It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The London Anti-Christ urban legend

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That's an interesting theory. Never heard that one.

Yeah. I don't believe that this email address is probably the address of the anti-christ.. Just telling you the urban legend about it...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefalseprophet
Who is Arnold Lane?

I know that there is a song by once Pink Floyd band member Sid Barret.

That be the song I was referring too. SeekandYeShallFind got his post pulled with all the relative links so my post now has lost its meaning.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thefalseprophet
[m
Frank was the name of the guy in the bunny suit in Donnie Darko correct?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

That's an interesting theory. Never heard that one.

Yeah. I don't believe that this email address is probably the address of the anti-christ.. Just telling you the urban legend about it...

You guys are talking about the character interviewed on Coast to Coast a few years back. The interview was so lame. They should have not gone with the single individual rendition, but rather a spokesman/woman claiming to speak for lets say the en.wikipedia.org... and lace in en.wikipedia.org... somehow. That could be a lot of fun.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Yep. That's correct.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

PS

This dude is really spooky en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yep. That's correct.

Did you listen to the interview? If so what did you think of it?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Lol, does anybody remember this guy?; johntitor.com...

By the way, John Titor is an anonymous blogger who once approached a forum and announced that he was from the future.
After a few threads of answering questions and 'predicting' the future (quite accurately) he just up and went. Nobody has heard from him since
… I think…

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Petest205

www.freepatentsonline.com...

Hey that's a lot of effort to patten a bunch of nonsense. I bet it was designed to solicit ignorant investors like so many attempt to do using the same con tactic. Coast to Coast falls for promoting scam artists on a regular bases, or they receive kickbacks.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Hey that's a lot of effort to patten a bunch of nonsense. I bet it was designed to solicit ignorant investors like so many attempt to do using the same con tactic. Coast to Coast falls for promoting scam artists on a regular bases, or they receive kickbacks.

I can't believe they've patented what potentially could be a beam of light! (because it distorts gravity & time via its intensity and speed)
Nice find

By the way, there's a dedicated team of guys who posted a few vids on YouTube, detailing their search for John Titor. They ended up driving a few hundred miles to a PO Box that didn't exist. A PO Box that John claimed to be using…

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Petest205

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

I can't believe they've patented what potentially could be a beam of light! (because it distorts gravity & time via its intensity and speed)
Nice find

It's your find, it's contained within your link.

By the way, there's a dedicated team of guys who posted a few vids on YouTube, detailing their search for John Titor. They ended up driving a few hundred miles to a PO Box that didn't exist. A PO Box that John claimed to be using…

The old Pester John routine. Mystery and intrigue is boundless. It's like the ever expanding and accelerating universe.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Oops :/ sorry, I only skimmed over a few pages the last I checked.

link   

link   

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
[m
Frank was the name of the guy in the bunny suit in Donnie Darko correct?

The Frank mystery has been solved, and it was all caught on tape.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Yeah there is quite a lot in that link you provided. That page would be easy to miss in a quick skim.

Btw what they are up to is called, "Make something seemingly so complicated no one will take the time to dissect what it is you have created therefore no one will bother to call BULL on you." It's how chaos theory can exist.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Not too sure what to make of this, or what it even means.

However the single thing that stood out immediately... you say this person "Frank" lives in the UK and can be contacted by an email address...

Why would this "Frank" use an email address with an australian subdomain of all choices? Makes the whole thing seem fishy.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Yep. That's one of the many mysteries.

Apparently an anonymous member from 4chan contacted Frank at that email address and said.
"So the antichrist has an Australian email address huh?"

To which they got the reply "Would it make it easier if the antichrist had a physical location..say.. somewhere.. Down under?"

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

thefalseprophet,
Wow! That is an awesome conspiacy! Thank you for sharing that intriuging story with us and letting us know where your conspiracy love started! I do find your story so cool, and creepy!
Thank you for sharing thefalseprophet!!

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Pleasure. Glad you liked it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join