It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Tyranny: Connecting The Dots

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

if i were a betting man i would say they are trying to tank several currency's in order to start a global currency backed by gold, which they so happen to now have a great deal of.

However, it doesn't seem that Wilcock has made any further comments or updates concerning this particular video, so I'm not really sure what to think. They certainly seem to be implying a new electronic global currency. I actually posted quite a long rant in the thread about this video, and I still don't really trust it one little bit. It seems to me like this alternative group is indeed the "negative Illuminati" (aka banking cabal) trying to do exactly what you said.
edit on 25-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

well i think what we have here is a good faction wanting to stabilize the global economy and the old faction wanting to keep things status quot with a new coat of paint and some shiny wheels if you know what i mean.

it's hard to say who's who but suffice it to say organization A- wants real change and organization B- realizes the system has been exposed and wants to gain even more power and make it appear to be for real change. i guess the only way to find out is to see how it pans out as we go along. if liberty continues to shrink, austerity becomes an ever increasing beast and wars break out, then we are in for the rough road and TPTB are making every attempt at staying in power.

i do believe however that TPTB have their own enemy within, the members who feel it's time for real change and they no longer want a world of elite and poor. this is probably the reason for the gray areas and why it's hard to tell who's who in all this. if it means anything i believe that good people will prevail and in the end we will have a society with real values, human values and not material values will come first as they always should have.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
750,000 tons of gold? is that a misprint? as far as I know, there is only 168,000 tons of gold in the whole world.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
can someone please clarify for me.. he said 2 or 3 times in the interveiw video with david they can "make their prophcies come true" is he saying the powers to be wrote the bible or what? or was he reffering to making the revolation prophcies just come true? (my spelling sucks forgive my stupidity)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FJKchristain
can someone please clarify for me.. he said 2 or 3 times in the interveiw video with david they can "make their prophcies come true" is he saying the powers to be wrote the bible or what? or was he reffering to making the revolation prophcies just come true? (my spelling sucks forgive my stupidity)

The Rothschilds are likely going to install David Rothschild into the temple in Jerusalem and say that he is Christ and Horus reincarnated. Many people will probably think that he is Christ returned. I suspect that the Rothschilds have been performing various field tests to see if they can pass David off as Islam's false Christ/Isa and Horus. For example, I saw a story about how some missionaries showed a movie about Christ to a village of Muslims. A few days later, the man that played Christ in the movie apparently appeared to the same villagers that had watched him in the movie. The story goes that the entire village of Muslims then supposedly converted to Christianity. Also the strange sounds that people have supposedly been hearing all over the world sounds like a shofar to me here: Sounds I would not be surprised to find out that the Rothschilds just sent out film crews to various locations to film the strange sounds. I will also not be surprised if the Rothschilds announce David Rothschild's appearance into the world with the shofar sounds that everyone is supposedly hearing. I suspect that many people will be deceived into worshiping David Rothschild if suddenly a shofar sound goes off in various places and then holograms of David Rothschild appear in the sky via Project Blue Beam. I have a thread going about this theory here: Link. If the Rothschilds use David Rothschild to impersonate Islam's false Christ/Isa and Horus reincarnated then they will fulfill the Christian prophecies regarding the Antichrist and False Prophet. I believe that David Rothschild may be the False Prophet and that Obama may be Islam's Mahdi and Christianity's Antichrist. Obama is, afterall, a Rothschild prostitute.
edit on 26-2-2012 by chizeled because: added info

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Just spent 10 mins or so checking for Zagami and found this page from a masonic site : www.masonicinfo.com...

And this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

It makes me even more suspicious of this whole thing really. Could understand if Fulford himself was conned by the guy then realised later, but if so, why is he back in the scene with this lawsuit story?

reply to post by chizeled

Wouldn't even know where to begin with all that so I won't.....got to admit the end bit made me laugh though!
edit on 26-2-2012 by robhines because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
is it all playing out just as recent channelings have predicted.

The evil "illuminati" or cabal (that is what the channeled beings refer to them as) are about to be arrested so they will not cause any more harm.

www.in5d.com...

It all fits into what is happening o our world.

2012 is harvest time, the polarization of the masses is beginning.

So are you with us or against us? choose wisely.

More Channelings:

galacticchannelings.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think I may have another "dot" for you to connect. I have been following the sovereign citizen movement for some time. I believe that the legal basis behind the movement is sound. I base this on the fact that the movement is being attacked by the MSM and particularly the Southern Poverty Law Center. There would be no reason to attack the movement if there was no threat to TPTB. They are certainly not trying to warn people about the sovereign movement because they care about us. It is a threat to there system, and it is a lawful threat at that.

I will start with a quote attributed to Colonel Edward Mandell House while speaking to President Woodrow Wilson:

"Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.

By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.

Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living.

They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law-merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges.

They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.

After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debts to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges.

This will inevitably reap us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud, which we will call "Social Insurance." Without realizing it, every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly.

The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and we will employ the high office (presidency) of our dummy corporation (USA) to foment this plot against America."

Research suggests that the Emergency Powers Act of March 9th, 1933 declared the United States of America corporation effectively bankrupt. According to the movement a new way to finance government was instituted according to the quote above. In May of that year President Roosevelt issued Executive Order 6102 that confiscated all privately held gold in the country. The Social Security Act of 1935 set up our current system as a response to the artificial collapse of our banking system in 1929. I will give a very brief and simplified example of how the system works today, according to my research into the sovereign movement:

1. A baby is born in the US. The parents sign the birth certificate for the child. The certificate is essentially the Bill of Lading that Mr. House spoke of. The parents are signing over ownership of the child to the USA corporation.

2. The USA corporation "monetizes" this certificate in the form of a bond for a value of 1 million dollars( I have seen values of anywhere from $750,000 to $1,000,000. I will use $1,000,000 for simplicity). The bond is sent to the Treasury were it is kept. The bond is entered as a credit to the USA corporation which they use as they see fit. These bonds are not posted on any balance sheet that will ever see the light of day.

3. The birth certificate also creates a "legal fiction" corporation in the name of the child with all capital letters. All caps is a way to differentiate between a real "flesh and blood" human and a corporate "person". This legal fiction corporate person is called a "strawman".

4. The entire legal system today is set up on the Uniform Commercial Code. According to the Supreme Court, a corporation can only legally act against another corporation. This was to prevent corporations from ever enslaving mankind. A corporation has no jurisdiction over a flesh and blood human. To circumvent this TPTB create the strawman at birth so they have a conduit to control the flesh and blood human. All that is required is that the human agree to represent the strawman, by answering to its name, etc. (many ways to do this).

So how does this relate to the OP? The system was started in 1933 with the E.P. Act. All the Treasury Bonds discovered have been from the year 1934. There was only 2 ways to initially charge up this system. Somehow issue 1 million dollar bonds for all 126 million Americans(126 trillion dollars), or issue Treasury Bonds for the entire system in a sort of IPO. I believe these bonds are real and represent this IPO. The bonds will expose this system for all the world to see. Make sense?

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
All MSM coverage of these bonds claim that they are forgeries. Why is that the case? How does the government explain away 6 TRILLION DOLLARS in legitimate Treasury Bonds from 1934? That is more than the GDP of the entire world at that time. I believe there are 126 TRILLION DOLLARS worth of these bonds hidden around the world. The organizations that own these bonds are trying to cash them out before the dollar collapses and they are worthless. There was never any intent for these bonds to ever see the light of day. Now the USA CORPORATION, and in fact the entire world banking system, is desperately trying to cover up the fact that these bonds even exist. Three more attempts to cash in these bonds($5 Trillion each) reflect the Great Britain $15 Trillion fraud. We will see more of this in the coming months as bond holders try to liquidate before the dollars collapse. People are going to be pretty angry at the banking community when they find out how deep the fraud actually runs. Being a banker is going to be a high risk occupation here shortly.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
It's the Rothschilds playing out their end game.

Did you know there were only 5 countries left in the world without a Rothschilds controlled central bank?

They were: Libya, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, and Sudan.

Libya now does have it's central bank, so that leaves 4, and just look at those bad boys - because thats what were told they all are - "enemies of freedom" or whatever bollocks they try to brainwash you with.

The Rothschilds made £Billions (equivalent of in todays money) and took huge swathes of power after the battle of Waterloo, they did it again in 1929, again in the 80's in the UK, and have done it again now.

The difference this time is that because of all of the debt used to buy derivatives (leverages financial instruments) the amount of money owed, which is ultimately all owed to them, is more than all of the money that exists in the world.

And so they own everything, all of the land, all of the sea, all banks, all businesses, all governments, annd all people.

The light is upon us, and it is the light of Lucifer, the morning star, brought by the "red sign" translated to "Rot Schild" or better known today as Rothschild.

Bring on the Lion.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by scully222..."Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property (that's you and your children) in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.

By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency.

Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to work and earn a living.

They will be our chattels (property) and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law-merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading (Birth Certificate) to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, secured by their pledges...

Originally posted by Power_Semi
It's the Rothschilds playing out their end game...

I agree with both scully222 and Power_Semi. As I already mentioned, I believe that the Rothschilds are going to present David Rothschild to the world as Islam's false Christ/Isa and Horus reincarnated. Another part of that theory includes the mark of the beast. The Bible says that the mark of the beast will be a symbol of the Antichrist's name. If David Rothschild pretends to be Horus reincarnated then its plausible that he may require everyone to receive the Eye of Horus on the hand or forehead. Madonna's superbowl half-time show presented the Eye of Horus as a symbol of World Peace. Hindus already wear the Eye of Horus or Third Eye on their foreheads. I wrote extensively about this theory on Vigilant Citizen. However, concerning scully222 theory that all transactions will be subjected to the NWO, I suggest that all transactions may be subjected to an electronic skin tattoo on the hand or forehead. As to whether the electronic skin tattoo will appear as an Eye of Horus is speculative at this point but plausible.

Originally posted by chizeled
The mark will likely incorporate payment information like bank accounts as well as identification information like SS. It may be an electronic skin tattoo on the hand that people swipe over a scanner in order to self identify and pay for items...I also suspect that acceptance of the mark will not only have financial and identification implications but also religious significance. Participation in Isa/Islam's false Christ's [David Rothschild's] one world religion may be a condition of taking the mark. If you refuse to accept the mark then you will be threatened with imprisonment and jihad...

The problem with that, of course, is that you will be submitting yourself to the spirit behind the eyeball which is Satan/Lucifer. Yielding to the mark will literally be yielding your body, money, identity, and soul to Satan/Lucifer. For example, every time you wave your hand with the electronic skin tattooed? eyeball over a scanner in order to pay for something then the eyeball is overseeing that transaction. You are yielding that transaction to the All Seeing Eye. Everything you do then becomes an act of worship to Satan/Lucifer which is why all people who receive the mark are doomed...Source

The European Union is also incidentally using the Eye of Horus as its symbol:

edit on 26-2-2012 by chizeled because: added info

edit on 26-2-2012 by chizeled because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ok, have been looking further into Zagami for the last few hours and have more info on him. Don't know where to start really as there's quite a lot, have been reading his site for quite a while now too and there's a lot more to him than I thought.

There's 3 names : Leo Lyon Zagami / Leo Young / Khaled Saifullah Khan

He was firstly more well known as DJ Leo Young, and to prove this you can just google it. To give some more info and links though, from iTunes :

One of Italy's foremost DJs and label entrepreneurs, Leo Young began DJing at the age of 13, and was given his own local radio show not long after. Playing old-school electro and hip-hop during the mid-'80s, Young later made his name in the clubs around Italy. By the late '80s, he had become an international name, playing in London and all over Europe, appearing beside house legends such as Derrick May, Dave Angel and Joey Beltram. After establishing his own Male Productions label, Young gained a show on Italy's biggest radio station, founded several renowned clubs in Rome and released several compilations — including two volumes of The True Underground Sound of Rome compilation series. By 1997, he had gained his first major American deal with EFA, and released his proper debut album, Cosmic Land.

Link : itunes.apple.com...

He's also on Last FM : www.last.fm...

MySpace : www.myspace.com...

And Discogs : www.discogs.com...

This was realised when I finally found a link to his site that worked, the index page has Bandwidth Limit Exceeded for some reason, and here you get his story of how he grew up, got into music, etc. This was what that Masonic site used to rip into him basically, (probably because it's years old and that was all there was back then or something? Still not sure what's going on there.) but there's more to him than this page :

www.leozagami.com...

What he uses as the homepage is linked from there too, and you want to be checking his articles page, that's where most of the info is : www.leozagami.com...

The first set starts with a warning to corrupt masons, then goes through all his research that he's apparently learnt from being in various groups and researching their history himself. There's a lot of stuff there though, even just scanning and reading parts will take a good bit of time if you're going through the lot, and he deals with a lot of different things. All the P2/Illuminati material though, obviously we can't have a clue about the level of truth unless we've researched it and have solid information.

Next you have the Divine Cosmos section that details how Wilcock sees him and how he fits into this bigger picture of events. There's also what are said to be his actual certificates from becoming a high level Mason, Rosicrucian and O.T.O. member, but I have no idea how real or not they are. Only people from those groups will know that if they check that page and have an equal rank I guess? (maybe posting in the Secret Society forum with those images will help, or maybe some Masons, O.T.O will just deny/say they're not sure if they're real if they are, I have no idea as they're for high ranks and not sure what they're allowed to say.)

Just CTRL + F or whatever you use and enter Zagami and you'll arrive near the images + explanation from Wilcock : www.divinecosmos.com...

Worth noting from the above link in relation to this :

Leo's involvement with Benjamin Fulford ultimately led to a deal that was supposed to help free up the bonds from the former Chinese ruling party, the Kuomintang. These bonds are now at the center of the trillion-dollar lawsuit. Thanks to a connection faciliated by Leo Zagami, Mr. Daniele Dal Bosco ended up with Neil Keenan's bonds, which had a face value totaling 144.5 billion dollars.

The Kuomintang had signed over control of these bonds to Neil Keenan in the hopes of getting them freed up -- in order to help end Financial Tyranny. Dal Bosco then stole the bonds. There is no direct evidence that Zagami was involved with this theft, or benefitted from it in any way. It will be interesting to hear his side of things if / when this case goes to trial.

Couple of other links :

Zagami section at Reality Research has a lot of material on him, and is even on its own separate wordpress blog : leozagami.wordpress.com...

Project Camelot : projectcamelot.org...

Enjoy checking into him if you're planning to, just be prepared to spend some time at it.... Am back to having no idea whether or not this guy is for real or not, only time and more research/news from others will tell I suppose. Verifying how real those Mason/O.T.O/Rosicrucian documents are would obviously clear things up, but have got a feeling that won't be very easy.
edit on 27-2-2012 by robhines because: typos, additions, edits, etc.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

The Rothschilds are likely going to install David Rothschild into the temple in Jerusalem and say that he is Christ and Horus reincarnated
Simply not going to happen... ever. People aren't that stupid, enough people know what type of man he really is.

reply to post by AnonymousKid

is it all playing out just as recent channelings have predicted.

The evil "illuminati" or cabal (that is what the channeled beings refer to them as) are about to be arrested so they will not cause any more harm.
Well I hope you are correct, but I typically take what "channelers" say with a huge mound of salt.

reply to post by scully222

So how does this relate to the OP? The system was started in 1933 with the E.P. Act. All the Treasury Bonds discovered have been from the year 1934. There was only 2 ways to initially charge up this system. Somehow issue 1 million dollar bonds for all 126 million Americans(126 trillion dollars), or issue Treasury Bonds for the entire system in a sort of IPO. I believe these bonds are real and represent this IPO. The bonds will expose this system for all the world to see. Make sense?
It does make a bit of sense I guess, but I'm not convinced that is the origin of the bonds. I think there's another explanation that connects to the "unlisted" gold market.

reply to post by Power_Semi

It's the Rothschilds playing out their end game.

Did you know there were only 5 countries left in the world without a Rothschilds controlled central bank?
Yes I read about that a few weeks ago. I believe you are correct about Libya too. As for the "end game", who knows... but I don't think we are going to get very far if we simply go with the stereotypical answer of "it was the Rothschilds". I think there's a lot more to it than that, and certainly many more suspects involved.

The light is upon us, and it is the light of Lucifer, the morning star, brought by the "red sign" translated to "Rot Schild" or better known today as Rothschild.
Interesting little fact there friend, I wasn't aware of that translation. Actually, upon checking it myself... I found a more correct translation would be "red shield"... ring a bell?

reply to post by robhines

Enjoy checking into him if you're planning to, just be prepared to spend some time at it.... Am back to having no idea whether or not this guy is for real or not, only time and more research/news from others will tell I suppose.
I came to that conclusion only after an hour of researching the guy. That's why I didn't really post much material about him, but I did want to mention his name, as he seems to be deeply involved in this. Thanks for the links.

Sorry for my delayed response guys, I haven't been home for a day and didn't get a chance to check this thread.
edit on 27-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Interesting little fact there friend, I wasn't aware of that translation. Actually, upon checking it myself... I found a more correct translation would be "red shield"... ring a bell?

Although shield is one translation, in this case it's actually red sign, it comes from the beginnings of the Rothschild era.

Mayer Amschel Bauer took over the family business, and changed his name to Rothschild because of the red sign (Rot Schild) that hung outside the business premises.

This red sign was a red version of the "star of david" that was eventually chosen to be the symbol on the Israeli flag, allegedly under strong influence of the Rothschilds.

It has significance in numerology or whatever it is these people believe in, in that it's numerical value is 666.

It's actualy a hexagram, and is the symbol of Moloch, a demon, Moloch is also the name of the owl at bohemia grove.
edit on 27-2-2012 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

The Rothschilds are likely going to install David Rothschild into the temple in Jerusalem and say that he is Christ and Horus reincarnated
Simply not going to happen... ever. People aren't that stupid, enough people know what type of man he really is.
Yes, most people are that stupid. For example, Islamic prophecies say that Christ will appear and walk along side the al Mahdi. I didn't say that people are going to know that David Rothschild is a Rothschild when he appears. Some people will believe that he is Christ returned. Muslims will believe that he is Isa. Pagans will believe that he is Horus reincarnated. You're right that people wouldn't think much of him if they knew that he was a Rothschild but the majority of people won't know that he is just a Rothschild. David Rothschild has everything that it would take to play the part of the demigod of the NWO's one world religion.

Originally posted by Power_Semi

This red sign was a red version of the "star of david" that was eventually chosen to be the symbol on the Israeli flag, allegedly under strong influence of the Rothschilds.
Yes, exactly, the star of David, David Rothschild that is, the new David. Incidentally, research indicates that the David in the Bible never used the 'star of David' as his symbol. The Star of David is actually a pagan symbol. Rumor has it that David Rothschild is pagan, therefore, the star of David represents David Rothschild and his pagan religion. Also, David is not Jewish although he wants everybody to believe that he is Jewish. David says that he is a Jew but is not but he is a synagogue of Satan/Luciferianism; Revelations chapters 2 and 3.

edit on 27-2-2012 by chizeled because: added info

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The truth can be a killjoy, but I prefer facts over fiction. Here is my blunt assessment:

1. The bonds are fake.

Fake U.S. Federal Reserve bonds in the trillions have been produced in places like the southern Philippines for over a decade. It's not a new phenomena, bonds specifically from the year 1934 have been in production since (at least) 2001.

2. The Dragon family is fake.

The don't have extraordinary wealth they want to share with the world - they are same group behind the fake bonds scams. They use the bonds to open lines of credit with unsuspecting greedy idiots. It's a Nigerian scam on steroids.

3. Fulford as a nut.

The man is delusional, and appears to be suffering some form of megalomania. He brags that he could have had Rockefeller brought to him tied up with a vibrator up his a**. I mean, think about it... that's not a slip of the tongue. Also, he says, "I could either continue exposing people and die at the age of 46, or I could become, basically, the Finance Minister of Japan." Wow... really? You think the Japanese would accept a white Canadian former Forbes reporter as their Finance Minister? More worryingly, he advocates: "Do not fight hired guards who have families to support. That’s a waste of time, and you’ll lose. Concentrate on assassinating those top people." Great... so, now he's a dangerous nut.

4. Leo Zagami = fake.

Complete fraud. Leo Zagami has been a nightclub & radio DJ since 1984. That's an awfully long cover job for a supposed member of the aristocracy and world dominating Illuminati. I guess he likes to get one over on crazy people in his spare time. Well... why not.

5. Lord James of Blackheath

I'm afraid to say, this bumbling old fossil is being played. He is being played for his connections to people of power by the Filipino Bond scammers. I wouldn't be surprised if he loses his place in the Lord soon. They are going to cut the number of Lord members to between 300 & 450.

2 Trillion in fake Fake U.S. Federal Reserve bonds (1934) seized in 2005

Cases of fake Federal Reserve bonds

Oh look... more cases.

You can get a lot of information on the bond scams from upintelligence.multiply.com. As for the reason you don't get that much info about these bond scams in the main stream, well... that probably is a conspiracy. A conspiracy of silence(ish), because this sort of thing isn't good for the dollar, and the interests of America.

edit on 27-2-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: date correction

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I appreciate your playing the Devil's Advocate here ziggy but .....

....of course the bonds are fake, the Fed deliberately made them look fake by using incorrect spelling and improper grammar on most of them. Why were the two Japanese dudes stopped at the Swiss border not detained after the bonds were confiscated? The Fed never intended to repay these debts. Every time they are supposed to pay up they cause an earthquake or a false flag event. Unless of course you're trying to tell us that they're squeaky clean and have the best interests of Americans in mind....

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zigguratvertigo

Ok, so everyone is fake and/or delusional. I'm glad you took the time to add that brilliant insight.

I also find it funny that you can dismiss Lord James so quickly, part of his job is to deal with large scale scams, terrorist funds and other fraudulent money, he knows exactly what he is doing. Here is something I would like you to answer since you believe that you can rationalize everything:

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
But I don't get how this money if it was fraudulent could of got into the system, How could RBS accept 3 separate deposits of 5 trillion dollars without verifying it? there is no way they would put that cash on their books without checking it and its credentials. Imagine going inot you local bank and saying, I wish to deposit 5 trillion, it would be checked and you would be checked, if it is in fact fake, then it had to be done at the very top to stop alarm bells going off everywhere, very senior people would have to have signed this off

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

That's the problem. Lord James of Blackheath's job does not involve dealing with large scale scams, terrorist funds and other fraudulent money. Yes, he has been involved in the world of banking and crisis management, but not specifically in those areas. He is currently the Director of a van hire company, along with handful of chairmanship & consultant roles. He overplays his involvement with MI6, which he tipped off after spotting part of the Iraqi super-gun over 20 years ago. At 74, he's a muddled old man being played by a con man.

Yohannes Riyadi aka Wilfredo Saurin the Filipino con man has had his hooks into Blackheath for a couple of years. If he is getting his "information" from this crook, it's stands to reason it's a pack of lies. "A total of $15 trillion is alleged to have been passed into the hands of HSBC for onward transit to the Royal Bank of Scotland.", says Blackheath. I'd like to see that confirmed by one legitimate source other than Blackheath himself.

The Philippines Phantom
edit on 28-2-2012 by zigguratvertigo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Yes I have already done some reading on "The Philippines Phantom" now that you've got me interested in the subject, but I am far from convinced Lord James is dealing with the same man, it's possible the conman may have taken up the name of this supposed trillionaire to carry out his cons. He knows it may be related to that scam artist, he does even state that he is open to the suggestion that the whole thing is some sort of scam, but he also sees that it goes much deeper than that, because much of the money has leaked into the system and there's too much evidence indicating that the situation needs to be investigated, which is what he has requested. He hasn't been scammed at all, he is trying to get to the bottom of the so called scam and to find out what the real explanation is for this "funny money", because he can clearly see there's more to it than a crafty conman.

Originally posted by zigguratvertigo

That's the problem. Lord James of Blackheath's job does not involve dealing with large scale scams, terrorist funds and other fraudulent money. Yes, he has been involved in the world of banking and crisis management, but not specifically in those areas.
You are wrong. He has handled billions in terrorist funds and busted several large scale money laundering scams. You are simply lying in that above statement.
edit on 28-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join