It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacking Iran leads to Israel's disintegration: Vahidi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi is speaking.

He also says Israel launching an attack against Iran is .. nutz !!

Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:2AM GMT -- PressTV, Iran

“The Zionist regime [of Israel] is on the verge of dissolution… a military attack by the Zionist regime will undoubtedly lead to the collapse of this regime,” Vahidi said on Thursday.

“Israeli officials’ remarks about launching an attack against Iran are ridicules,” the Iranian defense minister added.

Vahidi said the Islamic Awakening in the Middle East and North Africa was a result of Hezbollah’s 33-day and Palestine’s 22-day resistance wars against Israel.

The comments come as Israeli officials have recently ramped up their war rhetoric against Iran over its peaceful nuclear activities.

Iran's Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi says Tel Aviv’s attack against the Islamic Republic will undoubtedly result in the disintegration of Israel

He could be right !!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Iranian propaganda BS

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sure, sure...and pigs fly.

DUMB will be for Israel NOT to arrack Iran...and the sooner the better.

Open an map, look for Iran, Syria and Israel.Once Iran have nukes (and by all means they will unless stoped asap), will give some to Syria.
Once they do that, its game over for Israel.4 minutes between a missile launched from Syria strukes Tel-Aviv.

Lets say Israel WILL NOT attack Iran.Iran get nukes, give some to Syria...Isarael attacks Syria.

Like it or not, the BEST option for Israel (even if ww3 will start) is to strike Iran.I am just thinking like them, looking at how SMALL is my country...1 nuke and Israel is no more.
So, strike now and MIGHT start ww3...or wait and be obliterated in the future.

Only someone DUMB will choose the second.

And last time i checked...israelis are EVRYTHING you want but DUMB.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Can you please provide proof ( other than conjecture and personal opinion) that Iran would provide weapons to Syria, or that Iran is attempting to develop nuclear weapons?

No credible evidence has been tabled anywhere, for either scenario. This is war mongering rhetoric and is DANGEROUS.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yeah this is for internal propaganda...

No way Iran is ABLE to do that.

Like Obama saying he's fixing the economy or reducing corruption in Washington. Total bull.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Recollector

Can you please provide proof ( other than conjecture and personal opinion) that Iran would provide weapons to Syria, or that Iran is attempting to develop nuclear weapons?

No credible evidence has been tabled anywhere, for either scenario. This is war mongering rhetoric and is DANGEROUS.

~Tenth

What i do is to work with logic, and its not warmongering.

Let me put it this way, the LOGIC way.And btw, i will work ONLY with the premise Iran say they won't build nukes.

1.Iran develops nuclear peaceful program.(there are sites NOT visited by IAEA inspector and no interviews allowed - but lets say Iran DOES NOT want and DOES NOT build any nuclear weapons)
2.Israel have no reason to attack Iran.
3.Iran HAD ALREADY produced 20% enriched uranium
4.Iran have now the capability , tho very limited, to enrich uranium to weapon-grade enriched uranium
5.Everyone knows that Saudi Arabia is NOT a friend of Iran, i might even say they almost enemies.Once Iran is NOT attacked by Isarael, or US, or aliens, Saudi Arabia will start a nuclear program...a PEACEFUL one.This only to please you.
6.Both Iran and Saudi Arabia have PEACEFUL nuclear programs, but also the ability to produce nuclear weapons.
7.Iran, undeterred, helps Syria buils a PEACEFUL nuclear program.Saudi Arabia does the same with Egypt.
8.Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Syria have PEACEFUL nuclear programs...BUT they all have the capability to build nuclear weapons.
9.The above countries declare they will NOT EVER, EVER (sic) build nukes.
10.Israel have now Syria, Iran, Egypt and Saudi Arabia (ALL former or actual enemies) ABLE to build NUKES.
But they DECLARE THEY WON'T DO IT ( well, they will allow IAEA inspectors to visit their sites - except one, as Iran does NOW).

Well, i would tell you next point 11 and 12 (pointless, since the war will start so soon, that even point 1 will not make it ).

11.I don't need any proof to say the Israel does NOT give a shi.t about what Iran say.They care about ONLY about what Iran CAN DO, not declare.Israel will atack Iran, because they will NOT accept ANY Middle East countries to have nuclear programms, declared peaceful or not.Israel SIMPLY DON'T BELIEVE WHAT THEIR ENEMIES ARE DECLARING.
12.Israel is hit by stupidity, they beleive all the above states, they don't do anything to stop them...and in one morning Israel will wake up with all of the above countries have NUKES.

There is ONE AND ONLY ONE thing stoping muslims to gather all their armies and destroy Israel : the IMPOSIBILITY to win a war with Israel due to the fact that Israel HAVE nukes and WILL USE THEM IF faced with defeat.So, Israel as sole nuclear power will WIN a do-or-die WAR.

Now, once 4 muslim states have NUKES, they will WIN ANY WAR WITH ISRAEL EVEN IF ISRAEL USES ALL THEIR NUKES : They will NUKE Israel (first OR after Israel does it), will KILL 6 out of 7 millions israelis and render unlivable the Israel teritory.
Israel USE ALL THEIR NUKES, completely DESTROY Egypt, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iran AND Syria...BUT there will kill "ONLY" 250 Millions muslims out of 2,2 Billions and render unlivable 5 ENTIRE countries.

Result : 5 muslim countries destroyed, 250 million muslims killed...BUT PLENTY OF TERITORY and PEOPLE LEFT on muslim side.
On the other hand...Israel will be just a WORD in history books.

You don't need PROOFS, only need common sense and a bit of logic to see that Israel is faced with 2 options :
-attack Iran now, while STILL be the ONLY nuclear power in ME and strong enough to survive a conventinal war (tho with tens of thousands of casualties and massive destruction)...OR
-wait until ONE, ONLY ONE muslim country in ME to be ABLE (only ABLE) to build nukes and be faced with a war that will be 100% COMPLETELY lost.

Also, to save your time, don't play Pakistani card with me.
-Pakistan will NEVER launch missiles to Israel (unless they want a preemetine NUCLEAR strike from India)
Reasons :
1.Pakistan does NOT have enough long range missile to attack Israel ; along the REAL nuclear tipped missiles, they will need LOADS of decoys...and they don't have enough.
2.The distance between Pakistan and Israel is big enough for Israel to intercept ALL pakistani long range missiles.
3.Once India see Pakistan launching missiles toward Israel, they will think liek that :" Gee, if those pakis are launching missiles to hit Israel, which is NOT their MAIN , DECLARED ENEMY (we are), they are ENTIRELY capable to NUKE us...so, lets cut to the chase : we are NEXT,let's not be STUPID and preemtively hit Pakistan NOW with nuclear weapons".

Is its clear enough why Israel CANNOT accept any ME country to have nuclear programms?It is logical enough, or you want a document signed by Bibi stating they will attack Iran?
Israel WAITED until now because they were ASKED to by the US to give diplomacy a chance...
edit on 25-2-2012 by Recollector because: *

new topics

top topics

join