It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghanistan Nato officers shot dead in Kabul ministry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Afghanistan Nato officers shot dead in Kabul ministry

www.bbc.co.uk

Two Nato officers have been killed in the interior ministry in the Afghan capital Kabul, coalition officials say.

Nato said an "individual" had turned his gun on the officers but denied earlier reports he was a Westerner.

Afghan security officials said those killed were an American colonel and major. Local media reports suggest the incident followed a "verbal clash".

Nato commander Gen John Allen said all Nato personnel were being recalled from Afghan ministries on security grounds.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
It would seem since the Quran burning by U.S forces a couple days back things are getting more and more heated as of late. Almost makes you wonder what is going to happen when the u>s pulls out..? (If we ever do..)

Get out and let them have the country. Like I have said before let people run their own country. Sure stop the terror, but sometimes I think we are the terror. We are the invading force. Time to move on people. Lives are worth more then your stupid war effort. What do we make of this ATS?

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just seen this may have been posted already.

Mods can close or delete if it is related to the other thread.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm starting to think there has been coordination behind this response to the burning. It's sure picking up momentum and speed as if people had been waiting for just this type of thing to happen.

I'm sure no one staged the actual burning in the trash pile. It just crosses my mind in watching this that Taliban and AQ commanders may have planned out a great deal in advance.....all holding on whatever trigger event may come along to sufficiently anger the people to follow the plan we're seeing come into being now.

I could be all wrong..and this could ALL be spontaneous like we're supposed to believe it is. And Egypt could have been 100% pure, uncoordinated people power for removing Mubarak too.

edit on 25-2-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

No I agree with you on that. This maybe have been planned in advance with some coordination. Also to be honest Karzai was pretty POed when the burnings and the way NATO/U.S forces have been working in his country and dealing with the Taliban.

Sad thing with this is that the Taliban were close to doing talks with the U.S to try to end violence (wont happen) but at least its a step closer. Then this drama happens with the Quran and the NATO murders...They are most def upset...

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

No I agree with you on that. This maybe have been planned in advance with some coordination. Also to be honest Karzai was pretty POed when the burnings and the way NATO/U.S forces have been working in his country and dealing with the Taliban.

Sad thing with this is that the Taliban were close to doing talks with the U.S to try to end violence (wont happen) but at least its a step closer. Then this drama happens with the Quran and the NATO murders...They are most def upset...

-SAP-

The Taliban will never capitulate , but they will lie about doing so to further their cause as the Koran allows them to do so , if fighting the cause of allah.

I also do not see us leaving that hell hole of a country due to the massive supply of Lithium . We all know this is what all electronics run on when not connected to a permanent power supply.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
It's not just in forums like ATS that more of us are becoming aware of what is going on, more and more the US, Britain, France et al are being seen for the invading liars that they are, they are losing support because people want peace throughout the world, our neighbours and friends are every colour and every creed, and we all just want to live alongside our neighbours and get along. We are all more than tired of our taxes being used to finance TBTB's forays into the middle east to gain more resources and enough lives have been lost on all sides.

So......, yes absolutely , support starts waning and the order goes out to burn the Quran so things become heated and a few more US soldiers die, and the result is renewed anger and outrage on all sides, and so it goes on, and on. There is nothing like watching a few more of our military die while we watch the evening news on the ............."tell -lie- vision" to increase our patriotic cry.

Until the tables turn on these rogue and corrupt governments nothing will ever change, and that is the sad reality that is our future.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
If you don't want to be shot at don't go invading other people's countries

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Lol yep, and don't stomp on other people's beliefs either.

-SAP-
edit on 25-2-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Also, stay indoors at all times when visiting America since gangs use guns a lot. Unless those two British tourists who were shot in Florida can be considered "invaders" through using your own brand of retarded logic.

top topics

join