent, I've gotta say that a hungry child comes before god's need of worship.
If god doesn't like it, he shouldn't have put milk dispensers in female breasts.

edit on 25-2-2012 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

I breastfed in church. I covered up, but I wouldn't have been offended if someone else hadn't. People need to get a grip. I never understood where all this boob fear comes from.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

because breasts have " magical powers " beyond " gods powers "

they must have -people claim that " god " cures illness , saves people from disasters , etc etc

but when they are faced with a bare naked breast - " god " is no help what so ever , and no-where to be seen

so they just cannot cope

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not one of these threads again....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join