It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's hidden birth certificate now exposed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Text

reply to post by Rafe_

Hello Rafe,

If the documents are accepted as proof of Obama not being eligible to for the US Presidency they do not undo the confirmation of the 2008 election. What may happen is he will not be allowed to run for a new term because several individual States will not allow is name to be on the ballot for the election this year.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Text

reply to post by megabogie

megabogie,

Consider that the English ran Kenya as a colony for many decades, what written language would you expect them to us?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Busted!!! Now lets get him out of OUR White House. The Army should go in and drag him out.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO old.

Already debunked in 20 threads

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
The information in the OP has already been proven to be fake and old news.

Why do people insist on pushing this issue forward with crappy evidence, and then top it off with calls to "impeach Barry Sotero" and "execute him"?!

Really? Don't be surprised when Secret Service shows up at your door for making threats against the president.

Unfortunately, it is die hard birthers that have ruined any chance of them ever being taken seriously. They have cried wolf so many times, even if they had real evidence everyone would blow them off as nutjobs birthers!

Good job Birthers......You have no credibility!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaxi0n

Originally posted by spoor

just another birther lie - when will birthers stop telling lies?

When you get a new hobby.

Anyway, on topic.
This sure doesn't surprise me seeing as the birth certificate put up on the whitehouse website has been repeatedly debunked as a fraud.

I am looking forward to Barry's term ending.

I showed this to my son who knows more than many about the subject and he agreed it is fraudulent. He also said, which is really sad: "Nobody cares." It looks like nobody has the guts or power to do anything about it.
edit on 2/25/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This again..ya know, I work in the entertainment industry. I ran afoul of some people in the biz..so someone started pushing the rumor that "I" wasn't actually "me". I didn't grow up where I said, the story went. I wasn't actually in some of the movies and TV shows on my resume(even though you can see me in them, and, of course, SAG/AFTRA has all of my contracts etc on file). I was using a fake name for some nefarious reason(I do use a professional name, but only because someone in SAG had my real name when I joined. rule was you couldn't do that at the time; now that's changed). My point is, even though there was voluminous evidence that every thing I said about myself was true..some people actually believed the rumors anyway, out of sheer stupidity and/or maliciousness. same here, which is why, although I'm no fan of President Obama, I will defend his citizenship and nationality whenever I'm able. the man is who he says, he really is black, he was really born where he said he was born. the weirdness in his background is because(as Wayne Madsen has discovered) He was(maybe still is) CIA. Hate him for that, and the stuff he's done in office if you want, but, please, stop with the birther nonsense. all you're doing is ensuring his reelection. If that's what you want..keep at it.

edit on 25-2-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ya know, I don't think the guy was born in the natural sense.
IMO, he was delivered by a goat, sired by his father, Lucifer.
Offspring of goats/Lucifer don't get no damned certificate.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
[color=cyan]*****

Excellent find

Maybe now we get closure to this mess !!

Looks Genuine to me.

I certify it is real.

good enough for me,especially after all the fakes and the fact that the news is from; 'NESARA Restore America Galactic news'

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

I showed this to my son who knows more than many about the subject and he agreed it is fraudulent. He also said, which is really sad: "Nobody cares." It looks like nobody has the guts or power to do anything about it.

yep that ends it then! someone on the internet asked their kid if the PDF was a fraud, there for it is! LOL

even though real experts say it isn't and it is known that software can and will do what we see in the PDF if they use certain types of software.
for one, the pdf wasn't made using illustrator but some software used in the medical field that reads text in a way that makes layers when you open it in illustrator.

but who cares right? i agree "nobody cares" about the facts, only about their vendetta against obama.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Rafe,
WOW! Thank you so much for this post this is amazing information and documentation. I will be passing this along. Kenya, eh? So what happens now with his presidency?
Thank you for you share rafe! S&F!

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Ya know, I don't think the guy was born in the natural sense.
IMO, he was delivered by a goat, sired by his father, Lucifer.
Offspring of goats/Lucifer don't get no damned certificate.

HAIL SATAN!

/joking

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
although I'm no fan of President Obama, I will defend his citizenship and nationality whenever I'm able. the man is who he says, he really is black, he was really born where he said he was born. the weirdness in his background is because(as Wayne Madsen has discovered) He was(maybe still is) CIA. Hate him for that, and the stuff he's done in office if you want, but, please, stop with the birther nonsense. all you're doing is ensuring his reelection. If that's what you want..keep at it.

edit on 25-2-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

Go ahead and defend a man that puts a bogus birth certificate on Whitehouse.gov. Don't expect any of us that took the time to listen to the testimony of the one(s) that proved it to agree with you. You blind belief in your leader would have fit right in in Nazi Germany. Your rant with nothing to back it up is nothing more than that, a rant.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

yep that ends it then! someone on the internet asked their kid if the PDF was a fraud, there for it is! LOL

even though real experts say it isn't and it is known that software can and will do what we see in the PDF if they use certain types of software.
for one, the pdf wasn't made using illustrator but some software used in the medical field that reads text in a way that makes layers when you open it in illustrator.

but who cares right? i agree "nobody cares" about the facts, only about their vendetta against obama.

Damnit, then post a "real" expert now. My kid, oh sorry, he is 21 with a 155 IQ and I happen to trust his judgement. Post your expert or he/she is non/existent. Talk is cheap. And a MSM reporter is not an expert.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
If anyone is interested, here is the debunk, www.snopes.com... apparently an early Orly Taitz fraud.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Doah!!

Beat me to it lol
edit on 25-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   
Does this really matter?

Even if they proved he is 100% Kenyan, who is going to remove him?

The people in congress can't agree on the color of Du Du, let alone something like this.

And the judicial system? Lmao! Not a judge in the country will render a verdict on this matter.

link   
Why would a Kenyan Birth Certificate be in ENGLISH???

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

Damnit, then post a "real" expert now. My kid, oh sorry, he is 21 with a 155 IQ and I happen to trust his judgement. Post your expert or he/she is non/existent. Talk is cheap. And a MSM reporter is not an expert.

You seem to be missing the, (completely debunked), point of this thread. It is not about a phony-balony analysis showing a real b.c. to be a fraud, it is about a phony-balony b.c. being shown as real.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

as whatwasthat already pointed out

Text reply to post by megabogie megabogie, Consider that the English ran Kenya as a colony for many decades, what written language would you expect them to us?

thats why its in english:
edit on 25-2-2012 by imnothereru because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join