It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Financial Tyranny: Connecting The Dots

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If you've been paying attention, you've probably noticed that something of vast significance is taking place in the world right now. You can deny the facts all you want, but it's extremely clear that the global economy is in dire trouble, and there is a massive storm brewing just under the surface. Behind the scenes powerful people are collaborating and thinking of ways to make it all go away... but it isn't going to. The point of no return has long been passed. It wont be long before the final nail is hammered into the the proverbial coffin... unless we do something about it and stop this train before it reaches the end of the proverbial track. Ok enough of the stupid word play, lets get down to business.

I'm the type of conspiracy researcher that enjoys "connecting the dots" in order to get an understanding of the larger picture. Some times I dedicate days or even weeks to studying a particular topic to do just that. Then some times I will post I thread in which I attempt to convey what I have learned so that others might get a sense of the "bigger picture" also. After reading Wilcock's latest series titled "Financial Tyranny", which I'm sure most of you have heard about by now, a lot of different dots started to connect in my head. Many different news articles started to make more sense. I thought about posting a long thread detailing some of my conclusions so far, but I thought it was time for something different.

To be honest this whole topic is one of the most convoluted and complex things I have ever come across in my entire life, and I can't even begin to understand it on my own. That's why I've decided that we should try and work on this together and try putting together some of the puzzle via a group effort. I mean, that's what ATS is really about right? We can sit here all day complaining and whining about what's wrong with the world, but what do we ever really do about it? I think this is a good chance for us to actually attempt to make a difference by uncovering this vast global economic tyranny as a group. David did a brilliant job at covering this topic himself, but I think there is much more to be dug up.

So, to get us started, I am going to provide some of the links and videos that I have collected as part of my research effort up to this point. I will try to present them in a chronological order so that you can get an understanding of how we have arrived at the trillion dollar lawsuit. It is only because I browse ATS almost daily that I was able to recall some of these older threads and articles. I hope some of you can take to the time to look over a lot of this information and begin to connect the more subtle dots that have evaded us so far. I know there's much to be discovered here, and I also know that we can piece together a more reliable hypothesis than what we have now, if we look hard enough.

Now, it all started when the following story broke in 2009 (the original JapanToday source article is no longer available so I've provided the Bloomberg article):

Two Japanese men are detained in Italy after allegedly attempting to take $134 billion worth of U.S. bonds over the border into Switzerland. Details are maddeningly sketchy, so naturally the global rumor mill is kicking into high gear.

2 Japanese Carrying $134 Bil Worth Of U.S. Bonds Detained in Italy (Bloomberg Article)

I remember reading that thread back in 2009, however I didn't really pay much attention to it at the time. I just assumed it was some type of scam as the Bloomberg article tries to suggest. However, things got much more interesting last year when a man named Neil Keenan filed a federal lawsuit against "a range of entities common to conspiracy theorists, including the Vatican Illuminati, the Masons, the "Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission," and the U.S. Federal Reserve.". At this point I knew something wasn't right, and I immediately remembered the story from 2009. We can see that this is clearly referring to the same incident where the 2 Japanese men were arrested trying to cross the Italian border:

Keenan claims the conspiracy began with the illegal detention of two Japanese citizens, Akihiko Yamaguchi and Mitsuyoshi Watanabe, and the seizure of $134.5 billion in bonds they were holding in Italy, in June 2009.

Federal Lawsuit Claims Illuminati Groups Stole $1.1 Trillion (Courthouse News Article)

As we can see, Keenan claims to be a representative of a group called "The Dragon Family". But what or who exactly is The Dragon Family? Well take a look at this excerpt from the same Courthouse News article (link above):

"The Dragon family abstains from public view and knowledge, but, upon information and belief, acts for the good and better benefit of the world in constant coordination with higher levels of global financial organizations, in particular, the Federal Reserve System," Keenan claims.

"During the course of its existence over the last century, the Dragon family has accumulated great wealth by having provided the Federal Reserve Bank and the United States Government with asset assignments of gold and silver via certain accounts held in Switzerland, for which it has received consideration in the form of a variety of Notes, Bonds and Certificates such as those described ... that are an obligation of the Federal Reserve System."

Keenan says that with accrued interest the instruments are now worth more than $1 trillion. He says the family designated him as its principal in an effort to select certain registered and authorized Private Placement Investment Programs (PPPs) for the benefit of unspecified global humanitarian efforts.

As it turns out, a guy named Benjamin Fulford claims to be a "spokesperson" for this same family, and he's been saying it for quite a long time. He was even talking about this lawsuit before it was actually on the public record. Before this, I don't think too many people really payed much attention to what he had to say, he did seem to be a little bit of a crackpot. However, after his word proved to be true on this particular case, many people started to take him more seriously. If you have no idea who Fulford is, I would encourage you to watch this video of Fulford (which is several years old now) where he talks about how he came into contact with Asian secret societies, and actually manages to interview David Rockefeller - he even squeezes in a question about Ron Paul.
edit on 25-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

On November 13, 2007 Fulford received a tip that David Rockefeller was on his turf, and without hesitation Fulford arranged to meet with him to ask some questions. It is not odd for a reporter who's career has been filled with Financial News jobs, to sit down with the former head of Chase Bank, Except when its Benjamin Fulford and David Rockefeller. Earlier this year Benjamin Fulford interviewed Heizo Takenaka, a former finance minister in Japan and confronted him about "having sold the Japanese financial system over to the Rockefellers and Rothschilds." According to Fulford this interview made a lot of people angry. He says a professional assassin showed up and told him to accept a job of great importance or be killed. The following day Fulford claims to have been contacted by a powerful Asian Secret Society with more than 6 million members that have targeted the Illuminati. They asked Fulford to represent them, negotiate for them, and offered him protection in return. Benjamin Fulford was Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine for seven years, until 2005 when he quit because of the "extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine.

Google Video Link

So after it turned out that Fulford was telling the truth about the lawsuit, Wilcock picked up on the story and started reporting on the trillion dollar lawsuit. He even did an interview with Fulford, which you can read or listen to in the links below:

CONFIRMED: The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny
The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson

Before long David Wilcock had become understandably obsessed with this story, and he wrote an epic piece titled "Financial Tyranny", attracting the attention of hundreds of thousands of readers and even got himself a supposed death threat. You can read through this ultra long series at the links below:

Financial Tryanny: Defeating the Greatest Cover-Up of All Time
FINANCIAL TYRANNY: The Final Sections

Before long numerous other stories started popping up all over the internet which seemed to be confirming the story about these purposely tampered/rigged bonds (so that they can't be cashed in). No one could honestly expect to get away with selling such an extreme value of "fake bonds", it's just absurd. It was only the 17th of this month (February 2012) when the GlobalPost posted the following article about another seizure of supposedly fake US bonds:

Italian police said on Friday they had seized a record $6 trillion of fake US Treasury bonds in Switzerland and arrested eight people accused of international fraud and other financial crimes.

Anti-mafia prosecutors, in cooperation with Swiss police, found the bonds in three metal boxes in a warehouse in Zurich, the BBC reported.

The fake bonds gave the impression they had been issued by the US Federal Reserve in 1934, and were worth an amount equivalent to almost half of the US’s public debt.

Italian police seize record $6 trillion of fake US bonds (GlobalPost Article)

Then what happened next was hardly believable at all. This has to be a clear sign that something MAJOR is brewing behind the scenes, and what ever it is, it's most certainly somehow linked to the trillion dollar lawsuit and the issue of US bonds.

Massive Wave Of Resignation From Top Level Bankers.
The List of Bank Resignations Keeps Growing! It's quadrupled, in fact!

If you take a look on Fulford's website you'll see that his latest post might actually help explain this recent series of events:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

The group that claims to have started the American, French and Russian revolutions state they have issued a March 31st deadline to the committee of 300, according to their spokesman “Alexander Romanoff.” In addition, Prince Harry has been in touch with the group and has agreed to take over control of the British Royal family from Queen Elizabeth. There are signs, such as the resignation of over a dozen senior bankers and the announcement of a $15 trillion fraud in the UK and a $6 trillion fraud in Italy, that these warnings have been taken seriously. The Italian case is especially noticeable because one of the people arrested was former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconni. In addition a meeting is scheduled this week between a White Dragon Society representative and a representatives of the dragon family in mainland Asia to discuss the creation of a meritocratically staffed economic planning agency.

A March 31st deadline has been delivered to the committee of 300 by the gnostic “illuminati” faction

So this is basically where we stand at the moment, and only time will tell what's going to happen next. However, lets go back to the Courthouse News article about the trillion dollar lawsuit for a moment. This part really caught my attention:

A month after the Japanese men were detained, an man named Leo Zagami, "a self-described 33rd degree Free Mason, who, as of April 2008, had reportedly claimed to be the leader of a breakaway faction of the Knights of Templar and high-level Freemasons centered around the elite of the Masons P2 (propaganda Due) Lodge in Monte Carlo," arrived on the scene, according to the complaint. (Parentheses in complaint.)

Zagami claimed to be a representative of the Vatican Illuminati and other European sect societies and "had been looking to make contact with certain Asian Secret Societies," the complaint states.

Leo Zagami, I knew that name sounded familar to me, and I remembered watching a few years ago a video where Fulford actually speaks with this Zagami guy who claims to be some sort of ex-Illuminati dude. I remembered it because it really seemed weird to me, sort of like it might be real or something. At that point I didn't even know who Fulford was, and I certainly didn't know who this Leo Zagami guy was, so I just shrugged it off as usual. However, now all these dots are starting to connect, and I'm sure there must be something to this guy. Take a look:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Now if things weren't already weird enough for you, there's a very recent thread that may have caught your attention: $15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO fraud exposed in UK House of Lords

$15 TRILLION is equivalent to the the federal debt of the U.S. Treasury Department. Lord James of Blackheath has spoken in the House of Lords holding evidence of three transactions of 5 Trillion each and a transaction of 750,000 metric tonnes of gold and has called for an investigation.

Again, I remembered another thread which was directly related this. It appears that "Lord James of Blackheath" has been working on this case and cases similar to it for several years now. He is definitely crawling right into a very deep rabbit hole if there ever was one. You may remember the story about "Foundation X" from 2010, in which Lord James again speaks about supposedly bogus gold transactions that don't jive with the total amount ever mined: "Foundation X" willing to bail out the world "for nothing"

A shadowy organisation has apparently offered to lend the UK £75bn to clear the national debt and "help save the world", a peer has told Sky News.

Lord James of Blackheath said the group, which he refuses to name and refers to only as "Foundation X", is willing to hand over the cash without strings attached.

"There will be no interest charged and... it will be prepared to put up money for funding hospitals, schools, the building of Crossrail immediately with £17bn transfer by Christmas if requested."

The peer refused to reveal the identity of the organisation but described them as having a "massive supranational accumulation of funds" which they have built up over 100 years.

So what can we pull from all this, what conclusions can we make? Well that's where I employ the "ATS think tank" to help me "connect the dots". I'm far from an expert on financial and banking matters, but I have enough common sense to see that all these events are likely to be interconnected. So lets see where we can take this. I like Wilcock's whole take on this, but I honestly think we can dig much deeper and get to some much harder truth about what is really happening in our mysterious world at the moment. We are certainly living in very interesting times.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
sorry for not reading the entire post, but did you mention that thes 134 billions of bonds were fake, not real worth a cent ?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
sorry for not reading the entire post, but did you mention that thes 134 billions of bonds were fake, not real worth a cent ?

The smiley says it all pal...

How about we let the courts decide that.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I don't know if this has something to do with this but , I payed my rent via online banking and its gone, also the opposite account numbers company , can't find the credit transfer balance... as until now we cant refund our payment... because the bank refuse it...? so watch out if this going to happen then were in big trouble....

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Either

a) A few very rich and powerful families who have some degree of power within the financial world are at war with each and are trying to screw with each other economies,

b) Because of the current financial pressures, economic fraud just so happens to be on the rise, which it is.

c) Fullford and pieced together what he can of conspiracy related topics and puzzled them together to make his own fantasy show.

I would say its a mixture of all 3.

What im a little unclear about is why queeny doesnt just wipe our national debt out, the royal family have the money, its the least they could do, scumbags.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
It's the golden rule, he who has the gold makes the rule. It's the main reason for individual, nationwide, and religious corruption. Wars are committed for it, lands invaded and atrocities undertaken. Everything in history points in this direction. It has always been a cash grab at whatever expense, end everyone has their hands in it. I will look into the above stated, thanks to the OP for putting all of this into one post.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There is also this recent thread, which I forgot to mention, but is certainly seems like it fits into the bigger picture. Seems like they are trying to make a big power grab at the last moment:

“Ms. Katseli, an economist who was labor minister in the government of George Papandreou until she left in a cabinet reshuffle last June, was also upset that Greece’s lenders will have the right to seize the gold reserves in the Bank of Greece under the terms of the new deal.”

The Reuters Global Gold Forum confirms that in the small print of the Greek “bailout” is a provision for the creditors to seize Greek national gold reserves. Reuters correspondents in Athens have not got confirmation that this is the case so they are, as ever, working hard to pin that down.

Greece owns just some 100 tonnes of gold.

Banksters to Greece : your gold... it's ours now

edit on 25-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: moved reply

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

I would say it is a mixture of all 3, but option a) is looking like it's the largest factor. Especially with all these resignations, something big is definitely taking place behind the scenes imo. It's all fitting together too perfectly to be one big "fantasy show".

reply to post by GD21D

I will look into the above stated, thanks to the OP for putting all of this into one post.
No problem. All in a good days work.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well I'm going to get a few hours sleep, I'll be back in a little while to see if you guys have made any interesting discoveries and connected any dots.

Keep this thread going guys, we need to pay more attention to this situation, it hasn't received enough coverage on ATS in my opinion. We can't ignore this story, the more we talk about it the more pressure we put on the corrupt banking cabal.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

How about we let the courts decide that.

“They are all fraudulent, it’s obvious. We don’t even have paper securities outstanding for that value,’’ said Mckayla Braden, senior adviser for public affairs at the Bureau of Public Debt at the US Treasury department. “This type of scam has been going on for years.’’

www.ft.com...
edit on 25-2-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
good thread and well put together i might add.

the gold the gold the gold, why the grab for the gold hmmm. we have fiat currency's being devalued by the minute by the very people that hedged it all to make trillions and now they're grabbing the gold. if i were a betting man i would say they are trying to tank several currency's in order to start a global currency backed by gold, which they so happen to now have a great deal of. manipulate the current fiat currency's, hedge them 100-1 until they tank and become worth nothing but paper.

all the while greedily hoarding all the gold in preparation to start over by (saving everyone) cough, cough, and establishing a new global currency backed by cough, cough, gold. brilliant if you ask me but there is this little problem they have found themselves in, seems not everyone with the gold want's to play their game and on top of that you have several billion people who are waking up and have become quite sick of their chit.

what we have is a global currency war and it's being fought behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Great thread OP
Best read that I've had in awhile

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Really impressed with this thread. Good work putting it together!

S&F for you.

I look forward to studying a bit more in depth over the weekend.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The 'fake' bonds may be real and so the bankers are abandoning ship before lawsuits take effect, just like how some enron execs cashed outbefore itbottomed out.

As for the 15 tril, coinciding with the national debt, maybe it is a payoff of that debt.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The money we use everyday is fake. Food for thought.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You are much like me OP, i read these articles and have been following this for quit some time now, and i have connected the dots as well, It is all coming to a head so it seems,

The bankers are jumping ship,
The bonds are being found (the article EXPLAINS why some are fake, read the financial tyranny and lawsuit article by wilcock).
People being arrested now.

What if the obama bc thing is connected
And the corruption and fraud being found out in the canadian government right now (WOO HOO! i knew it! apparently there was phone fraud going on on the side of conservatives, goodbye harper. Time fo jail.)
Perhaps all these things are all connected into this huge web onion that is becoming unpeeled. Its only two months into the year, and already we have all of this new information pouring out from everywhere..

Apparently the 'elite' or TPTB have until the 31st of march to step down, apparently. And there are people ready to take the reigns and calm things down and start the change to a more innovative, abundant society with free energy at our disposal (yes it is out there and can be found out, only if we drop the iron curtain around it and allow scientists to study and practice it without being called insane).

Hope for the best, i want to see them all in jail. Every single one responsible for putting us in this situation, puting everyone in this situation. We should have stopped this 40 years ago.

Some people are not going to like change, and they will fight it. But change is coming and i hope with this information that is being released, we will be correct when the time comes. And not panic and calm the people down who will be unable to handle such a drastic change.
edit on 25/2/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

if i were a betting man i would say they are trying to tank several currency's in order to start a global currency backed by gold, which they so happen to now have a great deal of.

I was waiting for someone to mention a new global currency, because there's one more video that I think we need to take into careful consideration. I'm sure many of you remember this:

Conscious Media Network has been approached by a representative of global leaders and financiers from 130 nations to broadcast a statement about a new global economic restructuring arising in 2012.

The statement is delivered via a video-taped interview with a layperson on behalf of the consortium that has been working behind the scenes, on the problem of the unsustainable global economy for the past 8 years. The party who drafted this statement has stated, in response to conspiracy concerns, that “The usual suspects are not the suspects” and that the Global Elite also understand that the unsecured, digital money system has failed us all, including themselves.

This announcement is to serve as the introduction of a New Global Economic Structure that will begin surfacing in 2012. Those involved in this plan are calling it the “greatest humanitarian effort” in modern history. It will be for each of us to determine over time if this is a truthful statement.

A New Global Economic Restructuring - A New World Currency

However, if you read through Wilcock's Financial Tyranny series you will see that he makes the following remark:

The moderators informed me we are getting inundated with comments from people linking to a story on Conscious Media Network about someone claiming to represent an alliance of 130 countries that will be launching a new financial system.

THIS IS A HOAX. I am now in direct contact with the top people organizing the 122-nation alliance we have been speaking of, as a consequence of getting deeply involved in investigating and writing about the lawsuit -- and they told me this story is not true.

It is possible that we are just dealing with someone looking for publicity. It is also possible that this is intended to distract people from the real issue and do it in a way that can be discredited, so people do not believe the real story.

The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny, Part II: History Lesson

And it appears even Fulford thought it was a hoax when he first heard about it. However, it now seems that Fulford is beginning to have second thoughts on this particular video:

In a very major development, the Federal Reserve Board faction that is in de-facto control of the Obama regime and Israel has approached the White Dragon Society to negotiate a way to unfreeze their funds. They have promised to use any released funds for humanitarian projects and to develop hitherto forbidden technology.The 130-nation group that announced a new financial system through the Conscious Media Network on January 1st also contacted the White Dragon Society and said they will prove with action, and not words, that they represent extremely powerful interests. This writer initially, and apparently incorrectly, denounced the announcement as a psy-ops because this group was not identical to the 117 nation Monaco group previously reported about in this newsletter. All of these major factions will now have to reach an agreement. There will some serious horse-trading over the coming weeks before any sort of agreement is reached or public announcement is made but it appears a solution to the financial crisis is now on the horizon.

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120109: The Feds have sued for peace and detailed settlement negotiations have begun

However, it doesn't seem that Wilcock has made any further comments or updates concerning this particular video, so I'm not really sure what to think. They certainly seem to be implying a new electronic global currency. I actually posted quite a long rant in the thread about this video, and I still don't really trust it one little bit. It seems to me like this alternative group is indeed the "negative Illuminati" (aka banking cabal) trying to do exactly what you said.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join