It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Olympics: Cosmic Summer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well the Olympics is drawing ever nearer, just a few months away now and I was thinking back to the LA Olympics of 1983/4 (can never remember the exact year!) when they had a spectacular opening involving a mock up UFO and the broadcaster announced ".....and welcome to cosmic visitors...." I remember quite an intake of breath in the stadium before everyone realised it was just part of the show and not the real thing!

But what if it happens for real this time. 2012. I would love to see a friendly First Contact take place in my home country! It would be an ideal venue. And quite frankly the Human Race needs something like this right now, to give us a collective kick up the backside and make us face up to our place in the Cosmos whether we turn out to be insignifcant stupid apes or there is something more.

What are your thoughts?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
To be honest that would be the perfect time and place for some kind of event. People of all nations will be tuning in to see the opening ceremonies, what better time to make their presence known.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Disclosure is coming this 2012 or 100 years from now
When the aliens want the public to know they wil. Science tells us many outer places are in space capable of many kinds of alien races of possibility.

Humanity is really unorganized and an intelligent friendly alien race capable of helping us would be beneficial towards world alliances. It sounds like a fantasy but I'm not getting my hopes you until they show up on the media, UFOs in our sky are pointless until an actual media communication takes place.

Personally I know some aliens are here but they are not the ones humanity needs because they help selfish destructive greed.
edit on 25-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Seems this prediction comes around ever time there is a major world sporting event. The 2008 Olympics, the World Cup. And the results have been the same each time.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Would be even more interesting if these visitors participated and won the Gold in all events... And then consider that as their triumph over our puny little world and that they have effectively conquered us.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

how long are you going to cling to the delusion " maybe next time " ?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
If the aliens can read ATS, I beg them to make a spectacular landing in the middle of the stadium during the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games in London...

The only risk is that people think it's just part of the show, and don't believe it's real...

edit on 25-2-2012 by GLontra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join