It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of warcraft Online anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hey guys does anyone have WoW that would like to play? im new to the game i only got it for my gf but it seems pretty good and NEVER ENDING by the looks of things...i bought wotlk and the newest addon but accorting to blizzard my cd keys are screwed so waiting for new ones but after that it should be ok so if anyone wants to im free to play?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
dumped Wow when Kung fu Panda was announced.

Swtor ftw.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Dumped it some time earlier, Pandarens were only accurate proof of right decision.

Swtor ftw.

Im done with MMORPG's for some time, gonna wait for something revolutionary

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
ya first month playing wow was amazing then i dumped it also: too repetitive , everyone is too uber, no real challenge , if you die you dont loose anything... currently on holidays from mmorpg's after i have played eve online a while ... gonna wait for diablo3 and see how it is. once i was in a stage where i thought that im gonna play online until im old...but age taught me otherwise
edit on 25-2-2012 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Swtor ftw.

Mists of Pandaria is probably going to be the best thing to ever happen to the game.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Hey guys does anyone have WoW that would like to play? im new to the game i only got it for my gf but it seems pretty good and NEVER ENDING by the looks of things...i bought wotlk and the newest addon but accorting to blizzard my cd keys are screwed so waiting for new ones but after that it should be ok so if anyone wants to im free to play?

Ah, I still love WoW, even with all of the aggravation that comes with it. My main is a level 85 Blood Elf Priest named Verchiel, on the realm Ner'zhul, if you are ever in that neigbourhood. I am always happy to help. ~_^

~V

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Im not sure what relm im on but ive just upgraded to cataclysm and my character names are Tiddley, wolfies

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
Im not sure what relm im on but ive just upgraded to cataclysm and my character names are Tiddley, wolfies

If you look on your character selection screen in the upper right-hand corner, it will tell you the name of your realm/server directly above the 'Change Realm' button. Or, if you would simply like a run through a dungeon every so often, you can private message me your RealID email address. That way the realm would not really matter. ~_^

~V

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaehne

Ok thanks
ill have look once my gf is finished playing it trying to catch up to my level.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Ultima Online, Atlantic

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I think my server is hells gate or something sounding like that i WOULD show u if my gf ever let me go neer it lol
edit on 1-3-2012 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I play Warcraft all the time both alliance & horde on various servers. I have 1 lvl 85, several 80s,70s & 60's. I have been playing the game since 2007. Im also on the anti panda band wagon but not going to give it up. I just wont create a panda.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ok new question, if i bought the battlechest and put in the code for it to register and then i bought lich king then cataclysm would i only have to put in the cataclysm key code?

new topics

top topics

join