It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Retarded Video on Youtube.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
WARNING; If you decide to watch this clip, don´t blame me for possibly wanting your 5 minutes of your life back.

I just watched this and immediately came to the conclusion this must be the most retarded effort i have EVER seen. With theories like this, there is no wonder alot of people find "conspiracy theories" crazy.

That is however only my opinion. Maybe there is something i missed?

You decide.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Obviously you have never seen the Fred of Youtube..... might change your mind of the title of this thread.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
ahahahahahah best video ever OP

I don't even know what to say.

At least he was being a creative troll

edit on 25-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This should be posted in jokes and puns forum, this is had me nearly falling of my chair lol the guy actually belives what he is saying

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by definity

I'm pretty sure he is a troll and doesn't believe any of it, look at his other vids

edit on 25-2-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
dude it must be a joke

edit on 25-2-2012 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

With an extremely open mind I can see the pyramid connection as it soley pertains to shape. But what I fail to see is, the human body acting or performing as if it has a pyramid inside it? How about starting there in the hypothesis.

I.e. These are ways a human body acts like it has a pyramid inside it.
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3

Here is my theory as to why this happens.

????? Funny none the less I suppose.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
WARNING; If you decide to watch this clip, don´t blame me for possibly wanting your 5 minutes of your life back.

I just watched this and immediately came to the conclusion this must be the most retarded effort i have EVER seen. With theories like this, there is no wonder alot of people find "conspiracy theories" crazy.

That is however only my opinion. Maybe there is something i missed?

You decide.

Well he may well be a troll and you may consider the vid ridiculous / a joke and/or retarded but these guys seem to think there is something to the fish head threory

Woody

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I just cannot believe they cut the head off of the nice Trout. What did that Trout ever do to anybody. And we can only assume that they keep these trout in captivity until they get ready to use them in demonstrations.

Those Trout never wanted to war with anybody and prove they have Nuclear war tech. Prove they have the bomb.

my bad wrong thread.

Yep its stupid!!!

new topics

top topics

join