It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Land of the free - wishful thinking
Home of the brave - outnumbered by the politicians and banksters.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnothereru
reply to post by Hellas

as whatwasthat already pointed out

Text reply to post by megabogie megabogie, Consider that the English ran Kenya as a colony for many decades, what written language would you expect them to us?

thats why its in english:
edit on 25-2-2012 by imnothereru because: (no reason given)

I would expect Swahili?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
And we have come full circle back to snopes again.

My point is nobody cares the presidency was stolen by someone not entitled under the constitution and everyone believes other peoples research without any actual proof of anything. When professionals say the Hawaiian bc is fake under oath, no one believes it. When snopes says the Kenyan bc is fake, everyone believes it....wtf? The hospital has pictures of the baby Kenyan with his parents, in Kenya. How was he born again in Hawaii 4 days later?

Listen up obamabots.....the reason it is so important is because we are a nation of laws.....laws that say if he was born on foreign soil, his mother had to be 19 to convey citizenship, she wasn't.

It's funny that these same people who say if a child is born on US soil to foreigners, we have to recognize that child as American.....totally ignoring parents citizenship....but when it come to Barry you are fighting for the exact opposite.

This is what happens when laws aren't followed and everyone insists on interpretations of the law.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The fake Kenyan BC was based on a real Australian BC....and snopes even has a pic. They even forgot to change the certificate number before they made the fake!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Study history.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I don't know what to believe about this anymore.If this is real this is a major major fraud of magnitude that is so huge you cannot comprehend that it could be gotten away with.
I do not know who to trust on this issue.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Hellas

Study history.

I did genius. In fact I just called a friend of mine who is from Kenya and he says, English is just upon request. See? Now you got educated for free. You're welcome

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Obama wasn't born on foreign soil. The US Dept of State, which is responsible for the US Passport operations, said, in a Freedom of Information proceeding last year, that Mama Obama didn't have a passport until the future Prez was four years old. Meaning she wasn't able to travel to Africa until then. I am sure that an experienced obstetrician will tell you that if the pregnant woman is here, the baby doesn't come out in Africa.

Why is it that these purported foreign birth certificates for Obama - and they don't always agree with each other or with simple historical/geographic facts - exist only as snapshots of a document and only snapshot of each document not even multiple pictures of the same document, but one document one snapshot? Why doesn't anyone seem to have the original or a certified copy issued by Kenya???

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Regardless of what others may say, snopes.com does a good job of pointing out many discrepancies in the BC.

The biggest thing being that the BC says "republic of Kenya", but it wasn't until later that Kenya switched from "Dominion" to a "republic".

Check it out....make up your own mind and don't listen to anyone here.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

As long as he was a legal US citizen ( which he was ) it does not matter if his father was or not. He is eleigable to be president. ( he is now isnt he?) I am so tired of these threads started by people who try so hard to wish this into existence. Get over it.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

It says that but its wrong.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Cool story bro.

How do I know this is true?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Genuine or not, why should we care really?

The government in England has had Scottish leaders so why is it so hard for Americans on conspiracy forums to cope with a President who was fairly elected by the people to stand as a candidate and then voted fairly into office by those same people but may or may not have been born in a different country?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Where the frock are you getting your information? 18 is the legal age of consent in the united states. It always has been.
Ever hear this "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
The fake Kenyan BC was based on a real Australian BC.

Have you even looked up the past history of Kenya and who and what the protectorate of Kenya was, at that time?

Just saying, it maybe fake, but the Australian BS would be a standard, at the time of his birth in Kenya, or at least that part of Kenya.

Kenya underwent lots of changes during those years.
edit on 25-2-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Just a silly little paper called the constitution and the reasons why we want are president to be eligible.

Comparing Scotland/England is a lot different then America/Africa.

If you are not American stay out of our business.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

It says that but its wrong.

Kenya is multilingual proof

Next to over fifty indigenous languages and dialects, neither Swahili nor English, both official languages, can be considered a true lingua franca of Kenya. Swahili is also the national language while English is the international language, an otherwise common situation compared to the rest of the world.

swahili and english both official languages

en.wikipedia.org...

check it out yourself .... now where is it wrong?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

his mother had to be 19 to convey citizenship, she wasn't.

Would you mind providing a source for this claim? I've done a search on this and all I can turn up is the same claim from birther sites.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Sore looser.
He is legal.
If he was not this would have been known a long time ago. Why would he run for President if there was any doubt at all in his mind. Why would he run the risk. How stupid do you think the folks in charge of election laws are that someone could put this over on them ? And when were these plans put in place ? In 1962 ? Was the ground being prepared right from his birth that he will fool the american people one day ? Doesnt any birther see the foolishness in these ideas?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

I showed this to my son who knows more than many about the subject and he agreed it is fraudulent. He also said, which is really sad: "Nobody cares." It looks like nobody has the guts or power to do anything about it.
edit on 2/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

yep that ends it then! someone on the internet asked their kid if the PDF was a fraud, there for it is! LOL

even though real experts say it isn't and it is known that software can and will do what we see in the PDF if they use certain types of software.
for one, the pdf wasn't made using illustrator but some software used in the medical field that reads text in a way that makes layers when you open it in illustrator.

but who cares right? i agree "nobody cares" about the facts, only about their vendetta against obama.

If you can say that about the video that blatantly shows that the certificate is fake then you either :

A. Did not watch the it

B. Somehow managed to miss most of what was being said and shown

or

C. You are lying through your teeth

Created with medical software he says ....thats a good one. And what did they need 'medical' software for again to create that pdf ?

Also you claim 'Experts' confirmed it. I am sure they had 'experts' at the ready to state that, Which was all they did. Were these the same sort of experts that managed to get the "magic bullet" being accepted as evidence in the JFK assassination ?

Here it is

Supplied and verified by experts and accepted evidence in the government run presidential murder investigation. (Which also happened to somehow produce a perfectly unscathed used bullet after all that.)

You do know what i would say what you can do with your 'expert' opinion right?

So much for the 'expert' opinion.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join