It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Tyranny: Connecting The Dots

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
It's actualy a hexagram, and is the symbol of Moloch, a demon

Not sure where you got that, but the hexagram as it is in the Star of David, with intersecting AND interlocking triangles, is an ancient sacred symbol representing the union of male and female at the highest level on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, which is the key to ascension. Upward pointing triangle: The Phallus. Downward pointing triangle: The Yoni.

It isn't the first time that imbeciles with nefarious intent misused sacred symbols. They did the same thing with the Swastika.
edit on 28-2-2012 by SimontheMagus because: correction

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Is the 15 trillion UK fraud serious or a proper joke?

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

This post on The White Hats blog claims to have one of the actual bank transfer notes, if you scroll down you'll see it and also an explanation about it : tdarkcabal.blogspot.com...

There's also other info there, no idea how true or not it actually is though.

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
So, which is it...?:

The point of no return has long been passed. It wont be long before the final nail is hammered into the the proverbial coffin... unless we do something about it and stop this train before

Slight contradiction there

Other than that, good info on how what we are doing now cannot be sustained indefinitely!

(S & F for that, at least)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
You are wrong. He has handled billions in terrorist funds and busted several large scale money laundering scams. You are simply lying in that above statement.

I could be wrong, but as far as I can tell, that is not varified any where apart from Lord James's lips. He says, "My biggest client was the IRA and I am pleased to say that I managed to write off more than £1bn of its money." That's a hell of a lot of money for the Provisional Irish Republican Army. As of 2005, it's estimated their yearly revenue is £15 million through crime and "legitimate" business. Now, a lot of the IRA's money dried up after 9/11. Misguided rich Americans pulled the plug on funding IRA terrorism after they got some terror shoved in their faces, but £1 billion seems... unbelievable.

I would be happy to see a Government review of the 15 Trillion Dollars transferred, as long as it didn't cost the British taxpayer too much.

Ill leave the subject with a quote from The Independent (UK Newspaper):

One Labour peer said: "This speech has been the talk of the bars in the House of Lords and the general view is that it is bonkers. If anything he said is true, it should be looked into, but we all think he's in a parallel universe."

edit on 28-2-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: added text

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zigguratvertigo

One Labour peer said: "This speech has been the talk of the bars in the House of Lords and the general view is that it is bonkers. If anything he said is true, it should be looked into, but we all think he's in a parallel universe."
Yes I've already read that article and a few others. They are trying to dismiss him as a crazy old fool because they all know he's onto something big, and at the very least he has enough circumstantial evidence to warrant some sort of official preliminary investigation. They are the crazy old fools for ignoring him, and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up dead some time in the near future due to a "heart attack". You need to look past the mainstream propaganda. Anyone who is posing a risk to their illegal schemes is always labelled as a crazy fool, despite how much evidence they offer. If you actually believe he should be simply ignored and labelled as a crackpot you are stupendously naive.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I've been following Wilcock and Fulford for a while now.(Wilcock for over a year, mostly because he advocates the Law of One which really rang true for me)

So Ben wrote in his free blog on January 8th source of this year about this Romanov guy who claims he's the descendent of Anastasia Romanov, and he's heir to the Russian throne. He also claims that the 'Illuminati' group he works for started the French, Russian, and American revolutions....

He translates what this guy has to say in Japanese here: (the original video from fulford's site has been removed)

Well after watching this I googled 'Alexander Romanov' and towards the bottom of the first page–but it's now the third link on google–is the ArmageddonConspiracy.co.uk site which claims that Romanov is a fraud and he stole most of their work and called it his, they call him Richard Sorge (who was a Cold War era spy). The link is here

Now the armageddonconspiracy site is chock full of info about the Illuminati. I don't know if it's true, I mean there is so so much there. They claim that if you read all of their site you'll be on par with some low level Illuminati initiates. I haven't read that much, it always kind of freaks me out after a while. But the main thing is they took all of their ebooks down because of this Romanov character.

Now in looking for the video with Ben and Alex, I came upon this site benjaminfulford.blog.shinobi.jp... where it says

Illuminati is a GNOSIS SECRET SOCIETY
Alexander believes Armageddon Conspiracy is a real illuminati site, and it might be an Artificial Intelligence, A. I.

It's pretty broken english and I don't know if it is one of ben's real sites or not. At the bottom of the page it also has a link to amazon.jp with a book written by Ben Fulford and Alexander Romanov (and Romanov's book "666" or something, that is nowhere to be found on US google)

Also, if you go poking around youtube or the comments section of the first link provided, you find what is supposedly Romanov's youtube channel, filled with videos that are a bunch of subtitled pictures saying things like they (Romanov's Illuminati) have the Voynich Manuscript(completely indecipherable and available to view online), the "Ring of Power" (just like good ol' Bilbo's), and that if power doesn't transfer over to Prince Harry, they will nuke the banking district of London.

I really thought that Ben was working against TPTB and getting some real information out to us. Now with last week's post about this Romanov guy I really don't know what to think.

I see the bankers resigning, Rupert Murdoch's Sun execs getting arrested, and that gives my heart hope, but then there is this incredible looming question of what happens when after they're gone? At some point in time it has to come to the mainstream, but then again it relates back to Plato's 'Allegory of the Cave' in his Republic or Orson Welles broadcast of The War of the Worlds. If people find out about this they're going to be really F&^%IN PISSED

What do you guys think about this Romanov dude? Antichrist or another tool?
edit on 3/3/12 by schlomo because: tried to fix the vid

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by schlomo
I
What do you guys think about this Romanov dude? Antichrist or another tool?

Frauds of feather fraud together.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by zigguratvertigo

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Yes I've already read that article and a few others. They are trying to dismiss him as a crazy old fool because they all know he's onto something big, and at the very least he has enough circumstantial evidence to warrant some sort of official preliminary investigation. They are the crazy old fools for ignoring him, and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up dead some time in the near future due to a "heart attack". You need to look past the mainstream propaganda. Anyone who is posing a risk to their illegal schemes is always labelled as a crazy fool, despite how much evidence they offer. If you actually believe he should be simply ignored and labelled as a crackpot you are stupendously naive.

Cool down.

Lord Doofus address was awful, he was irregular, unprepared, rambling and circumstantial. Even Lord Doofus admitted the fraud may actually be within this mysterious man who contacted him.

Whether the message, any or all, of the Trillion $$$ bond reports are truthful, or not, remains to be seen, if ever seen...but Lord Doofus...if he was picked for this job it was on purpose.

Call in the clown(s) when the circus is in town (Wilcock, Fulford, Lord Doofus et al) more here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-3-2012 by Seconal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The video you posted in relation to British House of Lords

Ohhhh myyy goodness.
Thanks for posting. Great thread totally fantastic and i hope members share further than ATS.

You want to read my thread here regarding A Certain World Trade Center Tenant

edit on 4-3-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seconal

Lord Doofus address was awful, he was irregular, unprepared, rambling and circumstantial. Even Lord Doofus admitted the fraud may actually be within this mysterious man who contacted him.

Whether the message, any or all, of the Trillion $$$ bond reports are truthful, or not, remains to be seen, if ever seen...but Lord Doofus...if he was picked for this job it was on purpose.

Call in the clown(s) when the circus is in town (Wilcock, Fulford, Lord Doofus et al) more here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What childish name can you come up with for Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders?

The Fed Audit

www.sanders.senate.gov...

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

He's no Lord Doofus. 'Nuff said, over to you.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Randy Maugans from Off Planet Radio has a kind of objective opinion on the Wilcock/Fulford story and he has an interview here Alex Collier via Off Planet Radio. Maugans says:

Alex Collier interview with Shiny Demise Radio: The great deception now riffing through the internet about global financial reform. Collier says that Fulford and Wilcock info are sincere---BUT (and we have said this)---there is a whole other level of deception by the elites and the offworlders/Annunaki...

I'm about half way now, and he's talking about his time in the IRS but the first 20-25 min he says all of these bank resignations are still being controlled from the very top. They're simply getting rid of the people who would make it harder to have a one world government, and then after so long they would introduce the public to the Demi-gods who are really no different from us. I think the really relevant chunk is the first 20-25 minutes. I'll keep listening though

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by schlomo

My understanding of all this is it's all a bunch of BS. Who is to say that this is not just another link in the chain leading up to exactly what TPTB have been planning all along?

Paranoia is the tool that fuels the fire in the grand scheme of things, this is pretty much standard operating procedure in the CIA. I think that this story is a lot more convoluted than any of us can really comprehend. Then again this is probably exactly what they want, an overwhelming plan which is "super secret".

Until I see an overwhelming majority of the population calling out the bull s#$! that politicians and the mass media sell as "normal" policies or actions I do not see a large shift in the same old game. I find a lot of these stories to be very suspicious, a "122 pact of countries" that is preparing global shakedowns of the banking institutions or these other secret groups or organizations battling behind the scenes for the "good of humanity".

Truth is that it is rather a simple historical fact that ever since the beginning of organized social order starting with Hammurabi and the Sumerians, the rich have always exerted control over the poor. I believe that more people are waking up to the injustice that the elite especially the super rich global banking families have a lot of control and influence on policy and decision making. The problem is there is no clear and concise movement or organization of central ideology to get the masses to hop on the gravy train.

In order to have true change conspiracy theories and stories of secret societies must be rejected. Instead it's simple, tommy (banks and bankers) have all the toys, and billy (the majority of citizens) don't. Why? because they know how to leverage money and feed their american dream bull crap agenda to the masses. One of my favorite movies, 300 where Leonidas is confronted by the Persian messenger and is told to basically give up using "we are the majority" and "we have the most soldiers and money" as a psychological status quo type of argument for surrender. The only problem is Leonidas knew what the consequences were of being controlled by this type of system and kicked that A hole down the well for supporting such tyranny.

Congress has single digit approval ratings and Obama has around 28% as of this post. The general public is fed up with the same old rhetoric they ARE starting to get it. All the tinder needs is a spark to get the fire lit under the ass of the mass.

It's simple, there may or may not be "Illuminati" but the facts remain the same. The rich use their money as influence, money is power, ultimate power is true corruption, the problem has been so played out over history but the masses think they are helpless because the system has been set and can never be changed. I say nay, collectively, in a peaceful, disobedient manner change can come it just has to be so simple, so powerful of a social idea that it can not be ignored.

It's a tough road however because most of the counter quo movements that have attempted to start up have all been labeled in the main stream as radical, conspiracy theorists or just plain crazy. But hey Einstein was bat s$#@ yet he made the biggest leaps in scientific advancement in the last 1000 years. Why? because he used intellect and solid mathematics, any one who tried to discredit him; his attitude remained "prove me wrong".

The mathematics say that a few very rich investors and bankers have a collective control over finance. It is not up to them to decide what is right for humanity, it is the right of the PEOPLE. Just because the elite has conscripted vast material wealth through financial instruments that they have created (and yes that is a proven fact) what gives them the right to create policy or decide why wars are fought?

I'd rather be labeled crazy and fight for freedom than to live under fear of the system, by the rich, of the rich, and for the rich.

So please,

Prove me wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgec24

It's simple, there may or may not be "Illuminati" but the facts remain the same. The rich use their money as influence, money is power, ultimate power is true corruption, the problem has been so played out over history but the masses think they are helpless because the system has been set and can never be changed. I say nay, collectively, in a peaceful, disobedient manner change can come it just has to be so simple, so powerful of a social idea that it can not be ignored.
Do you really believe the masses have it in them to come together in such a collective fashion and demand change? And do you really think such a collective will actually get anything they want? Isn't that what the occupy movements really are at the core? It's a bunch of people who are utterly sick and tired of the inequality inherent in the system. But the only thing you see them achieving is the label of "radicals" and "communists". I don't think it's as simple as peaceful protests by the masses. I'm sorry, but it just doesn't work against a cabal of organized criminals with this much power and influence over the rest of society. There isn't enough people that truly understand the depth of the corruption, they are too deeply brainwashed and manipulated to question the mainstream herd mentality. It's a sad thought I know, but that's just how it is. The only real way to wake the masses up is to expose the large scale criminal activities for what they are, and force people to see the truth by doing so. Anything less than complete exposure of the corruption will not work.
edit on 6-3-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dodgec24

Sounds like a challenge to me!

Who's up for it?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I think that Occupy Wall Street made people more aware of the problem of wealth distribution in the US and worldwide.

The problem is people have been so so so conditioned to believe that the rich are entitled to this money because they have worked hard and it is a noble goal to have money. I also believe that individuals feel as though the wealthy do not have that much influence on Governments or international policy.

There needs to be a clear distinction and attachment to the wealthy elite, banking institutions, corporations to Government policy, international affairs, and monetary policies.

Many people do not understand that the Fed is a PRIVATE CORPORATION and they print money and create monetary policy. They are also a de facto organization meaning they have no oversight by Congress.

Knowledge is the ultimate power, I believe that if people understood how financial institutions worked and that our Government ultimately serves in the interests of these private corporate entities there can be change.

There needs to be an association between Corporate and "Natural Person" basically what needs to happen is the understanding that there are big banks controlling the government; serving the interests of a few. Then there are the majority of "Natural Persons" in which the Constitution FOR the united states of America was originally written for, not the Constitution OF the United States of America (which is a corporation and Congress and all other branches including the Executive and Judicial serve in the interest of, funded by the Fed and paid for with taxes; beneficiaries being the stock holders of the Fed). Paint the big picture so anyone can understand and yes people will call you crazy even if the facts are there, but this problem clearly will never go away.

Check out section 15 subsection A of the US Code:
28 USC 3002

Heres a good example: if the USA is a corporate style government people with the most dollars get the most amount of votes. When 99% of the population can't outvote the 1% of the population, something is obviously wrong.

Like I mentioned in the last post I believe people are starting to make connections and understanding the "big picture". It will be a very hard reversal of many years of conditioning people to believe in this system of hierarchy. I believe it will eventually come to a polarizing head which will probably be a bloody one because people with power will do almost everything and anything to hold on to it.

As long as we as a people can hold on to the internet which I think soon will have severe censorship without our knowledge, we stand a chance to use the keyboard instead of the sword.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join