It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 38
<< 35  36  37   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Let me ask you this - what would it take to convince you beyond the shadow of a doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii?

Pardon the interruption, but I have a question for you "presidential birthplace doubters" (I'll not use the more common term because I understand you find that offensive, and I am honestly trying not to offend you).

Delusion has really negative connotations in our society, but the fact is that minor delusion is actually very very common. Almost everyone thinks they are more competent at something than they really are. Women tend to think they are less attractive than a polling of random people would objectively indicate while men tend to think the opposite. And who hasn't experienced self-delusion in a romantic relationship only to realize afterwards (usually with a mental *facepalm*)? Excluding those lucky enough to have only had one lifetime partner, of course.

Do you think the possibility exists that your thinking on this matter is mildly delusional? I'm not saying your wrong and I'm not saying you are delusional, I'm merely asking if you think there is any possibility at all that you might not be thinking clearly on this one particular point.

If your answer is "No", can you conceive of any conversation, evidence or anything at all that would convince you that there is some possibility, even if small, that your thinking is not clear (again, just on this specific point)?

edit on 29-1-2013 by jsipprell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I was delighted to see this on Crooks & Liars today - videocafe.crooksandliars.com...
Interesting how The Donald's birth certificate brings up the same "problems" as he claims to have raised. Hmmmm, I wonder why?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

If we're using birther logic, this is 100% proof positive that Donald Trump's father was an Orangutan. This also means that Trump is not a natural born citizen (because your father has to be a citizen for that to happen, I read it on the internet so it must be true) and could therefore never be president.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsipprell

Originally posted by kaylaluv
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Let me ask you this - what would it take to convince you beyond the shadow of a doubt that Obama was born in Hawaii?

Pardon the interruption, but I have a question for you "presidential birthplace doubters" (I'll not use the more common term because I understand you find that offensive, and I am honestly trying not to offend you).

Delusion has really negative connotations in our society, but the fact is that minor delusion is actually very very common. Almost everyone thinks they are more competent at something than they really are. Women tend to think they are less attractive than a polling of random people would objectively indicate while men tend to think the opposite. And who hasn't experienced self-delusion in a romantic relationship only to realize afterwards (usually with a mental *facepalm*)? Excluding those lucky enough to have only had one lifetime partner, of course.

Do you think the possibility exists that your thinking on this matter is mildly delusional? I'm not saying your wrong and I'm not saying you are delusional, I'm merely asking if you think there is any possibility at all that you might not be thinking clearly on this one particular point.

If your answer is "No", can you conceive of any conversation, evidence or anything at all that would convince you that there is some possibility, even if small, that your thinking is not clear (again, just on this specific point)?

edit on 29-1-2013 by jsipprell because: (no reason given)

Actually, I think the term is rather stupid; meant to be offensive, but simply silly. I'd appreciate a more thoughtful insult.

Fair enough question. No, I don't think it's delusional, even mildly, to think that someone going to great effort to conceal their past is hiding something. I really don't have any firm opinion on what that something might be, but I am convinced, by evidence, not opinion, that he is hiding something. I look at all of the data related to the birth certificate because that is an area people have researched, and there is a lot of information out there on that part of the puzzle. It's the entire picture that makes me wonder, though. The oddities regarding the seen-online-only-birth-certificates, the likelihood of multiple SSNs, the lack of many people that claim to have known him as a college student, the various people he admits to associating with, and a ton of other little things here and there, including how hard he's fought to keep any actual documentation of his past out of a courtroom (and so far, none has been seen there...); that all adds up to some mystery, some secret. That could be a birthplace. It could be something else entirely. I don't know what, but as he said himself, "
"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide." - Barack Obama. If there is no question, why doesn't he go into a courtroom, with the official papers, and have them examined and verified? That could have happened years ago, and all the questions would have gone away. So far, that hasn't happened. Those records are being protected (online scans don't count for legal purposes), as is a lot more (old school records, old work records, etc.). Why? By his own words, he's hiding something. I am a curious person, always have been, and I don't like letting go of a mystery. Any mystery - old legends, sea monsters, conspiracies, anything with enough evidence to say there might be something to it. I simply want to know.

If you were dating someone, and they kept their past secret, you would want to know why. You never get to see any actual documents, talk to any old friends, old pictures are few and far between, there are holes in their stories about their past; you would want to know what they were hiding. I don't know of any other high level politician with that many secrets. Do you? If so, please share, and I will be looking into them as well. The closest we have seen, as far as I know, is a secret society membership by a couple of rivals. I have always been good at rooting out secrets. I have found things out in the past, when I had a hunch, and was later proven to be correct. That's on a more personal level, so simpler, but I can't resist a good mystery. For me, that's what this is.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   

The oddities regarding the seen-online-only-birth-certificates,

Obama's paper short form was available to look at and touch, so it was NOT only seen online - that is just a biirther lie.

the likelihood of multiple SSNs,

I strongly suggest you look at how they got the silly claim of "multiple SSN's....

the lack of many people that claim to have known him as a college student,

People have come forward, with pictures, there is even a tv clip of Obama at Harvard.... why do you ignore that?

including how hard he's fought to keep any actual documentation of his past out of a courtroom (and so far, none has been seen there...);

not very hard at all, actually.

why doesn't he go into a courtroom, with the official papers, and have them examined and verified?

he does not have, in fact why should he?

That could have happened years ago, and all the questions would have gone away.

No, they would not have done away, as it is not about any bit of paper Obama has.

Those records are being protected (online scans don't count for legal purposes), as is a lot more (old school records, old work records, etc.). Why?

Funny that, your same records are also being protected exactly the same wqy, so what are you hiding? How much have you spent to hide your records?

I don't know of any other high level politician with that many secrets. Do you?

Well, every member of Congress are hiding their records exactly the same way as Obama, so what are they hiding? What secrets are they hiding? In fact, the records for everyone in the USA are being hidden in exactly the same way.... so what are they hiding?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

The oddities regarding the seen-online-only-birth-certificates,

Obama's paper short form was available to look at and touch, so it was NOT only seen online - that is just a biirther lie.

Who saw it? Who touched it? In what court was it verified?

I strongly suggest you look at how they got the silly claim of "multiple SSN's....

I have looked at the data. Some was presented, and verified, in court. What's your theory, and please provide proof not from some pro-O blog site.

People have come forward, with pictures, there is even a tv clip of Obama at Harvard.... why do you ignore that?

People have come forward that were popular at Columbia, that claim they never heard of him back then. Plus, very few people have come forward that stated they knew him then. If some old school buddy of mine became president, you can bet I would say so, if there was some question! Columbia is the school in question, not Harvard.

why doesn't he go into a courtroom, with the official papers, and have them examined and verified?

he does not have, in fact why should he?

Because, "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide." - Barack Obama. If he has nothing to hide, appear in court, show the stuff, and CLOSE the matter. He's supposed to be leading the nation. There is a major and ongoing controversy. His campaign demanded eligibility verification from McCain. Is he too good to do the same? Does he have something to hide??

Those records are being protected (online scans don't count for legal purposes), as is a lot more (old school records, old work records, etc.). Why?

Funny that, your same records are also being protected exactly the same wqy, so what are you hiding? How much have you spent to hide your records?

If I seek employment,my employer has a right o verify that I am who I claim to be. The People of the United States are his employer. When I joined the Army, I offered my diploma, my birth certificate (official hard copy, not a scan), etc. My transcripts are available as needed. If I ran for president, I would have no issues making those available to be verified. I have nothing to hide. I never went to court to prevent an employer from seeing my records, either. He has.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Who saw it? Who touched it?

It has been posted here many times before, but here it is again... pics.lockerz.com...
and www.snopes.com...
and www.google.com.au... djkLMWikgWfroHoCw&biw=1920&bih=948&sei=8gcaUbKoIpCHkQXe2ICgDA#imgrc=TR6qsrTK7Vq_PM%3A%3BgT4WiK1Fq2OQkM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.thepoliticalguide.com% 252FImages%252Fitems%252Fbarackobama_birth6.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.thepoliticalguide.com%252FProfiles%252FPresident%252FUS%252FBarack_Obama%252F Scandals%252FBirth_Certificate%252F%3B3072%3B2304

In what court was it verified?

Why does it have to be verified in a court? No previous President even showed their birth certificate, but as soon as Obama come along people demand all sort or silly things. Why is that?

Some was presented, and verified, in court.

Sure about that? how about you show us the court case...... if you can!

appear in court, show the stuff, and CLOSE the matter.

It would NOT close the matter, as it is not about Obama's birth certificate. Some people just hate the fact that a black man is the President, so they would not accept any bit of paper he shows.

There is a major and ongoing controversy.

No, very few care about it - here is a mass protest about it
www.orlytaitzesq.com...

The People of the United States are his employer.

No you are not - how much did he get paid last week...., if you actually were his employee you would know that!

When I joined the Army,

So when did Obama join the Army? You do not even realise a President does not even need any documentation to be President....

My transcripts are available as needed.

So are Obama's, but they are not needed for the Presidency....
edit on 12-2-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Posted online isn't verified. Snopes is NOT a valid source. Include them, and I have to disregard the rest as a matter of principle.

Why did McCain have to verify his eligibility on court?

Some evidence was in a case in Georgia or Alabama. Can't recall exactly which one, but documents were presented and verified. At the time, you could watch the case live online. Research it. Avoid Snopes.

The president works for The People. Have you ever actually read the Constitution? The pay rate is currently set at 400K, plus expenses.

Actually, every candidate is supposed to be vetted and verified. That didn't happen in his case. Get a clue. You can't just walk up and ask for the job, and get it, with no vetting. Well, unless you are special, and protected, and cheat.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Why did McCain have to verify his eligibility on court?

He didnt.... also he was not born in the USA!

Some evidence was in a case in Georgia or Alabama

no it was not.... care to back your claim up with a valid source?

The pay rate is currently set at 400K, plus expenses.

As you do not know exactly how much he was paid last week you are NOT his employee.

Actually, every candidate is supposed to be vetted and verified.

But they do not have to provide any documents.... as per the constitution. And Obama was vetted, and was elected to be President. Twice! and birthers hate that fact.

That didn't happen in his case.

how do you know? You do not get to vet him.... and he was vetted.

Get a clue.

Actually, birthers are the ones who need a clue, but as their whole problem is not with any document Obama produces....

You can't just walk up and ask for the job, and get it, with no vetting.

But nowhere does the constitution state you have to show any documents....

top topics

<< 35  36  37   >>

join